[jp Summer Drama 2008] Code Blue

Guest Shiget^

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FlyingCrispi

Hey everyone!

I was wondering, does any of you know the names of the songs that are played during the episodes (not the ending theme)? Or if a soundtrack will be released?

Please let me know!

:)

LOL this is so stupid lol, I stopped watching <Code Blue> after episode 1. I don't know.. I just don't think it's interesting - it's definitely not my cup of tea. Furthermore, I'm scared of blood and all the fleshy parts -- yea, I know everything is fake, but it just all seems so real. Anyway, I read LOTS of good reviews about episode 6. It is said to be very touching (with the whole Yamapi thing), and it made people cry (in Hong Kong forums), thus I became very interested. I really wanna watch that episode, but I have no time and no interest in episodes 2-5. Shall I skip them and 'jump' to episode 6? But the main problem is, would it be understandable if I haven't watched eps 2-5? I need some advice of those who follows this drama :unsure:.

Guest charitee

LOL this is so stupid lol, I stopped watching <Code Blue> after episode 1. I don't know.. I just don't think it's interesting - it's definitely not my cup of tea. Furthermore, I'm scared of blood and all the fleshy parts -- yea, I know everything is fake, but it just all seems so real. Anyway, I read LOTS of good reviews about episode 6. It is said to be very touching (with the whole Yamapi thing), and it made people cry (in Hong Kong forums), thus I became very interested. I really wanna watch that episode, but I have no time and no interest in episodes 2-5. Shall I skip them and 'jump' to episode 6? But the main problem is, would it be understandable if I haven't watched eps 2-5? I need some advice of those who follows this drama :unsure:.

i think you could watch episode 6 and not be completely lost, but i think it'd be best to watch all the previous episodes because you get a better idea of the context.

Guest umbanana

omg i just finished catching up... from like ep3-6

episode 6 was so touching. i cried like a baby :'(

now i have to wait patiently for ep7 with hardsubs... or i might just watch it without subs (and not understand)

I finally watched it last night. All 6 episodes. I kept hesitating cause I've been hearing a lot of bad reviews on it but I watched it anyway. I have to say, it was very interesting for me since I'm kinda studying in the medical field (Dentitry... damn why can't anyone make a drama about dentitsts). It really inspired me, thinking of changing my major into medicine and be a flight doctor ;P.

Guest ice_lemonade

eeehehehe Yamapi!!!

Although I've always wanted to become a nurse, I'm terribly afraid of blood.

But now that Tomo-chan is playing the role of a flight doctor, it makes me want to fly to Japan and study in a medical school. haha oh the powerful of a handsome idol~

Episode 6 really is very touching. I cried a whole bunch too!

Guest Shiget^

i dont know why people dont like it, but i like code blue very much (maybe because im from the medical fld too, Nursing) i just finished watching episode 7, its soo good, episode 6 was touching too i cried on that episode T_T Yamapi T_T i cried on episode 7 too, we're getting to know each of the character bit by bit, i wanna know gakky and erika's story next ^^''

Guest onatoko

ust finished Ep. 7. Can I just say how impressed I am by Yamapi's improvement and progress as an actor? I can't believe this is the same guy who, only a few years ago, was in Nobuta wo Produce! But his trademark quirk remains: his inability to smile normally. -___-;; Be it Kurosagi, Doctor/Sensei, or a highschool kid, his best comes across as a strained smirk. I still adore him though. For some reason the angst-ridden genius kind of suits him. o.o

Guest Shiget^

episode 8 was good

it was soo sweet of aizawa to give the her little fan a goldfish hahah XD

the last part was a shocker i was totally :o the whole time, i knew it Shirashi's dream was gonna be reality, i was crying when kuroda-sensei asked Aizawa to cut his hand up to the end in the heli T_T how is he gonna work now, how is kuroda-sensei gonna do heli from now on?

and the preview: i wonder why is the board will have a meeting for the fellowship?

i love code blue it just gets better and better each episode.

btw MR CHILDREN just released their PV for HANABI you guys can hear the full version of HANABI here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q0Zc6e_epg

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Episode 8 was ADORABLE! The little girl was so cute! I love the scenes between her and Aizawa Sensei.

The ending was a shocker for me too. I wonder what will happen. I'm pretty sure the board meeting was about Kuroda sensei's situation. I doubt he can stay at the hospital...

This drama is turning out to be better than I expected.

Guest fading_tales

Whao... ep 8 was a real shocker. Man am I loving this drama!

I just KNEW something was gonna happen though, what with all that foreshadowing from Shirashi's dream in the beginning. And this might just be me, but I love the relationship between kuroda and aizawa. I think it really showed when Kuroda asked Aizawa to cut off his hand. I don't know if anyone noticed but before Aizawa actually consented to cutting off Kuroda's hand, he hesitated and I almost thought he shook his head for a sec and was going to refuse.

Watched episode 8 wihtout subs.

It was like they all failed..on someone?

Little confused.

And there was this little girl...

o.o' without subs is confusing.

Archived