WANG LEE HOM

Guest vicodin

Guest singerchick

HOLY CRAP. This man has everything!

When I visit Taiwan to see my relatives, they always think I look like him -0- "You know who you look like? That pretty singer, Wong Lee Hom." HAHAHA Too bad he has everything, and I have ..... zippo. Plus, I'm a girl so I guess it's not very good to look like a guy, yeah? WAHH Y_Y Oh well, he has the looks, the brains, the musical talent, the voice.... AHHHH.

He's so admirable and absolutely amazing. I didn't even know this much about him before, so thanks for posting up his stats! ^0^

Lol, I don't think it's too bad. Before he cut his hair Leehom was actually very 'pretty'

violin.jpg

20027112202204402ar.jpg

03014copy6bo.jpg

lovevivian8qp.jpg

alexander_wang_107.jpg

evolution5.jpg

xin_209f92d9d49b4276b86c182d572f5b5.jpg

ylzl0715010-11.jpg

leehom.jpg

home151.jpg

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Indogurl05

ahh so kyutee..

i see him in that "LONSDALE" shirt alot.. or he has more than one??

who cares...

wait he didn't go out w/ vivian hsu rite?? who is his gf now?? i wanna know... i'll hunt her down... hahahahaha... j/k

Guest sugarcakes

oh i absolutely love him. there's not another man that i love more.

he is perfect. *sigh*

but i think he's still a little hung up on his very first and probably only girlfriend. 'cause we all know that leehom + amei thing was just a publicitiy stunt. he talks about her a lot. (ms.bai is her last name). he was on this show once with 小S, he opened admitted that lots of songs on this 10th album is written for her. even though they're no longer together and she's probably somewhere. married with kids.

Guest StephysCooLBeans

i never got into him till recently. his songs were just sitting in my hard drive for over a yr. =P hahaha but yea..i heard a lot about how smart he is. its kinda crazy..even his siblings are smart.. they all go to really really good colleges O_O and the fact that he didnt learn mandarin till 18, yet he writes his own lyrics...geez. i've been taking chinese school since 1st grade and i still have trouble writing sentences -_-

he's talented smart.. O_o that's crazy lol he makes me wanna go back and learn mandarin again T_T" ohh he has a younger brother? lolll is his younger brother good looking? LOL

Guest singerchick

he's talented smart.. O_o that's crazy lol he makes me wanna go back and learn mandarin again T_T" ohh he has a younger brother? lolll is his younger brother good looking? LOL

He's so crazy. How many singers, actually let me rephrase that, how many people in general can play 10 instruments, speak 5 languages, get accepted into princeton and yale, compose songs, write lyrics, etc? He is just so amazing...his talents are so *SWOON* And to add to all thise he didn't learn chinese until he was 18. HAHA, I feel retarded becuase I've known how to speak chinese all my life, yet I don't think I could write lyrics, I doubt I could even write a sentence

Leehom's Younger Brother: Leekai who currently a Junior at MIT.

3515100541050alb6nt.jpg

Guest vicodin

He's so crazy. How many singers, actually let me rephrase that, how many people in general can play 10 instruments, speak 5 languages, get accepted into princeton and yale, compose songs, write lyrics, etc? He is just so amazing...his talents are so *SWOON* And to add to all thise he didn't learn chinese until he was 18. HAHA, I feel retarded becuase I've known how to speak chinese all my life, yet I don't think I could write lyrics, I doubt I could even write a sentence

Leehom's Younger Brother: Leekai who currently a Junior at MIT.

3515100541050alb6nt.jpg

hiiiiiiiii singerchick!!!!

thanks alot for the picture of leehom's younger brother, leekai!!

and thanks alot for the participation on this thread..

we're looking forward for more news, pictures, infos from you !!!

Guest Indogurl05

er.. learned chinese at the age of 18?? that mean i hv a chance become fluent in chinese too...if i want to... hahaha...

that's the bro?! he looks dorkier than leehom.. need to dress him up a bit... i still prefer leehom tho... thx for the pix..

Archived