Timer:babymarzy07

Editor:Plumangel13

Final Editing/QC: lucky_kiss

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg thanks for the subs, great jobs subbing team

i can finally watch the whole drama now ^_^

i was busy with school so i wasnt able to help out with the subs, glad that theres somebody else helping out with it :)

-edit: oh yea CONGRATS for winning Best Script

Ending sux big time.

After all the drama and the end is one big happy family?????

Kinda make me wanna puke when JH bro actually called WB mum mother...... wtf is this man lol.I feel sorry for JH mum.

YJ actually married WB in the end after knowing WB does not even love her???? comeon man.......

I also asked myself, whether I missed when learning that YJ and WB got married after he said to her that he does not love her and never had.

• 2 months later...
Guest thunderbolt

Ending sux big time.

After all the drama and the end is one big happy family?????

Kinda make me wanna puke when JH bro actually called WB mum mother...... wtf is this man lol.I feel sorry for JH mum.

YJ actually married WB in the end after knowing WB does not even love her???? comeon man.......

SeRa char in this drama......to be truth NFI why this char even in this show.She's pretty but could have let her have more acting part in the show beside just showing her looking beautiful in it,what a waste.

Couldn't agree more with you. That was one of the stupidest and most cop-out endings I've ever watched. Totally senseless.

Still, the drama was mostly good... until the last 10-15 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest de Jarje

Hello, wah... i'm so late joining this thread, isn't it..? i just watched it yesterday and up to seri 8...woohh..this is so good...the story really nice, offers something new, not only about love, family and such...

I dont like the casts actually at first except Kim Yoo Mi...but i falls so fast in the minute i watched this...hahaha... easily get changed.... now i loved all...hehehe...

I will continue this series even i actually already read the spoilers..haha...

though kind of down with the ending as per your all comments, but i should finished it..i already love this series...

I pity WB at first... now he start to losing his nature...

Love YJ's in here.... she is so lively....hope she wont get hurt with her love... actually if i dont read the spolier, i kinda think that she could ended up with JH instead of WB......

For SR, so...she also not with JH ? i thought she loves WB.....why i see her laid on JH's shoulder ? hueeee...

i need to continue watching now....

Btw...WB is so handsome...wakakaka.... anyone now he casts on what other series ?

• 1 month later...
Guest hyunwoojang

I want to see Se Ra and Woo Bin together but unfortunately, they are not. According to my point of view, I see Se Ra and Woo Bin are more suitable than Shin Young Joo with Woo Bin. Also, Young Joo and Joon Ha are more suitable because they both believe in justice.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to see Se Ra and Woo Bin together but unfortunately, they are not. According to my point of view, I see Se Ra and Woo Bin are more suitable than Shin Young Joo with Woo Bin. Also, Young Joo and Joon Ha are more suitable because they both believe in justice.

If u are talking about the outlook, i think i can agree with u. Se Ra and Woo Bin look quite perfect together. Same for Young Joo and Joon Ha.

But if u are talking about the characters, then I don't think Young Joo is suitable for Joon Ha. When Young Joo first found out about Joon Ha's case, she acted like she believed in justice and would do everything follow the law. But whenever Woo Bin said something nicely to her, she totally forgot everything and was blind to ignore the law. She always made decision base on her feeling. She has a kind heart, but I think she is not qualified to become a prosecutor since she can't distinguish what is right and what is wrong.

Se Ra's father is the bad guy, but Se Ra is not. At least, she believes in law and her character is very straightforward. I like Se Ra more than Young Joo in both outlook and character.

Guest hyunwoojang

I hate SBS. Every time when I watch SBS drama, the ending always against what want. I hate this drama even Lee Sang Yoon, my favorite actor appears in this drama.

• 7 months later...

oh, i search this drama because Lee Sang Yun was in it.. The plot seems really interesting to me. i curious to see how Lee Sang Yun play serious role, because so far i only saw him in bright and cheerful character like in Likeable or Not and I Love You Dont Cry.. Cant wait to watch this.. xD

Archived