Miss Universe 2008 Is Venezuela!

Guest GoRgYnA

Guest ss_lollipop

iii.jpg

what wrong with her . Most of sources came from her darlings Miss Japan and Korea. Improper behave of some Miss during Ao doi competition .

was it all true or she just makes it up?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GoRgYnA

iii.jpg

what wrong with her . Most of sources came from her darlings Miss Japan and Korea. Improper behave of some Miss during Ao doi competition .

was it all true or she just makes it up?

her source is just hiroko... but then hiroko has the right to tell ines.. i mean, i would tell my national director what i see, whether it's good or bad but i don't get why she puts it on her blog...

it happened last year with riyo too. riyo told ines both good and bad stuff, and ines posted it on her blog -_-;

and about the ao dai thing, it must be true, someone from the miss egypt board said it was india.. but i still think it was kazakhstan lol... i dnt knw why...

ines should just not name the ACTUAL delegate

she should do it like globalbeauties.com does it

*MEOW!!!!!!!!!!! Few days into the finals, and the delegates themselves are starting to show their claws. After a month of "friendship and sharing" the competition is in full mode. Each girl is standing by herself and some contestants' personalities have started to clash.

no naming.

Guest hotmonkey

LMAO who is this person that wrote these things????

her comment about thailand is Funny!!! :lol:

but a bit mean

Guest GoRgYnA

LMAO who is this person that wrote these things????

her comment about thailand is Funny!!! :lol:

but a bit mean

That's the very different or unique(lol) National Director of Japan.

She is also Korea's trainer this year coz Ji-sun's family hired her. And according to her, the Miss Indonesia National Director asked her to train Miss Indonesia 2009, so maybe next year, Indonesia and Japan?

What I love about her though is that her relationship with her contestants is more like a girlfriend than a boss and she personlizes every detail. Like I know for a fact that Miss Philippines, the National Director is strictly a boss figure and ugh, Stella Araneta should just give the franchise to someone else... Philippines is losing every year because of her.

The last time we made it was 1999! Coz we keep on sending our Miss Universe quality reps to Miss World and sending the Miss World quality reps to Miss Universe! >.<... and she's soo outdated.

Guest hotmonkey

That's the very different or unique(lol) National Director of Japan.

She is also Korea's trainer this year coz Ji-sun's family hired her. And according to her, the Miss Indonesia National Director asked her to train Miss Indonesia 2009, so maybe next year, Indonesia and Japan?

What I love about her though is that her relationship with her contestants is more like a girlfriend than a boss and she personlizes every detail. Like I know for a fact that Miss Philippines, the National Director is strictly a boss figure and ugh, Stella Araneta should just give the franchise to someone else... Philippines is losing every year because of her.

The last time we made it was 1999! Coz we keep on sending our Miss Universe quality reps to Miss World and sending the Miss World quality reps to Miss Universe! >.<... and she's soo outdated.

i don't get it what is the difference between miss universe and miss world

Guest anniepham

Miss universe represents all of the stars in the planet except earth :sweatingbullets:

and miss world represents the world? :sweatingbullets:

WTF

then wat does miss earth do???

COnfusin :blink: g

Guest GiRlli3

YAY Miss vietnam lol

didn't expect that becuz i mean soompi.. and miss vn?

but glad she win!!

well in soompi

hahahahahah soompi is full of asian that's why asian makes up like 75% of the top 15 :lol:

I seriously want a Black miss universe this year .... African beauty are very underrated

:(

Yeah I would too but she is still beautiful nonetheless and don't worry African beauty will always shine, even if it's at a paegent or on a runway or in a magazine can't deny that. Also Miss Vietnam should trump them all as Japan and Korea look phony and fake as hell.

Guest GoRgYnA

then wat does miss earth do???

COnfusin :blink: g

they're owned by different companies basically and have different causes.

miss universe is owned by trump and their main cause is to spread awareness about hiv/aids and this is probably the most 'modern' out of the three pageants. miss universe is most popular in the america's, especially in south america.

miss world is owned by julia morley and their main cause are for children, but actually they support a lot of causes. numbers-wise, this is the world's biggest pageant and it's televised almost everywhere except for the US and Canada for some reason. It's the third most watched worldwide event after the Olympics and the World Cup.

miss earth is very new, only 7 years old, 8 years this year. their main cause is to promote environmental awareness and this pageant is probably harder to win because they are very picky in winners, they have to actually know stuff about the environmenent and they prefer natural beauties. right now, it's not shown on tv as much as miss universe and miss world but is growing really fast and in terms of production, has taken over miss world.

you'll learn more from their websites lol.

www.missuniverse.com

www.missworld.tv

www.missearth.tv

OMG look at greece without make-up

vtc_201279_IMG_0239.jpg

this girl won't do well in miss earth lol.

I like Miss Australia and USA, hopefully they can be it in.

Miss Vietnam look alike as Thai actress, KOB Suvanan Kongying, that much but KOB's prettier. B)

anyways I really don't like Ines what she wrote anything on her blog. I would have loved Miss Korea and Japan more if their national director was not her even though her job's pretty good except brand-name outfits. :lol:

capt.0a967e9c30bd47c5b40351dfd3b3f7be.vietnam_miss_universe_xcs110.jpg

Miss Serbia and Puerto Rico are very pretty, but it seems like they are lesbian :P

Guest GoRgYnA

I like Miss Australia and USA, hopefully they can be it in.

Miss Vietnam look alike as Thai actress, KOB Suvanan Kongying, that much but KOB's prettier. B)

anyways I really don't like Ines what she wrote anything on her blog. I would have loved Miss Korea and Japan more if their national director was not her even though her job's pretty good except brand-name outfits. :lol:

capt.0a967e9c30bd47c5b40351dfd3b3f7be.vietnam_miss_universe_xcs110.jpg

Miss Serbia and Puerto Rico are very pretty, but it seems like they are lesbian :P

LMAO. I hope not.

Ines is not the national director for Korea lol.

LMAO. I hope not.

Ines is not the national director for Korea lol.

:D

ah, really ... so sorry I don't know :sweatingbullets:

EDIT: I meant "their trainer" :wacko:

Guest hotmonkey

they're owned by different companies basically and have different causes.

miss universe is owned by trump and their main cause is to spread awareness about hiv/aids and this is probably the most 'modern' out of the three pageants. miss universe is most popular in the america's, especially in south america.

miss world is owned by julia morley and their main cause are for children, but actually they support a lot of causes. numbers-wise, this is the world's biggest pageant and it's televised almost everywhere except for the US and Canada for some reason. It's the third most watched worldwide event after the Olympics and the World Cup.

miss earth is very new, only 7 years old, 8 years this year. their main cause is to promote environmental awareness and this pageant is probably harder to win because they are very picky in winners, they have to actually know stuff about the environmenent and they prefer natural beauties. right now, it's not shown on tv as much as miss universe and miss world but is growing really fast and in terms of production, has taken over miss world.

you'll learn more from their websites lol.

www.missuniverse.com

www.missworld.tv

www.missearth.tv

OMG look at greece without make-up

http://www.vtc.vn/newsimage/original/vtc_201279_IMG_0239.jpg

this girl won't do well in miss earth lol.

thanks for the explanation

and OMG!!! you shattered my image and hope for Miss Greece :tears:

she was one of my favorite to win :blink:

Guest Juli~<3

thailand is the best i think

shes a raw beauty

wow looking at that w/o make up pic of greece, maek up does wonders.

Guest GoRgYnA

NEW VIDEO REHEARSALS - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x63qnw_mi...rehearsals_news

PRACTICE OF MU INTRODUCTION -

I seriously love the new choreographer!

I have a feeling this year's production will be one of the best! So I hope all the top 15 are the real preliminary top 15 so that the runway would be filled with girls who can actually work it. And I love the camera angles for the swimsuit competition, it's so much more modelly than beauty queen.

dang and for the teaser video for the introduction... wow... it's almost like a spoiler lol.. can't wait for tomorrow!!!

the pageant has awesome coverage this year!

I love how Riyo was on the boat and then lands on the beach and welcomes the viewers to vietnam! and wow, riyo is dancing at the opening too! soo excited..

haha mel b slipped and what if jerry springer accidentally hits someone with that scooter during final night lol.

Archived