Hong Su Ah 홍수아

Guest jahye

She is so cute in these episodes!

Especially when she goes straight into the "sexy" dance after winning against Chae Yeon and her Dang Yun Ha Gi match ups and the how she says Moon Geun Young came first so she has a different name.

Haha, those are basically all the parts I cut out.

I remember this one. ^_^ It's all because of Harisu. I think she told MC Yoo that Soo-ah told her that if she wins, she will do a sexy dance... :lol: And about that name thing, I think it was kismet somehow that it was Yun-ho that answered it.. :lol:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babypink3397

Is it your first time downloading from a yousendit link?

Where it says, DOWNLOAD NOW, right click on the link and choose save target as...

Then press save and you'll be download the clip.

You can go to http://searchc.naver.com/ or any other Korean search engine like kr.yahoo.com or empas.com and type in Hong Su Ah (in Korean) and find images of her easily.

Well, here are more images of her:

h402wj.jpg

h411mn.jpg

h426nw.jpg

h395br.jpg

h74uu.jpg

h159nh.jpg

h168xb.jpg

h213se.jpg

For his sake, I hope she didn't let go!

h521ae.jpg

aa3xb.jpg

- credits: naver + me

thank you so0o0o so0o0o much!!!!!

Guest Riezzle

She's a regular in KBS HAppy Sunday... she's so funny when she dance. I dunno if she always plans it or something but she always end up falling while dancing.

I've seen her music video... I like her voice.

I just watched the latest Heroine Girl 6.

Hong Su Ah had one of her feet in a wrap and couldn't really do much but stand and hold onto someone else for support.

I wonder what happened to her foot..?

Hong Su Ah has been in the news a lot lately about a possible singing career, but she tells the media that she IS NOT going to pursue a music career.

Article 1

Article 2

Article 3

Basically, in the online polls at music show websites like Inki Gayo and Music Camp, fans have been voting for Hong Su Ah's song, 이별이 오지 못하게. It's the song she sings on the Nonstop 5 soundtrack. The fans want her to perform the song and keep voting, and she's pretty high up there on the charts, especially for a non-gasoo.

But, she says she doesn't want to pursue a music career and for her first big acting project after Nonstop 5 ends, she wants to try playing a mellow character. She really wants to play a character that is opposite from what people will expect her to play. Not the cutesy girl, but, like I said, a mellow character.

I think that's a smart move for her career. Because if she makes her first major acting role a typical, cutesy character, then she'll probably fall into the trap of forever playing the same role over and over in everything she does. It's good that she wants to play against type so she can show her audience she can act in all kinds of roles, instead of the token cute girl in every drama. (kind of like Andy and Lovers In Prague...)

Guest dream_on

ahh i love this girl! she's so cute and i love her voice! i want to see her in something after nonstop. and dude...she's so YOUNG. O_O

i love how she didn't get ssangappul surgery and still looks gorgeous! it makes me feel better about myself. lol

Caps from October Love Concert...

loveconcert6gf.jpg

credits to chibbikko

She's a lucky girl. To co-host with not one but THREE gorgeous guys!!! :D I should hate her so much if I didn't like her already... ;)

If you guys wanna download the concert, go to urbandecay's. The CB link is under my sig. Help her get GOLD!

She seems to have a fun personality..

Does anyone know whether she will be acting in any drama / movies / sitcom after NN5 ends?

I love her personality!! The Nonstop 5 girls... even though I don't watch the show, I keep seeing them everywhere on these game/variety shows.

Hong Su Ah and Han Hyo Joo are awesome! Their personalities are so charming and cute! ^_^

I don't think she has decided yet what she'll be doing after Nonstop 5.

Like I said before, all I know is she wants to act in a certain role, but I don't know if she wants to do a movie first or a drama...

I'm gonna guess she's probably going to do a drama first.

ahh i love this girl! she's so cute and i love her voice! i want to see her in something after nonstop. and dude...she's so YOUNG. O_O

i love how she didn't get ssangappul surgery and still looks gorgeous! it makes me feel better about myself. lol

I know what you're trying to say!

The fact that she didn't get the surgery shows a lot about her choices and values that affect them.

And it does make you feel better knowing that she chose not to physically alter her face.

On her first time on Xman, during her Dang Yun Ha Gi against one of the guys, he asks her, "You didn't get ssangappul surgery because you don't have the money, right?"

And she replies so sheepishly, it's so cute!

Caps from October Love Concert...

loveconcert6gf.jpg

credits to chibbikko

She's a lucky girl. To co-host with not one but THREE gorgeous guys!!! :D I should hate her so much if I didn't like her already... ;)

If you guys wanna download the concert, go to urbandecay's. The CB link is under my sig. Help her get GOLD!

Ah, funny thing for me though, I didn't like any of her co-host guys. In fact, all three of them, I actually dislike them quite a lot...

But, I still got clips of her hosting the concert:

Part A : w/ Yunho

Part B : more Yunho and some Kim Hyun Joong

Part C : w/ Kim Jong G.ook and a teeny bit of Kim Jong Min (the one guy I do enjoy of her co-hosts)

- these are all LQ clips and are only cuts of the MCs; no performances.

- credits: cecihgy cafe + me.

Guest hyunwoo_luver

i really really think she should defininately become a singer. well it's her choice. but if she did she'd do soooo great!!

by the way does anyone have that song you were talking about... ee byul ee moht oh gae?

No official news on any dramas/movies for her, but some news on her MC gigs:

여걸식스 떠나는 홍수아 알뜰한 하루 “오전엔 어머니 식당일,오후엔 연기연습”

2005102010061172707re.jpg

[뉴스엔=문미영 기자]

신인탤런트 홍수아가 KBS 2TV ‘해피선데이’ ‘여걸식스’에서 하차한다. 홍수아는 오는 22일 녹화를 마지막으로 ‘여걸식스’에서 빠지며 이후 활동을 위한 준비기에 들어간다.

홍수아의 소속사 관계자는 20일 “홍수아는 ‘논스톱 5’ 촬영 중 다친 다리가 많이 좋아졌다”며 “최근 깁스를 풀고 아침 산책을 다니며 어머니 식당일도 돕는 등 대부분의 시간을 가족과 함께 보내고 있다”고 설명했다.

이어 이 관계자는 “홍수아가 ‘논스톱 5’와 ‘여걸식스’ 덕분에 다양한 끼를 선보여 많은 프로그램과 영화에서 러브콜이 들어온 상황”이라며 “이후 활동을 위해 ‘여걸식스’를 하차하는 것이고 곧 아주 좋은 모습으로 시청자들을 만나 볼 수 있을 것 같다”고 설명했다.

현재 홍수아는 오전에는 운동과 어머니 식당 일을 도와주고 있으며 오후에는 연기연습에 매진하는 등 오랜만의 휴식에도 불구하고 다음 작품을 위한 준비기에 들어간 상태다.

톡톡 튀는 매력으로 시청자들의 시선을 사로잡은 홍수아가 어떤 새로운 모습으로 시청자들을 만날 지 많은 이들의 관심이 모아지고 있다.

한편 ‘해피선데이-여걸식스’는 현재 홍수아의 하차와 더불어 아나운서 강수정의 중도하차 문제가 가시화되고 있어 멤버 재구성이 불가피하다.

mymoon@newsen.co.kr

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.co.kr)

***기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.co.kr

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

link to article

홍수아 '여걸식스' 하차...멤버 재구성 불가피

link to article

[연예]멤버교체 논란중 '여걸식스' 홍수아 도중하차 결론

link to article

Hong Su Ah is leaving to prepare herself for bigger acting projects.

Her last filming date is the 22nd, which will air on November 6th.

From this article, it says she'll be an MC of a new music show on MBC.

신동욱·홍수아, MBC 새 가요프로 MC에

[스포츠한국 2005-10-20 19:12]

asdf4gx.jpg

신예 신동욱과 홍수아가 오는 29일부터 ‘딜레이 생방송’ 형식으로 진행되는 MBC 새 가요프로그램 ‘쇼! 음악중심’(연출 노창곡ㆍ박현호)의 MC로 발탁됐다.

연출자인 박현호 PD는 “두 사람 모두 신인이지만 프로그램 주 시청층인 청소년들에게 호감도가 높다. 또 홍수아는 지난 8일 생방송으로 진행된 MBC 결식아동돕기 ‘시월애 나눔 콘서트’에서 MC를 맡아 능력을 검증 받았으며, 신동욱 역시 MBC 예능프로그램인 ‘일요일 일요일 밤에’의 ‘Mr. 요리왕’ 코너에 출연하며 가능성을 인정 받아 MC로 섭외했다”고 20일 밝혔다.

박 PD는 이어 “‘쇼! 음악중심’의 제목은 대한민국 음악의 중심이 되겠다는 의미를 담고 있다. 신동욱과 홍수아도 프로그램 제목처럼 연예계의 중심에 서서 주목을 받았으면 한다”고 말했다. ‘쇼! 음악중심’은 전라노출 파문으로 막을 내린 ‘음악캠프’의 후속 프로그램이다.

김은구 기자 kingkong@sportshankook.co.kr

ⓒ 한국아이닷컴, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지

<한국아이닷컴은 한국온라인신문협회(www.kona.or.kr)의 디지털뉴스이용규칙에 따른 저작권을 행사합니다>

Link to article

'여걸' 하차 홍수아, MBC '음캠' 후속 MC로

link to article

Another really brief summary:

Basically, since MBC's Music Camp ended recently in the summer, the station is creating a new music-type show called 쇼! 음악중심 (no official English name, but a direct translation: Show! Music Center)

Hong Su Ah will be the MC of the show. Her co-MC is Shin Dong Wook.

1750633qs.jpg

Link to article

aa4gg.jpg

Link to article

Archived