[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hjkomo

Thank you, dramaok! :D

Weekends are going to be so busy will all these interesting dramas.

Will definitely check out this one...as soon as I get some much needed sleep. B)

Guest polaris

ahh~~ thank you so so much dramaok!!

Do you by any chance have episode 1 as well? I downloaded from the previous page Cococrust's episode 1 part 1 and part 2 but I'm really retarded and don't know how to put them together. I even downloaded some program that is suppose to put them together but the problem lies with my computer illiteracy....

Finished watching epsd 1 and just love the "stocking" incident .... already there is a secret ...wonder what it is that even had the father jumping into the river.

Here are some preview pics of epsd 3 :

img22627010kk5.jpg

By shui57 at 2008-10-07

img22627011gx1.jpg

By shui57 at 2008-10-07

Guest dramaok

ahh~~ thank you so so much dramaok!!

Do you by any chance have episode 1 as well? I downloaded from the previous page Cococrust's episode 1 part 1 and part 2 but I'm really retarded and don't know how to put them together. I even downloaded some program that is suppose to put them together but the problem lies with my computer illiteracy....

u can try:

http://bigmail3.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/big...oVhF6pjnOQu75WY

[right click, save target as]

if that's expired i'll upload for u via megaupload, let me know.

Just watched epsd 2......Wow.....another secret between KSS, his ex wife and young lover.....I am guessing that the one who beat up the ex wife must be her young lover and not KSS.... can't believe that such a loving and caring father can be abusive and violent.

Guest Happy_Day

Anyone know the ratings for this?! This looks AWESOME!!!!! Almost every single LeeTaeRan drama I've watched has rocked.

How is it guys?!

Anyone know the ratings for this?! This looks AWESOME!!!!! Almost every single LeeTaeRan drama I've watched has rocked.

How is it guys?!

Looks like the ratings is good!

Date Episode Nationwide Seoul

2008-10-04 1 20.2 (2nd) 19.3 (2nd)

2008-10-05 2 23.8 (2nd) 22.9 (2nd)

Source: TNS Media Korea and dramawiki

Hehehe, I plan to watch this when my exams are over on the 12 of Nov. :)

Guest Happy_Day

COOL!! Thanks!!!!!!!! Those are great ratings! I watch City of Glass too, which is a family type drama as well. I wonder how it'll compete with this one.

I love YooInYoung as well, hope she has good love story with JiHyunWoo.

[Edit]

I just read the character descriptions, and it seems YooInYoung will have a sweet love story with JiHyunWoo!!!!!! Basically, YooInYoung is the ideal girl of every man: beautiful face, S line body, and brains (she's a dentist). But she has bad memories like every other girl. During her younger years, her nickname was Fiona from Shrek because she was so fat. And not only that, but she was teased by her very crush JiHyunWoo! When she gets a job at the same hospital as him, she is a different, more confident woman. Let it begin!

Archived