Hong Su Ah 홍수아

Guest jahye

Guest adikkeluangman

Hong Soo Ah reveals picture on the set of the next ‘Heroes’

http://richard simmons.kr/3cdM

Actress Hong Soo Ah revealed pictures of the next concept of SBS’s “Heroes“.

On February 20th, Hong Soo Ah tweeted, “‘Heroes’ wearing red scarves, Hong Chul oppa·Bong Sun unnie·Narsha unnie·Ga Eun unnie·me - Air Force. Sigh, so tired. Sighhhh,” along with a picture of the members.

The “Heroes” team displayed a manly pose in their Air Force pilot uniforms and red scarves.

Netizens commented, “Are you riding a plane this time?” and “You guys do everything that is hard for women to do. Keep up the hard work.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/hong-soo-ah-reveals-picture-on-the-set-of-the-next-heroes

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

Hong Soo Ah showcases her new hairstyle for an upcoming drama

Talented actress Hong Soo Ah recently took some new selcas with some cute and innocent poses, and she showed off a radical hair transformation.

On February 26th, Hong Soo Ah updated her Cyworld with the photos above, showcasing her new haircut and a caption that reads, “My new cut for my role of Jung Min. Anyway, my head is happy now too.”

Meanwhile, Hong Soo Ah has been busy with her upcoming drama, “I Believed in Men“, scheduled to air its first episode on February 28th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/hong-soo-ah-showcases-her-new-hairstyle-for-an-upcoming-drama

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Hong Soo Ah transforms into Seo In Young

06_137279.jpg

Actress Hong Soo Ah has transformed into Seo In Young for the latest recording of “Heroes“.

On March 6th, Hong Soo Ah wrote on her Twitter, “Into the rhythm~ Heroes. Army performance. In Young unnie’s outfit fit me perfectly. Transform into Seo In Young.”

The star is sporting one of Seo In Young’s costumes from her “Into the Rhythm” promotions. It’s a very difficult outfit to pull off (especially with those Mickey Mouse sleeves), but Hong Soo Ah seems to be doing a good job.

Netizens wrote, “Mickey Soo Ah is cute”, “She needs to get on stage with Seo In Young one day”, and “She looks good in everything because her body is so nice.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/hong-soo-ah-transforms-into-seo-in-young

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

CHI CHI’s practice video for “Dont Play Around” revealed

201103231740071002_1.jpg

A dance video from rookie group CHI CHI was recently revealed, and has been gaining interest from new fans and netizens alike.

The girls are seen practising their choreography for ‘Don’t Play Around‘, but what caught the attention was the fact that eight girls were present in the dance, rather than the original seven.

It turned out that the eighth member was in fact actress Hong Soo Ah, who had dressed up for fun in CHI CHI’s stage outfit, and even completely mastered the group’s dance.

Hong Soo Ah expressed, “I congratulate the CHI CHI members for their debut stage. These are the girls I’ve known to like and look over for a while. The addictive melody of the song, together with their cute choreography, is really impressive. I’ve had thoughts of wanting to dance with them. There was a time when I dreamed of becoming an idol singer like CHI CHI, and right now (thanks to them), it feels like a part of that dream has come true. If I’m ever given the opportunity, I’d like to go on stage and perform with them, and not just stop at making videos like this.”

She continued, “A lot of people are gaining interest in CHI CHI. I can feel that the group’s presence has lifted ever since their showcase. As they’ve worked hard to have their debut stage, I hope everyone gives them the support they need to give good music and performances, so that they could become the nation’s representative girl group.”

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/chi-chis-practise-video-for-dont-play-around-revealed

Guest adikkeluangman

Hong Soo Ah reveals doll-like photos on Cyworld

201103271454041001_1.jpg

Talent Hong Soo Ah recently showed off her ever-growing beauty on her personal minihompy.

On March 27th, Hong posted on her Cyworld, “Spring, come soon. It’s so cold while filming,” and uploaded four photos.

The photos she uploaded were of a photoshoot she participated in, and in the photos, Hong Soo Ah is seen wearing very thick makeup and luxurious clothes. Her small face, well-defined features, and the subtle skin exposure caught the eye of netizens.

Netizens left comments such as, “Unni, you are really pretty,” “You’re getting prettier recently,” and “You look like a doll.”

Hong Soo Ah had revealed other similar photoshoot photos last January and February as well.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/hong-soo-ah-reveals-doll-like-photos-on-cyworld

Guest adikkeluangman

Hong Soo Ah shows off a sexy chic image for ‘InStyle Weddings’

tn_1301271543_-467667458_0.jpg

Actress Hong Soo Ah made a transformation into a sexy ‘cold city girl’ for her new photoshoot.

During a recent photo session for the April cover of professional wedding magazine, ‘InStyle Weddings,’ Hong Soo Ah showed off both mature and beautiful sides of herself. With the concept of enjoying a party with friends after a happy wedding, the actress left a strong impression through her charismatic expressions and features.

Furthermore, the actress also showcased her enviable S-line body by wearing a dress that partly showed her slender legs. Related individuals of the shoot complimented, “Before shooting, Hong Soo Ah left an amiable atmosphere through her cute and bright image. As soon as the shoot started, she perfectly matched the photoshoot concepts and made a picturesque shoot by wearing elegant colorful dresses.”

Meanwhile, Hong Soo Ah successfully shed her old image, as she transformed into a chic woman for her new role in the MBC drama, “I Trusted a Man“.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/hong-soo-ah-shows-off-a-sexy-chic-image-for-instyle-weddings

Guest adikkeluangman

Hong Soo Ah to perform as the eighth member of CHI CHI again

Actress Hong Soo Ah will be performing as the honorary eighth member of girl group CHI CHI once again! The labelmates will be performing for the 2011 opening game between the Doosan Bears and LG Twins.

A representative of Doosan commented, “Hong Soo Ah is the Doosan Bears’ honorary starting pitcher, and has helped publicize professional baseball more than anyone else. While planning special events for our fans in celebration of our 30th anniversary, we decided that it’d be fun to bring in Hong Soo Ah and rookie girl group, CHI CHI.”

The actress stated, “This year, the interest and popularity of professional baseball continues to rise. It’s an honor to be able to initiate such a fun and long-awaited festival with baseball fans. I’ll be rehearsing a lot to make sure that it’s the best stage possible, so please look forward to it.”

CHI CHI added, “All seven of us are hardcore baseball fans. Although we’re nervous (especially since this will be the biggest stage for us) we hope that we’ll become a sweet source of energy for the baseball fans in the stadium.”

The girl group and their special guest member will be performing “Don’t Play Around” on April 2nd.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/hong-soo-ah-to-perform-as-the-eighth-member-of-chi-chi-again

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Hong Soo Ah poses as the eighth member of CHI CHI

34d1b68e6e30a513d82577c00b029c20.jpg

Earlier this week, actress Hong Soo Ah shared more photos of her labelmate juniors CHI CHI through her personal mini-homepage.

Titled “CHI CHI Soo Ah”, the post reads, “Soo Ah has become CHI CHI. Just looking at them makes my eyes sparkle sparkle. Such cute kids.”

With Soo Ah standing in the center, the girls can be seen giving model-like poses for the camera. Although she isn’t really the eighth member of the group, she clearly fits right in with regards to visual appeal.

Netizens commented, “What if she joins CHI CHI later?”, “Hong Soo Ah is good as an idol too”, “Kids? Soo Ah doesn’t look that much older than them at all”, and “Soo Ah danced better than I thought when I saw her on stage with them.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/hong-soo-ah-poses-as-the-eighth-member-of-chi-chi

• 2 years later...
Guest maea18

Hong Soo-ah to lead in movie "Mango Tree"
photo315858.jpg

Actress Hong Soo-ah is leading in the movie "Mango Tree".

"Mango Tree" is a romantic comedy about Soo-jin (Hong Soo-ah) meeting the owner (Seo Ji-seok) of a tropical fruits factory in The Philippines and falling in love.

Soo-jin by Hong Soo-ah is a regular office worker who has a 'Cinderella complex' which is waiting for Mr. Right instead of being enthusiastic about love.

Hong Soo-ah took on the role of a gisaeng in the recent KBS 1TV historical drama "The Great King's Dream" and she's able to transform her image to anything she wants.

She will become a lovely and cheerful character this time in "Mango Tree".

Hong Soo-ah asaid, "I felt that Soo-jin and I are very much alike in the scenario. I think I can just be me".

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived