{official Thread} Alex And Shin Ae! We Got Married!

KimWonSaDan

Guest dreamelephant

Finally a thread for my fave couple!

I have to say that I agree with a lot of netizens saying that the AlShin is the HEART of the show and that they should still come back

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dihei

WGM hasn't been the same for me since they've left but I'm glad to see I'm not alone. I am awaiting their return but I think that it'll be hard on Alex since he's in midst of preparation for his album. Hope all goes well but yes, would definitely want them to return.

Hi, jun ji. Haven't seen u around for quite a while now. I know how u feel. I've only watched segments of Epi 9 and have yet to watch Epi 10. Just don't feel any connection with the new couples or the old ones for that matter.

Something to cheer u up. Was surfing for news of Alex's "Flowerpot" and guess what? His newly released digital single has occupied the No 1 spot in the Download Top 100 chart of www.melon.com. The same song has also jumped 47 spots to No 3 in its Today Top 100 chart. At the rate it's going, it could very well occupy the No 1 spot next week itself. Isn't this great? Just imagine, Alex could very well have his FIRST No 1 with "Flowerpot". I'm keeping my fingers crossed over this. :)

Sorry everyone. I guess i jumped the gun when i said that i had not read of any explosive response to this song. :blush:

Looks like Alex is the man with the midas touch where this show is concerned. Every song he sings and every item he touches becomes a bestseller. First, Kim Dong Ryul's "Like a Child", next Hachi's "BoBo Shipgo", then the children's book "Saranghae" and his "GREEN" t-shirt, and now "Flowerpot". Heck, maybe the literal flower pot is also now a bestseller. ha!ha!

Hi, soonjap. Really miss you standing up for Al-Shin in the main thread whenever the going gets tough (u know what i mean!). :D Love how u describe the netizens as 'hornets'. ha!ha!

Thank u, o-cha, for the latest news regarding our favourite couple.

Btw, i was a bit upset when Epi 10 got the highest ratings for this show thus far. Seems it has something to do with Hyun Joong's quirky sense of humour on the show. If this is the case, what are the chances of Al-Shin coming back to the show? Sorry, don't mean to be a wet blanket here. Just thought i'd post another question to keep this thread going while awaiting their return. B)

Guest corazoncomplicando

alex-shin ae, come back sooooon ~

haha. yeah, it does seem like every song he sings esp on the show is going to be a big hit. lol. girls want to marry him and guys want to be like him.

Guest AlecRuby

wow, alex's flowerpot is really a hit! that's great! i hope it does reach #1, because that song was totally a romantic classic by alex. everytime i hear him sing it, alshin comes into mind.

Guest spuddevaughn

Good morning everyone. It's nice to see a lot more people posting here. It just goes to show that eventhough AlShin is not in the show anymore, though we are hoping they return, their fans not only in Korea are still here supporting them.

AlecRuby, I love the pics that you posted. It brings back a lot of AlShin memories...gotta re-watch those episodes again. :blush:

It's wonderful to know that Alex' song is doing well. I also hope that when his first solo album comes out it will also be well received not only by the fans but by the general public, as well.

I had been in Shin Ae's minihomepage yesterday. Remember when she said that there was a time before when she was not this shy and that she was outgoing but because of the hurt she has suffered she has somehow changed. Well, if fans will visit her cyworld they will get a glimpse of not only the thinner Shin Ae of a few years ago but a more outgoing and quirky Shin Ae. I always thought that she had this sense of humor that is not in your face. I also get this feeling that the reason she never minded Alex taking pictures of her is because she really does enjoy taking pics of herself or being photographed.

The Kiss :blush:

Alex-ShinAekiss.jpg

Guest moncchichi

I think Alex really felt the moment was right. For once he acted on impulse.

It was such a perfect weather and everything was just right. Here he was with this gorgeous girl whom he's gotten close to lately. I think at first he wasn't sure if he should kiss her...it took him sometime to kindda move her hair away from her forehead....at the last moment he probably decides "It's now or never". Defiitely has that spur of the moment feel to the kiss.

He was hoping for Shin Ae to give him a peck or something (what with all the song hints and all)...but there's no way Shin Ae would do that..she is so shy :lol:.

Who can blame the guy though? Shin Ae is a gorgeous girl. I never noticed how pretty Shin Ae is until I started watching WGM.

moncchichi ...love your nickname hehehe. The song is Romeo 'N Juliet by Clazziquai

bm05om has uploaded that song here

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=9264206

thanks KimWonSaDan...I'll check it out.

thank you~~~~ thanksss haha you know moncchichi? the little monkey guy??

classical.jpg hehe

sorry a bit off topic lol

shin ae is such a sweet girl. i really hope that whatever hurt she has can be healed soon. and that her confidence will soon be coming back more and more. i bet that the short time she spent with Alex in WGM has really brought back the real Shin Ae that she had missed for a long time.

i agree that she probably didn't mind alex taking pictures of her because she ia natural at it and that she does like herself being photographed.

i hope shin ae will come back to make some series, while she is waiting for alex. i think people are liking her more, and she would definitely be loved by us.

Guest spuddevaughn

Right before they were to leave WGM I saw a post in soompi (I think it was in the WGM thread) that Shin Ae will be a host in Inkigayo. Is there any truth to this? I was not sure if the post was real because I haven't seen any news article to confirm or deny it.

Alex-ShinAelaugh.jpg

hey, that would be cool if shin ae becomes a mc. that would be a new side of shin ae to see.

have you guys seen her on xman? she is really pretty and smart when she plays the of course game.

alex was on love letter, he was shy, but very enjoyable. although the girls didn't know him that well.

Guest michi82

aww its so sad the leave!!i just stated watching WGM!!

other than Andy's Couple this is my Fav one!!

hope they would come back ^^...

oh and does anyone knows whats the song that shin ae asked alex to sing? thanks ^^

Guest michi82

you mean he sang 2 songs ?? haha

im not sure which one!! i like the song that he sang while they moved in to the house?eating the cake??

*edit!!

i got the song he sang ^^

its by kim dong ryul ft Alex- like a child...

thanks

Guest spuddevaughn

Is it entirely possible to copy the pictures in a cyworld minihomepage? I was trying to copy the pics in Shin Ae's homepage but I wasn't successful. Does anyone know how to do it? I really want to post pics of her that she uploaded in her homepage because some are really cute especially the ones where she was goofy and with her dogs.

i thought copying pictures from anyone's homepage was simply right click and copy. unless there are some homepages, where you aren't allow to take their pictures, but i don't know why her's wouldn't. i haven't exactly tried though, so i can't tell you if it worked for me or not.

thanks for supporting, any screencaps of your favs that you would like to share? reminds us of good times between them!

Guest alius

im still missing them and hoping they'll come back soon. I found this from Coolsmurf Domain. thx alot for sharing with us

btw, if this article has been posted then pls delete this post. thx

We Got Married Has Lost Its Heart Throbbing Effect

May 21, 2008 by coolsmurf

MBC Sunday Night Night, “We Got Married” has shown their new couples Lee Hwi Jae/Jo Yeo Jeong and Kim Hyun Joong/Hwang Bo for the last 2 weeks. On the 18th May broadcast, the two couples have taken into and shown their own characters. However, viewers were pretty harsh on them. It’s not fun like before. The viewers neither feel touched or have a heart-throbbing feeling.

What is the reason behind this? The exaggerated character expression (of the new couples) and the awkward situations are some of the major reasons but the biggest reason of them all is the viewers’ desire to see Alex-Shin Ae couple again. They were the ideal man and woman, and the loving couple. People can’t seem to erase their love for this couple. (the same with all of us here)

We know about this from the reactions at the message board after the end of last episode’s broadcast. People talked about how they felt throbbing (in their hearts) when they watch the two (Alex-Shin Ae) and that something was missing after they (Alex-Shin Ae) left. (their void can’t be replaced)

Viewers said, “Hwang Bo/Kim Hyun Joong couple went to the beach. But if it was Al-Shin that walked on the beach, it would’ve been pretty like a painting…and what kind of great memories would they make.” “In the past I was always looking forward to the show every week and was anxiously waiting for Sunday. But now, there are no more smiling moments (in the show). Al-Shin couple come back soon.” suggesting their return to the show.

Today’s ‘We Got Married’ had a special 100 minute broadcast.

above article translated by o-cha.

As much as I agree that I miss seeing Alex and Shin Ae, it’s unfair to compare the two new couples to them since they are different and portraying a different kind of married couple relationship. Plus, they are only just starting out so it’s probably pretty difficult for viewers to adjust to them after more than 8 episodes. For one reason alone, Alex and Shin Ae absence is a big gap that will never be filled unless they themselves come back to the show

Guest spuddevaughn

Another screencap of them while walking hand in hand. They look so romantic. I hope more will post pics of them.

AlexandShinAe_wegotmarriedshow.gif

Archived