Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest pinkberri~*

Jessica Does It Again ... But It's Not Boa This Time..

Guest PhuongNguyen

WHERE THE HECK ARE THE MODS?!?!

this is a totallllllll bashing thread. it needs to be closed down.

jessica h.o is actually really nice. i've talked to her & she's really sweet. but she is also human so she'll make mistakes. to her she's not making fun of a celeb cuz she IS a celeb (not extremely popular but still a celeb) it might be diff to us but its like us badmouthing eachother. its whatever..

just leave her alone & let her be.

but seroiusly some people are pathetic enough to frkcn stalk her.. seriously i think thats worse.. like stalking her until she finally writes a mean comment. & then showing everyoneeee. good job. way to go. u must have so many things to do w/ ur life.

yeah what she did was wrong but u guys have no right to bash her like this.. I WILL STICK UP FOR MY UNNIE!! she shouldn't have said those things but u shouldnt say things like she's saying either. goodnes.. & im still shocked the mods arent closing this thread.

So if she calls you a kool-aid, would you still think that she's nice? I understand your point; and I do agree, but I think the only reason you think she's nice is because she's nice TO YOU. However... this isn't about her being nice to someone; it's about her being calling someone a REALLY offensive term; thus, everyone is focused on that.

I do agree that the people cussing at her and calling her name are no better. Afterall... she calls someone name; and you guys does it back... what make you and her any different?

Guest mizz_J

Seriously?

Bleh i lost a great deal of respect for her after she dissed BoA since she's like my idol & role model.

Why call Daniel Henny a kool-aid..?

I wonder who she's going to diss next...Hyori?

WHERE THE HECK ARE THE MODS?!?!

this is a totallllllll bashing thread. it needs to be closed down.

jessica h.o is actually really nice. i've talked to her & she's really sweet. but she is also human so she'll make mistakes. to her she's not making fun of a celeb cuz she IS a celeb (not extremely popular but still a celeb) it might be diff to us but its like us badmouthing eachother. its whatever..

just leave her alone & let her be.

but seroiusly some people are pathetic enough to frkcn stalk her.. seriously i think thats worse.. like stalking her until she finally writes a mean comment. & then showing everyoneeee. good job. way to go. u must have so many things to do w/ ur life.

yeah what she did was wrong but u guys have no right to bash her like this.. I WILL STICK UP FOR MY UNNIE!! she shouldn't have said those things but u shouldnt say things like she's saying either. goodnes.. & im still shocked the mods arent closing this thread.

Ugh. Mods are not online 24/7. <_<