Jessica Does It Again ... But It's Not Boa This Time..

Guest pinkberri~*

She always amuses me, and makes me mad at the same time. She didn't learn her lesson and she's still technically 'famous'. If you think about it, she managed to perform with Mina in the last year or so. Yeah, so she happened to talk sh-t about someone. Yeah it was rude as ..... 'Specially how she used the word. That's offfensive to some people out there. I know people personally who don't like being called that cause they gay themselves. But man, if she gone, she gone. No need to bring up the bitter feelings. Don't mean I like her cause I still don't like what she did.

She talk smack 'bout somebody? So what? We talk smack all the time. She probably gone from her company cause of what she did. No activities from her for three years. What she did prolly blew her career in flames cause of what the girl did. She might be able to return, but seeing how this is an international forum and how the Korean news has managed to keep an eye on it, there's a slim chance that they'll find out 'bout it again.

Now I ain't trying to stick up for her, but still... when you (in)famous like that you gotta keep an eye out.

So let's all give it a rest ok? Girl got enough of a bad rap, starting to feel sorry for her.

Let's go back to forgetting her. Before this whole "OMG SHE DONE IT AGAIN! WHY SHE GOTTA DO THAT?! THAT..."

We was all happy in our little fandoms reading up on our fav stars or whatever we was doin' before we come here...

Let's go back to forgettin' the randomness of this and her. Aiight? For the harmony of the forum.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitter SOOweet

well some didn't learn their lesson the first time

what a complete idiot

i mean i have nothing to say about her thinking those kinds of things.. she can be anti-whoever but to say it out like that.... jeezus christ this girl.

Guest Shoo

She's just a lil jealous to anyone that she dissesed,

anyway she's not that preety, can she live her live without disses anyone...

She so childish, no respect for her at all...

BoA much much much more better from her, she's even can't get a half from BoA anyway..

Guest 143namil

why the heck do u peopel care if she disses stars.. that's her opinion

a lot of you guys dont like certain celebrities.. but wahtever...

not that i like her or anything.. i dont know her except for that she's a bad singer (see.. i'm doing it too) and that she dissed Boa..

but we all gossip about celebrities here too.

this is such a dumb issue..

Guest aegyolicious

not that i like her or anything.. i dont know her except for that she's a bad singer (see.. i'm doing it too) and that she dissed Boa..

well it's disrespectful in the first place.

and she is a celebrity. meaning she also has big responsibility to watch what she says

so it won't ruin her reputation.

i mean.. she's got a lot of nerve saying stuff like that.

she can either say 'he's a f**' or not say anything at all.

i'm sure a lot of celebrities have beef w/ other people. but it doesn't seem like

they go on the internet and say 'he's a f**' 'she's stupid..i'm better than her' etc.

but what i think people is upset about is that...she actually went as far as to saying 'i apologize'

about the boa issue.. yet she turns around and does it again.

it's just like.. janice dickinson saying 'tyra is fat'.. people got heated. it isn't a dumb issue.

it upsets people. i think if that was a dumb issue...it wouldn't have gotten as big as it did in the news

but it did. so it's the same situation as jessica. she has no respect. and she's younger than these people.

i mean if someone said..'your mom is a bleep".. u wouldn't think it's a dumb issue..

i'm sure you would think 'wow that was a nasty thing to say' cuz...it was disrespectful.

Guest MKYOO

my daniel henny? just because she cant spell his name?? go back to grade school.

daniel henny, i love you<3 screw her

Guest toomuchsmiling

i KNEW i never liked her. She thinks she's a big shot. Newbie BRAT. she's older than me and even I know better than her!!! God, such a stupid retard! She really needs to stop doing this. Is it for attention?! I mean REALLY. :fury:

fo'reals...this is a dumb issue..who cares if she talks ish? At least she's speaking her mind & I rather have someone speak there mind if positive or negative instead of giving a fake smile & pretending everything is peachy.

well it's disrespectful in the first place.

and she is a celebrity. meaning she also has big responsibility to watch what she says

so it won't ruin her reputation.

i mean.. she's got a lot of nerve saying stuff like that.

she can either say 'he's a f**' or not say anything at all.

i'm sure a lot of celebrities have beef w/ other people. but it doesn't seem like

they go on the internet and say 'he's a f**' 'she's stupid..i'm better than her' etc.

but what i think people is upset about is that...she actually went as far as to saying 'i apologize'

about the boa issue.. yet she turns around and does it again.

it's just like.. janice dickinson saying 'tyra is fat'.. people got heated. it isn't a dumb issue.

it upsets people. i think if that was a dumb issue...it wouldn't have gotten as big as it did in the news

but it did. so it's the same situation as jessica. she has no respect. and she's younger than these people.

i mean if someone said..'your mom is a bleep".. u wouldn't think it's a dumb issue..

i'm sure you would think 'wow that was a nasty thing to say' cuz...it was disrespectful.

so she's talking -ish about celebrites does it really matter?

I mean look there are alot of celebrities that talk ish about others...

I don't even think Jessica is all that but I like her for just speaking her mind.

I rather have someone speak there mind & be negative then "fake the funk" & pretend everything is all peaches & cream.

I do think she was being rude but who cares it's on HER facebook so if she wants to be rude & negative on HER myspace or facebook then let her be...

Guest SSONG.

I've heard of her

x__x I can't believe she had the nerve to do it again

that's really disrespectful

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

god she needs to tone everything she does down. her "look" is pretty trashy looking IMHO =X

Guest pepprmint

umm..so...who the heck is this jessica girl anyways??

theres a reason she's a LONG GONE singer, and BoA AND Daniel Henney are still around

its the jealousy talking

fo'reals...this is a dumb issue..who cares if she talks ish? At least she's speaking her mind & I rather have someone speak there mind if positive or negative instead of giving a fake smile & pretending everything is peachy.

so she's talking -ish about celebrites does it really matter?

I mean look there are alot of celebrities that talk ish about others...

I don't even think Jessica is all that but I like her for just speaking her mind.

I rather have someone speak there mind & be negative then "fake the funk" & pretend everything is all peaches & cream.

I do think she was being rude but who cares it's on HER facebook so if she wants to be rude & negative on HER myspace or facebook then let her be...

yes she may not like boa or daniel, that's fine. but as a celebrity, people are bound to check her facebook and myspace often, therefore whatever comments she makes can easily leak out.

to me, she doesn't sound like she's speaking her mind. she's just being rude and immature.

Guest Untouchable_M

Im just laughing at her stupidity, like seriously shes bringing it on herself. I mean we all thought she learnt from her first time, but noooooooo. Way to dig ya self a hole.

Archived