[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

I adore KSS..can not wait for his new drama..

His charisma ,his smile & his deep voice I love the most..

For me 1st lead role or 2nd role doesn't really matter as long as I see him acting again.. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DALAL

I adore KSS..can not wait for his new drama..

His charisma ,his smile & his deep voice I love the most..

For me 1st lead role or 2nd role doesn't really matter as long as I see him acting again.. :)

well said AAS ...

nothing else matters as long as he wins the gail and save the day :D

can't wait really

Guest bryan

Looks like "Angry Mom/Mom's dead upset" will be extended.........Now I am "dead upset" cause have to wait some more ......

Guest Happy_Day

LOL Ji Hyun Woo is always falling in love with older women!

YOO IN YOUNG~!! I wonder who she will be paired with, I like the idea of her with Ji Hyun Woo.. but it seems he will be in a love triangle with Lee Tae Ran?

That other guy in the first page is really ugly.. =/ He looks like an ugly baby.

[Edit]

Never mind, JiHyunWoo is playing LeeTaeRan's younger brother. :)

Guest Happy_Day

You actually had me going back to page 1 to check out the ugly baby!! :lol:

Haha, I was kind of mean. I shouldn't written that. Maybe he's one of those guys that look better on TV. I just don't think he will look good with sophisticated Yoo In Young, if I'm right in thinking they're going to be a couple.

Ooohhh, I just read the article on the first page. Sounds so interesting!! Just to provide some info for those who are interested:

From the gist of it, I think it's gonna be a Romeo and Juliet story. Two friends became ultimate enemies because of a shocking incident - and 30ish years later, the son and daughter from each family fall in love with each other. The drama portrays the love, guilt, and forgiveness between the families through the obstacles of their relationship.

It's kind of weird though coz the other article's title says something like "This drama is dedicated to all the fathers out there who are shamed and embarassed." So it might focus on paternal love as well?

Kim Sung Soo plays a singer/songwriter who was once a legend in the industry, and Lee Tae Ran plays some sort of PD career woman. Ji Hyun Woo plays a playboy dentist.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chelly

Ooo...they are beginning to look like a couple...Hope they'll have great chemistry in the show. Audience will get more into the story when the characters are into their roles...Quite like KSS unshaven, slacker look B)....The last pic looks really nice! :lol:

huangsy, thanks for posting these candid shots here. I was looking for KSS & there I found him........... I like him & I have been looking forward to his next series. KSS’s eyes are so cute. :)

Guest valley girl

kim seong soo is an active actor this year he has 2 drama 1 movie Great!!, i like him with kim min hee , then monopoly too Great Job

Guest melyssa

I hope that someone could download episodes of this drama when it's screening and share here ... I'm loving the script story of this drama and look forward to watch it!! *keeps finger cross* ... better too if it will be subbed (E- or C-subbed is fine with me) .. thanks ^^

Archived