[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest jkan93l
:blink: :blink: :blink:OMG i just saw the preview... :ph34r: :ph34r: .had to cover my eyes cause JP is TOO HOT@@@. STRIPPING IN FRONT OF JD.....TOPLESS@@@ :wacko: :wacko:

Guest 김.현.중.팬

Seriously.. what's wrong with Hyun Joong's acting??? Isnt he supposed to be eclectic and distant? Snobbish and introverted on the outside.. but inside a good person?

I think HJ hits it perfectly. He seems distant and anti-social ..which is much harder to pull off than other characteristics since there isnt much dialogue and emotional outpouring. I think he's doing a fine job.. He's not suppose to steal the show..and he's not suppose to make people secretly wish for him to get with Jandi since the main characters are Joonpyo and Jandi. I think HJ complements the story very well as JH.

Perhaps it's because even before he has a chance people are already comparing him with Rui in the Japanese and Taiwanese version...

i totally agree with that.

idk usually with anti social ppl u feel awkward.. for the most part

i mean not everyone who is anti social is awkward but i think thats one way to interpret it.

so i think hes doing good

but i do think comparing all the versions of the drama is inevitable

i havent watched any of the others so im not sure which is "the best"

but yeah i wish the comparing would stop, but i think its just natural to compare them

Guest babiplucki

OH HOT SNAP CRACKLE POP!

after seeing those previews, i can just imagine JP in ep7, there will be HELL to pay, knowing JP's temper!

but i think JD is starting to feel something for JP. she went to look for the anklet and lied to him about leaving it in her room so he won't get mad. she is being considerate of him...

Guest lidge_fan

Does anyone get the sense that Yi Jung is always very protective of JP, i mean i guess its natural considering their long standing friendship but maybe they are closer out of the group?

He is the one who initiated getting to the bottom of the JD set up and in the preview for ep 5-6, he is also concerned that JP might get hurt because JD's heart isnt in the "relationship" bc she 'has someone else' based on what he got from Ga-eul?

I do feel that, too........that Yi Jung and GJP are somehow closer than the other 2.....maybe it's the script (?)

I hope they give YJ and Ga-eul a great story.......they're so cute!!!

Edit: I just watched the 8 minute preview! OMG! I CAN'T wait! Monday workdays are the worst! I'll be daydreaming all day at work!

I know what you mean!

I was at work on Monday & Tuesday when ep. 3 & 4 were aired and I couldn't concentrate at work for the life of me......LOL

all I kep thinking was what's happening????

Guest babymarzy07

The director is at fault for sure. 'Witch Yoohee' was terrible and messed up even with a good cast that included Jae Hee & Kim Jung Hoon (both good actors).

Koo Hye Sun's exagerated acting was also the director's fault. She's a good actress and she proved that on her other series... so if the director was doing a better job, he'd probably ask her to be more natural and less exagerated. Probably all decisions about the drama need his approval first. So he should be blamed too. As a director, he should guide the actors and actresses.

thanks for the organized post :) its great that u decided to make one for BOF. i remember u making ones before on other threads ^^

yeah i sorta have the same thoughts, aside from GHS i think the director has a lot to do with how the Rui/JH character also acts.

well sure, GHS and KHJ have liberty to change it around i think but maybe of course listening to the director too. im not blaming the director entirely but it plays an important part of how the drama comes together. it's fine on most aspects, there are just some things.

Does anyone get the sense that Yi Jung is always very protective of JP, i mean i guess its natural considering their long standing friendship but maybe they are closer out of the group?

He is the one who initiated getting to the bottom of the JD set up and in the preview for ep 5-6, he is also concerned that JP might get hurt because JD's heart isnt in the "relationship" bc she 'has someone else' based on what he got from Ga-eul?

hmmm.. well.. Yi jung and Woo bin seem like good pals too. a bit similar with MG before where Ken and Vaness acted well together.

but yeah i see a definite connection for yi jung and jun pyo. it's usually rui and tsukasa who are closer but it's not as evident yet as Yi Jung and Jun Pyo here.

Esp those parts you mentioned, plus the part where JP is "drowning" and Yi Jung's the one who mentions he cant swim.

Gaaahhh monday... too long i say..

Preview for episode 5 from the official site...there's some awesome scenes coming up!

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/f4/view/preview...5054_28447.html

Okay, I'm absolutely, totally, undoubtedly cheering for Jun Pyo and Jandi; but at the moment, my love is with Yi Jeong and Ga Eul! Can this pair get any cuter than they already are?! The official preview shows Yi Jeong taking Ga Eul's picture...so excited for their scenes! I'm going to seriously bow down to the writers if they're going to give "Soujiro"/"Yuuki" fans a satisfying and sweet ending!

Guest kiss*kiss

This drama is so addicting!

For those that are familiar with the story... quick question (without spoiling): Does Oh Min Ji's character play a larger role than up to Episode 4? I really liked her in the beginning...

gah!!!!! monday seems really really far away.......

can't wait........

don't worry jun pyoo jandi's heart will change......towards you

can't wait for the scene where jandi gets kidnapped by the guys

who wants revenge for all the things f4/jun pyoo did to them at shinwha

that scene really was one of the focal points of the manga if not one of

the sweetest and most touching scene

hopefully they won't skip that.....

^_^

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Seriously.. what's wrong with Hyun Joong's acting??? Isnt he supposed to be eclectic and distant? Snobbish and introverted on the outside.. but inside a good person?

I think HJ hits it perfectly. He seems distant and anti-social ..which is much harder to pull off than other characteristics since there isnt much dialogue and emotional outpouring. I think he's doing a fine job.. He's not suppose to steal the show..and he's not suppose to make people secretly wish for him to get with Jandi since the main characters are Joonpyo and Jandi. I think HJ complements the story very well as JH.

Perhaps it's because even before he has a chance people are already comparing him with Rui in the Japanese and Taiwanese version...

Funny you said that because usually there's more Rui&Makino supporters than Domoyoji&Makino supporters in all versions (manga, drama, anime).

Hyun Joong definitely looks the part, he just needs to act the part.

Guest babymarzy07

the guy was actually playing "I'm Stupid" by SS501 in an acoustic version (i love it! especially the version in piano) :blush:

btw, do u know if this song is gonna be released? or has it been? i like it a lot. :)

anyone have any jungeul avi's or banners to share? :) thanks in advance.

omg! i really want to watch the ep. 5 and 6 previews but i don't want to spoil it for myself on monday and tuesday! >.< i actually really want to see how the PD is going to write out the joonpyo and jihoo's "competition". i just rewatched the japanese version last night and i'm wondering if its going to be the same, i hope not because i love suprises! : ]

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

****The follow post is a spoiler. If you do not know the HYD storyline, do not read the following****

Q1: Does anyone remember what happens after the kiss between Ji Hoo and Jan Di, according to the manga? What chapter is the kiss scene in the manga?

They never covered it in the jdrama version, unless they replaced it with Rui and Makino hugging on the balcony =/. If that's the case, then is Jun Pyo going to announce that Ji Hoo is automatically out of the F4, thus causing Ji Hoo to initiate that he will stay/protect Jan Di -- leading up to their first date? If so, isn't the order done incorrectly? I thought that BEFORE Ji Hoo comes back, Ga Eul and her current boyfriend is supposed to have a double date with Jandi and Jun Pyo ... right?

I don't remember ...

Q2: Is Yi Jeong and Ga Eul (Soujiro+Yuki) coupling supposed to be that close?

I think this version of HYD is different, being that Yi Jeong seems enlightened by Ga Eul's cliched thoughts on love. He seems to take Ga Eul's words to heart (referring to episode 06 extended previews) when she expressed how she would hold onto her soul-mate if she ever meets him. Anyways, if I remember correctly, this coupling never really happens, even at the end of HYD. And usually, every time Ga Eul/Yuki follows him around (after he stands up for her against her sleazy boyfriend), Yi Jeong/Soujiro was supposed to find her annoying but slightly flattered deep inside. It still portrays Ga Eul/Yuki chasing after Yi Jeong/Soujiro, even 'til the end.

Q3: I wonder if they're going to do the Yi Jeong/Soujiro crying scene when he's on the roof with the billboards (?) remembering why his actual first love failed.

I feel like that's going to be a hard scene for Kim Bum, since he's always smiling in BOF.