WANG LEE HOM

Guest vicodin

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vicodin

My first post in this thread! I love WLH's songs, especially Forever love - nice MV too!

He's got all! Looks, intelligence and talent!

hey lovewls!

welcome to the thread!!

forever love is indeed a nice song and it has a nice MV too!

i couldnt more agree with you on the looks, intelligence and talent. this man has them all!

babyleehom7vg.jpg

aux32pj.jpg

aux21nf.jpg

you make me wanna lalalala! :wub:

Guest bittermelonling

wang lee hom is so talented! his songs really are amazing... and he's a williams alum :D yay williams.

I wish he would come back to give us a concert :D

Guest babygurldoc

He is one hack of a talented man, he is 99.99% perfect, bcuz no guy is 100% perfecto.

Got everything; brain, look, bod, etc.

All great guy are either married, taken, or gay. If he's not married or taken, he must be gay, LoL, j/k. All potential mother-in-law would love hi to death, I know my mom would, hahaa.

Guest l3aby143

for me, i think that it's sad how he's so stuck in the past when it comes to him and he ex. she's happily married or whatever and he's still..there..alone...almost at 30 and yet...all these years...no gf. u get what i mean? It felt lonely to not be able to find that "one" person to spend ur life and dream with. Especially when all u think about is ur ex. He have to learn to let go and let other enter his life....10th album..all delicated to his ex. no way is that a sign of letting go....

Guest vicodin

for me, i think that it's sad how he's so stuck in the past when it comes to him and he ex. she's happily married or whatever and he's still..there..alone...almost at 30 and yet...all these years...no gf. u get what i mean? It felt lonely to not be able to find that "one" person to spend ur life and dream with. Especially when all u think about is ur ex. He have to learn to let go and let other enter his life....10th album..all delicated to his ex. no way is that a sign of letting go....

yeah, i know exactly how you mean.. i do agree that he needs to move on with his life and find another girl that would and could complete him.. he should pick one of us! hehehehe or he could have us all if he wants to actually. hahaha..

oh well, that girl is seriously lucky.. leehom must love this girl deeply that he couldn't get over her.

some say time will heal the pain.. let's just wait and see when his wounds will be healed.. gosh, i wish i could have a guy who'll love me like leehom does to his ex..

Guest ¢¾¢½rennie-san

whao..LeeHom!

mm anyways ahha yeah i agree that he's 99.9 % perfect xD! lol

:D

Guest Indogurl05

thats so tru.. he shuld pick one of us...

he does need to go on.. but my question is.. why did his ex broke up w/ him?? what did he do wrong?? i felt bad for him.. heheh...

Archived