underground?

angelfightrJ

Guest uiyoltan

uiyoltan your arguments couldn't be any bias than it is....writing a full length page about mainstream and underground and American and Korean moves you no where.

You don't seem to get what most of us are saying do you? Firstly, refrain from calling us ‘fangirls’…I take serious offence. One, cause I’m not and two cause dude I could very well be older than you and I know for a fact that some of these ‘fangirls’ you’re talking about are older than you. Calling us ‘fangirls’ and using their comments about the music WE listen to insults us to a great extent.

And please, I know you prefer underground hip-hop…but don’t make judgments about mainstream when I’m sure you haven’t sought out ALL mainstream hip hop albums and sat down and had a listen ‘properly’. Even if you did listen, your bias reaction will change what you listen to in reality to something you dislike. It goes for everyone and NOT only you.

What I’m sick of hearing is the comparison between the two types of music. Who can rightfully say what music sucks and what is ‘dope’, please get some sense into yourself. It’s people like you that bring about arguments like this. Respect people and we’ll respect you. Do you seriously expect us to sit back and watch you insult and type of music we prefer? Hell no…we’re not stupid like you make us out to be.

Taking a comments from fans that like artists like 1TYM purely because of their looks and making it a generalisation is not the smartest thing to do. To be honest, I’m not going to say I don’t like 1Tym because they are attractive, that would be lying. But I would say I would like them even if they weren’t attractive and that’s the truth. I don’t know about others but I respect 1Tym because of their music and the way they carry themselves. I never once said 1Tym were underground because put simply, they’re not. But they’re not like other groups, they do sing about love, they sing about this and that but does that de-credit them? Come on, so you think that ‘hip hop’ needs to be about hatred and pain? All those topics in the typical ‘hip hop’ genre? Be realistic dude.

As for why we’re here? Do you know why? Its cause the underground fans invade OUR space too! We’re just showing you how it feels. We don’t like people going into our threads and making smart richard simmons comments too. At least the arguments we have here are to some extent worthy. Guys I see in here come to the threads in the Korean music section and say a whole load of BS and think we’re just gonna sit here? Please, we like to defend ourselves just as much as you like to defend your underground music. Looking at the posts here, I can see that at least WE have respect for musicians, not once has anyone dissed an underground artist yet you see looking at YOUR posts…seems like you think yourself to be superior because you’re so ‘right' and we’re so ‘wrong’. Cause why? You like underground? Oh all hail the king of hip hop then ey? <_<

Oh and on a last note, please…don’t make it sound like the underground artists are the true musician, the ‘heroes’…the ‘starving artists’ in the world or whatnot. I could almost guarantee you that given the chance; probably 90% of these artists would jump at the chance to make it big. Money is a tempting richard simmons and well…people grab at it when offered. They’ll ‘sell out’ given the chance. Don’t make them any more special than anyone else, give it time and all that underground pride runs out the door when the bank runs dry.

P.S. underground artists ‘wasting’ mainstream? Well duh! Underground has high emphasis on the lyrical nature of a track and verbal attacks….of course they’ll ‘waste’ mainstream. Geezz…point out the obvious will ya? Who said mainstream can ‘waste’ underground anyway! You keep saying that people are accusing you of saying underground is the best…well stop writing your replies to make it seem that way then <_< oh and STOP your damn generalisations. ‘Most of the people that listen to mainstream Korean hip hop don't know a thing about what hip hop really is as a culture. Most of these listeners regularly listen to artists like Bi, Se7en, Shinhwa, etc.’ --- do you know everyone? Wow…must have missed me and maybe a billion more others…considering I listen to underground AND mainstream AND the American artists you seem to ‘represent’. <_<

What? Your a man? I guess I shouldn't call you a fangirl then.

Who said I prefer underground hip hop? I've said it before and I'll say this again. Most of the underground SUCKS. And to prove it by stop writing like they are the best? My friend, even though most of the underground suck, there are the few in the underground that are DOPE.

The thing is, I don't need to tell people that the underground sucks, because most of them are intelligent to already know. I don't know how many times people are going to accuse me of loving the underground. What do you mean that they're not like other groups? Other groups sing about love as well!

I am not hating on just 1TYM here. I'm hating on the whole hip hop scene. NOBODY talks about the real issues. Nobody takes a stand in activism. Its time for musicians to take a stance in politics, but most people in Korea are too scared to do that, because they might lose popularity. Like, for example... there are countless emcees that have dissed right winged politicians in America. I have not seen anything close to that in Korea's scene. Everybody seems to be rapping and singing about love just to get by, and its getting me pissed. If they start rapping about partying, I will go insane.

Don't talk about underground artists as they are the 'heroes'? Of course they're not the heroes. Read my previous posts. I think I clearly put down "diamonds among the trash in the underground." Do you know what that means? It means that most people would cross over from the underground, but there are THE FEW WHO WOULD NOT. YOU CAN ONLY FIND THOSE FEW IN THE UNDERGROUND.

And when I talk about the mainstream getting wasted by the underground in Korea, I mean flow-wise, not battle techniques and "verbal attacks." Their produced tracks have much more quality in them. So yeah, I guess that IS pointing out the obvious, lmao.

Wow do I know everyone? YES I DO KNOW EVERYONE. And I can tell you very few know who Kool Herc is (if you don't know who Kool Herc is, you don't know hip hop). Just post that in the 1TYM thread. The "other music" forum goes widely ignored. Same for the "k-underground" forum. And your telling me that these people actually care for the American mainstream and the Korean underground? Some people over in the Korean Music section DISS American mainstream, ranting about how Korean mainstream is so much better! Granted, I am among the few THAT DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE.

Lol all you cats respecting the underground? Yeah sure. Coming into the thread and start accusing underground rappers of biting styles and putting nonsense lyrics in their music. At least I have refrained from using swearing, unlike these YG Fans that swarm all over me.

RAPPERS MUST LEARN TO BE ORIGINAL. These mainstream Korean rappers keep on taking hip hop from Americans and water it down with pop. Everything is watered down with pop. If these rappers become different from each other with their own unique style, then I will have NOTHING BUT RESPECT. But that just so happens to not be the case. I want raw hip hop with a unique style. Thats all.

You know what? Just give me some Korean rapper that actually raps with a nice flow and a dope beat behind the lyrics. I'm tired of these rappers that rap about the same things over and over again. The rap game must improve, and I feel it won't for another 20 years.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cindel25

Please refrain from "name" dropping like you are the smartest hip hop head around.

Kool DJ Herc did not become the pioneer of hip hop just to prove your point.

Guest uiyoltan

Please refrain from "name" dropping like you are the smartest hip hop head around.

Kool DJ Herc did not become the pioneer of hip hop just to prove your point.

My friend, every hip hop head knows who Kool Herc is. He is the embodiment of hip hop. Great, now your accusing me of claiming to be the smartest hip hop head. Right now, I've only been mentioning mainstream hip hop artists. You think I dropped the names like Eminem just to prove that I'm the smartest? If I wanted to prove that I were "the smartest hip hop head around," I would drop underground artist names like Jakki.

"Kool DJ Herc did not become the pioneer of hip hop just to prove your point."

PLEASE. What is the point of saying that?

Guest yg4lyfe

lol so wat u try to mention here ish??

that the underground is tru talent? so ib any1 labeled themselves underground then they are tru talent??

LOL ... oh so u sed most of undaground sux?? where did that happen???

and dont make commentz lyk chu realli smart...and u da real hip hop luver! wat do u know about hip hop anywayz???

just spit some random names of some undaground artists and then call urself a tru hip hop fan???

"all u cat?" ... LMAO ... haha since itz in a forum i aint gone cuss at chu! man this 4rum realli need a beef section fo those who luvz beefin lyk chu! ayo u realli needa get my damn fact straight man!

i sed im tired of those wackass underground .... and do u even know who am i mention?

LOL ... Kool Herc??? who the heck ish that??? LMAO ... wow....some1 actin smart hurr! 1 Kool Herc doesnt make up the whole hip hop culture! so dont bring him up lyk he's the father of hip hop!!!

seems lyk u dont hab the ability of comprehendin wat otherz sed!!! A180585 sed she's aint no fangirls ... cuz she aint no girls! she's old enuff to not be called a girl? get it???

lmao...chyea ryte.... u noe evr1.... hahaha thatz assumption!! not evr1 diss American mainstream!!! thatz wat u assume!

bak to tha rappin ... lol okay u sed u respect them American rapperz cuz they rap about politic issues?? whoa..... yea ryte.... i heard a lot of those "letz undress quicker .... i richard simmons a hoe tonyte and it feelz good ... i lyk them gerlz wit big *ss! "

iz tthat wat chu call the real hip hop????

YG Fans that swarm all over u????? lmao ... hahahaha ... u tired of them rappin tha same thing over and over agen??? hahahah u think i care ???? aint american rapperz rap about the same shi3t evrday??

itz either guns or sex or somethin else ....

Guest A180585

uiyoltan...once again you successfully ignore MY point. But that's normal...people tend to blank out what they don't what to hear.

Firstly...don't pretend like you don't know what you were referring to when you called us 'fangirls'...please dude...that's not even IN debate...your image of a fangirl was pretty much written in your post. Don't pretent to take it literally and say 'fangirl' is a fan that's a girl...cause that's not what you meant and you know it. I'm your 'noona' hear just to have my say cause we have way too many people like you trying to 'represent true hip hop'. <_<

Secondly, stop denying that you prefer underground more than mainstream. Isn't that issue the whole point of your arguments with us? If it isn't well then....hell....I've been in such a delusional state cause i swear i sensed that you DON'T like mainstream. And when i say 'prefer', it's rightfully true is it not? i didn't say you loved it....you worshipped it....but you DO prefer. Right? Its logical isn't it?

And i know you weren't bashing on 1Tym in particular, i was using it as an EXAMPLE cause YOU referred to them. I can't exactly just pull out other mainstream hip hop acts when you referred to 1TYM now can i? Once again, logical!

As for rapping about the true issues? Dude, if you wanted to listen about the 'true issues'...turn on the damn news. THAT'S a better source about 'true issues' in the world. Unlike you, some of us don't look into music to further complicate and make our life dull. Why? Cause music is a place for you to relax and well chill...I don't want to turn on a song and hear about the real issues in the world, i come to face with it daily on the streets, in the newspaper, on TV. Last thing i want is to listen to it in the songs. And also...the fact that they are mainstream...they are not expected to tackle true issues. So why are you even bringing that up? If you're fed up with rappers rapping about gibberish...and not rapping about 'true issues' well them blame someone else, mainstream rappers ain't expected to do that anyway.

Also, why do you expect the Korean Hip Hop culture to follow in the foot steps of the Americans and rap about real issues anyway. Didn't you just accuse them of copying and NOW you want them to do that? Sheesh...make up your mind man. The Korean culture itself is different from America, it's conservative like most Asian countries. For e.g. in Vietnam, don't even THINK about singing about politics or anything or that sort. People won't allow it. How do you know that in Korea artists are not faced with the same problem? Since you like what...live in the States? Don't be too quick to judge, you never really know what's going on.

When i talked about you knowing everyone, i meant everyone as in me, in fans, in people in real life. You are so quick to make assumptions about 'our type', those who like 1Tym listen to Bi, se7en etc etc....THAT'S what i meant by you knowing everyone. Stop taking my thoughts out of context.

As for American Hip hop and Korean, i don't even know WHY i'm following the argument with you on this considering this is wayyy out of this category but hey....i'll give my two cents ey?

Firstly, why some don't like Amercian hip hop no more? Well let's just say (and i'm sure YOU agree since you're fed up with the hip hop scene yourself) that American hip hop isn't like what it use to be. You turn on the radio today (and by all respect i am only referring to mainstream America not underground) all you hear is the same ol same ol...let's see...i'll summarise it is 5 words ok? 'Sex, money, girls, cars and bling'...that pretty much sums what American hip hop is bringing nowadays. You can't even tell them apart no more. All the same, even the beats the same...the MVs are the same, and hell i could listen to one song and be done with it cause every other song after would pretty much be the same.

THAT is why people are comparing the two hip hop cultures. The korean one is somewhat more new now. They don't sing about all that stuff above, there's topics, the beats are different and God help us all, the MVs are not typical with guys grabbing girl's asses and have girls degrade themselves like the way they do.

I find the Korean rappers very much original compared to American rappers. But of course you can't go comparing them with the big guns in America can we now? that aint even fair. But i DO say, originality isn't what they are lacking. Underground style is what they're lacking but of course...they're not underground are they now?

and Korean rapper that has nice flow? Any? Or mainstream? Mainstream, you will have Park Teddy. Nice flow, lyrically capable, nice (mainstream) beat and has street cred. Masta Wu also delivers....but i doubt you'll agree....your mind isn't as open to this as it should be.

Lastly, please don't make yourself out to be the most knowledgable about hip hop. You didn't invent the genre.

And i'll leave the 'name' dropping to cindel25.

Guest uiyoltan

yg4lyfe, your not even worth my time. Kool Herc is the father of hip hop idiot. Afrika Bambaataa is the Godfather of Hip Hop. Go type in Father of Hip Hop and see what you get. Your making me cry. Go play somewhere else.

uiyoltan...once again you successfully ignore MY point. But that's normal...people tend to blank out what they don't what to hear.

wow really. Ok if you say so.

Firstly...don't pretend like you don't know what you were referring to when you called us 'fangirls'...please dude...that's not even IN debate...your image of a fangirl was pretty much written in your post. Don't pretent to take it literally and say 'fangirl' is a fan that's a girl...cause that's not what you meant and you know it. I'm your 'noona' hear just to have my say cause we have way too many people like you trying to 'represent true hip hop'. <_<

There are too many of us? Apparently right now, there are more of your kind.

Secondly, stop denying that you prefer underground more than mainstream. Isn't that issue the whole point of your arguments with us? If it isn't well then....hell....I've been in such a delusional state cause i swear i sensed that you DON'T like mainstream. And when i say 'prefer', it's rightfully true is it not? i didn't say you loved it....you worshipped it....but you DO prefer. Right? Its logical isn't it?

I will tell you this. I do not like most of the Korean mainstream. I can stand the American mainstream. I like underground, but I don't like the majority of underground, Korean and non-Korean.

As for rapping about the true issues? Dude, if you wanted to listen about the 'true issues'...turn on the damn news. THAT'S a better source about 'true issues' in the world. Unlike you, some of us don't look into music to further complicate and make our life dull. Why? Cause music is a place for you to relax and well chill...I don't want to turn on a song and hear about the real issues in the world, i come to face with it daily on the streets, in the newspaper, on TV. Last thing i want is to listen to it in the songs. And also...the fact that they are mainstream...they are not expected to tackle true issues. So why are you even bringing that up? If you're fed up with rappers rapping about gibberish...and not rapping about 'true issues' well them blame someone else, mainstream rappers ain't expected to do that anyway.

Ok. To be frank, this is the part that really pissed me off. I am just going to assume you are talking about hip hop.

Do you really trust the news to give you 100% unbiased information? The news isn't going to do anything for you. They are just there to inform you. They don't really care if you do anything. People turn on the TV, watch the news, and do absolutely nothing about whats going on. There is a saying called, "Moving the Crowd" in Hip Hop. UNDERSTAND Hip hop is a culture. Hip hop is not all about partying and escaping reality! Sure, its a huge part, but that is not all of what hip hop is about. In my view, IT IS HIP HOP'S OBLIGATION TO MOVE THE CROWD. They are expected to contribute to the society! Sure, even if its just a couple, a couple will be enough to move the crowd. BUT THERE IS NO ONE. That annoys me. You don't think its their obligation, I think it is. This is just so arrogant of you to say.

Also, why do you expect the Korean Hip Hop culture to follow in the foot steps of the Americans and rap about real issues anyway. Didn't you just accuse them of copying and NOW you want them to do that? Sheesh...make up your mind man. The Korean culture itself is different from America, it's conservative like most Asian countries. For e.g. in Vietnam, don't even THINK about singing about politics or anything or that sort. People won't allow it. How do you know that in Korea artists are not faced with the same problem? Since you like what...live in the States? Don't be too quick to judge, you never really know what's going on.

Because Hip hop culture is hip hop culture. It doesn't matter what country it is. In my view, they shouldn't even call themselves hip hop then. I accuse them of copying styles. I want them to follow a long hip hop tradition of political activism. Following traditions isn't really known as COPYING, more like RESPECTING. If the Koreans think of themselves different from America, why did they take a culture that originated from America and modify it for their own use? Thats kinda selfish. You really think that the American people want to listen to political rap too? NO WAY. You know why rappers do it anyway? Because its their obligation. Its to contribute to their culture, and to their society. Because it actually helps our society, and prove to others that our culture exists and will not be pushed over.

When i talked about you knowing everyone, i meant everyone as in me, in fans, in people in real life. You are so quick to make assumptions about 'our type', those who like 1Tym listen to Bi, se7en etc etc....THAT'S what i meant by you knowing everyone. Stop taking my thoughts out of context.

Why don't you prove me wrong? yg4lyfe proved me right. She doesn't even think Kool Herc is the father of hip hop! hahaha... That made my day.

As for American Hip hop and Korean, i don't even know WHY i'm following the argument with you on this considering this is wayyy out of this category but hey....i'll give my two cents ey?

lol okay. go ahead.

Firstly, why some don't like Amercian hip hop no more? Well let's just say (and i'm sure YOU agree since you're fed up with the hip hop scene yourself) that American hip hop isn't like what it use to be. You turn on the radio today (and by all respect i am only referring to mainstream America not underground) all you hear is the same ol same ol...let's see...i'll summarise it is 5 words ok? 'Sex, money, girls, cars and bling'...that pretty much sums what American hip hop is bringing nowadays. You can't even tell them apart no more. All the same, even the beats the same...the MVs are the same, and hell i could listen to one song and be done with it cause every other song after would pretty much be the same.

Yup, I'm fed up with typical American hip hop. I would criticize American hip hop here too, but seeing as everyone in this thread already hates American hip hop, I'm not making an argument. But since I am also hating Korean hip hop, people start drama with me. Go figure.

THAT is why people are comparing the two hip hop cultures. The korean one is somewhat more new now. They don't sing about all that stuff above, there's topics, the beats are different and God help us all, the MVs are not typical with guys grabbing girl's asses and have girls degrade themselves like the way they do.

I find the Korean rappers very much original compared to American rappers. But of course you can't go comparing them with the big guns in America can we now? that aint even fair. But i DO say, originality isn't what they are lacking. Underground style is what they're lacking but of course...they're not underground are they now?

Yeah Koreans don't rap about all that stuff. They all rap about love and relationships, and they all sound alike, just as how all American rappers sound alike. Koreans sound all still like each other. Come on. So are you saying that Korean hip hop is superior or something? And I have no idea what you mean when you say "underground style." There is no such thing. Style is style. If theres such thing as underground style, it means that everyone bites eachother and sound alike in the underground.

and Korean rapper that has nice flow? Any? Or mainstream? Mainstream, you will have Park Teddy. Nice flow, lyrically capable, nice (mainstream) beat and has street cred. Masta Wu also delivers....but i doubt you'll agree....your mind isn't as open to this as it should be.

Your right. I already peeped Teddy and I disagree. Too many rap songs about crying. I'm looking for artists like MC Meta (he's actually the dopest Korean emcee I've ever heard in my life.)

Lastly, please don't make yourself out to be the most knowledgable about hip hop. You didn't invent the genre.

And i'll leave the 'name' dropping to cindel25.

I never said I was the most knowledgable. You might as well say that I'm full of myself. And thanks for telling me I didn't invent the genre. I didn't know that before.

I INHERIT hip hop among others.

Guest yg4lyfe

LOL haha awww see who's talkin!!!

I dont give a damn about that dude!! hahaha y the richard simmons do i needa care who ish the father of hip hop?

does that make me a true hip hop fan? beside i never sed im a tru hip hop fan lyk u!!! i think u needa go wipe the milk off yo mouth!! u noe wat? im not an idiot fo not knowin who da f*k ish that dude! LMAO ... lyk i already sed...wat yall talk about me tell more about u!! :phew:

wat do u noe anywayz? do u f*kin listen to other hiphop than Korean and American?

wat about Viet? Malaysian? Swedish? Filipino? do u???

i bet NO! and u claim urself lyk dat?

awww....no need to say that frealz....hahahahaha now u tryin to ignore me!!!

u the one who got screw up logic! lol ur logic change all da tym juzt to prove u ryte!! hahaha ... thatz pretty obvious!

Guest uiyoltan

LOL haha awww see who's talkin!!!

I dont give a damn about that dude!! hahaha y the richard simmons do i needa care who ish the father of hip hop?

does that make me a true hip hop fan? beside i never sed im a tru hip hop fan lyk u!!! i think u needa go wipe the milk off yo mouth!! u noe wat? im not an idiot fo not knowin who da f*k ish that dude! LMAO ... lyk i already sed...wat yall talk about me tell more about u!! :phew:

wat do u noe anywayz? do u f*kin listen to other hiphop than Korean and American?

wat about Viet? Malaysian? Swedish? Filipino? do u???

i bet NO! and u claim urself lyk dat?

awww....no need to say that frealz....hahahahaha now u tryin to ignore me!!!

u the one who got screw up logic! lol ur logic change all da tym juzt to prove u ryte!! hahaha ... thatz pretty obvious!

Wow your ignorance appalls me. Fans like you just disappoint me. Now you know I don't really like scary fans and ignorance. You don't care about that "dude"? If that "dude" never existed, Hip Hop itself would never exist, let alone YG Family. What a shame. You insist on not knowing who he is. But like you said, you don't care, lol.

I claim myself like that? What is that? I'm not sure about Viet and Malaysian hip hop, but Swedish and Filipino hip hop are pretty good. Actually, I like this Swedish rapper named Promoe from Looptroop. He's good. Listen to "Off the Record" by him. Its dope stuff.

lol your breaking my heart. Please, you don't know the underground. And yes, I am extreme. Deal with it.

Guest A180585

Grrr....Maybe we should just merge the two threads together to save me time typing and debating in both <_<.... damn i got a uni exam to study for <_<...

Oh you make me laugh. Don’t start about news coverage not giving you unbiased information. In generally, the news is there to inform like you said. Bias or not I am not here to say cause frankly I don’t know. But what tells you the ‘news’ you hear in the music is not biased. Everyone is biased in their own way like you and me are. No one’s a saint and has a neutral mind.

And people turning on the news and see tragic events and do nothing? Well you think they’ll do something just because they heard it by a rapper with a beat in the background? Be realistic, it’s a nasty world and just because the method of informing others is different makes no difference to what people do about the issues.

You keep making it sound like hip hop culture is some exclusive thing that does good for the world. It’s not always like that and nowadays it’s definitely not like that. I’m not dumb to not know hip hop isn’t all about partying and escaping from reality, but dude, your point isn’t proven if you’re talking about mainstream hip hop. Mainstream hip hop in any country now isn’t ‘moving the crowd’. That’s ol skool talk. Hip hop in the mainstream in some countries CANNOT be about moving the crowd or their asses get boot out of the country. Your mind is too focused on one kind and you fail to realise the topic of appropriation and about adaptation of hip hop. Underground artists can ‘move the crowd’ but surely mainstream cannot in certain countries. So I’m not arrogant to say that, you ignorant not to know about the cultures in the world.

Stop bringing up the whole deal of hip hop culture cause you’re just trying to make it sound more difficult to grasp than it really is. Koreans never said they were different from the Americans? And for your information A LOT of the Korean rappers were originally from America thus explaining the influence the American hip hop culture has on them. They were simply bringing in another culture into theirs to share with their people. I think the original hip hop culture would be happy to see their style, their genre, their culture to be adored by another culture. Why do you have to insist of making it a ‘us against them’ thing? You can’t expect them to all follow the tradition, it’s not realistic because different cultures have different ways to adapt. You can’t expect the Korean rappers to rap about politics, about moving the people when the culture doesn’t allow for it or won’t accept it. Like I said, it’s a conservative culture like all other Asian cultures. Telling them to follow traditions is really unfair. The hip hop culture/genre or whatnot isn’t owned by anyone, it is practiced. Like a culture, there is no issue of ownership. People will follow or culture and adapt to it or not follow it at all. Selfish? I think not.

And proving you wrong about your assumptions about those who listen to mainstream? Why should I have to do that since you only take one person’s comment on board. Just cause yg4lyfe doesn’t know about the roots of hip hop doesn’t mean everyone else that listens to mainstream doesn’t as well. There are so many reasons why she might not know, for example, she’s not a hip hop head but rather just likes the music, where she lives might not expose her to hip hop as much as you and me are exposed to it, her age maybe? Dude, just because she doesn’t know who Kool Herc is doesn’t mean or prove nothing about the people that listen to mainstream. Once again you are too quick to assume and generalise.

I didn’t say Korean rappers are superior, I even agreed that they can’t be compared to the bug guns of hip hop. But by no means does that mean they are trash of not worth appreciating. You just have to accept that hip hop from country to country changes to adapt to the culture in the country. Don’t expect hip hop culture to be practiced the same everywhere. It’s not going to happen and it is precisely politics that make it that way.

And Park Teddy? The reason why I like him is because he doesn’t rap about the stuff you always hear and it gives you a break from the tension and that. But like you asked, you only said someone that has a nice flow and dope beat BEHIND the lyrics. Artists in Korea have limits to what they can sing about. Gosh, a song about adultery was banned from the airwaves. What do you expect them to do? Sing about politics, about real issues and watch their money go out the door? Enter the real world.

Guest RACETRAITOR

underground is underground for a reason. it means they haven't been discovered which means they either suck or it's taking them a damn long time to get discovered.

This is the single dumbest thing I've ever read on the Internet. And I've been to Timecube.

The average quality of underground bands is much higher than mainstream music. Take any CD of any pop idol--BoA, Seo Taiji, or any American superstar for that matter. How many of the songs do you love? How many do you listen to? How many do you hate? I got out of mainstream music because I was sick of the poor and varying quality. The first underground CD I ever heard, every single song on it was awesome. Not one sucked. Once I was in a group discussion about our favourite radio stations. I picked the university station. Another guy picked the competing university station. We both stood solidly behind our stations. Everyone else in the group picked one of the mainstream stations, but they hated 95% of the music that came out of it.

Just because a band doesn't appear on TV or change their look/attitude/sound to sell more albums doesn't mean they're bad. Often it means they have dignity. Underground music is meritocratic. Musicians are not shielded from their critics. Mainstream music is full of people who were selected by someone high above them, who then dedicates insane amounts of money into making you care about them.

Maybe it's different with hip-hop or something, that's not my thing. I do enjoy a lot of the old school stuff, back when it was groundbreaking and had something to say.

Guest yg4lyfe

Wow your ignorance appalls me. Fans like you just disappoint me. Now you know I don't really like scary fans and ignorance. You don't care about that "dude"? If that "dude" never existed, Hip Hop itself would never exist, let alone YG Family. What a shame. You insist on not knowing who he is. But like you said, you don't care, lol.

I claim myself like that? What is that? I'm not sure about Viet and Malaysian hip hop, but Swedish and Filipino hip hop are pretty good. Actually, I like this Swedish rapper named Promoe from Looptroop. He's good. Listen to "Off the Record" by him. Its dope stuff.

lol your breaking my heart. Please, you don't know the underground. And yes, I am extreme. Deal with it.

yea i dont care! i dunno who's scared hurr! admit it..u urself got pissed cuz i sed u shud wipe ur milk off yo mouth! haha i think u shud be ashame fo f*kin wit some ladeez action lyk a smartass cuz u know who Kool Herc ish! lmao B)

so if i say Christopher Columbo is the founder of America then im a tru American?

that i know evrthin about America??? Now dont ignore it ... is that wat u tryin to prove?

ur logic?????

awww so all chu got is American and Korean and Filipino?? oh Swedish too!

and that make u a Hip hop fan??? u realli shud learn more kid!

u think u know the underground??? all u know is some names man.

im glad break ur heart! thatz a good thing ... pplz lyk u realli shud burn in hell!

makin f*kin lame@ss statement about somethin u dont even know ... talkin bs about pplz u dont even know!

and blah blah-in about some1 who is better then u!

lol i dont lyk some thick glasses sittin on the comp, typin lyk a psycho juzt to prove YG is wack, he's ryte and underground is greater than mainstream either! After all u just some dude on the internet...aint gone scared me!! hahaha wake up kid! get in the real world!

Guest payachan

Everyone has his own choice.

So it'd better if you guys stop BASHING others and take more respect for any post in this thread.

Its ridiculous when people talk about mainstream music like such crap and revere blindly the underground one. Okey I do not negate that the music labeled underground focuses more on the thing like "original genre", but it doesnt mean mainstream's all fake. Pop and ballad give us no harm and have its typical audiences. Im pissed off when people assign underground as the best/most authentic music. We are all narrow-minded and have any authority to judge others' tastes.

We have diverse music in order to serve everyone. Quality says nothing. I love it but you hate it, so does the criticizer. It depends on you, not trend, not just because someone remark you music as "cheap" stuff.

A180585: Im Vietnamese too ^^

Guest RACETRAITOR

Mainstream is inherently inferior. It's impossible for it to be spontaneous or creative. You are limited to only 40 musicians at a time, and they all sound the same, whether they're playing K-pop, country, Latin, or pop-punk.

Guest A180585

^^^ LOL....i actually have to agree with out on some points of that statement but i don't think you can't be creative. If you listen to underground, it's somewhat all the same too in some people's ears. It's just the matter of choice. E.g. if you like mainstream then you can tell the difference but if you don't, you'll block out the creative aspect and just think it's all the same whether it be k-pop, latin, chinese, vietnamese etc... I could rightfully say in MY opinion that underground sounds the same and others can rightfully say mainstream sounds all the same.

Also the funny thing esp in regards to Korean music is the language and if you can understand it or not. Translation of lyrics help but it's just not the same. So for us non-koreans, it's actually easier to tell the difference considering we have no idea what the singer/rapper is on about and focus purely on voice, melody, beat, style etc...

oh and RACETRAITOr, from your last post. i know what you mean about people preferring mainstream e.g. your radio thing (mainstream radio makes AND kills the songs they play - such a shame). And also about how mainstream albums may nt always be of highest quality. THAT i do agree BUt there are exceptions and quality in ALL mainstream albums is debatable. Some yes....not all that great since they have albums out too often and well creative is limited but some do take time and effort and well I've come across a few albums i like from first to last track and it was mainstream (i won't do names since it'll start ANOTHER war).

oh and also...i couldn't agree with you more about the old skool tracks....things will never be the same. New mainstream is disappointing.

Payachan: hi! how'd you know i was Vietnamese? cause i used Vietnam as an example? hehehe....

=========

On a completely different note. One of the asian ex-underground (actually ex-underground --> mainstream --> underground again)...Jin the MC was very cool when he was underground. He's album was somewhat disappointing cause the expectation was over the roof since the album was delayed a gazillion times so when it DID finally come out people were not impressed as they should be. Such a shame, RR killed the dude man. Glad he's out of the company, they were horrible with their promotion. People should check out his old stuff and his battles on 106 & Park....oh he killed them...always good to re-watch them clips...shame there was so much hatin from the asian crowd <_<

Guest system

Such a shame, RR killed the dude man. Glad he's out of the company, they were horrible with their promotion.

I believe it was Virgin that ruined pretty much everything what Jin could've become as a mainstream artist.

DMX had Def Jam, Jadakiss and Eve had Interscope, etc.

Virgin kept on pushing back Jin's release date and by the time it came out, most people had forgotten about that Chinese rapper who dominated 106 & Park.

Not to mention putting out weak singles.

Although his album with RR was less than my expectation, I think Jin would've seen better results (numbers and publicity) if the album came out MUCH sooner.

Atleast he could've ride on the hype and attention he received from 106 & Park.

Then again, I don't think Jin had RR's full support.

Plus the "image" of RR didn't mesh with Jin's character either.

It was mad cool though when he showed off his brand new RR chain for the first time.

Guest bonafidevixen

Partly that but it is more a community than a point in your career. Most underground bands don't really have aspirations to become superstars. It has advantages over pop music because there are no walls keeping the musicians from talking to you. Just about all creative music is made by underground artists and then mainstream record labels find ways to copy the good stuff and make money, pretty often without rewarding the original creators at all.

From what I've seen throughout 20th century history, the best musicians rarely go mainstream. Their imitators more often get all the fame and glory.

yeah, blame the ppl who make stuff popular...call them imitators and put your original artist on a pedastal...not all renditions are crap....some really give credit to the original creators...and just coz you get paid it means your crap...and starving artist isn't necessarily great JUST coz he dun get no money from it...how about i call MYSELF a starving artist and claim my crap is good too?? how stupid is that? of course, not all paid artists are good...but definately not ALL underground stuff is good either....

Mainstream is inherently inferior. It's impossible for it to be spontaneous or creative. You are limited to only 40 musicians at a time, and they all sound the same, whether they're playing K-pop, country, Latin, or pop-punk.

complete bull...there goes your pretentiousness again just coz YOU listen to underground stuff...and maybe they sound SIMILAR coz they are from the same GENRE? (damn fool)... <_<

If you turn mainstream in Korea, you will probably lose your original sound in favor for the general audience. How many real rock/punk have you seen out in the Korean mainstream? Bands like the TRAX and Buzz are pop-rock. EVERYTHING is pop-genre in the Korean mainstream! Even rap! To this day, I have not seen a serious mainstream rapper, except for MAYBE Drunken Tiger. Groups like 1TYM are A JOKE to hip hop, only rapping to appeal the fangirls (and fanboys).

Its called "selling out" in my book. But I guess I don't blame them. I need money too.

ah, here we go....stop dissing on mainstream music...i think u missed your naptime again kiddo...either that or u didn't have your britney dose....mainsteam is mainstream for a reason...ppl like it...so pretentious wannabe connoiseurs should just stay out of...WE DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU LIKE!! HOW MANY TIMES DO U HAVE TO TELL US YOUR CRAP?????? we dun wanna know!!! go to bed already, kid!

once again, MAKING MONEY DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN YOU'RE A SELL-OUT...so friggin sue bands for making some bloody money...they have THEIR fans to appeal to, the underground lot have THEIR fans to appeal too...keep on your side of the fence....i'll make sure it's baby-proof for you.... :lol:

No I never said all mainstream is bad. The Korean mainstream kinda sucks though. Well actually Asian mainstream sucks in general too. Bring me a Korean emcee who has a flow like Nas or Jay-Z, and I will change my mind. Hell, bring me an Asian emcee that can compete with Jay-Z. I'm tired of all these fangirls talking about how hot these rappers are, while the other hip hop heads just stand far away, laughing at these so-called emcees' flows and lyricism. Come on, even Snacky Chan dissed Korean rappers, and I don't blame him.

don't name drop...it does NOTHING for your credibility....all i hear is pretentious know-it-all babble...oh and, Jin was a great emcee...and who the hell are YOU to say who's good and who's not?? and shish, condemn a dude for being good-looking...last time i looked, there was a requirement for ugliness to be greatness....

1TYM is not a joke because they can write their own music and lyrics? I can write my own music and lyrics. So? If you take away their good looks, they will be NOWHERE. If they rap about political activism, they will be NOWHERE. I'll give it to them that they never write about guns, hoes, and money, but they write what will make the fangirls scream in delight. I respect an emcee who can make it without good looks and dull topics. And all these rappers sound alike. Its getting me pissed off.

Kid, not EVERYONE has to rap about things that matter to be good...sometimes, all ppl want is stuff that sounds good...u wanna be an activist, go become a hippy or join green peace...music is for entertainment...if artists think they can make a difference, good for them...just coz they dun choose to rap about wars and stuff, dun mean they're crap...oh and, once again, last time i checked, activism wasn't a requirement for 'good' music....

Stop accusing me of thinking underground is the best. Get out of the underground section then! STOP TALKING ABOUT MAINSTREAM RAPPERS IN AN UNDERGROUND FORUM. We don't want to see it! The American Hip Hop music is different. There are well respected rappers that are mainstream in America. There are also well respected rappers in the underground in America. But in the Korea mainstream, there are only respected underground rappers for the most part, and they are few in number! Just see what would happen when you put 1TYM against Wu Tang or NWA. THEY WOULD GET SMOKED, AND ITS EMBARASSING. Come on, you don't even need street cred to become a rapper in Korea!

hey, were WERE discussing underground till YOU start bitching about mainstream stuff AGAIN...dude, get a friggin life!! go to bed now or you're gonna wet yourself again...shish....u don't need bloody respect to be a rapper...if u can say words in a melodic, nice-sounding way, u are still classified as a rapper...and who's this respect from?? YOU??? hahahahah...once agian, all i hear from you is, "crap crap...me me...crap crap...me me me"...coz there are few, it doesn't mean they are great coz YOU said so....and once again, u gotta stop this name dropping....

And why are you talking to me about the underground? Do you even know an artist in the underground?

wtf? What does not ripping off artists do with selling out? Besides, they all sound like Vanilla Ice. And to tell you the truth, they are not very original. They are selling out by giving in to what the mainstream wants. They give up their roots for money. I respect artists like Jay-Z and Eminem, because they can remain loyal to their roots, lyrically and musically, while becoming rich. But now all mainstream Korean rappers SOUND THE SAME. All their produced tracks SOUND THE SAME TOO! They just do whats been working to become famous and rich. Its like rappers in America that rap just about partying, drugs, and violence since that's whats been working in America. AND I'M NOT SAYING THAT THE UNDERGROUND IS ANY BETTER AS A WHOLE. There are underground individuals who could waste these mainstream rappers.

u respect jay-z and crew? and how are they different from say, ja rule, 50 cent? but aparently, they are still GREATNESS to you...how bloody contradictory...oh and, rapping about how u came from the ghetto to make it big, and how your dad was some drunk, you ma was some hoe, is supposed to make u a bona fide rapper who's true to their 'root's (whatever they may be)...who says an artist has go to rap about his life...i've heard in like friggin 10 diff. songs already...eminem included....sooo sick of that...yeah, we get the bloody story already...*sob sob*..... <_<

Like I said, produced tracks sound all the same. Nothing is really "cool." Give me a Korean rap song with a nicely produced track running in the background. I'm asking for beats like "Microphone Fiend" by Rakim, "C.R.E.A.M." by Wu Tang, and "Renagade" by Jay Z (not to say those tracks are produced by those artists themselves), not Britney Spears beats. I feel like Korean rappers are taking POP music and just rap over it! Come on. That's a major turn off for hip hop heads. I must admit, I liked Drunken Tiger's tracks like "Good Life" and "Is ask Hizay." Those were actually dope. "DKY" by DJ Son is my all-time favorite.

once again, DON'T CARE!!!! :angry:

Most of the people that listen to mainstream Korean hip hop don't know a thing about what hip hop really is as a culture. Most of these listeners regularly listen to artists like Bi, Se7en, Shinhwa, etc., and 1TYM sound likes the rap version of these artists! And they call themselves hip hop!

and YOU do?? ("me me me me...i know it all so u can't say anything back").... <_< you call it a culture...and fine...but doesn't culture have a particular sound too?? like, derrr...they're a culture...that means similarities and all that...course they're gonna have the same kinda sound...that's what binds them together....(bed time!!)....i listen to all of the above mentioned so i must be no taste when i say i love DT and all that jazz? and i do call them hip hop...what else would u call it? RHETORICAL QUESTION- i DO NOT care what you think....

When I said that people that listen to Shinhwa listen to 1TYM, I only meant 1TYM claiming that they were hip hop, not Shinhwa.

I guess I'm blaming the Korean listeners themselves. They only seem to enjoy is pop. If they were diverse in what they want to listen to, we would have a diverse mainstream. The music business will always be the music business. Its generally the same for every country unfortunately.

Lotsa ppl listening to pop MAKES pop what it is....it's pop coz it's damn popular...what else would they be enjoying?? being mainstream doesn't necessarily discredit an artist...you calling U2 crap? carlos santana crap? norah jones crap? i mean, for crap's sake, jazz is now mainstream....and yeah, the music industry is the music industry, give up being a crusader for YOUR kinda music whateve that is...do not care to know...

What are you talking about? Pop and hip hop are genres that originated from America. How can the music be totally different? Its not like we're talking about traditional Korean music vs. Country music. THAT would be totally different. And I don't want Korean rappers to sound like American rappers. I want Korean rappers to be original. Right now, all Korean rappers sound alike to me.

Ok fine then. Bring me a song where 1TYM raps about political activism. Just one song is enough. I'll actually respect them (a little more).

you don't want korean rappers to souond like american rappers...right...well, they are doing THEIR kinda rap which is not always similar to american stuff...it sounds pretty damn asian...yet, u diss them coz they are NOT like 'real' rappers from america...then you diss them for making their own sound whether that be more pop-biased?? crap, what do u want these ppl to do??? make up your mind!! once again, music can just be music...it doesn't have to have some political motive in it...music isn't the same for everyone and what you think does not count...have u joined green peace yet?

Another is that people like the underground community. And do you really think that all the best artists would cross over to the mainstream if they had a choice? No way. Understand this.

if there are pretentious wanna-bes who think they know it all like you, then it's a hostile, unwelcoming community then non-pretentious ppl do not wanna be part of that kind of community...stop dissing coz you think you're beter coz you think that mainstream stuff sucks...your cultural capital is not properly invested...minorities are not better or 'inferior'...just coz too few listen to that stuff doesn't make them exclusive...you have no bragging rights...talk about talking yourself up....

Don't even post here. You know absolutely nothing about the underground. Just wow. Someone should smack you up just for typing that.

can i smack you for thinking you know it all??

READ THIS. SOMEONE JUST POSTED THIS IN THIS THREAD:

Seo Taiji is a person. Not a group.

Consider this. If 1TYM is so good, why is it that they are unrecognized by mainstream American rappers? I'm sick of these cats thinking that the mainstream is the best. I'm also sick of the cats that think the underground is the best thing to happen.

Go listen to some American hip hop and underground Korean hip hop. I've listened to 1TYM and YG Family and whatever other Korean mainstream rappers. Stay in the Korean Music section if you don't like what I'm saying. Go listen to someone else, because all I will do is criticize.

Man, I just feel that YG Family is just the pop version of hip hop. I don't want the pop version. I want the raw version. They attempt to be all ghetto while at the same time, they trying to appeal to the mainstream. Come on, thats wannabe hip hop.

Please, just go back to your 1TYM thread.

who cares what u want?? OMG, how many times do we have to stress that?? we are discussing what makes underground underground...there you go on your crusade against mainstream stuff...who gives?? :fury:

I am not hating on just 1TYM here. I'm hating on the whole hip hop scene. NOBODY talks about the real issues. Nobody takes a stand in activism. Its time for musicians to take a stance in politics, but most people in Korea are too scared to do that, because they might lose popularity. Like, for example... there are countless emcees that have dissed right winged politicians in America. I have not seen anything close to that in Korea's scene. Everybody seems to be rapping and singing about love just to get by, and its getting me pissed. If they start rapping about partying, I will go insane.

music is music...green peace, me me me, bed time... :wacko:

Don't talk about underground artists as they are the 'heroes'? Of course they're not the heroes. Read my previous posts. I think I clearly put down "diamonds among the trash in the underground." Do you know what that means? It means that most people would cross over from the underground, but there are THE FEW WHO WOULD NOT. YOU CAN ONLY FIND THOSE FEW IN THE UNDERGROUND.

which still means that only the good stuff is in the underground....so ultimately, if you cross over it's a big no no...up until then, they are goodness? oh and, that IS what you're saying!! " It means that most people would cross over from the underground, but there are THE FEW WHO WOULD NOT. " so that still means, the real heroes are the ones that don't cross over....(woooo....big no no...taboo).... :o

Wow do I know everyone? YES I DO KNOW EVERYONE. And I can tell you very few know who Kool Herc is (if you don't know who Kool Herc is, you don't know hip hop). Just post that in the 1TYM thread. The "other music" forum goes widely ignored. Same for the "k-underground" forum. And your telling me that these people actually care for the American mainstream and the Korean underground? Some people over in the Korean Music section DISS American mainstream, ranting about how Korean mainstream is so much better! Granted, I am among the few THAT DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE.

Lol all you cats respecting the underground? Yeah sure. Coming into the thread and start accusing underground rappers of biting styles and putting nonsense lyrics in their music. At least I have refrained from using swearing, unlike these YG Fans that swarm all over me.

oh, darling...you know as much as you are modest...once again, name dropping, credibility- nothing....you don't have to know someone to be a certified 'know-it-all' buddy...who the hec is Kool Herc? and i can assure you, i'm older than you, kiddo...i won't claim to know ALL about hip hop, but i know hip hop darling...and u just THINK u know...but u are just fulla crap...doesn't everyone just hate it when teeny boppers think they know it all?? oh and, swearing just punctuates me better you f__king fool....lol... :D

RAPPERS MUST LEARN TO BE ORIGINAL. These mainstream Korean rappers keep on taking hip hop from Americans and water it down with pop. Everything is watered down with pop. If these rappers become different from each other with their own unique style, then I will have NOTHING BUT RESPECT. But that just so happens to not be the case. I want raw hip hop with a unique style. Thats all.

yes, they may have their unique style only to be criticized by you...oh what shall we do??? *frets like a fangirl...otokhae!?!?* how about you produce all the sounds in world?? <_<

This is the single dumbest thing I've ever read on the Internet. And I've been to Timecube.

The average quality of underground bands is much higher than mainstream music. Take any CD of any pop idol--BoA, Seo Taiji, or any American superstar for that matter. How many of the songs do you love? How many do you listen to? How many do you hate? I got out of mainstream music because I was sick of the poor and varying quality. The first underground CD I ever heard, every single song on it was awesome. Not one sucked. Once I was in a group discussion about our favourite radio stations. I picked the university station. Another guy picked the competing university station. We both stood solidly behind our stations. Everyone else in the group picked one of the mainstream stations, but they hated 95% of the music that came out of it.

i listen to underground...i don't every single song either...so what?? i listen to pop, i may love every single song...what does that mean? get off your high-horse! just coz you're a minority it doesn't make you some specialist in music coz soooo few can "appreciate" what you like...get over it..it's not called being exclusive so your s__t's gotta be better...puh-leese....*yawn*....

Just because a band doesn't appear on TV or change their look/attitude/sound to sell more albums doesn't mean they're bad. Often it means they have dignity. Underground music is meritocratic. Musicians are not shielded from their critics. Mainstream music is full of people who were selected by someone high above them, who then dedicates insane amounts of money into making you care about them.

just coz they do, it dun mean they're bad either....mainstream and underground almost work the same..the difference is in dollars and audience...u can't compare the both when those two things don't mean squat if u simply dun like the music...both sounds are different...not better than eachother....screw dignity...u do what you do and you do it well...as long as you love what you're doing, who's to say you've got no dignity? so sue someone for getting on the capitalist bandwagon...shish...

Guest yg4lyfe

dang ... itz LONG!! Lily ... u gone be a great lawyer unnie!!!

i bet he's runnin to his mama and cry lyk a baby!! LMFAO!

bak to the hata: u no-lyfer gotta learn at skool! pik up somethin useful...stop actin kiddy n type lyk a mad guy!!! aww....frelaz...dotn waste ur tym in front of the screen lyk this!

u aint great enuf to evaluate pplz! or else pplz gone look at chu and think that u ealli jealous wit Teddy and YG for their popularity!

that make u sick to ur stomach1 thatz y u hafto talk BS about them evrwhere! see...from all of ur posts, i can cee ur logic is screw up???

or u were so weak that u tryin to hide ur weakness???

i knwo u gone read this but 90% u gone ignore! cuz cant say anythin make sense! even tho u sed u dont lyk ignorance! and that u tuff! LMFAO!!

Guest cindel25

Once again, Herc and Bambaataa did not become pioneers, so a child on the internet can win his argument. It's an insult.

Now about Jin, I"m going to post here what I wrote on the other underground forums: Anyway, My thoughts on Jin was he was dead from the start. I don't think he imprisoned himself in the "Asian" Rapper label; people saw him as an Asian person per se' Chinese person who can Rap. When non-black artists enter hip-hop, people look for the culture appropriation. His rhymes about his ethnicity and songs like "Learn Chinese" IMO was a example of that. He took advangtage and exploit it to his means.

There was an interview where he said that he was fighting hard for his identity and hopefully people won't see him as Asian but as Jin, the rapper and yet he does a line like this: "If you make one joke about rice or karate/NYPD be in Chinatown searching for your body."

About Serius Jones/Jin rap battle, Serius Jones wanted that money period.

"You ain’t a Ruff Ryder, you on the back like one of them broads, DMX tried to kill him for trying to cook one of his dogs".

This was in reference to the "Blueprint" and the OP used Jin as example of how things went wrong for people in the hip hop game.

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

uiyoltan- okayy maybe yoo thynk so but no one was asking about freaking mainstream in freaking Korea okayy thys person taht made thys freaking thread was about underground how in the world does mainstream come up?

and yoo noe wut yoo may thynk that 1tym is a joke but to many other ppl they maybe inspirations....first off they create there own music number two the whole entire group contributes too the lyrics they write. So yoo can say there a joke but that juss means half of the korean celebs that DONT write there own music or w/e are clowns or somethyng cuz i can tell yoo rite now that they dont make there own music.

and yoo noe wut the lyrics they rite not juss 1tym but about every single celeb that rites it or the riter of the lyrics lemme tell yoo now that it reflects off of how they feel and yoo noe if yoo were a music person yoorself yoo should've already known that aka Chirstina Agulaira her "Fighter" song reflected off of her childhood.

and yoo noe wut if yoo want freaking RAW hip hop dont listen to somethyng yoo dont lyk why listen to it if yoor juss gunna diss it?

if yoo dont lyk it dont listen to it its that easy.

Archived