Soul Eater

Guest Romancer.

Guest Romancer.

shounen action + comedy animeSOULEATERfull814981.jpg

Plot:
Soul Eater revolves around students at the Shinigami Weapon Meister Vocational School located in Death City. The school is run by Shinigami, the God of Death himself, as a training facility for weapons created by shinigami and the human wielders of those weapons, the meisters. Shinigami created the school as an organization that enforces peace in order to prevent the rebirth of the "kishin", evil demon gods that nearly destroyed everything by plunging the world into chaos. The ultimate goal of the students with their weapons is to have their weapons defeat and eat the souls of ninety-nine evil human souls and one witch's soul which will dramatically increase the power of the given weapon and thus be capable of being used by Shinigami.
- from wikipedia

Volumes: 25 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=600Published by: Yen PressAnime Episodes: 51
Soul-Eater-Wallpaper-Background-Windows-

Soul-eater-cast.jpg
soul-eater_00417623.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hungrycollegeboy

I've seen the first and second episodes and I REALLY REALLY like it. Now I'm gonna wait until all 52 eps come out and try to have a Soul Eater marathon :sweatingbullets: .

I like the Black Star and Tsubaki couple because they're hilarious.

Guest fawse

Just finished watching episode 6. The part where Soul and Black Star were calling eachother's names made me laugh. Soullrrrrrrrr! Brrrrrackuh Starrrr! I'm not too fond of Black Star, though. He reminds me of Naruto too much.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

how is this? reading the summary reminds of bleach a lot. if its highly recommended i'll watch it over my break =D

Guest Romancer.

how is this? reading the summary reminds of bleach a lot. if its highly recommended i'll watch it over my break =D

It's not like bleach at all :) It's about students who are in groups of master (eg Maka) and weapon (eg Soul Eater) and together they have to collect souls to turn the weapon into a Death Scythe, but along the way they encounter troubles.

Watch it, it's good!

shonen on shonen action?

lol what? O_o

There is no boyxboy action...

Guest ryisakooguy

yeap aweeeeesome anime. loved it after seeing the first episode.

just saw the recent episode and its great to see the serious side of it. stien is a beassssssssssssst!

Guest KuYA II

oooo sounds interesting i'll go and watch it since i'm in vacation now =).

thanks for the info ^0^

Guest retarded_sponge

I'm surprised at how much I enjoy this series.

All the characters are so like-able :D

Guest huyblykeomg

why does her dad have 3 sythes come out of him(back of his arms and his back) when he isnt fully transformed but when he changes he turns to a plain sythe >>;;

Guest retarded_sponge

Ep 9 brought some serious lolz.

"BAKA! My legend began in the 12th century"

Excalibur ^_^

Guest huyblykeomg

:o i could withstand excaliburs personality easily

5 hours would be totally worth splitting apart the heavens

Guest Romancer.

^ haha yeah he's annoying.

I didn't like Black star at first because he was kind of annoying, but now I kind of like him too!

Poor Soul though...

Guest roffles

I say go with the anime first until you feel that you want to continue on with the plot without waiting for weekly releases. And the animation style is very awesome.

Archived