{official Thread} Alex And Shin Ae! We Got Married!

KimWonSaDan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest c'tin tje

i don't know this thread still alive....

i thought everyone had moved to haven..LOL

so miss them....

u know what?

alshin total air time from ep 1 till 34 (minus 4 eps) only 8 hours!!!

they had the least airtime!!! :(

*still hate the PDs*

Guest RelenaChung15

At first, I thought this show was really stupid but after watching the whole Alshun and Shin Ae episodes, they are so sweet and cute together! it'll really be a shame if they left the show and didn't develope some kind or relatioship!

To a certain extent the show is scripted (say about 30 percent) while the rest of the show is not (say about 70 percent). As for the pictures of Shin-Ae making cookies, etc. she was doing prep work so that she wouldn't make a mistake, granted she still burned the first batch of cookies she made for Alex. If you pay attention to future episodes she also did some prep work for Alex's birthday cake and treats.

actually the photos of Shinae making cookies, cake and even the pizzas are all from Bread&Co. Shilla. she made those as part of her being the endorser of the said pastry shop and not as a prep for Alex. although it's still thoughtful of her to have made efforts in applying her baking skills she has learned in preparing events for Alex and to their fans as well.

i don't know this thread still alive....

i thought everyone had moved to haven..LOL

so miss them....

u know what?

alshin total air time from ep 1 till 34 (minus 4 eps) only 8 hours!!!

they had the least airtime!!! :(

*still hate the PDs*

They did have an initial break because Alex had to promote his album so that could account for the time. How did the couple's airtime break down to? Who had the most time?

In watching the clips again, this was all pretty sweet. I hope they do have a relationship outside of this show.

Hello everybody, how r u?

I dun know if this thread still alive, this is great!

I miss AlShin...

After the last episode of AlShin, I don't have any schedule to watching WGM, so boring now >__<

I hope AlShin still have a contact each other, or goin' for dating,kekekekeke... *pray*

I miss AlShin so much...and also, miss all of you ^__^

Guest meliahn07

on "come to play" he said he didn't have shinae's cell number after their 2months seperation and they never really hang out with each other sadly. they were mainly on a professional level like co-workers. :(

owh really ?? finally we got alshin moment ??

i definetly must see .. i want to know what alex answers

thanks for share

^ well alex really didnt say he didnt have shinae's cell number he just said that they dont call each other cause they dont no what will happen to their feelings if they keep in contact. he doesnt want shinae being bothered by him when she is doing her drama. ( i guess alex means that if they really fall in love he doesnt want shinae to be bothered by their repationship when filming and trying new stuff so he doesnt want to call her and bother her.) he said that they ar both supporting each other on what they do.

Guest akrypti

Well, I think, someday Alex should call her,hohohoho...

Maybe not now if Shinae still busy with her drama..Alshin fighting!!!

agreed. But damn you think he could at least shoot her an email or call up her manager and tell that person he's backing her.

Agreee....at least a short message just to say hello, or like you've said 'tell that person he's backing her'.

But we didn't know the truth..just wish if Alex still contact her, but he won't tell on media and TV,wkwkwkwkwk

*pray*

Kim Ho Jin "I asked Shinae to think of me as Alex"

김호진 “신애에게 나를 알렉스로 생각하라고 했다”

http://www.newsen.com/news_photo/2008/12/2...150021001_1.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_photo/2008/12/2...150021001_2.jpg

[단양(충북)=뉴스엔 글 이미혜 기자/사진 지형준 기자]

배우 김호진이 신애와의 로맨스 연기에 대해 입을 열었다.

김호진은 19일 오전 11시 충청북도 단양군 단양 군민 문화예술회관에서 열린 KBS 2TV 대하드라마 ‘천추태후’ 제작발표회에서 “역사적으로 왕욱(김호진 분)과 황보설(신애 분)은 30세 정도 나이차가 나는 커플이다”며 “좀 더 순수한 사랑을 보여주기 위해 드라마에서는 징그럽지 말라고 나이차를 좀 줄였다”고 밝혔다.

이어 김호진은 “왕욱과 황보설의 로맨스는 역사적으로는 같은 왕족이기 때문에 근친상간이나 다름없다”며 “나와 로맨스 연기를 한다는 것이 쉽지는 않을 테니 신애한테 나를 알렉스나 동방신기로 생각하고 연기하라고 말했다”고 너스레를 떨었다.

한편 신애는 김호진과 커플로 로맨스 연기를 하는 것에 대해 “아직 같이 연기를 하지는 않았다”며 “싱글이 아닌 유부남이어서 아쉽기는 하지만 열심히 연기 해보겠다”고 각오를 드러냈다.

김호진은 고려 태조의 여덟째 아들인 왕욱 역을 맡았다. 경종 말기에 왕위에 오를 인물로 거론이 되었지만 권세욕이 없고, 정치라는 판에 끼고 싶은 마음은 더더욱 없었다. 학문을 좋아하고 배우고 익히기를 좋아하며 후덕한 인품을 지녔다. 후에 황보설(신애 분)을 만나 사랑을 하고, 현종을 낳는다.

KBS 2TV 대하드라마 ‘천추태후’는 중국의 동북공정이 계속되고 있는 현 시점에서 대 고려의 이상을 품고 거란의 침략에 맞선 여걸 천추태후를 통해 우리 민족의 자긍심과 자존을 높이고자 기획된 작품이다.

‘천추태후’는 외세의 침략에 갑옷을 입고 전장에 나가 세 차례의 전쟁을 승리로 이끈 여걸. 고려초기 경종, 성종, 목종, 현종 네 명의 왕을 이끌었던 정치가지만 조선 초 사학자들에 의해 요부로까지 기록된 파란만장한 삶을 산 여인이다.

KBS 2TV 대하드라마 ‘천추태후’는 1월 3일 첫 방송된다.

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200812220150021001

anybody watch the new couple Kangji??? there's a part where they are on the bus and he sings her a song...i almost started crying becuz he sang a song that Alex used to sing to Shinae :( I didn't realize how much I missed those two until I heard Kangin sing that song ...

Archived