[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest MiyuKanata09

The only thing I didn't get in episode 16 was when the F4 ignored Jandi in school! WTF is going on? (okay, it's reasonable for JP to ignore him)

i was wondering about the same thing.. i was so clueless.. and also after they fight in Macau then after JP's engagement they suddenly okay again... did i missed something? and about JK if she really didn't see JD in the engagement why does she suddenly ask JD about JP? if i'm not mistaken JD never told her (before JK ask about JP) that she knew JP... if i missed this scene can someone remind me?

I love Ahn Suk Hwan ( JD's dad). He is funny. I liked him in Delightful Choo-yang and in My Girl. I am glad that they got him for JD's dad. The scene with the both of them at the swings was one of the best scenes in the whole series.

I really like him too. I loved him in Hong Gil Dong. He made me LOL so many times when he referred to himself as the core of power.

The only thing I didn't get in episode 16 was when the F4 ignored Jandi in school! WTF is going on? (okay, it's reasonable for JP to ignore him)

I am guessing JP told them what his mother did to JD and him. They all are scared to death of the evil witch.

Guest discofuse

i was wondering about the same thing.. i was so clueless.. and also after they fight in Macau then after JP's engagement they suddenly okay again... did i missed something? and about JK if she really didn't see JD in the engagement why does she suddenly ask JD about JP? if i'm not mistaken JD never told her (before JK ask about JP) that she knew JP... if i missed this scene can someone remind me?

I know right? Aigoo, this doesn't make sense at all. Hmm SHE DID SEE JD in the engagement, and and they were next to each other. :)

Guest misspinky

hmm that scene, shouldn't it be called the hotspring or is it supposed to be swimming scene? and if it was a hotspring, wasn't rui/lei/JH supposed to save makino/shancai/JD?

Now.. lets hope that when JP does save JD they won't play Paradise.. hahhaa.

Also, I was thinking... since those photos of JP & JK were leaked.. and she had so much ramen or noodles in her cart.. if they're making food together, maybe he'll remember the time he ate kimchi at Jandi's house? Just a thought.

I know right? Aigoo, this doesn't make sense at all. Hmm SHE DID SEE JD in the engagement, and and they were next to each other. :)
Actually, this was discussed a few (or maybe more than a few) pages back..Someone actually posted a screencap of the scene. JK was actually standing sort of behind JD at the engagement party and was only just going to turn her head and look when JP accidentally dragged her out - so she never actually saw JD's face at that point.

Also to answer the other question (the one you had quoted before)...JK was @ Shinhwa school and ran into JD, whom she recognized from Macau..she didn't know that JD also knew JP until JK said that she was there looking for someone - and JD, knowing that JK is JP's fiancee, guessed that JK was there to see JP and asked her if that was correct. Thats how JK found out that JD knew JP.

Guest lovenlight

I'll be shocked if JK strips, Lee Min Ho got yelled at for moving his lips during a kissing scene so I doubt we'll get anything nearly as suggestive as JK trying to seduce him in that way. It'll probably be a back hug and some crying on her part.

reporters says that viewers could watch adult scene after Ep17. Idon't know whether they will strip JK or not. but Jandi graduated from high school. All of above controversial issues rose (editing deep kiss scene) because F4 and Jandi are stil high schoolers and doing unproper things blur blur.

and Jandi appeared in last night's 'Happy together'(variety talk show) said she and Lee minho worked very hard for that deep kiss scene but they edited all. she signed..

Now.. lets hope that when JP does save JD they won't play Paradise.. hahhaa.

Also, I was thinking... since those photos of JP & JK were leaked.. and she had so much ramen or noodles in her cart.. if they're making food together, maybe he'll remember the time he ate kimchi at Jandi's house? Just a thought.

I am thinking that the noodles are for Jandi, who has moved into a new apartment. With her family losing all their belongings, I am guessing they are going to move to a fishing village as someone posted. The timing is right for them to move. I hope they take the brother because he doesn't add much without the parents. More stress on her if he stays. Regardless, I can see JP wanting to buy JD lots of noodles so that she won't go hungry -- his way of protecting her.

I can totally see and hear JP telling JD that he would rather see her drown than have another man rescue her. He's jealous and arrogant. Its his way of saying "I care about you." Its their love bicker. .

Guest lyptika

JK didn't see/recognize JD on JP's birthday party... Yes, JK stood next to while talking to JP's mother, but JD didn't bother to turn around (probably she didn't want to be recognized).

Also, when they met at school, JK didn't ask JD about JP, she just said "I'm here to see someone"... JD asked "Are you talking about Jun Pyo?" JK was rather surprised that JD knew him.

Guest betchay

hmm that scene, shouldn't it be called the hotspring or is it supposed to be swimming scene? and if it was a hotspring, wasn't rui/lei/JH supposed to save makino/shancai/JD?

Coz JH saved her already from New Caledonia. They follow the manga but in different sequence.

If JP will save JD, He & JH are now even, both overcome their fear from water & driving.

Thanks to JD. :lol:

Guest MiyuKanata09

JK didn't see/recognize JD on JP's birthday party... Yes, JK stood next to while talking to JP's mother, but JD didn't bother to turn around (probably she didn't want to be recognized).

Also, when they met at school, JK didn't ask JD about JP, she just said "I'm here to see someone"... JD asked "Are you talking about Jun Pyo?" JK was rather surprised that JD knew him.

Thank you so much!!! now i totally remember that one..

so JK really had no idea about JP and JD right? i feel better now... atlease i knew that the fiance really wanted to continue being friend with JD not becasue of JP.. well thank you so much for reminding me.. how i wish there would be more JP and JD... because if i always see JD and JH... i might rooting for JH to be with JD.. but as of now, I'm still loyal JunDi Lover.. and i wanted to stay loyal...

I am thinking that the noodles are for Jandi, who has moved into a new apartment. With her family losing all their belongings, I am guessing they are going to move to a fishing village as someone posted. The timing is right for them to move. I hope they take the brother because he doesn't add much without the parents. More stress on her if he stays. Regardless, I can see JP wanting to buy JD lots of noodles so that she won't go hungry -- his way of protecting her.

I can totally see and hear JP telling JD that he would rather see her drown than have another man rescue her. He's jealous and arrogant. Its his way of saying "I care about you." Its their love bicker. .

Your speculation seems better than mine lol. It makes sense.

But if that is what happens, why of all people would he go with JK. I want her out of the dang picture!!!

Not sure if someone mentioned this before, but what happend to the teen of Japan story that was in the manga and HYD? It seems that the Korean ver. won't be doing it and I'm happy that they won't, I never liked that part of the story.

Having read the spoiler: JD parents going to the village means we will get the maid story..YAY!!

I don't like the Teen Of Japan part either, and I don't really think it will fit well in this version.

In Meteor Garden they didn't include that part because I guess they were trying to do a more serious version,

rather than a comedic one like in HYD.

For this version I think they're leaning towards a more serious feel so this Teen of Japan will just completely ruin the theme.

Anyway, I'm really hoping they'll do the made story too! But that woulnd't be possibe without the parents having to move to a village

Guest mysticalz

it's aboslutely JH. ha ha, go to the temple with JD. JP never does that. JH is very deep person. nice guy! :rolleyes:

maybe this is the part where Jd and Jh caught Jp kissing JK.im just assuming coz they are together :rolleyes:

About the spoiler that seems to be floating around of what JP told JD after he saved her from drowning...

We don't know whether that line is an actual line from the script, but if it is, the correct translation is as follows:

I learned to swim because I thought I'd rather drown (while learning) to swim than see you being saved from another man again.

Korean text: "다른 남자가 널 먼저 구하는 꼴을 두 번 다시 보느니 물에 빠져 죽는편이 낫겠다는 생각이 들어서 수영을 배웠다."

Guest mysticalz

so basically......when the time Jp saves JD..its the time for them to reconcile( im just assuming) but in the manga JP kneel before Jh to let go of JD....i think that would be the best scene ever lol :tongue2: