[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest jebabe19

OMO! for episode 24!!!

im loving it so much (maybe because im a jihoo-jandi fan) but hey what's going on?? THe ending's really really really exciting!! no one seems to know what will happen!!! waaaaah...

I hate to ask a stupid question but is it only JanDi that JoonPyo doesn't remember??? Is it a case of him recognizing her but he doesn't have memories of them being in love? Does he recognize everyone else?

:o:o

Yes, I believe so. From what I understand he doesn't remember Jandi because he suffered so much emotionally after she left and he wanted to forget about her. It's a wish come true for Junpyo... he wanted to forget about her and he did (the wish come true part is supposed to be sarcastic :) )

goughsunflowers

you know i've never thought of it that way...

but you may be right it actually makes more sense that way... lol

in the japanese drama... (im not trying to compare ive only seen BOF and HYD)

didn't they already resolved their issues???

so the whole amnesia arc didn't make sense to me, why would he ONLY forget her etc....

Ep 25 written preview in korean

잔디 (차마 마주보지 못하고 등돌린 채 떨리는 음성) 얼마나...걸리는데?

준표 4년....최소 4년이야.

잔디 !...그렇게 오래?

준표 그러니까 같이 가줘.

잔디 (결심한 듯 돌아서며)....안돼.

준표 (실망으로 안색변하는) 뭐? 왜 안돼?

잔디 너 마카오 갔을때 나두 깨달은 게 있어. 내 꿈, 내 미래에 대해서...내가 뭘 원하는지. 뭘 하고 싶은지.

준표 (의아한 표정으로)?

잔디 너처럼 모든 걸 걸고 최선을 다해보고 싶은 일이 난 여기 있어.

준표 그래서?

잔디 다녀와.

준표 뭐?

잔디 다녀와. 각자 열심히 살고....4년 뒤에 니가 정말 멋진 남자가 되서 돌아 오면 다시 생각해볼게.

준표 금잔디!

잔디 (웃는)

준표 진심이야? 그러다 나 놓치면 후회할텐데?

잔디 너두 나 놓치면 후회할텐데?

준표 (픽-) 졌다.

잔디 ?

준표 난 알거든. 널 놓치면 죽도록 후회하게 될거라는 걸.

잔디 구준표. 그러고보면 너 전체적으로 다 바보는 아닌거 같애?

준표 죽을래?

잔디 (웃는)

E 덜컹!

케이블카 움직이며 진동하자 잔디 비틀- 준표 품에 안긴다.

준표, 잔디를 꼭 안고 내려다 보는.

별빛같은 야경을 배경으로 내려오는 케이블카 안에서 지긋이 입맞추는 잔디와 준표에서

-여기까지 시간 점프하기 전 엔딩

디씨인사이드갤러리에서 퍼온거임

Would someone please translate this?

Translation of the most recent post by the trusted spoiler insider:

Seems like there are lots of spoilers going around again, some true and some not true…

First, as we all know, JP has a partial memory loss, but only concerning JD. The doctor says that there are two potential reasons why he would have lost memory on that topic. One, that part of his memory was too miserable for him. Or two, it was too important to him, to the point of obsession. For JP’s case, it’s probably the latter. And during his memory loss, JP returns to being the brat he was in ep 1.

The spoiler going around about JD crying is in fact in the script. She holds the hand of unconscious JP and cries miserably as she remembers the words she threw at him during their breakup.

And Yumi… you’re angry at her already, huh?

She has such little part in the next two episodes. Although she’s not in for long, it might feel longer than it actually is just because she’s so annoying. She watches the stars w/ JP while leaning on his shoulder and etc. Although she makes JD’s heart break a lot, if you think about how we suffered through JK, this is nothing. Yumi has a way of talking about herself in third person, and she tries to say “unni” and “oppa” in a cutesy way. But ever perceptive JH once again sees through her and ignores her from the start.

How JP recovers his memory… Guess my hint last time was too easy because everyone guessed correctly. At a pool, JD falls into a pool and instinctively, JP jumps into the pool to save her and recovers his memory. And as guessed by many, JD falls into the pool because of the necklace. But JD purposely drops the necklace into the pool. Their conversation before she drops it, and especially JD’s line… well, I personally really liked it! If the two actors can pull it off, it’ll be a memorable scene. Another hint here! (Have you seen “Lovers in Paris?” There, the female lead tries to prove the male lead’s feelings for her and falls into a pool.)

“Who the heck are you?”

“You call it… my name…”

And then splash…

Everyone comes running out at that moment, and although JH wants to save JD, he knows of JD’s intention and stops himself. There’s a scene where JP does CPR on JD.

JD does wear her school uniform during the graduation party, and she dances with each of the F4.

And yes, as rumored to be, the script for the Namsan kiss is “adoringly.” She runs over there in her school uniform so it is a uniform kiss. And as this cable car is a special place for them where they spent their “first night” together, they also share an important conversation here in addition to their kiss.

Soeul’s spoilers that are going around are all true. YJ leaves for Sweden and he tells GE that if she still hasn’t found her soulmate in 4 years, GE will the first person he seeks upon his return. I too am not sure about their story after the 4 year time jump…

Finally, as for after the time jump, from what I’ve been told, it’s definitely a happy ending for JP/JD. I don’t know what your definition of an open ending is, but from my perspective, it is NOT an open ending. And I’m not sure whether JH’s grandfather will pass away after the time jump. In the original synopsis, he was supposed to have a late stage cancer, but it was changed to a heart condition at the last minute because they were afraid JH would face too much tragedy at such a short span of time.

Oh yes, as for the talk show scene, it is true that it’s after the time jump. One more thing, there is nothing in the script about JP’s father waking up before the time jump.

There should be about 10-20 minutes (depending on the editing) for after the time jump. If I find out that the ending is in any way shocking or unexpected, I’ll drop a line here again just to warn you to prepare yourself.

Guest leahtran

About Junpyo only forget Jandi in this version I dunno either but in the manga it states that because during the operation Tsukasa thinks too much, I mean worried too much about Makino so in the critical operation when Tsukasa's heart about to stop so his brain goes blackout then he lost memory about Makino only

Ep 25 written preview in korean

잔디 (차마 마주보지 못하고 등돌린 채 떨리는 음성) 얼마나...걸리는데?

준표 4년....최소 4년이야.

잔디 !...그렇게 오래?

준표 그러니까 같이 가줘.

디씨인사이드갤러리에서 퍼온거임

Would someone please translate this?

Sorry to cut your post. I too encountered the script that you posted. I would translate it, but the speculation that is going around among Korean netizens is that this is a fake script (fanfic) so I'm reluctant to do so. According to the spoiler insider, JP and JD have an important conversation in the cable car, and the script above I don't think constitutes an important conversation. So I agree w/ the Korean netizens and say this is fake.

I hate to ask a stupid question but is it only JanDi that JoonPyo doesn't remember??? Is it a case of him recognizing her but he doesn't have memories of them being in love? Does he recognize everyone else?

:o:o

i think thats because he may have lost that part coz he thought about it too long :sweatingbullets: maybe

Guest Schneewitchen

i think thats because he may have lost that part coz he thought about it too long :sweatingbullets: maybe

He only lost his short term memory? Mama Kang must be happy!

Guest lyptika

"Targeted memory erasure is a fictional non-surgical procedure. Its purpose is the focused erasure of memories, particularly unwanted and painful memories, and it is a mild form of brain damage comparable to a "night of heavy drinking." [...] Recent research has shown it is possible to successfully erase selective memories in lab mice. Such a procedure may lead to cures of post-traumatic stress."

source: wikipedia

Guest leahtran

I wish they will have some special ep like a farewell from the cast to the audience.

That would be nice. So sad..it's coming an end.

Guest ml_87

OMG, i just came back from school and jumped to the PC right away :D. i cant understand what will happen. The PD wants to threat us to death right?

just finish watching the previews.

- why after hearing that JP's waken up JD doesnt rush to the hospital? she should do it rather than standing there with such face?

- and JP, he lost his memory right? he turns back to his old self and if i dun mistake, the old JP never intimates with kind of girl like Umi.

- it appears that everything will not uki until the 2nd half of episode 25 :)

EDIT

oh, watching the scene umi leans on Jp's shoulder sleeping, i wanna go to kick her out >"< and i wish JP would shout at her when he discovers that she is lying :D

Guest attabey

Question...Does JP remembers JD because of a pool incident or the food? I don't undersatnd korean , but on the preview he talked about JD while eating the food in front of the other girl...

:huh:

Guest lemonsorbet

:fury: i dont know about you guys, but even based on the ep 25 preview, i can tell that i will be fast-forwarding through any yumi parts. :crazy: if shes that annoying a less than 8 minutes.. *shudders!

in the preview when jd walks in on them with yumi leaning on jp i wanted to break my laptop in half!

Guest funkindagirl

:lol: :lol: AHAHA Ep 24 preview with JP coming out in patient clothes, crutches and a woolly hat! ADORABLE! LOL.

I like him looking so vulnerable. :P

He must be so confused...JD just coming up and splattering him in ice-cream for no apparant reason. :lol:

Umi sure is going to be annoying though. Poor JD witnessing JP & Umi sleeping together. :(

She should've yelled in his ear or something...

At this moment in time when he's lost his memory she shouldnt still be so passive like with JK!!! She should get her spunk back and literally shove Umi out the front door.

SPOILER

In the last scene, Jandi and Jihu are at the clinic. At the hospital, Jihu was about to punch Junpyo, but Jandi stopped him and she explains why," I didn't stop you from punching Junpyo because he might get hurt. I stopped him because I thought that you might hurt emotionally." Jandi says "Why are your hands so cold" "How long did you wait for me?" and proceeds to warm his hands. Jihu responds by saying "The thing that is cold is your heart. In front of me to act so strong." Jandi responds " I am not acting strong, because you are next to me I have the strength to be strong."

HMMM <_<

Why would she say something like that??

Even at this late stage, why am I still getting the feeling that JH & JD's bond is stronger?

I think this is terrible dialogue.

I get she cares for JH a lot BUT to say she stopped him not because JP might get hurt just sounds like she doesnt think of JP first and foremost & that JH's wellbeing is more important to her.

Why are all the deep, emotional scenes between them still happening? 'Proceeds to warm his hands?'

This is the kind of affection I was hoping for with JD & JP!!

Translation of the most recent post by the trusted spoiler insider:

How JP recovers his memory… Guess my hint last time was too easy because everyone guessed correctly. At a pool, JD falls into a pool and instinctively, JP jumps into the pool to save her and recovers his memory. And as guessed by many, JD falls into the pool because of the necklace. But JD purposely drops the necklace into the pool. Their conversation before she drops it, and especially JD’s line… well, I personally really liked it! If the two actors can pull it off, it’ll be a memorable scene. Another hint here! (Have you seen “Lovers in Paris?” There, the female lead tries to prove the male lead’s feelings for her and falls into a pool.)

“Who the heck are you?”

“You call it… my name…”

And then splash…

Everyone comes running out at that moment, and although JH wants to save JD, he knows of JD’s intention and stops himself. There’s a scene where JP does CPR on JD.

Im so excited to see how JP reacts after he gets his memory back!

I hope this time he sincerely apologizes for giving JD the cold shoulder even though it wasnt intentional like it was in Macau.

Guest ahsieee

i can't wait for this wk's ep.. although i'm sad BOF will be done

the ep look very promising~ i'm excited :D

i love the picture of you in the dress~ it's awesome that you were able to find something like it~