[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

ANYWAYS....let's move on people... we are here to spazz about TY's album.

I have to say, I Need a Girl needs time to grow on me. I've been listening to it for like 3 times already, but it's still not growing....I'd rather he use After U Fall Asleep (luv this song!!!) or Just A Feeling as his title song; but maybe after watching the MV, i'll change my mind...LOL...I just hope that K-fans are feeling the song! cuz it's obviously very different than what Kpop is used to. XD

Now, I can't wait for both the MV and his comeback performance! It's been such a longggg time since I have something to look forward to on music shows!

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i'm loving the album so far!

i think i like all the songs on it

"i need a girl" isn't what i expected but i like it

and of course i can't wait to see the mv... lol

what songs is taeyang performing for his comeback besides "i need a girl"?

I SERIOUSLY NEED TRANSLATIONS to THESE SONGS

ohmygad that was sick!!! seriously good.

I love that the beat that most of his songs

had on this album was a bit mature..idk

just my take on these...

personal favs would be

AFTER YOU SLEEP--super love the RAP part.

I NEED A GIRL-- who wouldnt love the collab between GD and YB?

i find GD's rap just enough to add love on the song and it's a good

think they didnt make it a fast track.

TAKE IT SLOW-- oh yes, that was pure RNB love from my homeboy YOUNGBAE!

YOU'RE MY-- damn this song..just..okay no words for it. Speechless...i love it so much.

CONGRATULATIONS YOUNGBAE!!!!!!!!! so damn proud of you! ♥♥♥

so much love from me,Angel and your wife Mheann haha...*hugs*

Guest 5H0RTYY

what songs is taeyang performing for his comeback besides "i need a girl"?

Im not sure for the other music shows but for M!Countdown, he'll perform "I Need a Girl", "You're My" & "Just a Feeling" =)

Are you Ready for Solar?

I've been ready for so long and it's finally here!

Lemme tell you if Taeyang does not get number 1 on Musicbank , Music core, Mnet & Inki it's a conspiracy!

This album is banging every track is on repeat for me and you know what , so what if some of the songs aren't danceable? I believe Taeyang's voice is too great to be overshadowed by hard beats and auto-tune. I honestly can't decide which song I like best ... during the teaser week I was in love with You're my ( still am) but now I noticed every song is unique on its own so I can't really say one song is better than the other. I'm glad that he chose You're my to be one of the songs he's going to promote because Taeyang's voice is like melted chocolate :wub: I wish I could buy a hundred copies of Solar because it's that great! Solar exceeded my expectations ~ Taeyang is shining brighter than ever!! B)

Btw I wanted to add that Taeyang is the only kpop artist that all my friends like!

Guest Bongs

You know what's great about tomorrow?? Taeyang's comeback AND Avatar: The Last Airbender in 3D. OH YEAH tomorrow will be bangin.

Take It Slow is becoming my favorite along side with You're My. Side note: Teddy likes to use alot of "EY! EY! EY!" :lol:

Guest seoulology

It's already July 1 here!

Ah! Excited.

Hm.. probably late afternoon it'll come out.

Waiting. <3

Oo I agree with the one above me!

"The Last Airbender!" WootWoot!

<3333333

Wow Urnobody from youtube almost has all the full-length

songs of Taeyang's album! <3

Can't wait too buy mine!

Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMhWF9K8WSg&playnext_from=TL&videos=QnyVYzd13Ro

Guest lucy_monostone

i'm excited for the mv and his comeback performance on M!Countdown...

yeah like the rest here it takes time for 'I need a girl' to grow on me too,

since it's not that kind of music i was expecting but definitely not bad at all

it's all good but we all have our favorites so far i enjoyed listening to...

'Move', 'Take it slow' and 'After you' but in the whole aspect which is the Album?

the Album is GREAT! BUY IT! you will not get the idea of wasting your money for such an album.

it's the bomb and i'm sure its going to be a hit!!! CONGRATS TO TAEYANG!!!

Guest Tekashi

christiiiina

It start at 6pm KT.

ahh I thought he would perform Superstar. It`s so bouncy & refreshing song.

Aimee`s tweet is... hm... Not sure what to think about it. Taeyang`s 2nd solo concert? Or maybe she has YG concert on her mind?

Guest geminihazelnut

I wanna watch his comeback!

Does anyone have a live streaming link I can use for M! Countdown?

Thanks.

LOVE THE ALBUM LIKE SO MUCH IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

LOOL.

That hater is welcomed not to come back again but it did raise my concern. Title songs are generally the ones who raise interest with super addicting beats and powerful dance performances. I need a girl is a lot lot lot mellower than i had expected. Right now, I'm not sure whether that is a good or bad thing. The other thing is, Every other song on the album could be a title song imo so i'm not sure why they specifically chose "i need a girl". Well, i'm going to listen to it again and I will probably change my mind.

Taeyang impresses me time and time again. Seriously loving his music!

Guest fallen_angel

omg first time ive ever been so excited about an album this year!!!! its so awesome CONGRATS TAEYANG YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST!!!! YG BABY!

found an article about Bae's comeback in music scenes~

:D

Taeyang comeback, the music industry, its gonna be hot again

201007010814779609_1.jpg

Taeyang will come back one day the Big Bang. Together as a team, not stand in the sun solo. Cheonanham World Cup events and was slowed by strong winds pushed the music industry this summer, with the return of Taeyang could heat the doechateulsu.

Taeyang one day open an album, 'SOLAR' mini-album, the two years since the first album is released. Limited special character of the 3 million albums 'Deluxe Edition' will show the day before. Deluxe Edition is the edition engraved on each numbering eight days later in the week Normal Edition is scheduled to go on sale.

Toward Taeyang's first studio solo album early in the reaction of fans dalaholratda. Last month, 25th day through the website showed a taste gokssik album hits record hundreds of thousands of hits a day, attracted much attention.

Interestingly, many of the comments on Taeayang website in English jeokhyeotdaneun fact. With a high measure of fan interest abroad is a big tree.

Al pan immediately released at the same time Taeyang is heading into full-scale promotion. Must. M. NET proceeds from the first broadcast to the 'M Countdown' and title song 'I NEED A GIRL' including the 'JUST A FEELING' calls and three songs. 'M countdown of a daily broadcast on Thursday, but Taeyang will continue on Wednesday, prior to recording. M. NET side of Taeyang you want to decorate a special stage, a desire to achieve this is thanks to a special care.

The first solo album, the title track 'I NEED A GIRL' A friend of the Big Bang G-Dragon featuring played a rap attracted attention. In the first broadcast day, with two new songs appeared to be prehistoric.

Saturday after the MBC 'Music Center' on Sunday, and SBS 'Inkigayo' promotion to the album of Taeyang on a hot summer for the music industry, leading up to the fanfare.

Source::

Naver News~

EDIT~

Soompi having trouble with other character~

the hangul character is messed up~ <_<

this is the translation I got from Google translation~ :P

the bold part, Korean news talks about how International fans support on Bae's message board~!! :w00t:

the deluxe version of solar goes on sale in about 3 or 4 minutes online, right?

and yesasia said they'd carry. but the page still isn't up.

does that mean it's supposed to magically appear when it comes 9:30 am KST?