• Last Reply
Guest BluOltremare

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/6619/bannerzk7.png

Episode 1 *Ental*

Translators: rinhime & senalee

Timer: babymarzy07

Editor:plumangel3

Final Editing/QC:lucky_kiss

Thanks for the subs, cute girl, rinhime & senalee, babymarzy07, plumangel3 and lucky_kiss. :)

Guest Zealousy

can i upload this drama on crunchyroll??

wow you guys are awesome for translating this drama so fast.... =D

This should answer your question...

00:00:01,387 --> 00:00:04,191

Please DO NOT hardsub/stream this using our English subtitles!

From episode 4...

luvsoompivs00800688uw9.jpg

i didnt watch this week esp yet hmm. so the brother took the blame ? or was he also included in the suspect since he was there before the brother ..tsk how stupid can the police get , such poor management of the crime scene .'

sigh .one wrong move can cause so much misery and influence so many people lives .if that Woo bin didnt run and just confess i am sure his father will be able to get him a lighte sentence on solid grounds of self defence . i meant that might not be good enough since he cant have a tainted record but still ...well i guess this is all part of the script ,. when you make a wrong decision and things cant really be turned back , you have to suffer the consequences in some other form ...

btw i think the writer is part of the Green Rose writing team that why it has such a feel of Green rose ...so many wrongs being done to innocent people . i am quite impressed they can get Moon Sung Geun in the cast , i thought he is normally in movie .

Guest senalee

I think the one who try to rape Eun Ji was the Land Load's son.

The clothes he wore when is saw WooBin seems like the same clothes. and

how the LandLord also said she was collecting laundry in the middle of the night..( yeah Right!!)

I bet she knows its her son who tried to rape Eun Ji. (that's my assumption.)

i will definitely watch this drama... but waiting for epi 3 & 4 c-sub.....

and also Hyun Bin is in S'pore, so has been quite busy..hehehe....

I will post my comments at a later date....will watch till epi 4 before posting..

i didnt watch this week esp yet hmm. so the brother took the blame ? or was he also included in the suspect since he was there before the brother ..tsk how stupid can the police get , such poor management of the crime scene .'

Yeah, Yong Ha confessed to Eun Ji's murder so that Jun Ha could go free. He thought that Jun Ha would be better equipped to get him released than the other way around. Then, their mother stepped out in front of a car and died in order to get the life insurance money to pay for Yong Ha's defense lawyer. Yong Ha had an alibi and could have been set free if he claimed innocence, but he knew that the blame would then fall back on Jun Ha, so he continued to proclaim his guilt.

Woo Bin went to study abroad for a year, so now he's in the same law class as Jun Ha.

Preview:

Eun Ji's brother shows up and attacks Jun Ha with a bat.

Jun Ha is still trying (unsuccessfully) to get those incompetent policemen to find the true killer.

Although things do point towards the landlord's son as the attacker, maybe there'll be another twist. :unsure:

Perhaps, he only witnessed the actual culprit - Eun Ji's attacker was wearing gloves, and I don't think a mentally deficient guy would think to wear gloves during an attack. :huh:

Guest senalee

preview:

whoah who is that hitting JH with a bat?

the show that scene at the stadium.

the cheerleaders etc?

To answer your question i think its EunJi's Older Brother! He assumes the killer is JunHwa (or) he's to blame.

But i just finished the two episodes and I have to say WOW! can't wait till next week. I wish they would show

Sara Noh aka Jeon HyeBin more.

But i want to know why her Dad is trying to have his daughter (Sara Noh) to meet Kim woo bin? I thought the dad's are rivals?

Archived