Yayy! Yamapi in a new drama! Can't wait. Gakky and Erika too :]

All of them have worked with each other in other dramas before too ^^

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Shiget^

Mr. Children sings for CODE BLUE:

The band Mr.Children is providing the theme song to the Fuji TV medical drama "Code Blue," which was publicly announced last month. Their last drama theme song was "Shirushi," used in "14-sai no Haha."

The new song is titled "HANABI." The release date has not been decided.

"Code Blue," which stars Tomohisa Yamashita, Yui Aragaki, and Erika Toda, starts its run on July 3.

CREDITS: TOKYOGRAPH

Guest <3 for six seasons

HOT. MALE. LEAD. EVERRRR. <3333~

jdfhsjkfsfs ;; YAMAPI with ERIKA TODA and ARAGAKI YUI?! seriously can't wait!!~ :D

YAMAPI .. mmmm, HOT DOCTOR IN TRAINING -- dayumm. YAMAPI!!~ :w00t:

waiiit . Ryo's in this too? wow he's been acting in a lot of dramas. I might check it out.

lol nvm. wrong ryo XD

I do like Aragaki Yui in Papa to Musume no Nanokakan. hm.. I wonder if Yamapi would do the finger shooting thing in ths drama.. he seems to do it in ever drama i've seen him in (well except IWGP). I like Erika too

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

i really can't picture yamapi as a doctor lol cuz i'm stuck on characters such as Akira and Kurosagi ......but we'll see :)

Guest Sunkiss*Nhixxie

wow. aragaki yui looks so different in that pic

of her with pi. xD i have always seen her as

the cutey type because of my boss my hero.

but anticipating on this drama. seems promising. ^_^

(pi as a doctor. would have loved if if ryo-chan was

some where in the drama, LOL. xD)

Guest `soliloquy

I'm DEFINITELY keeping my eyes peeled for this one to start airing. July seems rather far away though T_T I'm already quite intrigued by the cast line-up, namely Erika, Yamapi & Gakky. Seeing that picture of Pi in doctor's wear, he's going to be one helluva hot doctor-in-training. Ah well, I'll just have to hang in there & wait, like everyone else. ^^

Guest retarded_sponge

Despite the appeal of the cast, it doesn't seem like a drama I could sit through without getting bored. @_@

But we'll see...

Guest anna12125

is it just me or does Yamapi have a little perm in his hair??? it looks good actually =)

Funny how Gakki is 'Shiraishi' in Code Blue. Miura Haruma was also 'Shiraishii' in Binbo Danshi and both Miura and Aragaki worked together in Koizora XD I sense some sort of connection haha, sorry for getting off topic ==||

Guest PurpleCows

OMGGGGGG FINALLLY yamapi making another drama. and hes paired with Aragaki Yui? not my favorite actress, but shes pretty and they were in dragon zakura together too =)

Guest innocia

^ YEAH FINALLY! Its been a year since Prodai.

I LOVE the cast. So many young actors together, plus acting as doctors!

Can't wait. July seems so far D:

Archived