[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

surprised to see ratings dropped! what happened? i still hope kbs gets to lead weekend dramas..

btw, how is this drama? im anticipating to watch this at KBSW :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

surprised to see ratings dropped! what happened? i still hope kbs gets to lead weekend dramas..

btw, how is this drama? im anticipating to watch this at KBSW :)

somewhat dull & boring...

new drama Family honor's rating is 19%+ figure..

are these two different links for the same episode?...sorry...it's just that bigmail confuses me thats all.

These are two different links . You can dl 1 of them

yeah i noticed that too... the drama after first wives club also had high ratings.

i hope it starts to get better and people would like it..

Guest 2pompadour

Hi

I reaaly like KSS. He is so cool!!!

Want to see his latest serie badly. Anybody know when will its Eng sub come out?

Flighting Sung Soo oppa!!!

Ep3 ratings:

TNS National 12.9%, Seoul 12.5%

AGB National 11.7%, Seoul 11.7%

Ep4 ratings:

TNS National 20.6%, Seoul 19.4%

AGB National 20.5%, Seoul 20.4%

KBS broadcast a live soccer match in the time slot of Ep3, so its airing was delayed. Guess that's why ratings dropped.

Edit: Credit to Baidu (forgot :sweatingbullets: )

I've got sooo much to catch up!...I dun worry about the ratings though...with LTR & KSS at the helm, its a great show!...And the little girl is sooo cute! LTR still as stylish as ever!

LTR always acts so naturally, the two kids are amazing also, the whole cast are doing really well

wonder what happened to the little girl, she underwent MRI and the doctor even did the lumbar puncture and withdrawn fluid for diagnosis, hope it is cureable illness.

Guest dramaok

she has

Meningitis. but thankfully it's a viral one that can be treated and she should recover. thank goodness for a moment i thought she was gonna die and i couldnt continue..

. KSS is proving me wrong. he is really good here. he fits the bill.

she has

Meningitis. but thankfully it's a viral one that can be treated and she should recover. thank goodness for a moment i thought she was gonna die and i couldnt continue..

When they did the MRI....I thought ....OH NO !!! ....not cancer again.Thank God.

Love the chemistry between LTR and the kids....LTR is always very good with children( remember Yellow Handkerchief ?)....I am sure she'll make a great Mum.

The 2 child actors are doing a great job and they are so cute....especially the young daughter with those sad looking and tearful eyes when she was in hospital.

she has

thank you dramaok for the clarification

the little girl has meningitis - inflammation of the meninges (membrance that surround the brain and spinal cord), under proper treatment and medication, she will be fine,

:sweatingbullets:

i am also think KSS acts pretty well as a divorcee and raising two children

look forward to the next episode

Archived