WANG LEE HOM

Guest vicodin

Guest Maddie0407

OMG. i think i'm in love. lol

he's so perfect. i love it how he plays the piano & guitar. :wub:

and handsome!!! =] i lub his voice too. :wub:

i love "hua tian cuo" and kiss goodbye.

his hair looks awesome too

but...there must be some imperfections. i mean, not everyone's perfect.....

*gasp* is he gay?! i hope not!!!! :(

either way, he's the perfect guy. ^_^

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest everlastingjac

Well, he's gay or not, it doesn't matter... coz he said before that he wants people to appreciate his music, so i better don't want to know whether he's straight or gay. I'm really looking forward to listen to his new album already... ^^

Indogurl05, wanna add some points... the title song that they are singing is called "Beijing Welcomes You (Beijing Huan Ying Ni)", Hankyung from Super Junior is in it also... weeee.... XD

ooh yea, anyone interested in buying Leehom's signature? It's not an ordinary signature, it's in "chop" form wan... coz last year Leehom came to Malaysia, and one company specially made for Leehom to chop our albums. if you are interested in buying any Leehom's stuff, do come to my shop... it's linked in my signature.... ^^

Guest Indogurl05

Well, he's gay or not, it doesn't matter... coz he said before that he wants people to appreciate his music, so i better don't want to know whether he's straight or gay. I'm really looking forward to listen to his new album already... ^^

Indogurl05, wanna add some points... the title song that they are singing is called "Beijing Welcomes You (Beijing Huan Ying Ni)", Hankyung from Super Junior is in it also... weeee.... XD

ooh yea, anyone interested in buying Leehom's signature? It's not an ordinary signature, it's in "chop" form wan... coz last year Leehom came to Malaysia, and one company specially made for Leehom to chop our albums. if you are interested in buying any Leehom's stuff, do come to my shop... it's linked in my signature.... ^^

Yup! i don't care he's gay or not.. i Love him because of his talents, music, and looks.. Its his life, he can do whatever he wants.. even though i hope there would be little leehom running around sometime.. :P

yup!! HanKyung is in it too.. with 98 other artists.. hahha~ so many...

what do you mean in 'chop' form? do you have a picture of it? 'cuz i went to your shop and i didn't see any.. or is it the stamp thing? on the Concert DVD right?

Guest z3nith

I thought he was going out with Shu Qi? Is that not true?

My housemates said he was.

I love Shu Qi and I'd think they'd make a great couple!

Guest Indogurl05

he's not dating with shu qi.. it was a HUGE rumour... and he's not gay either.. but many people say he's gay because he is still single.. he loves music more than women i guess.. hehehehe~

if he breaks into the korean market, i would love him more!! hahhahha~ he can only say couple of things in korea because when J-Lim and him was filming an MV, he can only say annyoung haseyo, and saranghaeyo.. hahaha~ and i think kamsahamnida.. this is the vdo of him talking in korean..

Guest LH<3

is he actually gay?? just wanna know

ahh hes so PRO XD

he should learn korean and break into the korean market too : D

he collaborated w/rain and lim jong hee

Guest everlastingjac

Yup! i don't care he's gay or not.. i Love him because of his talents, music, and looks.. Its his life, he can do whatever he wants.. even though i hope there would be little leehom running around sometime.. :P

yup!! HanKyung is in it too.. with 98 other artists.. hahha~ so many...

what do you mean in 'chop' form? do you have a picture of it? 'cuz i went to your shop and i didn't see any.. or is it the stamp thing? on the Concert DVD right?

yea... i love him because of his talents... and i really do hope one day i can see little Leehom too... XD i really hope that he can find his another half....and live happily ever after...bwahahaha!!

hehe...yeap... the stamp thing on the Concert DVD... ^^

Guest Lilazinprincess

OOOoooo...I love him with the wavy hairstyle. Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Indogurl05

TODAY IS LEEHOM'S BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEEHOM!! he's 32 now.. omoo.. so old.. but look young!! :D

i just want to post a letter from him.. its in www.wangleehom.com also..

Letter from Lee Hom regarding the China Sichuan Earthquake

letterqv3.jpg

Dear Friends,

In an instant, millions of lives have been forever changed. The earthquake in Sichuan may be China's worst natural disaster in over three decades...words cannot express the pain, sorrow and loss I feel for the victims and their families.

Your online messages from all around the world echo humanity, compassion, and encouragement. It's obvious that Sichuan's situation is the first thing on our minds and hearts these days. There is a lot we can, and will do, to help.

Ourhome China has many members in Sichuan. When the earthquake first struck, I immediately thought of you all, including our China Fan club president Eric, who lives in Chengdu. We were able to contact Eric at first notice, and we are thankful and relieved that he and his family are safe. My thoughts continue to be with all of you. You are all in my daily prayers.

Many of you have expressed wishes for a way we can contribute together, as a team. Today, the NGO World Vision set up an account especially for us called, "Íõ

• 3 months later...

DOES THAT MEAN HIS ALBUM IS OUTT?

gahhhhhhh!!!! thankyou SOOO much singerchick for the pics! heehee looks like leehom has succumbed to the wild wild dork within him xD check out the arms on that thing!

and WHOAA that is one goodlooking instrument! TASSLES ON THE PANTS!

Archived