{official Thread} Alex And Shin Ae! We Got Married!

KimWonSaDan

Guest alius

This was shown in episode 2 and Shin Ae sort of explained the reason why she started collecting baby shoes and it was not only about them being cute but because of the hurt she has suffered previously. It was not only Alex who found out about the reason but everyone in the studio as well as those who watched the show.

thx for the info, i just re-watched from another site (dont remember the name...koreansub..thing) and they translated more clearer so I understand now

btw, i saw someone post news about Shinae posibility of not coming back to WGM anytime soon even if Alex can

I hope someone will post that article here too for those who normally visit here

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest othavia

just now i read the news about sin ae won't go back to WGM

i hope they can make things up..so they both can really be back again....

*cross my finger*

Guest dreamelephant

^

Her upcoming projects would make it difficult for her to come back.

I would love to have them back at the show, but I'm also happy that Shin Ae's career is picking up. I am reminded of Yoon Eun Hye's case when she left XMAN--here she was a variety show regular who has somewhat created a character for herself and has created similar speculations regarding her "love team" with KJK. But she left the variety show, much to the dismay of YEH-KJK fans, to film a drama. This drama became the breakthrough of her career and her now tremendous popularity.

I would like to believe, career-wise for her, that going back to the show would still be a good move and ride on her popularity. I hope her management considers this.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST DATE OFF-CAM?:lol:

Guest spuddevaughn

dreamelephant, I share the same opinion. I wouldn't mind if Shin Ae and Alex won't come back to the show as long as they do get together outside. I think most of their fans would prefer that because we have always felt that what they have, as seen in the show, is for real and not for TV's sake only.

Let us all hope that Shin Ae's TV career will take off, for Alex' album to do well and for them to date for real. That would be the ideal scenario.

Guest alius

same here, I wish both of their career will go well and fly high.....they dont have to come back but just keep in contact with each other and form a new friendship line :)

Guest dihei

They're back! They're back! Al-Shin are coming back to the show!

I'm posting the google translated version of the article at www.hankyung.com dated Tuesday, May 27, 2008 here.

`우리 결혼했어요` 신애-알렉스 커플, 두 달만에 재회 `` We're married. Sinae - Alex couples, two-month reunion.

MBC '일요일 일요일 밤에-우리 결혼했어요'의 로맨틱 커플 '알렉스-신애'가 한 달만에 재회했다. MBC 'Sunday night - we get married' romantic couples' Alex - sinae 'reunion in a month.

알렉스의 새 앨범 작업 전념 등을 이유로 프로그램 하차 후 '복귀시켜달라' 끊임없이 요청하던 시청자의 청을 들어준 것. Alex's new album and why a program dedicated bus stop on the 'comeback sikyeodalra' cheongeul deuleojun viewers who request it constantly.

결국 두 사람은 최근 방송복귀에 합의하고 지난 26일 재회장면을 녹화했다. Recently, the two men eventually agreed to return to broadcasting and the 26th reunion last year to record the scene.

제작진은 알렉스-신애 커플에 어울리는 로맨틱한 분위기의 재회장소를 찾던 중 남산을 택했다고 밝히고 실제로 두 달 가량 연락을 두절해온 두 사람의 재회기에 외진 곳을 택해 리액션을 충실히 살리고자 노력했다고 전해졌다. Alex production team - sinae suited to couples seeking a romantic atmosphere of a reunion Namsan place about two months to actually say taekhaetdago has ceased contact with two people in remote places because of the reunion was trying taekhae riaeksyeoneul faithfully Charlier said.

알렉스-신애 커플의 재회 모습은 6월 8일 방송예정이다. Alex - sinae reunion of the couple's plans to air June 8.

한편, 알렉스-신애 커플 후임으로 연상연하 커플인 황보-김현중, 정형돈-사오리 커플 후임으로 이휘재-조여정 커플이 투입되어 2회의 방송을 마친후라 '우리 결혼했어요'의 운영체제 변화에 관심이 주목된다. Meanwhile, Alex - reminiscent of the younger successor keopeulin hwangbo sinae couples - gimhyeonjung, jeonghyeongdon - Saori yihwijae successor to the couple - joyeojeong two couples are committed and Broadcasting Conference to be finished Furano 'we get married' attention to changes in the operating system is noteworthy.

디지털뉴스팀 newsinfo@hankyung.com Digital newsinfo@hankyung.com News Team

I think they filmed their reunion episode yesterday (26 May) at Namsan hill / park. Then again, i'm just making assumptions here. Anyone who can read in Korean, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong here.

Whoa! I can already picture the HATERS sharpening their butcher knives over this piece of news. ha!ha!ha!

Guest spuddevaughn

This is the best news I've heard since last week and to think that yesterday people were a bit unhappy about some news that Shin Ae might not be coming back. Well, I hope this news is indeed true. I hope coolsmurf will get a hold of this news and translate it or maybe o-cha for confirmation.

Guest dihei

spuddevaughn, i just checked out the main korean celeb photos forum and i realize that there have been some posters who post individual Al-Shin news articles from coolsmurfs domain for general feedback. I just find it strange that they don't do so here since this is the official thread for Al-Shin in the same forum. Would have set this thread on fire if they had done so. :D Anyway, i think u're doing a great job in promoting this thread over there and i just want u to know that. :)

Am also mighty glad to note that there are many Al-Shin supporters who actually welcome their return to the show. I certainly didn't perceive this kind of positive response to our favourite couple in the main WGM thread. Could it be that they find THAT thread 'intimidating' as well? LOL!

Guest AlecRuby

i seriously hope they would comeback. sure their comebacks are important, but this show is what made them big. it wouldn't be fun without them together. every week i look out for them because they make me squeal. i really hope that they had secretly came back and started recording.

it would be a wish come true to see my two fav. couples on the show ALSHIN and JOONGBO. I hope everything works out.

Happy happy joy joy!

I am patiently waiting for their return.

I see some of my fellow Al-Shin shippers here as well.

I'm glad Shin Ae's career is picking up, can't wait to hear Alex's album as well.

Guest dreamelephant

I'm sure there are many alshin supporters out there who welcome the return. I think it is INTIMIDATING to post in the main thread, and I think many still doesn't know about this thread.

back again, hearing them coming back again is amazing!

i don't even know how many times i came back here just to reply that THEY'RE COMING BACK!

the most romantic couple is back on WGM.

people will definitely go wild for them.

and i really hope that this time, alshin can be even more closer then before.

and actually start a real relationship.

i always love seeing true and real people come together in a reality show or drama get together in real life.

for example, korean princess kim eun jung and her fiancee are the best example.

i hope that alshin will be too.

upon searching on the internet, this couple has the most news.

i guess people are desparate for their return.

who wouldn't!

i was surprise their last ep. had low ratings.

i thought all girls would be sobbing... because i certainly was.

ALSHIN FIGHTIN'

Guest JesJo

aww.....AlShin.....I am super excited to see them again. Cant wait till June 8! =)

I found some picture of her online....Im reposting these on this thread.....She is so pretty~

ei080220034.jpg

Pretty and Studious B)

ei080220032.jpg

Chic and Couture :rolleyes:

ei080220033.jpg

Glamorous and Retro :)

Archived