Which Do You Like Better?

belle_kd1413

Guest jessyjess

How can you compare vampire novels with each other?! THERE'S JUST SO MANY. It's like comparing this with Interview with the Vampire with the Blue Blood series with the Vampire Beach series. THEY ALL HAVE DIFFERENT STORY LINES.

I can understand comparing novels by the same author like Queen of the Dammed and Interview With the Vampire since they're both by Anne Rice but this goes back to comparing HP with Twilight, YOU JUST CAN'T.

How can you compare vampire novels with each other?! THERE'S JUST SO MANY. It's like comparing this with Interview with the Vampire with the Blue Blood series with the Vampire Beach series. THEY ALL HAVE DIFFERENT STORY LINES.

I can understand comparing novels by the same author like Queen of the Dammed and Interview With the Vampire since they're both by Anne Rice but this goes back to comparing HP with Twilight, YOU JUST CAN'T.

What's wrong with comparing two different vampire novels now? You were against the comparison of Twilight and Harry Potter, and I somewhat, just a tad bit, understood your point of view for that. But this is getting ridiculous. Let people compare whatever they want. These are two VAMPIRE novels. There's similarity enough in that.

Guest babieblue545

^I just have to say that I LOVE that quote :)

since they're both vampire novels..

which do you like better?

I like Twilight better, cuz it's got romance.

What is Dracula about? I thought there was a little bit of romance in there, too. Sorry, I'm ignorant about that book.

Guest jessyjess

What's wrong with comparing two different vampire novels now? You were against the comparison of Twilight and Harry Potter, and I somewhat, just a tad bit, understood your point of view for that. But this is getting ridiculous. Let people compare whatever they want. These are two VAMPIRE novels. There's similarity enough in that.

Sorry that I seemed hasty but I have this thing when people make comparisons of books when they both have different story lines and shouldn't be compared. Like I can totally understand comparing novels of the same genre since they almost kind of follow the same story line but I don't exactly place Dracula in the same genre as Twilight.

Guest ovaltinejenkins

are you kidding me with posting this question on soompi?

guess what the majority's gonna say -___-

Guest cystaltears

I loved Dracula... I liked Bram Stoker's writing style better, because you got a glimpse of everyone's thoughts..where as in Twilight, we only got to see things from one perspective... I think it's a tie for me tho...because I couldn't put both books down...though Dracula is a bit more challenging to read cuz I had to study it for a second year university course... no pressure reading Twilight tho.

Guest THiS ONE LOSER

Twilight fails. <_< Dracula FTW! >:]

Honestly, I'm sick of all these comparison threads with Twilight. It wasn't even that great. People only like it because the couple acts... "cute".

Guest Atmosphere.

Twilight or Dracula. OMG that's so hard! How would I know that! I didn't watch the Twilight movie just yet >__<;; But I will probably choose Twilight since there is a cute guy from Harry Potter Goblet of Fire ;] and the romance, but Dracula scenes did have the romantic scene, right?

Guest lovablekrnstar63

mintcracker:

i agree with you completely

twilight isnt even literature.

it's like.. chips.

it's a guilty pleasure but does nothing for you

Guest `DEBI

Wow another poll?But this one's pretty interesting.Dracula's a classic for a reason no offence so erm Twilight doesn't really hold a candle to it.Dracula made me cry lol no joking.Twilight's good for fun reading though.It's squeals-giggles inducing :)

Guest i_heart_jaejoong

Even though I've only read Twilight(and loved it, btw!), I have to say that hands down, Dracula is MUCH better. Geez, how can you even make a comparison like that??? I fangirl over Twilight as much as the next person, but come on, Dracula is a classic!! I think that if Stephenie Meyer was asked this question, even she would say Dracula!! She only wrote the Twilight series for fun, not for people to regard it as the the best book ever written in the history of literature!!! Of course, the question is,"Which do you like better?", not, "Which one is better literary-wise?" :sweatingbullets: So I guess it's okay for people to say they like Twilight better.

LOL, I find it hilarious how there are 4653757314278264 threads about Twilight, btw. :lol::blink:

Archived