WANG LEE HOM

Guest vicodin

Guest MizJudge.d

He's just too humble for his status with such talent and fame. <3

P.S I don't think being thirty is considered old at all.

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alic3.

i'm so slowwwwwww but i just heard his song "heartbeat" and love it <3

what are your fav? he has so many songs i dont know where to start listening o.O

Man...he is seriously smart! A perfect SAT score? I can only dream of that happening to me. He is so talented and yet so humble. His songs are amazing & his voice is really soothing.

Haha, I like Peking Duck too! Yummy! He's left handed too! LOLs...he's almost perfect! XD

Guest blessed

EEEK Indogurl05 THANKYOU FOR THE PICTURESS!

leehom + blood & guts = PERFECT! KODAK OPP! thanks for providing me with my first glimpse into what his new movie's gonna look like xDD I LIKE IT!

whoa i never knew he graduated williams college :P that was one of my top choice colleges until i got waitlisted there... LOL!

anyways i personally dont know him very well since i mostly listen to korean/japanese artists.

but from some songs ive heard, i do like him :)

Guest ttinkles

been following him and his music for like .. about 10years + ?

but he seemed to NOT have gotten older . HAHA .

but his music is rocking rocking higher and higher .

but he is STILL ultra humble .

was wishing to see the pics from his album ..

cus i duno how to get bigger quality ones off his site ^^"

and scanning the booklet makes lines

... making me not have a nice wallie . T_T

oooh ~ IM GOING TO HIS CONCERT ON MAY 2 in KL, MALAYSIA !

yes, thats like ... SOOOOON !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest limelight

I'm so late in posting, but

ever since his Music Man concert @ Vegas,

I've loved him way more than before.

His songs are much better live rather than the CD version

and his concert was awesome.

He had a CD signing after and I was able to shake his hand,

he was really cute in person.

I love people who play instruments, especially those who play more than one.

I love the song heartbeat as well

<3

Guest tohoblaq

Wow! I didn't know there's a thread for Lee Hom here. He's THE artist I grew up listening to. The first time I heard him was on some New Year's Eve concert they had in Taipei which was aired on television. I believe it was in 2000. I love how he sang his own version of 'Happy New Year'. I fell for his voice immediately. Until now, I still keep track of every single album! Although I kinda fell to Kpop along the way, especially DBSK, but I never forgotten Lee Hom.

Last week, I had the pleasure to attend his Music Man tour here in Malaysia. I had SO MUCH fun!!! I enjoyed myself even more than during Rain's concert two years ago. LOL He sure is one hot, talented and intelligent. He just knows how to work the crowd! Although his vocals were 100% that day because he was having a soar throat, I had so much fun singing along with 25,000 other people in the audience. It was a giant karaoke session with the artist present!!! He really knows how to throw a rocking concert. Not to mention, he looks better as he ages. I really melted when he played the violin and piano, singing his beautiful classics. <3

Music man!!! I will always love you! :D

Man...he is seriously smart! A perfect SAT score? I can only dream of that happening to me. He is so talented and yet so humble. His songs are amazing & his voice is really soothing.

Haha, I like Peking Duck too! Yummy! He's left handed too! LOLs...he's almost perfect! XD

Apparently in his CNN Asia interview, LeeHom states that the perfect SAT score is a false "fact" that has circulated all over the Internet. Not to say he's not smart, but supposedly he didn't get a perfect score.

And IDK who thinks he's aged or not but...he always looks the same to me. You don't see any wrinkles or any of that. I'm guessing because he chooses to live a very healthy lifestyle, he still appears to be younger than his age.

Guest tinyblueangel

i haven't been keeping up with Leehom as well these days =P but i'm glad that he's gonna be in a movie with Jackie! how exciting.

so is it just me or did leehom barely promote his Heart Beat album? i tried to search for him on variety/entertainment shows (like kangxi, etc) but couldn't really find any @.@

Guest tohoblaq

Just wanna wish our Music Man HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (I know I'm early, but I can't wait). HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Can't believe you're 33. o.O You look 25!!!

I hope you're reading this, because you are and will always be my number 1 favourite singer!!! Ever since I was 10. All the best in your already shining music career. Your passion and drive inspires me. And I wish you all the best in everything you do.

I hope your up-coming movie will do well in box-office too! WOW. Our man and Jackie Chan. Love the poster!!!

f_744501m_42b17de.jpg

He looks fierce. So different! Love the rugged look. <3

Guest steph*funny

i haven't been keeping up with Leehom as well these days =P but i'm glad that he's gonna be in a movie with Jackie! how exciting.

so is it just me or did leehom barely promote his Heart Beat album? i tried to search for him on variety/entertainment shows (like kangxi, etc) but couldn't really find any @.@

Yeah, I guess he didn't promote it as much as his other albums...lemme try to find some links..

On Xiao Zhu's show:

Da Ge Da: click (there's a bunch of parts to this one)

Million Star:

(this one's my FAVORITE<3)

Ahhhh, I could hardly tell that was him in the poster...I heard the movie was partly a comedy? Should be interesting.

• 1 month later...
Guest mz simmonz

Wang LeeHom..haven't been catching up with his whereabouts lately but glad he's continuing doing big things..he's pretty much the perfect man..cute, tall, multi-talented, cultured, and smart!

There was a picture of him in white and playing the violin on the first page..that is sooo Rui/JiHoo/Lei-ish hahha.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tea-light

He's so cute and very manly looking. I'm getting tired of seeing all those girly boys in the music industry. :)

Woot! I'm so excited for the movie! I know it's gonna be a great one already. :)

He looks very different in the poster than how we usually get to see him.

He told us that we'll see a different him than what we're used to seeing. ^^ That's great!

-edit-

Lee-Hom Endorses Brand

Credit: CRI.English

Musical dynamo Lee-Hom Wang just won't leave his guitar behind.

The singer-songwriter was signed on Wednesday by Bosideng Menswear to be the Chinese brand's new endorser. Yet at the signing event in Beijing, Wang brought his electric guitar on stage and belted out several of his hits, turning the event into a mini concert.

During the intervals, Wang high-fived his fans and interacted with them like he did at his live shows. His band accompanied him on stage.

Wang also invited fans to his actual Beijing concert, scheduled for later this year.

Archived