WANG LEE HOM

Guest vicodin

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MeiLin83

This guy looks so familiar.

I think he's the guy I saw when I watched this huge Asian concert, which had all the big name singers from Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc.

What song's does everyone recommend??

I know probably all of his songs, but if you had to narrow them down.

I would like to try his music. Hehe ^_^

Thank you~

Guest singerchick

Yeah, and his little brother goes to MIT. His big brother went to Yale and got his PH.D at John Hopkins and his currently a docter. Talk about a smart family.

My heart skips a beat whenever i see this:

-He was Valedictorian

- He was "MUN delegate of the year" 4 years in a row

- He was pitcher on his baseball team

- Recieved 1600 on the SATs

- Was National Merit Scholar Finalist

- Was accepted into Princeton and Yale as pre-med

- Changed from pre-med to more musical orientated and minored in Asian Studies, decided to attend Williams College in Mass.

- Recieved Monroe County award for leadership

- Stared first High school play "Bye Bye Birdie" as Albert Peterson, he was the youngest cast member at 13.

- Youngest Violinist in Youth Orchestra

I love his music.

• His record was not sleeping for over 72 hours while recording his "Forever's First Day" album

• Plays 10 instruments
    • Speaks fluently: Mandarin, English, and French
    • Understands but can only speak Conversationly: Japanese and Cantonese
    • Did not learn Chinese until he was in 17/18
    • Has "perfect pitch" meaning he can play a tune just by hearing the music, without sheet music.
    • He did not own a TV until recently because he said "my life is satisfied by music", admits to being a bad and boring house host becuase he doesn't own much furniture, mostly instruments, recording equipment, a bed, a table, and some other essentials.
    • Leehom, Blackie, Jason, and Wilber Pan jokingly call themselves the "homboy gang"
    • He is a perfectionist so he has to be part of every aspect of his album: He does the Composing,
    • Although the media labels them as rivals, David Tao, is acutually one of Leehom's closest friends, Leehom even recorded part of his past album in David's house in Pasadena, California. Leehom mentions David in the "Dedication" page in his new album Shangri-la.
    • Leehom went to various parts of Mongolia, china, and tibet, to learn more about traditional chinese music for his album Shangri-la. He carried around 15kg of equipment and was a good enough sport to eat the traditional food of lamb eyes, etc.

i heard the musical he made for his thesis was like 100 pages..?? or am i wrong??? all i kno it was LOTS LOTS OF PAGES...

it was 570+ pages

jayandhom.jpg

Jay and Leehom :)

cn_b__120.jpg

cn_b__108.jpg

babylee.jpg

cn_b__121.jpg

violin.jpg

cn_b_551.jpg

pic06.jpg

2004111923231629_1.jpg

ce_cl_14101_4.jpg

Sick, but still working

Guest honey_ping

He's very smart, talented, good looking and his voice and songs are quite good actually. One of the rare talents existed on earth.......

Guest vicodin

Er-hu2.gif

Description: Leehom was on ASOS in 2005 and he played the Er-hu. He was saying how bad he was and Xiao Zhu joked and asked him to play happy birthday. Xiao S then says, 'didn't you just hear Leehom say he wasn't good?', but surprisingly Leehom plays happy birthday. Shocked Xiao S and Xiao Zhu test Leehom and a few more songs, he plays them all except for Madonna's song "Music". Leehom jokes saying "I don't think Madonnna and the Er-hu are too compatible" It's pretty cool that he is able to know the notes of the song just by knowing the tune...what is that skill called? Someone answered - it's called "Perfect Pitch"

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=28S7EEE7

PianoCompose.gif

Description: This was in Shanghai in 2004. The hostess challenged Leehom to compose a simple tune on the spot. So Leehom comes up with a short jingle for the show on the spot and he produces a piano accompaniement.

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KLCYCBHB

violinlang.gif

Description: Duet with world famous pianist Lang Lang in 2005

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=181KNL8C

Drum.gif

Description: Charity Tsunami perf: Leehom is drummer of "band"

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=28OW8EA3

guitarasf.gif

Description: Japan mini-concert - performance of Last Night

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=33M8ZSNU

credits to singerchick @ solid07.net

thank you, singerchick!!!!!!

This guy looks so familiar.

I think he's the guy I saw when I watched this huge Asian concert, which had all the big name singers from Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc.

What song's does everyone recommend??

I know probably all of his songs, but if you had to narrow them down.

I would like to try his music. Hehe ^_^

Thank you~

try to download forever love and zhu lin shen chu :)

Guest gossip_lover

I absolutely LOVE leehom..he's like a MUSICAL GENIUS...seriously, does he have anything bad about him?..i mean he's perfect in everything else..i mean perfect score for the SATs??..gosh

HOLY CRAP. This man has everything!

When I visit Taiwan to see my relatives, they always think I look like him -0- "You know who you look like? That pretty singer, Wong Lee Hom." HAHAHA Too bad he has everything, and I have ..... zippo. Plus, I'm a girl so I guess it's not very good to look like a guy, yeah? WAHH Y_Y Oh well, he has the looks, the brains, the musical talent, the voice.... AHHHH.

He's so admirable and absolutely amazing. I didn't even know this much about him before, so thanks for posting up his stats! ^0^

Guest HAPPI3LAYDEE

WHOA DAYM

HE IS LIKE SUPER HOT ALL IN WHITE AND W/ A HAT LIKE IN THAT PIC ABOVE

AND GOSH, HE PLAYS THE VIOLIN, THATS HOT

Guest Indogurl05

i love love his songs... esp release your heart, forever love, bamboo forest, and astrology.. move to the beat..

forever love is written for his ex.. and sang it to his ex's wedding.. that's what i've heard... no wonder it so sad...

Guest vicodin

jia87xe.jpg

may57hu.jpg

cn_b__146.jpg

cn_b__153.jpg

the list below is wang lee hom's schedule from June 2005 - December 2005

December 2005

Date :)

25 : Live in Las Vagas at the Colosseum of Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV

Release the 11th Album

November 2005

Taipei Concert (postponed and not yet confirm the actually date!)

October 2005

1 : "Listen Live Charity" Concert, Singapore (postponed to April 2006)

Release : Shangri-la Music Score Book

September 2005

3 : 5th Global Chinese Music Awards 2005 at Putra Stadium, Bukit Jalil, M'sia

9 : 30 years Thai-China Relationship Concert at Impact Arena, Bangkok, Thailand

17 : "Forever Friend" Alan concert at Tinan, Taiwan

August 2005

Producing the 11th album in Newyork ,U.S.A.

July 2005

1-2 : Lee Hom Live In Genting, Malaysia

~3 : Promote MC Donalds new CM with Kelly

16 : Closing Ceremony of the 3rd "Beijing 2008" Olympic Cultural Festival—Olympic Songs Grand Concert at Beijing, China

23 : 2005 Nokia Totally Board Extremely Cool Party at Taipei, Taiwan

24 : MTV-CCTV Music Ceremony at Beijing, China

25 : McDonalds Press conference with Kelly at Beijing, China

June 2005

27 : Interviewed by MYFM Radio, Malaysia

credits to http://hom-e.blogspot.com/

i can't believe it, he just recently released his 10th album and he's already done with the 11th ?!!! and it's goin to come out on December ?? how fast! but me like it ^ _ ^v

th_mahiru3.jpg

Mahiru no Hosizora : Starlit High Noon

=Starlit High Noon=

Japan 2005Production: Tayhoo Tokyo Co., Horipro Inc.

Screenplay: Nakagawa Yosuke

Cinematographer: Yanagida Hiroo

Art Direction: Yasuda Kyo

Cast: Suzuki Kyoka, Wang Leehom, Kashii Yu

format/screen ratio: 35mm, 1:1.85, Color

Running Time: 92 min., 24 frames/sec.

Language: Japanese

[synopsis]

Lian Song, a Taiwanese hit man, leads a double life: he carries out his "assignments" in Taipei, then hides out in Naha (Okinawa), Japan until things cool down.

He has a favorite laundromat in Naha where he goes on Saturday evenings because a young woman named Yukiko is alwaysthere then.

Lian Song is in love with her, although he knows neither her name nor where she lives. But his sweet little romance has no chance to blossom, as his boss tells him to return to Taipei shortly.

Lian Song tries to make thebest of the remaining days in Naha by asking Yukiko to have dinner with him. She is cautious at first, then accepts his invitation.

The Chinese food he cooks is delicious, and Yukiko is impressed by the number of dishes on the table. After dinner, Lian Song accompanies Yukiko home, and asks to see her again, but she refuses. It seems her heart has recently been broken. But Lian Song doesn't give up,and hopes for a miracle.

Meanwhile in Taipei, the police are hot on the heels of the gangster syndicates. For that reason, the gang Lian Song belongs to is negotiating with its rival, whose boss LianSong killed. The rival gang demands that Lian Song be handed over to them as payback. Not even the top-level bosses can prevent this trade.

The day of the handover approaches, and Lian Song still knows nothing of the deal. Before leaving for Taipei, he writes a letter to Yukiko telling her that if she comes to see him at the airport, he will remain in Naha. If she does not, then he will return to Taipei for good.

Lian Song entrusts the letter to a girl whom he meets at the swimming pool. But she is secretly in love with Lian Song, and out of jealousy, she throws the letter in the trash.

With Yukiko nowhere in sight, Lian Song boards the planebound for Taipei, where the cold-blooded plot set up by his gang awaits him...

[Director's statement]

STARLIT HIGH NOON tells the story about what happens to the girl called Yukiko who also appeared in my second feature film Departure.

I have cut the dialogue down to aminimum and made the story as simple as possible.

There are only four main characters in this film. Music is alsoused only in the essential moments. I was determined to do it this way so as to create some kind of tension and aunique rhythm.

This film has neither gunfights nor excitingcar chases to attract an audience. Instead, I did my best to enhance the quality of each scene as highly as possible.

I would like to say a big thank you to my excellent staff. The quality of the actors exceeded my expectations. Suzuki Kyoka and Wang Leehom embodied the idealistic world I had always envisaged in my head.

STARLIT HIGH NOON is my favorite film. I am very much looking forward to seeing the film together with the audience.

[Yosuke Nakagawa Bio--filmography]

Nakagawa Yosuke was born in 1961 in Tokyo, Japan.

After studying economics at Musashino University, he joined a major publishing company.

He also began writing screen-plays at that time. After leaving the publishing companyhe made his debut as a director with Aoi Sakana (BlueFish) in 1997.

Source : blog.tom.com

Archived