WANG LEE HOM

Guest vicodin

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has like everything...

omg...okay off topic. But i heard this wang lee hom song on xangas and myspaces called "zodiac" but I can't find the download anywhere...

can anyone give me a link to the song or something???

Guest l3aby143

lydia...i agreed with u on his looks...he so-so, thats true...but i'm find him very attractive after listening his songs and such...::blushes:: dannit..why cant i have this guy for myself

Guest singerchick

Xin Zou Horoscope

Singer: Wang Lee Hom

Composer: Wang Lee Hom

Lyrics: Wang Lee Hom

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1DUBAF3...GG3D89QSUH8IK96

Leehom is really cute. He isn't the most gorgeous man in the world or anything (WONBIN AHHH!!!) but his whole package makes him just so wonderfully perfect.

It's really hard to find someone as well rounded as he is: academics, music, language, sports, personality, voice, etc. you know? There are plenty of good looking people out there but it's just they offer really nothing else to go GAGA over.

Usually when I like someone for their face my admiration ends quickly because after awhile you get sick of the face, but while good looks fade, good music doesn't. Leehom is such a talented musician.

His body. Drools. Have you seen his AI COU MV?

wronglove6sf.jpg

Guest vicodin

Xin Zou Horoscope

Leehom is really cute. He isn't the most gorgeous man in the world or anything (WONBIN AHHH!!!) but his whole package makes him just so wonderfully perfect.

It's really hard to find someone as well rounded as he is: academics, music, language, sports, personality, voice, etc. you know? There are plenty of good looking people out there but it's just they offer really nothing else to go GAGA over.

Usually when I like someone for their face my admiration ends quickly because after awhile you get sick of the face, but while good looks fade, good music doesn't. Leehom is such a talented musician.

wronglove6sf.jpg

singerchick you taket he words outta my mouth :)

and i have seen the MV..

my goodness.. i was drooling over the monitor and had to control myself hehehe

he's with vaness wu in that mv, wasnt he ?

Guest yuans7love

Xin Zou Horoscope

wronglove6sf.jpg

yeah his body was BANGIN'! :P really really hot :wub:

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

HE IS PERFECT!!! i love leehom!!! :D

Does anyone happen to have that song of his "don't be afraid" ??? i've been looking for it...it was the first song that made me fall for him, and i can't find it now. T___T please help!

Guest singerchick

Is anyone going to his Las VEgas concerT?

It's his first in the United STates. I'm so glad, since I never though he'd come to america to perform or at least I thought it would be EXTREMELY rare. but yay!

Did you know Leehom's ex g/f currently attends harvard? dang.

Guest confusedpixee

omg, thank you so much for the info.

i always thought he was perfect...but MORE SO now.

and im so happy he's coming to las vegas!!! ahhhhhhh.

Archived