Miss Universe 2008 Is Venezuela!

Guest GoRgYnA

Guest asthua

It was boring for me cause I predicted the winner right from the top 15, which is where I started watching since I didn't know it was on at the time.

But hey, my prediction was right!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PetitePrincesseMai

I found this ad featuring various viet beauty queens, I think they're all pretty hot :) though often I agree many of the girls that compete in viet beauty pageants are :tears:

and I saw some pics of some of the contestants after the show...man korea looked really sad. people said she didn't want to sign autographs at first but eventually did :( she wore sunglasses too. obviously she tried so hard and thought she'd get it but didn't even place. you know what, they had all of the contestants of this year's new miss korea contest come to vietnam to watch, greet and support her too! so it must've been even worse

AWW 2 of them are really pretty! The other one is bleh >_> BUT HEY SHE LOOKS LIKE THIS girl that competed in Miss World 2006 Mai Thuy Phuong! SHe was pretty and cute! But her teeth were a bit off >< BUT SHE WAS PRETTY!

And yeah I agree with you :tears: Man they should choose better ones! Like Nguyen Thuy Lam ><

Guest dianalikesbutts

i was excited for this year's Miss Universe 2008 since it was gonna be hosted in Vietnam

buuut it was a big disappointment.

im not surprised that Venezuela won, i mean from those mini contest things, like charming ao dai

she got a lot of attention when she was in vietnam.

hmmm, my fave was thailand but oh wells.

Guest eru.pop

ooooh I lovedd Ms Venezuela in her yellow dress for the evening gown contest but ms colombia really OWNED with her super long dress and with all those designs to it, must have been hard to strut like that but she was sooo good

I was surprised that I didn;t even see ms korea in the swim suit contest only ms japan and vietnam were there

none the less congrats to her

Guest mizzlinhie

AWW 2 of them are really pretty! The other one is bleh >_> BUT HEY SHE LOOKS LIKE THIS girl that competed in Miss World 2006 Mai Thuy Phuong! SHe was pretty and cute! But her teeth were a bit off >< BUT SHE WAS PRETTY!

And yeah I agree with you :tears: Man they should choose better ones! Like Nguyen Thuy Lam ><

That girl is Mai Phuong Thuy. LOL :sweatingbullets:

Yeah, she's very pretty. I like her too. :blush:

Guest Awkward Smile

I watched this the other night and I just realized how young they were.

18 and 19.. and they almost ALL have boob jobs?

That's crazy. They look so much older than they are.

Guest paulinee

I watched this the other night and I just realized how young they were.

That's crazy. They look so much older than they are.

Are you serious? what the heck? isn't there some kind of rule against boob jobs? 19? Dang, If I were their parents I'd lock them up and not let them out until they were at least 30. =/

Guest fullyacceptingofthis

no offense to you at all but I never take these kinds of claims any seriously online. unless it's so obvious like with michael jackson. most of us have horrible pics at certain angles or before losing weight..blahblah I won't even get into a plastic surgery discussion.

I know for sure miss vietnam's still pretty flat as hell, it's called push up bra. I think gorgyna was talking earlier about how miss universe organization has the best pushup and padding methods :sweatingbullets: one way you can tell it's pushup is after some shots/whatever the girl goes back from having huge to small. unless you want to claim they put the implants in and take them out every now and then :unsure:

Guest Awkward Smile

push up bikini tops that makes them start at the collar bone?

Anyway, natural breast should make a comeback, it's getting to the point where younger people especially boys can't tell the difference between natural and fake boobs. It's sad.

Guest hotmonkey

all of these beauty pageant should allow natural girls to compete only

how are they going to be an example for young girls with image issue if most of the winners and contestants are plastic?

Guest valley girl

this year is the weirdest year for me , no talent no charm.. at 2006 or 2005 miss venezuela both smart and pretty she's petroleoum engineer, now?? iam kind doubt about someone who do modelling?? ( sorry )

why 4 of them from latin country.. no Asian, no african ?? europe even.. actually miss USA so smart buth she just unlucky slipped down ,

Guest pinkcrayonn

mexico should have placed higher on top 5 or she should have won .____. and i was rooting for FRANCE the whole time but she didnt even get far..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mirima2244

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oWTgWzjMp1k

^Miss Czech Republic's national costume && evening gowns? She's ultra gorgeoussss!!

ummm when Eliška wos talking she said that

"i dont like the type of dresss that are tight so i love this one couze its not tight and its shiny as well and the colour is beautiful"

umm my top fav are!

Czech Rep(i am quater Czech)

Slovak Rep(i am Slovakian)

Singapore

China

Korea

Columbia

Vietnam

umm some of them looks kind of umm.... not pretty at all to be a miss universal

Archived