{official Thread} Alex And Shin Ae! We Got Married!

KimWonSaDan

Guest dihei

Here's wishing AlShin and all the other original couples of WGM a very happy FIRST anniversary. Thank you all for giving us, the fans, such wonderful memories of your "married lives" on WGM. Wow, can't believe i've remained faithful to this thread and the main WGM thread for a WHOLE YEAR! LOL! :sweatingbullets:B)

Here's wishing Shinae a very happy birthday too! :wub:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tuesdhei

HI ALSHINNERS! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO OUR COUPLE!

...just wanna share this to all from Alshin's Haven!

alshin-anniversary-banner.jpg

"Alshinner's Logo" courtesy of Phoebeluv

Guest c'tin tje

wow!! u guys are still here!!! :lol:

i visit here so so seldom since we have our new home sweet home...hahha....

ahh, happy b'day to Shinae and happy 1 year anniversary to Alshin

For info:

The international fans' gifts had reached Korea and it will be given to Shinae and Alex on next Tuesday or Wednesday

for more info about it, visit *here* ^^

Guest grrly

I haven't posted in this thread since Alshin left WGM. I've never thought I'd come back here again to post this news.. :(

Shin Ae Announces Engagement

Actress Shin Ae, who was Alex’s other half on the hit show We Got Married in 2008, will actually be tying the knot for within a few months. Her agency announced that Shin Ae is planning for a 2009 May or June wedding.

Her fiance is two years older than her (29; 27) and is currently studying abroad in Seattle. She reportedly began dating him at the beginning of this year, although their parents have been close family friends for a long time. Shin Ae strongly denied rumours that she was dating someone back in December of 2008.

It was stated that Shin Ae decided to rush wedding plans due to her father’s deterioriating health. Her father is reportedly sick and about to retire. As his only daughter, she wanted to show filial piety to her father through this upcoming marriage.

Source: SportsKhan

KP’s note: For those of you not familiar with Korean culture, you may find it difficult to believe that getting married is considered an important filial duty…. but it is.

credit: KPculture

Guest oc-ca

i spent the weekend watching wgm and although this couple had fantastic chemistry i didnt think they would be together in real life.

shinae sounds like she comes from a traditional family and a public relationship with another celebrity wasnt going to condoned by her dad. with the engagement announcement, that puts my suspicions to rest.

alex is smooth romantic. any woman he ends up with is lucky.

and hopefully shinae has someone as caring as alex as a finance.

Guest miss betty

CONGRATULATIONS for Shinae!!

May she be blessed with a happy, healthy and loving marriage.. Children too!!

I feel shock about the news... I'm still wanting Shinae and Alex to be a couple.

Yeah, however I want Shinae to be happy. So let's just pray that Shinae will be happy with her wedding and her future husband will treat her as good as Alex did.

Congrats ^^

Guest 00forever00

woahhh im in shock wif the news..... she's so young to get marry. She has her careers, life ahead of her

anyway, congrat to her. Hopefully she'll find her happiness

Guest choua21

OMG~ I just can't believe it..... I kind of hope its not true, but if it is then Congrats to her, but she doesn't seem like the type of person to rush things no matter what the situation... but i guess I dont know her personally, so I cant tell.... :sweatingbullets:

Guest c'tin tje

her fam is a privilege family. some ppl think this married is arranged by her parents.

i stream to BN now. Alex congratz her for her upcoming wedding, but his voice is trembling and stammering.

so many pause and he played many many sad song....

i dunno how algoon take it for real.

mane alshin's fans are upset with this news. i'm just hoping alshin's fan don't become Shinae's anti coz of this wedding thing

Guest -xuxu-

^ oh reallllly? i wanna hear it.... T T sad

i really hope her fiance will treat her as good as Alex treated her

if not ohh imma hunt him down and oh you don't even wanna know wat i'll do >:D

and something about the marriage seemed like arrange...

'the family are long time friends' 'her dad not being well'

it seemed rushed

but w.e hope she'll be happy ^^

poor alex

[still having Alshin love in me]

Guest grrly

Alex's message to Shinae...He's sending his congratulations. translation found here:JAZZHOLIC

========================================================

Uploaded: 2009.03.24 03:50 AM (I guess right after Blue Night)

Title: 축하합니다 ^^

ALHeart.jpg

함께 걷는 다는것....

함께 나누고 함께 힘들다는것....

뭐든 나눌사람이 생겼다는것....

그사람과 함께 잠들고 함께 아침을 맞이 한다는것....

아름다운것....

축하해~!! ^^

ps. 그나저나, 저 위로하시는분들...그러실힘있으시면 축하를 더

해주시는게 더 좋을듯.ㅎㅎ

=====================================================

all the best to shinae. no matter what this couple brings us the beautiful and romantic memory in WGM. yea i think it is rushing too but since shinae is happy i have to give her my blessing and hopefully alex will find a wonderful girl soon.

Guest jbomb

pray for the best for Shinae,though my heart is broken now @__@

Algoon, dun be sad plz T_T

Congrats for Shinae, hope you'll get a happiness and joyful in ur life...and with your future husband,soon ^^

Guest mybrokenwings

i read the translated version of alex replying to shinae's up and coming marriage

and it so sweet what he wrote

but it sounds like he is sad about this...

poor alex ;/

ill always have alshin couple in my heart!!! <333

Archived