Hong Su Ah 홍수아

Guest jahye

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .Cherry.

Oh my gosh, she is like my favorite actress, singer, model, whatever..she's awesome!! So beautiful and SOOO SKINNY!! Holy crap! She weighs as much as my dog does, lol!! I want Nonstop 5 back, she acted sooooo well! Can't wait to see what she's gunna do next!

Guest onoturtle

yeah, she does! that was the first time i ever heard of her. i still haven't been able to find anymore clips, songs, MVs of her :( wait a min... she is a singer, right? haha i was just assuming that haha in any case, whatever she does, i need to find more stuff on her :D i missed the stuff posted earlier in this thread (links expired). anyone care to point out some cool links for me where i can find clips and whatnot from (i.e. a CB)?

Guest ix3_jesus

two caps of Bin vs. Hong Su Ah from Star Dance Battle. i have the clip in my CB for those interested.

bscap0009lr.th.jpgbscap0026jo.th.jpg

any ysi links for this T__T

[MBC].Music.Core.쇼!음악중심.01회.051029.LQ

^^Hosted by Hong Su-ah and Shin Dong-ok. Perfs by M with special appearance by Jun-jin, DBSG, Epik High and others with comeback special by g.o.d.

It's a new chart show by MBC. Check my CB.... ^_^

Guest onoturtle

it's over 700mb

Woo Hyuk vs Minwoo dance battle is also in there

actually i uploaded a clip of Bin vs. Hong Suah, so it's much smaller. but YSI hates me, so hopefully someone else will upload it.

but i've just uploaded the whole program too and it's 2 files, 700mb each. btw, which "stage" is Woo Hyuk vs. Minwoo? i'm guessing Minwoo is also known as "M" so i think i know which one... i dunno the who's who for most of this show, check the "official CB thread for my post of this show, i asked for someone to hopefully comment who's in each battle (i at least would like to know :))

Archived