Soul Eater

Guest Romancer.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest knockblock

I watched a couple of episodes but I'm not sold on this series. Will I change my mind if I continue with more?

Guest amydien

I just finished watching up to episode 14...it's a good anime! Black Star & Death the Kid are hilarious! XD

And I love Maka's father....he's so funny! :lol:

Is episode 14 the latest? I dont know where to find updates for this series.

Guest choco_mint

I just finished watching up to episode 14...it's a good anime! Black Star & Death the Kid are hilarious! XD

And I love Maka's father....he's so funny! :lol:

Is episode 14 the latest? I dont know where to find updates for this series.

No, 15 came out last week & 16 is supposed to come out this week, I think.

You can check animecrazy.net for most recent episodes since they upload the fastest.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Altaire

I love the series so far. The manga is much more ahead than the anime. I would have to say Dr. Stein owns everyone >D!

sounds nice haha

but which should i go for first?

the anime or the manga? xD

-TEAA`

I usually read the manga before I watch the anime just because manga is almost always better (IMO). However! The thing I like about Soul Eater is that so far, the anime has stayed very true and close to the manga. So you can take your pick and either one should be fine :).

I watched a couple of episodes but I'm not sold on this series. Will I change my mind if I continue with more?

I guess it's up to what you like. At the moment, the episodes are a little scattered in terms of storyline. The plot does tend to get more focused as the series goes on though.

Guest chocoberryjam*

HAHAHAHA

DEATH THE KID : he makes me crack up everytime!!

LOL~ REALLY, he's just WAY into his obsession with symmetry

it's really funny, xDD

. . episode six was hilarious, xD

soul and black star calling out each others' names xD

HAHA

i can't stop laughing whenever im watching soul eater

:( i've had to stop recently because i have exams ToT

Guest drella;

Love this series~ My second favorite series atm.

I'm on chapter 44 right now & it just keeps getting better.

I love Death the Kid & Maka's dad, they are hilarious.

Guest apple-stars

I thought I wasn't going to like this, but gah, it's captivating... especially the animation! It's so smooth. And, god, do I have to mention the OP? It's the only opening that I watch every single time. Surprisingly, I like all the characters. Yes, villains included. I read the manga, too, but... strangely, I like the anime better.

Guest Misao

haha wow this anime/manga looks interesting from all those good reviews. ^^ ill try watching this anime later when i have the chance

Guest FirstTheWorst

Does anyone agree that this is kind of like a parody of Naruto...? Hahahha.

I notice it and it makes me crack. I believe they do it on purpose. ;(

Guest Cyworldnewbe

cool there is a post for SoulEater.... my brother got me watching this anime.. I love it haven't got into a good anime in sometime now...

Ooo this too if you want to watch it fast and easy. If you like it I would DL the show it looks 1,000X better.

~ ~ Vidoes ~ ~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest love_fate&destiny

i've only seen the first 3 episodes of this anime but i like it already. :)

it's funny and the art is pretty cool. I understand the plot already. It's kind of typical but every mangaka put something different for their manga...and i'm hoping that's what i'll get, not something so easy to guess.

i love Shinigami-sama. He has a funny voice but he's just really funny i say. especially in the manga. but i've only read the first chapter of the manga...:sweatingbullets:

i saw it in YEN PRESS magazine. :)

anyways, I'd rather just read the manga when the volume comes out in America. and watch the anime online right now. :)

LOL. Kidd is hilarious.

and soul eater, i read the manga first, so when i saw the anime, and realize he had a deep voice, i thought that it didn't really fit him. but as i watched, i guess it did fit him. :lol:

yes, anyways, overall, this manga/anime, i get the feeling that it will be good. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Vsquared

ILSOULEATER *o* especially Chrona~ (whom I like to think of as a girl, though almost everyone else says otherwise... XD) she's so cute and sad D:

I don't get why she had to kill a dragon in the anime instead of a bunny like in the manga XD killing a bunny establishes her personality as more, "I'm a scared, sweet kid, I don't want to kill it". The dragon made her more like... "I'm scared, I can't kill it". maybe it's just me? XD

^ That's how I saw it, too, with the dragon. But I guess since it was a tiny dragon, it seemed like, oh, it's just an innocent little baby dragon. Ionno. xD Still, yeah, a bunny might've worked better, but I am definitely in love with this series<3 I stopped reading the manga to watch the anime LOL.

Guest Romancer.

^ maybe it's because a dragon, which is a mythical creature, is less... upsetting to watch for kids, rather than cute bunnies, which are real animals.

Guest Vsquared

^ yeah, and that dragon looked pretty fierce with its fire breathing XD

I stopped reading the manga to watch the anime LOL.

whoa, really?! I have to read the manga, the need to know what happens next always gets me >o<

Ox is a cool guy, despite his weird appearance o.o

• 4 weeks later...
Guest NO NAME?

Hm. I'm actually curious about this series now since I saw an episode at a con a few days ago. I'll definitely check it out tonight.

Guest johlee991

Very good series. I downloaded every one and just waiting on the last one, episode 27 to release. Not sure if this is a 1 season and done anime, but if so, it was heck of a ride. The over the top sexuality and comedy tie-ins were so Japanese (as in incestous/underage type) but in a funny way (I think).

The action is fairly good and the artwork was very colorful (feel the rainbow!). Hope for season 2!

Guest shineechampagne

omg i love this haha

its like 70% bleach + 30% naruto

I totally agree with you!! :D But I like Soul better though. And Shinigami-sama! Woo! Shinigami Chop! Puahaha. Kid's pretty cute too, him and his Symmetry :rolleyes: Am currently at Ep 26 and can't wait for more to come! XD

Archived