Jessica Does It Again ... But It's Not Boa This Time..

Guest pinkberri~*

Guest mizz_J

Seriously?

Bleh i lost a great deal of respect for her after she dissed BoA since she's like my idol & role model.

Why call Daniel Henny a kool-aid..?

I wonder who she's going to diss next...Hyori?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHERE THE HECK ARE THE MODS?!?!

this is a totallllllll bashing thread. it needs to be closed down.

jessica h.o is actually really nice. i've talked to her & she's really sweet. but she is also human so she'll make mistakes. to her she's not making fun of a celeb cuz she IS a celeb (not extremely popular but still a celeb) it might be diff to us but its like us badmouthing eachother. its whatever..

just leave her alone & let her be.

but seroiusly some people are pathetic enough to frkcn stalk her.. seriously i think thats worse.. like stalking her until she finally writes a mean comment. & then showing everyoneeee. good job. way to go. u must have so many things to do w/ ur life.

yeah what she did was wrong but u guys have no right to bash her like this.. I WILL STICK UP FOR MY UNNIE!! she shouldn't have said those things but u shouldnt say things like she's saying either. goodnes.. & im still shocked the mods arent closing this thread.

Ugh. Mods are not online 24/7. <_<

Archived