{official Thread} Alex And Shin Ae! We Got Married!

KimWonSaDan

Guest spuddevaughn

I'm not sure if these have been uploaded in this thread.

(credit to uploader)

Walking hand in hand. :blush:

AlexandShinAeholdinghands.jpg

Picture taking time again.

Alex-ShinAepicnicpic.jpg

Alex, the perfect gentleman, leading his lady love. They're making my tooth ache. :lol:

Alex-ShinAecrossing.jpg

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg, so cute!

I remember watching that epi. and wined about wanting my future other to be just as romantic as Alex haha.

Shin Ae's expression when Alex kissed her forehead was unforgettable.

I love that scene! Plus, the countless flying kite hitting the floor scenes!~

Guest dreamelephant

While I was watching the recent epis and previews, I was thinking...

Wouldn't it be great if AlShin also had a father and mother-in-law episode and a house warming party episode? *sigh*

Call me crazy, but I've been imagining how AlShin would have handled the recent missions. I guess I miss them too much.

Guest AlecRuby

i totally agree if they had their parents to celebrate their marriage. too bad his schedule made them leave so soon. it's just isn't fair. but at least we have their thousands of happy moments to rewatch over and over again!

keep the posts coming!

Guest CrazyYochy

I think its been 3 weeks since their last episode, and even if I watch it stream live... today I decided to watch their last episode with subs and it broke my heart at how hard it was to Alex to say good bye even if it was for a period of time.

I am glad she promise to wait for him, he is in his best part of his career, so is good that they both have space to do their own activities.

I hope they do come back to the show and that even though they can't be together together at the moment that they get time to talk over the phone.

Alex and Shin Ae were the most romantic couple of 'We Got Married' they sure are missed.

Thanks for the pictures!

I know, I can't help to cry when I see how close they are!

Hopefully, they would do a return afterward.

Alex seem like he really want to come back!

Does anyone know what they are doing now?

It would cool to track these two, even individually, maybe they meet up off cameras!!!

Guest alius

im addicted to the song "like a child" now. the only song that keep repeating in my mp3 player....so niceeee

i got a quest, how does Alex know abt ShinAe hurts by looking @ her baby shoes collection???

Like everyone else, i do re-watch Alshin eps over again n again....heheheheh

this is like the BiKyo hype a few yr back

Guest SuhHyunMine

Hey, Alex-Shinae couple might be returning by June. I just read on Korean websites that MBC is considering their return and they might end up showing all five couples. I bet most of you guys are excited

someone's probably going to translate the article anytime soon. i don't wanna do it because i just finished translating anbi part 3

Guest dihei

Hey, Alex-Shinae couple might be returning by June. I just read on Korean websites that MBC is considering their return and they might end up showing all five couples. I bet most of you guys are excited

Thanks, SuhHyunMine, for this piece of delightful news. Too bad i don't know Korean. But, what i normally do is to google for 알렉스 MBC<일밤-우리결혼했어요> and then use the Google 'translate this page' tool to get an idea of what those articles are about. Of course the translated version is in gibberish English but u get the idea somehow. :D

The best online news site for articles about Al-Shin in WMG would be hankyung.com as they post many write-ups about our favourite couple. Maybe some reporters at Hankyung are also Al-Shin fans. :)

If u guys/gals wanna read more about Al-Shin's possible return, u can click on this link or copy and paste it in Google search to use the 'translate this page' tool : www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=2008031487787

Hope this helps.

Guest ltbe3

YEHHH!!!! very very very great news

I feel very happy now. WOW! I can't stop smiling.

Thanks SuhHyunMine and spuddevaughn for good news like a dream come true

Guest moncchichi

^ yeah yeah i feel super happy too~~~~~~~~ i'm listening to flowerpot, and it just makes my heart break everytime becuase it reminds me of when alex had to say goodbye to shinae

Omg, I hope they returned next month too!

That is so awesome, they only were gone for a month than,

and I bet whent hey come back, they will speed up alot of things,

and use every moment possible to create romance for eachother

as well as their fans!!!

Gosh, these two are so perfect for eachother!!!

Guest spuddevaughn

im addicted to the song "like a child" now. the only song that keep repeating in my mp3 player....so niceeee

i got a quest, how does Alex know abt ShinAe hurts by looking @ her baby shoes collection???

Like everyone else, i do re-watch Alshin eps over again n again....heheheheh

this is like the BiKyo hype a few yr back

This was shown in episode 2 and Shin Ae sort of explained the reason why she started collecting baby shoes and it was not only about them being cute but because of the hurt she has suffered previously. It was not only Alex who found out about the reason but everyone in the studio as well as those who watched the show.

Guest love913

icon

2496707922_9ee02daf65.jpg

banner --- still breaks my heart when I think of their last episode...=(

2496707918_36aa5b922c.jpg

Thank you for the wonderful banner <3 I was looking for one too kekeke . can you make more alex & shin ae icons...? XDDD :lol::)

I'm so glad that they are coming back keke

Guest AlecRuby

this couple was definitely the most romantic couple every. it so relaxing to seem them together. and the baby shoe collections was very touching. i am glad they in the process of talking about coming back. it was so hard seeing them say goodbye to each other. i hope that for their return they won't have to say goodbye again. hehehehehe....

Guest superjunior88

i gotta agree..

they are like the best couple in the whole show..

was really sad when i heard that he was backing out of e show..

coz i was hooked onto the show becoz of this very topic..

i tot Alex really gotten married with someone

and wanted to check out who was the lucky girl,

who knew it was a show bout potraying married couples..

but they were really good at it..

really look so real..

now tat they are coming back tog again,

i can't wait for more from them~~! haha..

Archived