[jp Summer Drama 2008] Code Blue

Guest Shiget^

Guest miki_chan

Well, softsubs for the first episode are out already, and Love Song as well as Querbeet are working on their hardsubs. As far as I can tell, they are about the same speed on that^^

Thankyou very much LOL. Well all I need to do is wait xD

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest choco-late

I liked episode 1. I thought it was interesting... Although nothing major big happened.

But man, Yamapi is hot... I like his new hairstyle....

Guest umbanana

i missssed ep 2 ~_~ and i wont be able to watch it till sunday bleugh

so has anyone watched it yet???? i hope its as good as ep 1 :D with more hot-pi-ness

Guest Storytime

I finally watched the first episode and I loved it. I'm never into medical dramas, but this one may be an exception. I'm totally guilty of replaying Yamapi's shirtless scene. That is some hot stuff.

And I may be one of the few who actually like his cold but confident personality. He is too cool when he doesn't cave under pressure and proves that he's capable.

The female chars are so pretty as well.

Guest lakuru

I love episode one to bits! I don't really lke medical dramas but this drama changed my view! I wanna see character development and more of the capable aizawa and his development as a doctor!

According to Yamapi's jweb today his character is slowly changing in episode 2 from his freaky ambitious self in the 1st epi. I wanna see episode 2 since I missed the livestreaming today. T_T

I hope episode 2 ratings is as good as the 1st one. ^_^

Guest Raw Sugar

According to Yamapi's jweb today his character is slowly changing in episode 2 from his freaky ambitious self in the 1st epi. I wanna see episode 2 since I missed the livestreaming today. T_T

I read about that too. It's kinda cliche to have a developing mysterious/ambitious character, but the way Yamapi puts it, it seems exciting. Maybe we'll get to see more of Yamapi in episode two, while episode one was more likean overview.

Guest emilyjx1692

Hi,

is there a generous soul out there who can provide a synopsis of episode 2. I'm so curious and it usually takes a week to get the subs. Many thanks.

Guest alilies

i watched the first episode a few hours ago

and omg it was so good 8D

but has anyone uploaded a hq version (700 mb at least) on CB?

cause i checked all the cbs in the resource section but there was only one lq one in the entire list @__@...

I saw the first episode of the drama. It wasn't as interesting as I hoping it to be, but nevertheless it did capture my attention. It's starting off a bit slow, I wished it'd pick up the pace a bit like Iryu. Everything seems really predictable at the moment and stuff, but I hope there'll be twists in this drama as it starts to pick up.

I may be totally weird saying this, but I'm hoping for the drama to be a bit bloodier. First episode was like nothing.

Guest PrincessAyra

I like dramas that are informative so I really, really like this one.

Esp because my three fave Jstars are present. Yihee!

Yamapi defines hotness. That

few secondsof shirtlessness

made me almost die.

yum! <3

Guest eumsung

i also started watching this simply because yamapi was casted but it's so much more than an eye candy drama.. medical dramas are the trend nowdays and this drama puts a different angle on it which is really interesting. could you ask for a hotter doctor? YAMAPI you can inject me with drugs any day!

Guest umbanana

i watched 20mins of ep 2 today during lunch at work :P

i feel that yamapi's character is slightly changing - or maybe it's a diff side of him slowly revealing...

i had trouble understanding the drama coz the subs were in chinese (im a slow reader) but i cant seem to find the eng subbed version online?

btw, has anyone else noticed that yamapi's scrubs has a deliciously low neckline?? or maybe i'm just thinking too much *daydreams*

Well, I enjoyed the first episode thanks to the sub.

I really like Yamapi's character, cool, confident and competent, he's got what it takes to be a good flight doctor. Let's see if his arrogance won't get in his way. I'm actually ashamed to say this is my first Yamapi dorama, :lol:

Erika's character reminded me of Izzie Stevens from Grey's Anatomy, she might not be most competent doctor, but she has compassion and takes mistakes as a challenge like failing to properly diagnose using the FAST the first time but tried again. Plus she's one of my favorite Japanese actress :D

Yui's character is like Christina Yang, very bookish except Yui's doesn't have the practical skills, if I had to pick, her character is the most unlikeable, I myself am disliking her already.

The other geeky intern, too enthusiastic but doesn't have the skills to show for it...his redeeming quality, he's a dreamer and he wouldn't give up...he'll persevere to be a competent flight doctor....that's what makes him tolerable and a bit likeable

Being a nurse myself, a newbie one, I really enjoyed this drama, and the bloody emergency scenes don't bother me at all.

Guest `soliloquy

Episode 2 hardsubs are out on d-a! ^^ I'm off to watch it, been holding out till the subs are released!

Archived