Guest redsuns87

Choi Jung Won and Oh Yoon Ah is very pretty

like the scene when it battles and both cjw and oya comes out

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JIJI527

Hi Autumn1 and JIJI527, I've been doing the same thing. For me, the storyline is tighter and flows better when I watch the episodes back to back. And, you're right, I'm seeing the subtle expressions that I missed before. Did you see Muhyul's rascal look after lying on top of Yeon to hide her from the guards in their undercover assasination of the Shin envoy? What about the teasing look he gives to Yeojin when Yeojin asks him to train him in swordfighting as an older brother? Muhyul's lighter moments were few and far between, but I savor them.

:P Hi Metaltiger, so I am not the only one that's enjoying watching KOTW again, I love that, and yes hon. I've notice the same and love it, it is totally different on T.V., so keep watching and enjoy each scene my dear.. talk to you later..

Love you SIGs..

Guest erica1064

:P Hi Metaltiger, so I am not the only one that's enjoying watching KOTW again, I love that, and yes hon. I've notice the same and love it, it is totally different on T.V., so keep watching and enjoy each scene my dear.. talk to you later..

Love you SIGs..

I've heard the same thing - that the subtleties are much better on television.

I've heard the same thing - that the subtleties are much better on television.

Erica, I've been rewatching KOTW on mysoju.com. The subs are slightly different from viikii so there's a slight change in meaning. Now I appreciate the deep bond that Muhyul had with Haemyong and I better understand his compelling drive to kill King Yuri in revenge. At first viewing I thought Muhyul was over reacting, but on the second time around it makes sense.

sigh... sure miss him.

• 2 weeks later...

Erica, I've been rewatching KOTW on mysoju.com. The subs are slightly different from viikii so there's a slight change in meaning. Now I appreciate the deep bond that Muhyul had with Haemyong and I better understand his compelling drive to kill King Yuri in revenge. At first viewing I thought Muhyul was over reacting, but on the second time around it makes sense.

sigh... sure miss him.

I watched KOTW with MisterX's translations, and boy, it was hard to understand, but I can't really complain.

He has his way of doing it and I respect his preference.

I will wait for the US Release version, if there will be one, to watch it again.

Yeah, I miss him too. I hope he meant he will not do another sageuk in the near future, not like ever again.

We all love him in sageuk, and that's what makes him popular.

Cheers Siggers!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xthefirst

aah, i still haven't watched this series in its entirety.. >.< i should do that. after all, it's spring break now! :D

Guest riehae

I know that this is supposed to be aired in my country but recently the network that was supposed to air this didn't include this in their preview of asian dramas to be aired for the next 3 months.

I guess if not in the main network, this will be aired in the sister channel.

It's OK but I was hoping that it will be aired in the main network.

You can purchase KOTW boxsets with KBS English subtitles at www.k2dvd.com for US$115.99 plus approx US$16.67 shipping. It's cheaper than Yesasia (US$147.98 free shipping) and they ship them everywhere in the world including US and Canada. They come in Region 3 but if you have an "All Region" DVD player, you can still play them. I just placed my order.

http://www.k2dvd.com/shop/p_detail.asp?idx...re=Comedy/Drama

20090326170002M.jpg

Guest silver.linda

OK I understand your point of view :rolleyes:

[

I like this gif ^^

f_12292111012m_de6f0ff.gif

source: songgal

And this scene... sigh... This was the last time they met and had conversation and the last moment of their sort of happiness together :tears:

Don't know what would I do without this forum.....Love you selva

i also love this scene, i'm also addicted to SIG i can't let a day without seeing him at internet or his drama series, i love him so much, i can't wait to watch his previous drama or his future assignment after KOTW. pls inform us for his new project

Guest JustPinay

I've watched this few months ago with a very good subtitle. I've included this to my top ten Korean series collections. Song Il Gook is fantastic, amazing and of course, good looking....

Guest riehae

Hi, everyone.

Just passing by.

I miss this drama.

I still don't have a copy of this.

I'm also thinking of downloading the HQ versions of this coz I used to watch this streaming.

Hi, everyone.

Just passing by.

I miss this drama.

I still don't have a copy of this.

I'm also thinking of downloading the HQ versions of this coz I used to watch this streaming.

Oh no, you don't want to watch it streaming. Download HQ from aja-aja with With S2 subtitles. Even though the subtitles are somewhat hard to understand, but the video quality is worth it.

You will see how all the actors and actresses look much better than in ViiKii or YouTube streaming.

Guest riehae

^

Yeah, I know what you mean.

Especially this is a period drama. Watching it in HQ is way better and you can appreciate everything than watching LQ.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey~~! I can't believe I haven't finished watching this show, but it was so hectic last year with being in first year college. Luckily, school ends in about a week and I've got the whole summer to watch this excellent show! SIG is such a great actor, there's only a few that can be leveled at his par.... I need to finish buying Jumong, I still have just the first two sets x_x

btw Selvaspeedy, I know a place where you can download this entire show in dvd format, though you'll probably need to set aside 50GB just to d/l the show lol. pm me if you're interested ^_^

Guest riehae

I gave up.... I have no choice but to download the drama.

And since the softsubs are complete, i guess it's not that bad to download this.

Archived