{official Thread} Alex And Shin Ae! We Got Married!

KimWonSaDan

Guest AlecRuby

It is crazy to hear that netizens are calling Alex as selfish and irresponsible. We will never know the true feelings behind Alex, because we're not him. All these rumors about his departure is just nonsense. the guy has a life too, he can't ever stay on the show, knowing that it is fake to begin with.

maybe with his departure, alex then can really date shin ae, without the pressure from the show, thinking that the show is what made him like shin ae, if that is true.

i personally felt sorry for alex. he is great man, and he doesn't deserve these netizens rude name calling. i respect his decision, although he and shin ae will be greatly missed.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chickly puff

hi...

i'm really glad that this thread appears....

i really like both of them...

i wish that they really became as couple in reality...

they look real n really mean be together...

i did look around to search about shin ae past..

n unfortunately...

she been hurt by min woo...

that's why after seeing her with alex...

i really really really hope shin ae n alex be together at da end....

heheheh...

Guest soonjap

Somebody at Coolsmurf's domain brought up an interesting topic of discussion regarding the manner in which Alex discloses the news of his departure to Shinae on the show itself. Apparently, if Alex doesn't pursue his feelings for Shinae outside the show, he's gonna end up with lots of anti-fans. On the other hand, if he does and is rejected by Shinae, then she will end up with all those anti-fans instead.

Immediately after Epi 8, some Korean netizens were already labelling Alex as 'selfish' and 'irresponsible' for doing so. What do you all think? :)

Ah...the beauty and the destructive nature of netizens. Can't live with them but can't live without them. Personally, I think whether Alex chooses to pursue Shin Ae in real life or not is their business and no one else's. It's hard enough to find good relationships for NORMAL people, but x100 for those in the entertainment business. Even if Alex was interested in going out with SA, he would have to get to know her that much more before she would even consider responding to his proposal. I think the added external pressure from such hornets (my word for "netizens" or "antifans") would make it even more difficult for SA to consider another highly public relationship. And I'm sure Alex would rather let these hornets attack him rather than SA so I think he's trying to deflect the attention to him.

Plus, releasing an album and then promoting it is incredibly hard work. I don't think these idle, have-nothing-to-do-but-gossip hornets have any idea how difficult this process is or what it entails. The best chances of them getting together for REAL is if we keep our mouths closed BUT our eyes open. This may give them an opening for a potential love to bloom.

Guest AlecRuby

Ah...the beauty and the destructive nature of netizens. Can't live with them but can't live without them. Personally, I think whether Alex chooses to pursue Shin Ae in real life or not is their business and no one else's. It's hard enough to find good relationships for NORMAL people, but x100 for those in the entertainment business. Even if Alex was interested in going out with SA, he would have to get to know her that much more before she would even consider responding to his proposal. I think the added external pressure from such hornets (my word for "netizens" or "antifans") would make it even more difficult for SA to consider another highly public relationship. And I'm sure Alex would rather let these hornets attack him rather than SA so I think he's trying to deflect the attention to him.

Plus, releasing an album and then promoting it is incredibly hard work. I don't think these idle, have-nothing-to-do-but-gossip hornets have any idea how difficult this process is or what it entails. The best chances of them getting together for REAL is if we keep our mouths closed BUT our eyes open. This may give them an opening for a potential love to bloom.

i totally agree with you. you took the words right out of my mouth.

no matter what, we will continue to support them, whether together or not.

Guest AlecRuby

yes they do make everything look like a movie.

does anyone know why alex wanted to kiss shin ae so bad in one of their ep? it seemed like he tried everything he could to kiss her forehead, but nonetheless, it was sweet.

shin ae must have liked it, she was flushing!

Guest spuddevaughn

Good day everyone. After three days of not being able to go online I was pleasantly surprised to know that our favorite couple has finally earned their own thread here. I had been thinking of asking anyone who knows how to make a thread to make one for them because since they left the show I haven't seen much articles about them in the WGM thread and a lot of people there don't like our couple...for reasons they alone know and I respect that.

I had also read the article posted in coolsmurf's blog which was translated by o-cha and I am one of the many fans who is waiting for their quick return. I haven't watched the show since they left because I really don't see the point of bothering to download it or even watch it in YT since the only reason I watch it is Alex and Shin Ae.

I will try to post more here and put some pics that were given to me by some wonderful fans in the WGM thread.

Alex and Shin Ae fighting!!

The Ultimate Romantic Couple

AlexandShinAe_wegotmarriedshow-1.gif

(credit to uploader)

i glad that another fan has came to join ALSHIN. They are the ultimate romantic WGM couple.

Thanks for you gif contributation. As always, please provide more photos and creations as you wish. this thread is free to everyone.

Guest spuddevaughn

I hope more fans will add pics. I also hope someone can upload wallies, gifs and banners. I really want to make HQ screencaps but I don't know how to.

Is there someone who can translate pertinent entries in each of their minihomepages?

I love this because I made it look like one of their polaroid photos together. So romantic!!!

AlexandShinAeromanticpicnic-1.jpg

Guest rozeng1122

omg...they were my favorite!!

so sweet and romantic!!

i hope they come back!!

man alex sings good.

Guest o-cha

So the netizens are questioning Alex's decision making now? Hello, didn't they petition for him and Shinae to come back to the show? What can Alex do but respond positively to his fans' demands? Now that he has given an AFFIRMATIVE answer to return after the completion of his album, they're labelling him 'indecisive'? Man, he just can't please them all, can he? Poor Alex! :(

I agree that the whole departure scene has the PD's stamp all over it. Obviously, Alex cannot afford to get into the bad books of the tv producers at this point in his career. Besides, shouldn't it be the responsibility of the PD to disclose Alex's temporary involvement to Shinae when he first ropes her in to be Alex's partner on the show? Why should that responsibility fall on Alex's shoulders? Obviously, Alex thought so too when he said that "Does she really not know that i'm coming off the program?".

I'm thinking, maybe Alex shouldn't come back to this show after all. (Ok, ok, don't shoot me! :D ) I just feel that this show is doing more damage to his career as well as his so-called 'relationship' with Shinae. So far, i have not read of any explosive response to the release of his digital single "Flowerpot" as opposed to Kim Jong Wook's "Only You" which has seen huge downloads online. Looks like Alex is better at promoting other people's works on the show rather than his own. :huh: I'm hoping against hope that this controversy will not affect the sales of his very first solo album. Now that would be a shame, wouldn't it?

I also think that Alex should FIRE his agent for helping him to make all the WRONG decisions where this show is concerned. LOL! Notice just how SILENT Shinae's side has been ever since Alex's management company discloses the possibility of him returning to the show. Either it's a smart public relations move or Shinae really doesn't want to come back to the show for reasons of her own. (Ok, ok, don't shoot me again! :phew: )

dihei : there are many different types of netizens of course. Al-Shin fans of course wants him back and has petitioned to bring them back soon. But of course there are always sour grapes out there..people who just likes to complain all the time. It's really too bad for Alex that he's getting some negative publicity because of his departure eve though his real job is a singer...he (and other singers) appears in variety show to help promote their songs/albums,etc. As much as I want Al-Shin back I have to agree with Alex's decision. He is a singer and he should try his best to make the best album/songs the best he can. Variety show should be secondary to his primary work as a singer. Awww poor Alex's manager...:lol: I think nobody could predict how popular Al-Shin ended up being. I think Alex thought once he leaves that show that would be it..he never realized there are tons of people who love Al-Shin so much that they have petitioned to have them back ASAP.

spuddevaughn : Alex's minihompy has nothing on WGM or Shin Ae....Shin Ae's minihompy however has some exciting stuff :lol: Read my comments below on Shin Ae.

Fear not...even though Shin Ae's rep hasn't said anything...at least we know Shin Ae doesn' hold any grudges against Alex. Remember how some people over at WGM thread insinuated that Shin Ae might have felt annoyed at the way Alex said his goodbye? How some said Shin Ae might have been hurt because of Alex?

I don't think that is the case at all. I went to Shin Ae's minihompy this morning and under videos she has added some more Al-Shin videos...well more precisely someone else made the vids and Shin Ae herself put them in her video scrapbook. I highly recommend all of us Al-Shin fans to go to Shin Ae's minihompy

Shin Ae's cyworld minihompy

afterwards click on the Video tab..and then open the second folder. There's some really nice Al-Shin fan vid tribute there.

Now if Shin Ae was annyed at Alex..why would she even put up those videos in her cyworld? If she is 'angry' at Alex then she would never have put all those lovey-dovey fanvid tribute in her cy.

Ahh found an article about viewers missing Al-Shin couple. Oh funny thing is in Korea they are also known as Alshin..I guess Al-Shin is definitely an international nickname for our couple :lol:

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/ArticleShellView...id=200805190003

`우리 결혼했어요`에 설렘이 없어졌다

‘We Got Married’ Has Lost Its’ Heart throbbing (effect)

200805190003.jpg

[TV리포트] MBC ‘일밤-우리 결혼 했어요’를 통해 이휘재-조여정, 김형준-황보 커플이 모습을 드러낸 지 벌써 2주째. 18일 방송에선 이들 부부들이 나름대로의 캐릭터를 잡아가며 방송적응을 위해 힘쓰는 모습이 전파를 탔다. 하지만 시청자들 반응은 냉혹했다. 재미 면에선 여전할지 몰라도, 그 이전에 느꼈던 감동과 설렘을 느낄 수 없다는 것.

[TV Report] MBC ‘Sunday Night-We Got Married’ has shown the couples Lee Hwi Jae-Jo Yeo Jeong and Kim Hyun Joong-Hwang Bo for the last 2 weeks. On the broadcast on the 18th the two couples have taken into and shown their own characters. However there were harsh reactions from the viewers. It’s not fun like before, this time the viewers don’t have the touched and heart throbbing feeling.

이유는 뭘까. 물론 과장된 캐릭터 표현과 어색한 상황연출이 크게 한 몫 거들었겠지만 역시 가장 큰 이유는 알렉스-신애 커플에 대한 그리움 때문이다. 가장 이상적인 여자, 남자, 그리고 부부의 모습을 연출해냈던 이 부부에 대한 애정을 지우지 못한 것이다.

What is the reason? The exaggerated character expression (of the new couples) and the awkward situation are some of the major reason but the biggest reason is the viewers’ yearning for Alex-Shin Ae couple. They were the ideal man and woman, and the loving couple. People can’t seem to erase their love for this couple.

이는 방송이 끝난 후 게시판 반응에서 알 수 있다. 서로간의 애틋한 감정을 표현하며 안방에 설렘을 전해주던 두 사람 이다보니, 하차의 아쉬움이 매우 크다는 것이다.

We know about this from the reaction at the message board after the end of last episode’s broadcast. People talked about how they feel throbbing (in their hearts) when they watch the two (Alex-Shin Ae), and how people feel something is missing after they (Alex-Shin Ae) left.

시청자들은 “황보 현중 커플이 바닷가에서 거닐 때 그 바다에 있는 게 알신 이었다면 그림이 예뻤을 텐데... 또 얼마나 멋진 추억을 만들었을까.“ “예전엔 1주일 내내 재방송을 봐도 새롭고, 설레고 일요일이 기다려졌었다. 하지만 지금은 잠깐의 웃음밖에 없다. 알신 커플이 빨리 돌아오길 빈다.” 라며 두 사람의 복귀를 종용했다.

Viewers said “ The Hwang Bo-Hyun Joong couple went to the beach. If it were Al-Shin that walked on the beach it would’ve been pretty like a painting…and what kind of great memories would they make.” “In the past I was always look forward to the show every week and was anxiously waiting for Sunday. But now there is no more smiling moments (in the show). Al-Shin couple come back soon.” suggesting their return.

한편 이 날 ‘우리 결혼 했어요’는 특집으로 편성돼 100분 동안 방송됐다. [한지태기자]

Today’s ‘We Got Married’ had a special 100 minute broadcast. [reporter: Han Ji Tae]

Guest moncchichi

wow, the netizens are being... so... <_<

anyways... does anyone know where i could get ( or have ) the song that shin ae and alex were singing (duet) on the last epi before alex left??? I think its called romeo and juliet it i'm not mistaken

wow netizens are crazy, and the departure of these two has create a storm online. dang!

anyway, to get people to calm down, i am watching past love letter eps. and alex was in some.

here is one of the eps. he was in www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFe35amKAh0, it is in english subs too.

Guest o-cha

yes they do make everything look like a movie.

does anyone know why alex wanted to kiss shin ae so bad in one of their ep? it seemed like he tried everything he could to kiss her forehead, but nonetheless, it was sweet.

shin ae must have liked it, she was flushing!

I think Alex really felt the moment was right. For once he acted on impulse.

It was such a perfect weather and everything was just right. Here he was with this gorgeous girl whom he's gotten close to lately. I think at first he wasn't sure if he should kiss her...it took him sometime to kindda move her hair away from her forehead....at the last moment he probably decides "It's now or never". Defiitely has that spur of the moment feel to the kiss.

He was hoping for Shin Ae to give him a peck or something (what with all the song hints and all)...but there's no way Shin Ae would do that..she is so shy :lol:.

Who can blame the guy though? Shin Ae is a gorgeous girl. I never noticed how pretty Shin Ae is until I started watching WGM.

wow, the netizens are being... so... <_<

anyways... does anyone know where i could get ( or have ) the song that shin ae and alex were singing (duet) on the last epi before alex left??? I think its called romeo and juliet it i'm not mistaken

moncchichi ...love your nickname hehehe. The song is Romeo 'N Juliet by Clazziquai

bm05om has uploaded that song here

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=9264206

wow netizens are crazy, and the departure of these two has create a storm online. dang!

anyway, to get people to calm down, i am watching past love letter eps. and alex was in some.

here is one of the eps. he was in www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFe35amKAh0, it is in english subs too.

thanks KimWonSaDan...I'll check it out.

Guest spuddevaughn

O-cha, thank you very much for the link to Shin Ae's minihomepage. This is definitely a clear indication that she welcomes the AlShin coupling. That's a good sign. Also, a million thanks for translating the articles about our fave couple that had been coming out of Korea. For weeks I had been so frustrated because of the lack of news and info about this couple. It seems as if it was all about AnBi. It's wonderful to know that even in Korea they are well appreciated and even the couple's name is the same as the one we international fans are using.

I sincerely hope they come back. I also want them to be together in real life and I guess being on the show and dating in real would be really difficult because no one wants to make something private and special be so public. Let us just wait and see what the coming days and weeks will bring to us and our couple.

Alex-ShinAepicnic.jpg

Those netizens are right. Whatever this couple do. Even the simpliest of things always turn out so picture perfect and there are just some people who can't accept that there are couples who are like them. What they don't understand is that love can make things look and feel like that. I guess that's Alex and Shin Ae's secret for their almost perfect aura as a couple in the show. You get this feeling of love and mutual like between the two of them. It's not loud and blatant but you can feel and see it in their every movement.

Question, I was looking at Shin Ae's cyworld homepage and found a pic of her with the actress the played the lead role in the drama Last Scandal of My Life. I want to copy the pic but I don't know how. Is it really that actress????

Shin Ae also has a thread here in Soompi. I didn't even bother to look for it because I thought no one had made her one but the sad thing is no one had posted in it for a year. I hope the AlShin fans can visit and contribute so that it won't suffer the same sad fate again. It would also help if Shin Ae will be more active now.

I found a pic of her in that thread when she made a CF. She was more beautiful in this pic maybe because she was a lot thinner. I hope that when we see her on TV again she has lost a little bit of weight...but Shin Ae I hope not too much because I really like the fact that she is curvy.

ShinAe.jpg

(credit to the uploader)

Guest othavia

i love this couple...

i hope they can be together again i mean in the show WGM or hopefully in the real life ;):phew:

they r so cute together..

i'll always support both of them!!! :)

Guest alius

wow netizens surely have great strong feeling toward Alshin couple. I always thought AnBi is the most popular one. I am so glad Alshin is loved by so many pple. Their comeback is everyone waiting for, this reminded me of Full House couple hype a few yr back. those fans still hoping BiKyo will be back together again & hoping they will date in real life.

most of us (including me...hehehe) do also hope he will date Shinae in real life (jst a wishful thinking)

anyway, whatever the decision for both of them is, I will alway support them

Archived