Miss Universe 2008 Is Venezuela!

Guest GoRgYnA

Guest ss_lollipop

gam1jm4.jpg

uni083509pou3.jpg

(L to R) Amanda Ole Sulul, Miss Tanzania; Hiroko Mima, Miss Japan; Gavintra Photijak, Miss Thailand and Alizee Poulicek, Miss Belgium pose in their swimwear at Diamond Bay Resort and Golf in Nha Trang on July 11, 2008. The 57th annual Miss Universe competition will take place in Nha Trang at the Crown Convention Center on July 14, 2008.

uni083506pez8.jpguni083466pxo8.jpg

uni083465pvr5.jpguni083472pxe1.jpg

uni083469prv6.jpguni083501pxu7.jpg

uni083504par0.jpguni083502pvn2.jpg

In this photo distributed by Miss Universe L.P., LLLP, Gavintra Photijak, Miss Thailand 2008, left, and Dayana Mendoza, Miss Venezuela 2008, poses in her BSC Swimwear at Diamond Bay Resort and Golf in Nha Trang on Friday July 11, 2008. They will compete in the 57th annual Miss Universe competition which will take place in Nha Trang, Vietnam at the Crown Convention Center on July 14.

uni083471pxl7.jpguni083508ppe2.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest l'uomo

I always thought Thailand was pretty ugly (her browline was a bit :crazy: ) :lol:

But she looks good in those swimsuit photos!

(But I still think Korea is the best out of the Asian countries.. just a bit short :vicx: )

2 MORE DAYS!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Guest GoRgYnA

Here's the MOCK top 15 during rehearsals guys.. hopefully the real results aren't even close to that lol

vtc_201305_Top-10-HH.jpg

Top Ten:

1. Japan

2. Philippines

3. Dominican Republic

4. Curacao

5. Vietnam

6. Kazakhstan

7. Honduras

8. South Africa

9. Bolivia

10. France

vtc_201274_IMG_0133.jpg

rest of top 15:

11. Georgia

12. Nicaragua

13. New Zealand

14. Spain

15. Turkey

Guest l'uomo

I'm surprised Venezuela is so tame in those swimsuit photos...

Isn't this the Venezuela we all know and love?

venezgj8.jpg

Guest hotmonkey

Yeah...I'm sure she looks like that 24/7. Get real... little one.

I think I'm speaking on behalf of everyone reading this thread when I say...

Hotmonkey, please shut up.

AMEN!!

ummm..u r insanely contradicting yourself..when someone mentions ANYTHING about u saying something else before..u alter what u said..trying to give urself a justifiable reason..

and "who cares about catwalk, facial beauty and body"?!?!?!?!?!

excuse me miss monkey but y do we have catwalk presentations in the miss universe pageants?? huh?? y do we have close up shots for photoshoots?? y do we have the swimsuit presentations?!? and to answer ur question..everyone except, o maybe u, cares about these important components that make up mu pageant.

"you guys can say good bye to your contestants because miss Malaysia is going to win ..... this is what Trump is looking for and she has it :) "

and this quote..im not even gonna talk about it because it just SCREAMS immaturity and ignorance

YOU people are too serious .... i guess ya can't takes jokes anymore .... geez take it easy now .... don't kill yourself over stupid stuff like pageant guess ya can't even tell i was not being serious :rolleyes:

Guest Xylish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jbxppQZCUY - MOCK Top 15 Swimsuit! Preview of the dance to "Just Dance" by Lady GaGa. Vietnam so cute when she dances. :) It looks so messy with them all clustered up dancing though. Korea stands out to me when they are doing the runway walk at then end. She knows how to strut lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md-ES0BaWhU - MOCK Miss Universe 2008 Top 10 Evening Gown

Guest p1nchmycheeks

YOU people are too serious .... i guess ya can't takes jokes anymore .... geez take it easy now .... don't kill yourself over stupid stuff like pageant guess ya can't even tell i was not being serious :rolleyes:

I guess you are the one who is too serious

You read and jumped into people's mouth (and argue?) whenever they share their opinions

I really enjoy reading this thread until you come along and make all that speech of yours

you are the one who should take a chill pill

Guest l'uomo

Check out what dress Sun wore to the evening gown rehearsal

tl2110708.jpg

I doubt she'll wear that to the final... just sharing :)

Guest songssiissii

Check out what dress Sun wore to the evening gown rehearsal

tl2110708.jpg

I doubt she'll wear that to the final... just sharing :)

everytime i see her, i just like her more and more.

Guest swtamy83

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jbxppQZCUY - MOCK Top 15 Swimsuit! Preview of the dance to "Just Dance" by Lady GaGa. Vietnam so cute when she dances. :) It looks so messy with them all clustered up dancing though. Korea stands out to me when they are doing the runway walk at then end. She knows how to strut lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md-ES0BaWhU - MOCK Miss Universe 2008 Top 10 Evening Gown

I watched the clip of Japan getting crowned last year and sheesh, Zuleyka was a richard simmons. She practically put in on her head and that's it. Not even a smile of her face. The guy who gave Riyo flowers was fixing the crown for her instead.

everytime i see her, i just like her more and more.

Me too. I'm starting to like her walk now that she's not as bouncy as she was during the swimsuit showcase. Hopefully she won't overdo it again. I still don't want her to win because she has a butterface.

On a side note, I hope Thailand doesn't make it into the top 15 because she is very weak in her stage presence. She just seems really boring on stage. The spot should be given to someone else.

Guest nacj88

I thought the Sun rocked the national costume segment of the show. She def worked that sword. And i think her and Japan rules the catwalk. They just exude confidence/sassiness on the stage!

Guest l'uomo

Me too. I'm starting to like her walk now that she's not as bouncy as she was during the swimsuit showcase. Hopefully she won't overdo it again. I still don't want her to win because she has a butterface.

Do you even know the meaning of butterface? :lol:

Guest dewdrop

Colombia is <3. USA is looks good too, she's a little undergraded, no?

Still, I want a blond to represent USA, it'd been a while. Hopefully no one falls on her richard simmons this year.

Archived