[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest misspinky

^^i guess.. but it ticks me off to see people write that's she old. she's only 24 (25) for crying out loud. but seriously the make up is too much for me, i think someone pointed it out as well, especially the white eye liner ehhh

Guest diopatra

Maybe it was because I saw the Taiwanese version first, but I feel the same way.

ANYWAY, look at Goo Jun Pyo's beautiful fiancee T-T

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk308/c...06144531398.jpg

Poor Jandi..

errrr seriously, i prefer jandi's beauty than this fiancee.

what so funny, im seeing the "monkey" description on this girl. im wondering if the script writer use "that" description

Guest guccigal

But they made Jandi look stupid at times..she even ate without dignity in a previous scene. I don't like they way GHS pouts her lips at times.....I dunno...I really love her in Pure 19 ( which I watched twice!) but here in BOF, she's kinda Eh when it came to some comedic scenes. Her crying scenes still gets to me though....sniff

Guest gglover

But they made Jandi look stupid at times..she even ate without dignity in a previous scene. I don't like they way GHS pouts her lips at times.....I dunno...I really love her in Pure 19 ( which I watched twice!) but here in BOF, she's kinda Eh when it came to some comedic scenes. Her crying scenes still gets to me though....sniff

i agree, i hate it when she sticks her head out and pouts. It seems like they made her a character that will never take emotions very seriously. In HYD and MG, both main character girls have a personality that can be quite down and be serious. Jandi is just... loud lol

nice to see you in the BOF as well as the EOE thread (when I used to be more active there). Thanks for sharing the MV and I enjoy your episode summaries as always :)

Your welcome symphonee. I'm glad to see you here. I've stopped watching EOE and posting on the EOE thread the moment LDH announced that she was leaving. I'm really enjoying BOF.

Guest guccigal

Yeah, Jandi likes to shout here. Its quite irritating at times. Director, please watch MG and refer to Shancai's behaviour there. Shancai seldom shouts in MG yet she was very effective.

Guest lord_jedi

Maybe it was because I saw the Taiwanese version first, but I feel the same way.

ANYWAY, look at Goo Jun Pyo's beautiful fiancee T-T

%7Boption%7D20090106144531398.jpg%7Boption%7D

Poor Jandi..

No, poor the fiancee.

She is beautiful, very clever, graceful, strong, thoughtful, kind, rich, and etc...

But Joon Pyo loves Jan Di instead.

Guest guccigal

I reckon Korean verssion has the BEST looking F4- all of them are droolicious. Followed by Taiwan's F4 ( specially Jerry Yan and Vic Zhou).

^^i guess.. but it ticks me off to see people write that's she old. she's only 24 (25) for crying out loud. but seriously the make up is too much for me, i think someone pointed it out as well, especially the white eye liner ehhh

LOL! i apologize.

her looks are like an old gal. ^^

please do not hate me. :lol:

wow the fiance is too old for junpyo,,

and I agree with lord_jedi, JP loves JD because there's something different about her,,

and about JD's character

please do not compare this korean version with other versions,,

it's all different. every version has its own taste,,

we have to understand each version has its own weakness and positive points, it's all about their own culture, rite?

JD's character is just different (eventough I should agree that she always shouting,,,shouting and shouting and it irritates me)

it's all about how GHS portrays her character,,

so please again, stop comparing all these 3 versions ok??

Guest D R E A M

I don't know if this has been posted yet but...

PREVIEW FOR EP 5

151003043_L.jpg

cred to KBS

AHHH ><

i can't wait until Monday

----EDIT---

NVM someone already posted it up.

Oh well.

for people who didn't see it:]

Guest your_sheroe

This is my first time seeing Kim HyunJoong and found out he was from ss501 too...

I know I'm so late...

But I found it so hard to believe that the Kim HyunJoong playing in BOF and the Kim HyunJoong from the ss501 MV is the same person?

They look... different but is the same person?

Nevertheless he's gorgeous though... no doubt about that!

+ + +

I definitely cannot wait for Monday and Tuesday's episodes!!!

Guest infifinity

omg it just hits me that she's that girl in Pure 19, she looks alright there. I guess its the hair and the make up then geezzzz I know her character is not supposed to be pretty and all but I'm shallow perhaps. I like to see a good looking guy end up with a pretty girl lol. She looks a lil older than lee min ho here cuz of her make up. I really don't like the interpretation of her character in this version. She's sort of a tomboy and a bit sassy here. The scene where GJP was waiting for her, and she showed up scolding him urgh This scene is way more beautiful in the japanese version, where she just stood there puzzled, couldn't believe her eyes when she saw that he was actually waiting for her and realized that he really asked her out on a date. Then she hesitantly went to approach him, its so cute. I love this scene so much in the japanese version.

Guest run_lola_run

PREVIEW FOR EP 5

OMG.....brb ovaries exploding.

but it ticks me off to see people write that's she old. she's only 24 (25) for crying out loud.

I feel the same way probably because I'm 24 years old as well. So...when someone calls her old, I feel like they are saying that I'm old too in a way. I'm glad she's my age though, doesn't make me feel so guilty checking out LMH. :sweatingbullets:

Guest guccigal

Ok - please don't shoot me Jandi fans.

To the director/make up artist of BOF:

Please..at least get rid of Jandi's stiff fringe. This will make her look years younger and fresher. You made GHS appear stupid and clueless with her helmet like fringe. She deserves better because she is a beautiful, excellent actress.

As for LMH- keep it up..he is hot hot hot.

Guest infifinity

also please don't bash me for comparing. Afterall, it IS Hana Yori Dango korean version. It has the same plot, similar scenes. Its only natural if people start comparing all the versions.

Guest V-ni@star

i'm so surprise ss501 is in the drama!!!

lol... wat a pleasant surprise..

n i'm waiting for next episode.. kdrama version is just so awesome n i'm totally love it.. <3