Jessica Does It Again ... But It's Not Boa This Time..

Guest pinkberri~*

Guest Despoina

psh, daniel henny's HOT. she's just hating 'cause she can never get someone as good as him. lol.

LOL I agree

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wowow00

Who really cares.....

celebrities are human

we all diss people

big whoop -.-

all the people who said what she did is bad

are hypocrites.... unless you guys are

perfect little angels that have never even

dissed anyone in their whole entire life

we're both on the same boat

eh I ADMIT

i do talk bad things about celebs too

but whats the big deal?

celebs are human beings also

their not perfect angels you know...

EDIT:

OKAY TOPIC CLOSED!!!!

Guest Nozomiii

oh wow... when did she diss my amazing BoA on myspace?

I don't care that she dissed Daniel Henney I diss him all the time, but I've always thought she was a stupid richard simmons and it's so unattractive when girls swear. :P

Guest tlatnwks

WOOOWWW.

that mini cooper.

she just got to becoming close to a somebody and now she runs that big fat mouth of hers.

whatever, she fails because she cant learn her lesson.

let her be stupid and make a fool out of herself all she wants.

and we might all do the same thing but Jessica is a performer and she is fairly still new so she should respect the people who have been in the entertainment longer than her. i mean just the fact that she just went out and called him a kool-aid is so like... stupid. i dont know, she just shouldnt have done it when she got bashed for saying stuff about BoA.

Guest babiloveyoo

Who really cares.....

celebrities are human

we all diss people

big whoop -.-

all the people who said what she did is bad

are hypocrites.... unless you guys are

perfect little angels that have never even

dissed anyone in their whole entire life

Guest gd-ise.

she's a human being. everyone does that

you can't expect her to like every celeb in the whole world

i said bad stuff about celebrities too before.

she's not even that famous

Guest hammy_chan

OMFG!!!!THAT FRICKIN FEMALE DOG!!!!HOW DARE SHE CALL DANIEL HENNEY A BUNDLE OF STICKS!!!!!

just cuz she's not as superly famous as beautiful boa and HOT daniel...jeez...

Guest lovemelody.

Wow. She should lay off the eyeliner, the bronzer, the fake tan sprays, the highlighter, and the sharpie marker.

She just never learns her lesson.

hahhaha your comment made me laugh xD

people should just get over it, youre just giving her more attention

-_____-"

Guest Justalilodreamer

yeah you're allowed to diss people but shes a (so-call) celebrity and as unfair as it sounds, they have standards to follow

like the incident with erika sawajiri, sure shes allow to have a bad day, but as a celebrity she shouldn't have displayed an attitude on screen.

how often do you see a celeb dissing another celeb? it just shows how unprofessional she is.

Guest vc1188

I don't really care what she says about ANYONE, but I hate that she used that word to describe him. so immature.

Guest shortnsweet

Sure she's entitled to have her own opinion but posting it on public site like facebook when she's somewhat of a celebrity is not the smartest thing to do. Also the way she bashes people is so immature. Example: Boa is gay, girl groups are gay, Daniel Henney is a kool-aid. See a pattern here? Everyone that she doesn't like is gay. At her age she should know better than to use the word gay to bash people.

I'm sorry but whats the big deal? You should just ignore it because everyday people talk crap like this.

My friend for example says minwoo and daniel henny are butt ugly every time someone brings them up [just so you know thats a g-rated version of what she would comment] it's not that big of a deal.

Guest jaymayy

i have no idea who she is.

LMAO ---- same here! At first I was like, who's this girl? LOL, but I heard she said a whole bunch of stuff about other people too. That stuff is so childish. (*ignores)

Archived