[drama 2008] The Scales Of Providence / God's Balance 신의 저울

Guest huangsy

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ha1nex3

i'm watching this series on tape but thanks for all the pictures and video links~

i'm so excited for this drama and i hope it gets good ratings. the male leads are both among my favorite actors and they're doing so well so far!

also, please give a lot of love to jung minjin as well~ i know he's not a lead role (one of woo-bin's friends; he wore a striped shirt in episode one and talked quite a bit in that scene where they were all drinking and celebrating on woo-bin's behalf; also the one who is driving the car in the ep 3 pictures on page 6) but he does have amazing potential and he has been working so hard the past couple years to make his acting debut. his parents and sister here; as well as me and my family; and a lot of other fellow church friends and family here in US have been very anxious to see him appear more and become well known. he started getting attention after his appearnce in get karl o soojung and we're hoping this series really makes it for him! thanks!

I noticed she never puts her hands across the top of her chest like the other actresses. Is it because she comes from the singer's world which is a less conservative??

then what are those?

200710250410jg6.jpg

This one was taken on the same occasion.

n2008081315552706301yd5.jpg

n2008042415471143301tw3.jpg

I believe there r more pix with the same gesture.

You don't see them doesn't mean that she NEVER does that. and actually, in real life, she's a shy and conservative person. I remember once on a show, near midnight, Kim Heechul (one close celebrity friend of her) made a call to her (the show requires the guests to invite friends over without telling the real situation), and other members of Superjunior made a lot of noises around, Bin heard them and by saying it's too late and she's not comfortable with so many dong saengs around.

In the first pic you quoted, people are holding hands, how could she possibly produce a third hand to cover herself?

In the second, she's trying to hear the conversation.

ok, thank cutiepie for the subbed press conference, finally I can understand it.

Because I am always seeing the hand across the chest it stuck out that she did not do the same. Although I've seen her in Witch Hoo Hee I've never seen her photos so this was my first photo impression of her.

Anyway, thanks for balancing out the photos :)

Since VEOH pulled out the videos of scale of providence...and i can't register in clubbox where can i find raw videos of this drama or subbed drama?

anybody kno y the drama didnt air today??? how come?? i was waiting to watch it........have to wait for another week to watch it i guess

They will be airing episode 5 &6 next week 9/19/2008! (its on the site)

because this week in korea is Chusuk! (i think, just assuming) 'which is similar to thanksgiving day here'

big holiday..and usually they air special dramas for the holiday.

---correct me if i'm wrong---

have seen the 4 episodes....

like what some of you have mentioned, we know who is the one that killed Eun Ji....... but the drama is still worthy of watching......

In fact, Woo Bin wanted to consult his dad and surrender himself, but stopped by his mum.... he knows he is in the wrong (actually it was self-defence)...so i don't dislike him at all......

Poor Joon Ha(Song Chang Ui), within 3 episodes, he lost his girlfriend and mother, and his brother who is in jail.. And the family is so pathetic..they do not have a home of their own.....each of them have to sleep somewhere and meet once a month for meals(once a month right?)

The brotherly bond between Joon Ha and Yong Ha is really so touching, isn't it? Knowing that Joon Ha is his mother's favourite child, Yong Ha did not envy nor unhappy about it... and still willing to take his place to go to jail so that his eldest brother can take the law examination and will not have any police record.

I have to say that Song Chang Ui acting has improved since Golden Bride.... His emotional scenes were natural.....

Hope that the remaining episodes will be just as interesting as the 1st 4 episodes...

But looking at the character chart posted on page 1, it seems that Noh Sae Ra(Jeon Hye Bin) likes Joon Ha...but the arrow is only 1 way....so Joon Ha do not have feelings for Sae Ra? i also find that Hye Bin might be a little bit too tall for Chang Ui....

Actually i like Shin Yeong Joo(Kim Yumi) character in the drama...and Kim Woo Bin(Lee Sang Yoon) looks like an innocent boy....

P.S. I have a friend who told me she don't like to watch SBS drama because the good-looking ones are in MBC & KBS......i was like :fury: .... personally, i dont watch a drama because of the good looking guys but more of the artistes' acting and storyline..... Hope this drama will be well-received too.....

Guest plumangel3

i havent been on for awhile >.< i havent evn had time to watched the first ep with subs yet...

yikes.

but thanks for the updates ^^

yon, i hav a hard time disliking Woo Bin as well. especially when he smiles. Lee Sang Yoon is such a cutie

and he looks so innocent. its good that he understands that he's in the wrong but of course his mother would

never let him take responsibility and ruin his life. aww your friend is missing out on a great drama then.

i think a good plot matter more. of course the actors have to sell it.

^ i think aigoo closed down right? of course the MU links for SOP that were posted earlier will still work.

Archived