[official Thread] Andy And Solbi --- Our Fave Wgm Couple

Guest flower pot

Guest dcleo1515

Thankyou so much for making this thread!! <3

where is this picture from? 0_o

I believe it is from their housewarming party that they had. It was posted on someone's cyworld account.

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for making this thread.

I knew eventually people will complain about We Got Married thread turning into Andy/Solbi thread. LOL! Most of the posts were related to ANBI in WGM ! LOL!

Anyway, I was just wondering of anyone saw cut version of ANBI parts in HQ from last week. I found up to 5/4 and could not find cuts from 5/11 episode.

Or if some can PM me and tell me how to cut using any easy program, I would appreciate it. I have the full episode from 5/4 in HQ but I want to save only the cuts of ANI.

Thank you.

P.S. Looking forward to Golden Bell episode today. I want to hear want Andy said about Solbi! LOL!

Guest aindy

Wohooo, great to have a separate thread. I rarely posted in WGM thread because I didn't want it to become an Anbi thread instead of about the show. But now I can go crazy fangirling them, yay!!

Anyways, I'll try to go back with some goodies.

deeta~!!

nice to see you here!!

more pics please~!!

Guest fresh

I think this couple is the most realistic couple on the show. Alex+shinae.... come on that is just every girl's dream and very rare to find a guy like that.

Guest nurkeyandie

oh, so this is why the 'we got married' thread is no longer on the first page of the korean dramas/movies section: coz there's now a separate anbi thread! yippee!!!

honestly, it kinda sucked how some people complained on the wgm thread about the thread being solely an anbi thread coz that's really not true. people were still posting about the other couples (i was posting about my other fave couple, crown j and siy!). and yeah, we all have a right to complain, but do we really have to be so sarcastic about it? do we really have to be so abrasive? tsk... and if those people come into this thread and bash me for this comment, fine, go ahead, coz i'm sure we'll all go back to that catch-all reason that we're all entitled to our own opinion yadda yadda yadda. yes we are, i agree completely, but can't we put our dissenting opinions in a nicer way?!? (this is why i rarely post outside the shinhwa thread...there are no flamers in that thread at all)

anyway, i'm sorry for the rant, at least now we can discuss anbi to our heart's desire...i so can't wait to see the ring!!! :D

Guest coffinhouse

well..... at least we have a place to officially rant on just anbi.... i do like all the couples......they have their own different appeal..its just that anbi parts are getting more exciting recently.. (or its just maybe to me???)

i guess alot of people are fed up with the over-exposure of the anbi couple....everytime they appear on a show separately they get asked about each other and stuff...

one - i guess everyone is probably all curious about them......and you know how the media is like..they like to probe things outta you... playing as a married couple on tv furthermore as a variety show in korea is probably something new so you can't blame the hype.. furthermore with all the skinships etc etc..... sometimes you can't help but question....

some people want andy to be recognized as andy the singer/entertainer and not andy from "we got married" .....but i beg to differ... cause i see "we got married" as something he uses to promote his career right now...

but anyway.... its helping their solo careers... like today.. in star golden bell... i'm quite happy to see more of andy on star golden bell today then the previous 2 he appeared on earlier in the year.... he definitely has more screentime.... and it wasn't all revovling around AnBi discussion.. they only asked one time...what andy thought about solbi's "yes" answer in sang sang plus.. and another time during a game...where they had to eat "curry"..they asked andy what will solbi's reaction be if he gave her that "curry" to eat..... the rest of the time was just screen time of him.. singing propose..heart dance.. small part of eunsha eunsha rap....group relay... and i guess kim gura's son really does likes andy....because he mentioned "andy hyung" so many times.... i especially like the part where he asked andy "when will you have kids".. andy replied "in 10 years time" and then one of the mc asked "with solbi???" and everyone laughed... of course our andy replied " with the person i love"

if you compared this appearance of star golden bell and the previous 2.. there is a significant difference....he's getting more screentime...even if you minus away the parts on solbi.. he still has more screen time!

i mean.. if fans were really concerned about wanting andy to be recognized as a singer/entertainer...they should be out there purchasing his album and helping him achieve record album sales...that way he'll definitely be labelled as what they want him to be.....instead of blaming it on a variety show...

.. just my opinion.. not harsh feelings...

Guest CrazyYochy

well..... at least we have a place to officially rant on just anbi.... i do like all the couples......they have their own different appeal..its just that anbi parts are getting more exciting recently.. (or its just maybe to me???)

i guess alot of people are fed up with the over-exposure of the anbi couple....everytime they appear on a show separately they get asked about each other and stuff...

one - i guess everyone is probably all curious about them......and you know how the media is like..they like to probe things outta you... playing as a married couple on tv furthermore as a variety show in korea is probably something new so you can't blame the hype.. furthermore with all the skinships etc etc..... sometimes you can't help but question....

some people want andy to be recognized as andy the singer/entertainer and not andy from "we got married" .....but i beg to differ... cause i see "we got married" as something he uses to promote his career right now...

but anyway.... its helping their solo careers... like today.. in star golden bell... i'm quite happy to see more of andy on star golden bell today then the previous 2 he appeared on earlier in the year.... he definitely has more screentime.... and it wasn't all revovling around AnBi discussion.. they only asked one time...what andy thought about solbi's "yes" answer in sang sang plus.. and another time during a game...where they had to eat "curry"..they asked andy what will solbi's reaction be if he gave her that "curry" to eat..... the rest of the time was just screen time of him.. singing propose..heart dance.. small part of eunsha eunsha rap....group relay... and i guess kim gura's son really does likes andy....because he mentioned "andy hyung" so many times.... i especially like the part where he asked andy "when will you have kids".. andy replied "in 10 years time" and then one of the mc asked "with solbi???" and everyone laughed... of course our andy replied " with the person i love"

I totally agree with you! As I posted in Andy music thread I got quite dissappointed and annoyed by some comments made by fans saying he should stop appearing on variety shows. I think him in 'We Got Married' is a really good opportunity to promote himself.

I can't wait to watch Star Golden Bell!!!

I am glad you are here with us coffin (every time I look at your avatar I think of Yunho [like if I ever to talk to him])

Ai: HALLO!!! Glad to see you here too!

Some more pictures to share

Andy teaching Solbi how to do the 'heart dance'

26083002qa2eo0.jpg90238668cm5bx7.jpg

75011435vt2xz7.jpg

Andy feeding Solbi

wgm3xo0.jpg

Guest skittles*

They are such an adorable couple. Even though most of the TV stuff is dramatized, I hope they're really going out. ;)

Guest taaiiez

this is our home !! ^______________^

it's great to have some place you can discuss what are you interested in. and Yes ! i'm interested in ANBI, also love them.

although they're going to date or not . i just HAPPY to see them together ^^

Coffinhousei'm absolutely agree with you. that's the media ...

ANBI RULES*

Guest xbaby3phatx

OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sooo happy that they now have a thread for ANBI!!!! yay!!!!!! im soo going to be following this thread!!!! probably like every minute of the day! lmao

Guest flower pot

Wow! It really warms my heart to see all AnBi/AnSol lovers altogether in one place... I just opened this thread about 7 hours ago and we're already on page 2! There are really a lot of AnBi Lovers around! :)

I see some very familiar names in the We Got Married thread and thank you for bringing your support over to our official home... Thank you for the links, the pictures and goodies that you have contributed... Hope this is not the last time...It's also nice to see new names and hopefully, we can really all work together to keep this thread alive ... This is a place where we can express our support and love for both Andy and Solbi whether as a couple or as individuals to our hearts content without fear that anyone would bash us or think negatively about us... So kindly consider this thread as a home for our AnBi Love!

It's really funny how since ive opened this thread, the WGM thread fell into the 2nd page... Just goes to show how many people really follow this couple's reel/real lovelives and how We Got Married is also closely followed due to this two...

Actually, just like nurkeyandie, coffinhouse and crazyyochy... I made this thread so that we can rant and rave and discuss our opinions about the AnBi couple to our hearts content... Somehow i just don't feel very welcome in the WGM thread lately considering the fact that i really love WGM as a show and it just so happened that i love AnBi so of course that's what i would mostly write about coz they are still a part of the show and they obviously contribute something to the show... but sadly, we can't please everyone...

But that's all water under the bridge...WE HAVE A NEW HOME AND LET'S JUST ALL HAVE A GOOD TIME TOGETHER POSTING IN THIS THREAD!

Suggest that we can probably post links in the WGM thread for now to direct them to this thread for those who are still not in the know about our home...

I'm looking forward to see links for SangSang next week and a link for the Star Golden Bell episode today...

Whenever you see articles and most especially videos related to AnBi or Andy and Solbi alone, please feel free to post it here so that we can share it to other posters in the thread...

Tomorrow is Sunday! Yipee! We Got Married day and definitely Andy and Solbi day! Hope someone can post episode guides as soon as it's aired in Korea for us not from there who would still have to wait for monmonsnow's upload... Kindly post all views and opinions tomorrow about AnBi in this thread already instead of the WGM thread...

I GUESS EVERYONE WILL BE HERE THEN! SEE YOU ALL! and KEEP ON SPREADING THE AnBi LOVE!

Guest xbaby3phatx

ei, flower_pot, im an AnBi supporter as well, hehe..

thanks for making this thread~!!

awwww the first pic...theyre holding hands under the table...AND solbi's hand is on his thigh =o

ANBI FIGHTING!! <33 AHHH I LOVE THEM

Archived