[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Does anyone know when I Need A Girl's MV is going to be released?

The song is currently on repeat right now. =)

I Need A Girl MV gonna be relase on 6PM KST and Bae will perform on M-Countdown 6PM KST too~!! :w00t: gotta rush watching the MV and then watch M-Countdown!! kkkkk~ ^_^

EDIT~

Opppss, NCLY beat me~ kkkk~ :P

Guest fiyfly

I love all of the songs from Taeyang's album! Especially liking "Superstar" and "You're My", but INAG is growing on me. Can't wait for the MV and the live performance tonight! I saw the pic of the MNET stage and it looks awesome. Totally fits TY's image for this album.

As for the deluxe edition, I was so excited about it that I was going crazy at work refreshing all the YG site and YesAsia until I figured out DVDHeaven had it too. :) I think I might have bought one too many copies though (if you could have too many copies of this ridiculously hot album). Now I want to that shirt too - YG and TY do painful things to my pocketbook. :D

Edit: Both DVDHeaven and YesAsia have the deluxe album in stock right now, but not sure how long that will last. I wonder how much inventory the online sites get since it's 30k total deluxe album being sold...

Guest Alla

i love I NEED A GIRL the first time I listened to it<3

i love the simple beat and melody,this song is so relaxing

TY's raw voice is just love<3

ok,i think i've become Swings fan..lol

Swings sounds like Kush..<3

My top 2 fav and are on repeat..hehehe:

I need a girl & After you fall asleep

and I don't have a ranking for other songs

because Solar Album is <3

I enjoy any new songs that TY/BB wants to offer^^

I don't think I have the right to say any bad things about this album since I haven't bought the album yet..but i doubt it since, i just love this album..hehehe

Guest jennifer.015.x

YG stated that retail stores have been demanding for more copies of the deluxe edition, limited to only 30,000 copies, since the number of orders has reached 50,000.

I am going CRAZZY!! YG is making YB fans go nuts with this limit thing.....

15,000 sold out for now (after 2 hours)

Yes fans, dont worry. As we reported earlier on iBigBang, the other half (15,000) copies will start selling at 5PM (KST)

credit: iBigBang @ twitter

Guest darkaz619

i think YG should made more copies of Deluxe version maybe 10,000 or more

sold out already can't wait for my one to arrive.

YG split the amount of DELUXE edition into two! they relase 15,000 copies at 10AM and gonna release it again on 5PM so there's still chances!

:D

that's why DVDheaven have it again!! :w00t:

HAVE THIS BEEN SHARED??

dsc01856md.jpg

dsc01858x.jpg

dsc01859pk.jpg

dsc01860y.jpg

dsc01861h.jpg

dsc01862.jpg

dsc01863i.jpg

dsc01864.jpg

dsc01865u.jpg

dsc01866j.jpg

dsc01867zx.jpg

dsc01868r.jpg

dsc01869um.jpg

dsc01870k.jpg

dsc01871i.jpg

dsc01875v.jpg

dsc01876nt.jpg

dsc01877mc.jpg

dsc01878e.jpg

dsc01880yg.jpg

dsc01881r.jpg

dsc01882b.jpg

"I got my copy of SOLAR deluxe edition already. Went to a shop in Myeongdong today and was lucky enough to catch the stock coming in. Too excited to open it now."

Taken from: bigbangupdates~

Source: blizzardsy@soompi

Guest cluelessmercy_1

so loving all the tracks. no doubt about that. in my opinion, it feels like hes replying to yubin's confession. lol. what if right? support him all the way. i just ordered my deluxe edition of solar album. $50+ out of my own pocket but its totally worth it. i mean its been too long since taeyang's comeback. highly anticipated and he will totally go beyond whats expected. cant wait for the MV. hotness scenes along with GD and DARA. killer combo. GDYB HWAITING on comeback!

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

yes! hurry before it runs out!!^^

thanks ^^ just ordered hehe.

the shipping costs a bundle so i used the cheapest shipping they had :P

Guest aznracer93

Taeyang Solar album is the hit album throughout the world. People are ordeing his album like crazy. YGshop should release 100,000 copy of his album and not 30,000 copy. People who are Taeyang fans are dying to listen to his music.

Guest sj22

Whoo hooo! Ordered the Deluxe edition :D Now I can sleep tonight :lol:

I've been listening to the tracks nonstop since i got home today.. such an awesome album =) my favourites so far are Just a Feeling, Move, Break Down, INAG and After You Fall Asleep ^_^

Guest jennifer.015.x

Taeyang Solar album is the hit album throughout the world. People are ordeing his album like crazy. YGshop should release 100,000 copy of his album and not 30,000 copy. People who are Taeyang fans are dying to listen to his music.

I agree~If I had to make a wish right now, it would be: to change Tae Yang's "Solar Deluxe-LIMITED-Edition" to "Solar Deluxe-INFINITE-Edition"

thanks ^^ just ordered hehe.

the shipping costs a bundle so i used the cheapest shipping they had :P

i am about to order in DVDHEAVEN....how much is EVERYTHING including SHIPPING?....the DELUXE EDITION?....

i want to COMPARE prices from DVDHEAVEN to that of YESASIA....YESASIA cost about 49.99(FREE SHIPPING)....so does DVDHEAVEN amounts to the same thing 28.48 + SHIPPING PRICE?....lemme know please!!...

THANK YOU!...

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i am about to order in DVDHEAVEN....how much is EVERYTHING including SHIPPING?....the DELUXE EDITION?....

i want to COMPARE prices from DVDHEAVEN to that of YESASIA....YESASIA cost about 49.99(FREE SHIPPING)....so does DVDHEAVEN amounts to the same thing 28.48 + SHIPPING PRICE?....lemme know please!!...

THANK YOU!...

with the cheapest shipping on dvdheaven, it was $41 something. $9 cheaper than yesasia =)

yesasia has free shipping so it would be $49.99 flat.

with the cheapest shipping on dvdheaven, it was $41 something. $9 cheaper than yesasia =)

yesasia has free shipping so it would be $49.99 flat.

THANK YOU so much for the FAST REPLY!!....$9 cheaper is what i would choose...lol!...i have my order on cart hold...lol!...i just submitted it for processing...finally!!....

even with the free shipping in YESASIA...still expensive!...lol!....lots of albums coming out soon from YG FAMILY...so gotta buy to where i can save more money....for me to be able to buy MORE YG albums in the coming months...wahehehehe!

DVDHEAVEN still selling the DELUXE EDITION...so go go goooooooooooo!!....

Guest stardaisy212

here is his Thanks To

"THANKS TO

너, 양현석 사장님, 테디, 쿠시, 로빈, 전군, 지드래곤, 스윙스, 탑, 승리, 대성, 강현숙, 동달섭, 동현배, 보스, 세븐, 거미, 지누, 션, 마스타우, 데니, 다라, 봄, 씨엘, 민지, 이은주, 송백경, 오진환, 김우근, SHAUN EVARISTO, LYLE BENIGA, SH**T KINGZ, GEN, SUPER STAR, 양민석 이사님, 이재욱, 박정헌, 최기형, 조성민, 서기철, 크레이지팀, 지은, 장성은, 김아라, 김정란, 안덕근, 박헌표, 문성조, 김정근, 김보람, 이병영, 김남국, 신남식, 정연기, 홍장현, 임혜정, 김태현, 박은종, 최원석, 김광원, 배민경, 신성진, 황싸부님, 이정운, 이주용, 김지희, 박채윤, 장민영, 방미란, 이보형, 정치영, 정인경, 임찬, 최정수, 황민희, 이영미, 장우철, 이경준, 한재응, 서옥선, Oni, Steve, 김항두, 온영호, 이한솔, 김현호, 오정호, 이지주, 김대길, 손지훈, 한미정, 장현승, 신성권, Sam, 서현승감독님(MV 감독), 장재혁, Jaeson Ma,

전능하신 하나님, ~아멘(걍 기도 내용임) -태양-"

Credits to micheker @ Bestiz

haha the thanks ranges from his fam, yg fam, bb members/2ne1 members, dancers and anyone he could think of

95858739.jpg

16087441.jpg

82526656.jpg

90823186.jpg

83576095.jpg

15655802.jpg

93219481.jpg

42128966.jpg

96256147.jpg

14724046.jpg

72739095.jpg

Credits to Daum