Jessica Does It Again ... But It's Not Boa This Time..

Guest pinkberri~*

Guest kimi

I don't think it's that big of a deal. It's not like she's that famous to begin with.

It's just like any other girl with an attitude saying that.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marryu<3

Wow. I wasn't sure if it was going to happen with her again, but I guess it did. I was a little freaked out at first because I thought you meant Jessica from SNSD when I read your title.

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

how do we know it's not an anti pretending to be jess on FB? well ,true or not, it's all w.e. to me.

Guest keeptryin'

everyone does, on facebook, i see ppl say how much they hate someone/something. its not relly a big deal. only diff is tat hes a celeb.

btw arent u guys do the same? bashing too.

Guest tomjones

well i'd hate on people if my career in the music industry was going no where.... well i actually never hated her but no one talks about daniel henney!! :P

Guest hannuhh

personally i never ever EVER liked jessica h.o

i think she's butt ugly and she's nothing unique in the music industry

she needs to keep her opinions to herself...

(which is totally contradicting what i just said up there) but no one likes her so it doesn't really make a difference

and plus.. boa and daniel henny are AMAZING!

Guest xdaisiesx3

well i'd hate on people if my career in the music industry was going no where.... well i actually never hated her but no one talks about daniel henney!! :P

So would I, but her career in the music industry collapsed when she talked about BoA in the first place, didn't it?

Guest dbsklover90

who cares what she says... she's a nobody to begin with...

but heck she's a hater! a REAL stupid one that is LOL

Guest .hajimemashite.

LOL this girl has no talent yet shes dissing these stars who are way above her level

all i can do is laughhhhh

Guest missxsmiles

So would I, but her career in the music industry collapsed when she talked about BoA in the first place, didn't it?

No, she was never famous or well liked to begin with. The BoA incident just gave her a bit of attention and a lot of haters.

Guest squeaky

i don't get it, she may have insulted him, but do people really need to go nit-picking through her opinions?

Archived