{official Thread} Alex And Shin Ae! We Got Married!

KimWonSaDan

Guest icedplatinum

Hihi~

I'm really big fan on WJM/WGM and is looking got their wedding photos for some an art project~

Can people point me in the right direction please, if possible?

Thanks so much in advance!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meocon1527

I really miss AlShin :tears::tears::tears: I just saw AnSobi's reunion in SBS so I hope AlShin will meet in another program so that we can see them together :blush: . I heard that AlShin will appear in MBC Entertainment Award so does anyone know when and how we can watch it? Thank to much :P

What time is MBC award star in Korea?

The ceremony starts at 9:55 pm (Korea Time). If you're streaming live be sure to stream couple of hours before to catch the red carpet arrival. You may just spot Alshin coming in together... :D

Guest kazu_kazu

ah sinae so pretty in that dress!!

well i support their decision no matter what

but hope they contact or meet up one day ;]

alshin <3

yap ...

I also think like that..

few days ago I keep on thinking

they really match each other they should be together, :blush:

but...

I think I really didn't know the reality..

so I only hope the best for both of them.. :unsure:

even I hope the best for them is being a real couple :rolleyes:

Merci beaucoup _shin_! Love to see them together! And they were sitting beside each other during the awards show. Wondering what they might've been talking about then. Alex looks hot in that all black do. And ShinAe -- isn't she as stunning as ever? She looks resplendent in that blue dress! I bet Al-gun couldn't take his eyes off her! :P

Thanks, Shin and JDiZzUl, for the picts and screen caps. You guys are fast. Congrats to the WGM cast for winning the ??? award. IMHO, AlShin is the best looking couple at the MBC awards show. They should also award the best dressed male artiste to Alex. He looks absolutely spiffy in that all-black suit. Goodness, AlShin look soooo good together. It'll be such a waste if they don't get together in real life. Gaaahhh, feels so good to be able to post here again. AlShin forever! :w00t:

Here's the YT clip of their win, uploaded by Berlala112 with credits to Ansol Club : http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=ceDkQoIcYQI

Guest miesyapeace

wahh.....all the anbiholics, Joongboer, alshinners, and mania fan still awake...really amazed. all the updates is lightning speed. pictures, videos and infos. great job guys,,,CONGRATULATION to the WGM family for their wins. Feels like ours too..hehee

GO WGM,,,STAY ALIVE IN OUR MEMORY 4 EVA..YAY!!!!!

Archived