[official] Hen Wook Hae And The Power Of Lauism

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiirohana

FROM NOW ON... (based on all y'all comments ^^^^) I THINK IM GONNA CALL THE ARTICLE THE "FANFIC THAT CAME TRUE" OR "THE REAL-LIFE FANFIC" ARTICLE... OR STH ALOnG THOSE LINES... PLEASE?

^

i think . . . i love you HANA *will you be mine and mine only?* XDDD

omg the last part is SO CONFUSING! grrr I wish the scan was clearer T___T

but I don't remember Wookie updating his CY (cyworld it means) about the KYURY. hmmmm. but OMGOSH!

so Wookie does stare at Henry the most, especially playing the violin. *coughs* and Henry notices too, which means does he stare back? ;) ;)

and seriously Wookie is silently doing so much work for all the members. staying up so late. poor baby.

W9ERI90RJDFKm)#(iu$#)(((#(#.

i'm too incoherant at the moment.

#)($U)#)(F~!!!

YES YES UNNIE I LAB CHUU TOOO... STILL DONT KNOW WHAT THE CYWORLD PART MEANS T_T

^

^ Hana! Thanks for the translations and thank you Judy for posting the article up :D

OK. MUST. NOT. BE. SWAYED. BY. THE. HENWOOK. MUST. BE. STRONG.!!! i admit, as a henhae fan, lol, Henry's thoughts on Wookie's really sweet :wub: Sweet Wookie staying up late cooking for the other members. :D and henwook, what's with staying up late in the studio hmmm??? that's like straight out of a fic lol

Henwookhae!!! see, it's fate. Those 3 just can't help but revolve around each other lol and me likey! :D so cute how the 3 of them were trying to figure out the intonations/pronounciations *starts imagining the OT3 practicing their Chinese together......and more!!*lol and henwook went to Donghae for lessons lol but the 3 finally gave up and opted to go look for leader Hankyung lol see, straight out of a fic again!lol

*insert henhae-biasness* take note Henry still keeps mentioning Donghae mkay?lol so it's not really all henwook lol

Although, more henwook than henhae. I admit defeat FOR TODAY!lol but henhae shall be back tomorrow lol

*Hae, come out, come out wherever you are!!* lol :lol:

ayyyaaaa seee that's why i need you out here! yes i was thinking... "he mentioned hae aWHOLE LOT TOOOO" to keep me from swaying completely >.> omgeee henliiiiii, yes yesh jill,just today!!!!! hae will fight back!!!!

hana, you are too cute, lol. thanks for the trans.

and i'm rachel xP

hello rachel! >.<

i know right. HENWOOKHAE always revolve/grativate to each other. it's seriously lovely. ahh Henry's thoughts on Wookie is very sweet ^__^ I wasn't expecting the level of honesty (and so much SPECIAL INFORMATION being revealed!). You can see Henry's high regard for Ryeowook, and I'm sure Ryeowook does too for Henry. And remember Donghae's words for Henry a while back? Now I'm waiting for an article from Henry to Donghae XD

You know how when you read fanfiction, there are certain scenes we wish would happen. seems like Henry confirmed many of them XD Especially with Ryeowook staring intently whenever Henry plays the violin. Actually I was only expecting something very simple that Henry would write, but it turned out very sincere, deep and long. I'm very satisfied :Dv

I think I can imagine the cute scene in my head with Wookie coming over to Henry for help, then the both of them go to Donghae and then he gives up (like that time he tried playing the keyboard) and goes to Geng. OT3 yes yes ;)

YOU!! *points*

It feels nice having you pop in here once in a while :lol:

from the article, Henry has indeed met and known Wookie since 2006. I like how you put it, the stars were aligned, and HENWOOKHAE were destined to happen. I don't know if Henry finish hs or not, but that age leaving his home to a faraway country thousands of miles away -_- I completely agree with you, and many would have given up halfway through. Henry, aja! :)

see seee! real life fanfic!!!! and yes! yes henry to donghae!!! gyaa you could piece it all together!!!!

I know! HWH has a special magnet that only works for them lol! it's like no matter what, the OT3 somehow always end up together lol :D

Me waiting for a Henry to Donghae too!!! i want it nao! lol :lol:

haha speaking of fanfics coming to life lol, weren't we just talking about TRYK alone in the studio together while Haewook spies on them? lol the one Henry was talking about, there's no TK and Hae but it's pretty close lol. Henry practicing in the studio til late at night, while Wookie who was also training late at night just "HAPPENED to pass by" lol! Wookie wasn't spying people, NOT SPYING, he was just passing by lol (me: yeah right! Wookie lol)

and Henry knows Wookie stares at him while playing violin!!! Very subtle, Wook, verrryyy subtle!! NOT! :lol:

I wish there was a behind the scenes dvd/special of SJM working on their album, their preparations, learning Chinese, practicing their songs/pronounciations, alo their photoshoots and them practicing/rehearsing in the studio. That'd be heaven!! :wub:

HWH ftw!!! seriously, this OT3 is so much win!! :wub:

yes yes yes!!!! OT3!!!!!! yes spying wookieee >.< sooo it's trueeeee..... they're pure loveeee... lol astrid you really crack me up!

NUFF SAID. -_-

Really Hana, thank you so much. LOL ROFL OMG LOL AT YOUR SIDE COMMENTS!!!!!! REALLY!!!

woooooooh yesh yesh yesh! that pic is PERFECT!!!! STARE MUCH?! oh lol hahaha at least u find it funny weheheheheh *sweatdrop*

Thank you so much Kiirohana for translating the magazine article! I was gonna attempt at summarizing the article after my exam, but clearly your Mandarin is way better than mine. Saved from making a fool outta myself! LOL! And your spazzing is hilarious! By the way, where is the rest of the article? Someone in the last page (sorry, I forgot your name, too lazy to backtrack) mentioned that the other members talked about each other as well. Anyways, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's (or today's) SJ-M 100 Days show! I know you all here feel the same! Let the spazzing continue! LOL!

I know you! from other threads... i see ur translations and i know yours is better than mine >.> lol... i just had a chinese-english dictionary in hand... hehehehe...... i dont knw where the rest is though oh and if u seeanything weird fro mthe translation please do tell!! thanksss

^

WELCOME PRINCESS!!!! AND I LOVE DONGHAE TOO... SO DOES THAT MEAN YOU ARE HENHAE BIASED? PLEASE SAY YES!

Guest kiirohana

because of the server error... T_T waaaaah and i dont wanna edit ^ since its different topic

anywayssssss... because of so much henwook.. it took me a while to get my henhae mojo back.. and it's thanks to a certain song.....

I have henhae one shot... unnie i think i found my perfect henhae song

HENHAE ONE SHOT

unnie tell me the exact time you'll be on... because sunday is usually a weird day for me.... i usually do the housework... cooking/cleaning etc. so tell me kay~~~ and clarify if your time or mine

someone called it henwook song before but NOOO THIS IS SOOO HENHAE >.>

ohhh and the fic is kinda ~~~ >.> nvr mind ..... lol the soong is in the fic >.> go click to find outttt >.> aaand yes im high... the song's on repeat

FROM NOW ON... (based on all y'all comments ^^^^) I THINK IM GONNA CALL THE ARTICLE THE "FANFIC THAT CAME TRUE" OR "THE REAL-LIFE FANFIC" ARTICLE... OR STH ALOnG THOSE LINES... PLEASE?

YES YES UNNIE I LAB CHUU TOOO... STILL DONT KNOW WHAT THE CYWORLD PART MEANS T_T

ayyyaaaa seee that's why i need you out here! yes i was thinking... "he mentioned hae aWHOLE LOT TOOOO" to keep me from swaying completely >.> omgeee henliiiiii, yes yesh jill,just today!!!!! hae will fight back!!!!

see seee! real life fanfic!!!! and yes! yes henry to donghae!!! gyaa you could piece it all together!!!!

yes yes yes!!!! OT3!!!!!! yes spying wookieee >.< sooo it's trueeeee..... they're pure loveeee... lol astrid you really crack me up!

woooooooh yesh yesh yesh! that pic is PERFECT!!!! STARE MUCH?! oh lol hahaha at least u find it funny weheheheheh *sweatdrop*

I know you! from other threads... i see ur translations and i know yours is better than mine >.> lol... i just had a chinese-english dictionary in hand... hehehehe...... i dont knw where the rest is though oh and if u seeanything weird fro mthe translation please do tell!! thanksss

LOL! your label on the HENWOOK article XDD I think it makes us fangirls happy when we know our fanfic moments actually exist in real life ;) wahahhaha label it however you want!

cyworld is like a blog place or something . . . *shrugs* usually they just write CY since it's shorter/easier?

aww Hae will . . . fight back sooner or later. I think he's too happy in Korea/Japan so this will be a wakeup call for him :P

AND why am I NOT surprised that Wookie is spying on Henry? :rolleyes: Really I'm not even kidding about this . . . but a spying wookie is SO MUCH WIN :lol:keep doing that Wookie. i support you XD

the english-chinese dictionary is our savior. without it we cannot have these wonderful translations. and SUE! if you see any mistakes in the translations or if you have another translation please tell us. :sweatingbullets:

because of the server error... T_T waaaaah and i dont wanna edit ^ since its different topic

anywayssssss... because of so much henwook.. it took me a while to get my henhae mojo back.. and it's thanks to a certain song.....

HENHAE ONE SHOT

unnie tell me the exact time you'll be on... because sunday is usually a weird day for me.... i usually do the housework... cooking/cleaning etc. so tell me kay~~~ and clarify if your time or mine

ohhh and the fic is kinda ~~~ >.> nvr mind ..... lol the soong is in the fic >.> go click to find outttt >.> aaand yes im high... the song's on repeat

ohh I'm going to go read your one shot! :D

HANA! on Sunday I'll be on all throughout the day. I am free basically in your night. actually I am on right now so if you have time please tell me when is best for you. I'm also free Monday XD

Guest la.la.la

i needed to post here to say i LOVE you Hana~~~ for translating that Henry's thoughts on Ryeowook article. even if you're not a henwook fan, you've made many of us very happy. i missed henwook so much

if you need anything, i am forever in debt to you!!

ah & i feel like i should contribute something

i tried to make this gif because siti pointing our Mirotic is such a henwook song inspired me

i wish i picked a different font. i'm not much of a gif maker

hw.gif

and also some last year haewook

haewook with matching pompoms!

1.jpg

(i'm starting to look for henwookhae everywhere)

^ wahh, seeing your gif makes me so happy XD it's like . . . SEXY HENWOOK. ok SEXY HENWOOK exists *nods quickly* believe me, IT DOES! we just need to look harder XD

ok I'm going to post PART of the beta-ed version of the translation (since I posted it on LJ as well).

scan1.jpg

PART 1:

translation goes to kiirohana_16 and beta-ed by me.

Please take note the scan can be hard to read at times, thus we tried our best deciphering and wording the meaning as best as possible. If there are discrepancies, please inform us.

I don't remember how i first met Ryeowook-hyung, when i first entered SM in 2006. My lone journey to follow my dreams began. Even if I had encountered difficulties, but now when I look back at those times, Ryeowook-hyung's warm face would always appear in my memories. After these two years, i have this opportunity to be having such intimacy with the Super Junior sunbaenim that I RESPECT and ADMIRE, together, in the lands of China to realize our dreams.

Learning Mandarin Drove Hyung Crazy

For SJM's first Chinese album/songs, the members were always together until LATE, there were times we would be busy the whole night and had no time to rest. Hangeng-hyung and Zhoumi-hyung would make good use of time and teach everybody Chinese, and correct our pronunciations repeatedly. Ryeowook-hyung has many parts in the songs of the album. When he was alone he would study using Korean letters and repeatedly dictate them, trying his best to pronounce the lyrics. But then he would GRAB HOLD OF me who was on the side memorizing songs, "How do you read this word? I think it's weird, Hangeng-hyung couldn't have taught wrong/made a mistake, could he?" Since there were also times when I couldn't pronounce the intonations/sounds right, I would then go with Ryeowook-hyung to find DONGHAE-HYUNG to teach the both of us. Donghae-hyung would look at the booklet** again and again. "We better just go look for Hangeng-hyung and ask him." Finally several of us ended up going all around looking for Hangeng-hyung's whereabouts/situation.

Ryeowook-hyung has a good voice, and his technique in singing is really amazing. Even if he has a hard time/takes long in studying the words and pronunciations, he would easily and very quickly understand the music/tone/melody. Most especially the Chinese songs, he can sing them with so much power it affects people; very touching. You CAN'T HELP BUT ADMIRE Ryeowook-hyung's singing skill. "The One" is hyung's favorite song, and written for the Beijing 2008 Olympics theme. It incorporates the positive feeling and theme of Bravely Going Forward. It's the type of song that tells us to pursue our goals with full determination. Zhoumi-hyung wholeheartedly wrote the lyrics of the song, wrote it very well, and thus after hearing the record, everyone was satisfied. Ryeowook-hyung said: "Thinking about our fans viewing the OLYMPICS contest and if they then sing our SJM song, my heart feels very happy."

Ryeowook-hyung even especially prepared a Chinese song - Wang Lee Hom's "Kiss Goodbye" and sang this in one of our guesting (in a show) for the fans. Hyung sung it with so much feelings, everyone (yes including HENRY) after hearing Ryeowook-hyung's voice were ATTRACTED/DRAWN*** TO HIM, and would DEEPLY BE FASCINATED/BEWITCHED*** by him.

After our first program ended, hyung SECRETLY told me that when he was singing "Kiss Goodbye," he felt as if he wanted to faint; was extremely nervous and worried whether or not the fans would like it.

** : Donghae's booklet that included lyrics with possibly Korean pronunciation/pinyin of some sort.

*** : we checked the dictionary for the actual characters, so these should be a direct translation :)

PART 2 will be posted another day when it is beta-ed. Please wait for it :D

if you re-read this translation, there are slight changes to the draft before.

HENHAE ONE SHOT

Wha..?Wha..? Wha...? What happened next???!!!??? Hana! that is so not the end. There has to be moar!!! lol!

I love it!! so Henhae hehe :wub: Hmmm....who's doing the eating though?lol! Henry? Donghae? both? they alternate? lol :lol:

I shall go and hunt for moar henhae songs lol! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ Judy and Hana! Thank you guys for posting that article and the translations as well :D you guys are so hardworking! i feel like a lazy bum haha lmao!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^

^ oooh that henwook gif is :wub: and Mirotic!! Can't stop listening to that song lol

Wait.... what's wrong with me??!!?? *slaps self*lol! I'M. A. HENHAE. FAN. HENHAE!!! lmao

OMAGA HANA! I'LL EAT YOU UP! YOU LOOK SO TASTY!!! ROFL!! I'm stucked on the song as well!!!!

Awwww la.la.la. those are so cute!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thanks for sharing!!! :)

Ok where are you guys right nao? I couldn't get to you last night bec this lump on my throat is killing me.. T.T I seriously need to go the hospital if this keeps up.

Guest kiirohana

LOL! your label on the HENWOOK article XDD I think it makes us fangirls happy when we know our fanfic moments actually exist in real life ;) wahahhaha label it however you want!

cyworld is like a blog place or something . . . *shrugs* usually they just write CY since it's shorter/easier?

aww Hae will . . . fight back sooner or later. I think he's too happy in Korea/Japan so this will be a wakeup call for him :P

AND why am I NOT surprised that Wookie is spying on Henry? :rolleyes: Really I'm not even kidding about this . . . but a spying wookie is SO MUCH WIN :lol:keep doing that Wookie. i support you XD

the english-chinese dictionary is our savior. without it we cannot have these wonderful translations. and SUE! if you see any mistakes in the translations or if you have another translation please tell us. :sweatingbullets:

ohh I'm going to go read your one shot! :D

HANA! on Sunday I'll be on all throughout the day. I am free basically in your night. actually I am on right now so if you have time please tell me when is best for you. I'm also free Monday XD

unni... i mean i still cant read the things from the article about the CY -__-;;;;; im awake now... will leave my laptop on... just nudge me XD

hae! come fight back!!! don't be too waltzy with your ki or hyuk! >.> cuz henry's being taken away! FIGHT BACK!!! >.>

yes yes... it's saviour!!!! >.< and thanksh for weading >.<

i needed to post here to say i LOVE you Hana~~~ for translating that Henry's thoughts on Ryeowook article. even if you're not a henwook fan, you've made many of us very happy. i missed henwook so much

if you need anything, i am forever in debt to you!!

i tried to make this gif because siti pointing our Mirotic is such a henwook song inspired me

and also some last year haewook

haewook with matching pompoms!

(i'm starting to look for henwookhae everywhere)

lol hello <3 it's no problem... i had fun doing it <3 :rolleyes: except i got swayed for a few hours... nut NO I M HENHAE YES YES *nods*

aigoooo that gif!!! >.> it's sooooo sexy henwook!!! >.> i want a gif of henhae like that tooo~~~ >.> :tears::P wehehehheh not that im asking you to make one though :rolleyes: hihihihihi

lol hahahaha >.> that's from startking! lol wahahaha haewook >.> and yes those red pompoms represent henry *nods*

^ wahh, seeing your gif makes me so happy XD it's like . . . SEXY HENWOOK. ok SEXY HENWOOK exists *nods quickly* believe me, IT DOES! we just need to look harder XD

ok I'm going to post PART of the beta-ed version of the translation (since I posted it on LJ as well).

if you re-read this translation, there are slight changes to the draft before.

wil you look at that -_- it's half as long as my version >.> i really do sidecomment and gibberish a lot >.> :sweatingbullets: but it's fuuuun! <_<

yes the beta-ed version is complete and we put in the parts i couldn't decipher before! unnie so great >.>

Wha..?Wha..? Wha...? What happened next???!!!??? Hana! that is so not the end. There has to be moar!!! lol!

I love it!! so Henhae hehe :wub: Hmmm....who's doing the eating though?lol! Henry? Donghae? both? they alternate? lol :lol:

I shall go and hunt for moar henhae songs lol! :D

^ Judy and Hana! Thank you guys for posting that article and the translations as well :D you guys are so hardworking! i feel like a lazy bum haha lmao!

^

^ oooh that henwook gif is :wub: and Mirotic!! Can't stop listening to that song lol

Wait.... what's wrong with me??!!?? *slaps self*lol! I'M. A. HENHAE. FAN. HENHAE!!! lmao

but the next part is *coughssmutcoughs*... it's in my head (and very clearly too) but..... i don't know how to write it out :tears: maybe someone can volunteer to continue??? wihiihihihih

THEY ALTERNATE!!!! OP COURSE!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA henry ate hae in my chapter 7(? i think) while hae eats him up in the one-shot *nods*

yesh! we need to go look for moaaaar!!!!

unnie is very hardworking... yesh yesh *nods*

mirotic is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *coughs*

HENHAE! if you didn't slap yourself I would have <_<

oh and about the plot... i was thinking.... wookie enters the room and and "hyung get away from him! his mine!" and the ot3 batt;e begins and henry is stuck in between ... yes yes.... many *coughs* thoughts in my head right now... if only i knew how to write it out~.~

OMAGA HANA! I'LL EAT YOU UP! YOU LOOK SO TASTY!!! ROFL!! I'm stucked on the song as well!!!!

Ok where are you guys right nao? I couldn't get to you last night bec this lump on my throat is killing me.. T.T I seriously need to go the hospital if this keeps up.

seee seeee >.> aya i was supposed to top >.> you got ahead >.>

go get your throat checked magnae!!!!!!!

^

LOL. you sound distressed dear jill. is henwook giving you a headache? XD take some PAINKILLERS 8D i bet henhae fanfiction is what you need. in conclusion hana needs to update, amiright? ^^

whenever I think of MIROTIC, henwook would appear in my memories :lol: that song is very fitting for a SEXY/MATURE HENWOOK. y/y? ;)

go to a doctor. you can't ignore these things :ph34r:

lol hello <3 it's no problem... i had fun doing it <3 :rolleyes: except i got swayed for a few hours... nut NO I M HENHAE YES YES *nods*

aigoooo that gif!!! >.> it's sooooo sexy henwook!!! >.> i want a gif of henhae like that tooo~~~ >.> :tears::P wehehehheh not that im asking you to make one though :rolleyes: hihihihihi

lol hahahaha >.> that's from startking! lol wahahaha haewook >.> and yes those red pompoms represent henry *nods*

wil you look at that -_- it's half as long as my version >.> i really do sidecomment and gibberish a lot >.> :sweatingbullets: but it's fuuuun! <_<

yes the beta-ed version is complete and we put in the parts i couldn't decipher before! unnie so great >.>

THEY ALTERNATE!!!! OP COURSE!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA henry ate hae in my chapter 7(? i think) while hae eats him up in the one-shot *nods*

oh and about the plot... i was thinking.... wookie enters the room and and "hyung get away from him! his mine!" and the ot3 batt;e begins and henry is stuck in between ... yes yes.... many *coughs* thoughts in my head right now... if only i knew how to write it out~.~

oh gosh your comments with JILL!! :o gosh HENWOOKHAE read this they're going to be so embarrassed :P :P

what, only a few hours of becoming henwook? hmmm *scratches chin* i will try harder next time to make it longer :lol: j/k!

i love your side comments though! seriously had me laughing so much and THOROUGHLY ENTERTAINED ME ;)

oohhhh the plot. a possessive wookie is good! OT3 FIGHT! omg I want a real fist fight. for Henry, Wookie will show power he has never shown before :w00t: yes yes you have many pervy thoughts in your head ;)

Guest kiirohana

^^ your supposed to be sleeping -___-

>.> i... yes... i need to .... but :tears:

nothing to be embarrased abou HWH! i know you do much more *coughs* stuff

no more please.... >.> a couple of hours is long enough already... i feel like i betrayed my lover >.> ohmay wwhat am i saying... henhae <3

"THOROUGHLY ENTERTAINED ME ;)" > -_____________-

i was thinking... more of a

who pleases henry better fight

*coughs*

^ that could work too.

but then that would mean the person willing to bottom.

sleep? ahhhh soon *nods* very . . . sooon . . . *falls asleep*

mmm ok so where was I?

5 more days until we'll hear NEWS on the SJM boys again. *headdesks* I really wonder if their FANCLUB chat will just be an online chat, or will we get to see them onscreen too? T___T

^ My mom told me to wait a week before we go to the doctor. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Even when I told her with a hoarse voice already she still told me that.. T.T I already did everything, I even ate a spoonful of salt! Rock and Iodized.. Do you know how disgusting that is.. T.T

33e6asl.gif

Anywayss.. I'm trying to search for something but I can't seem to get a hold of anything.. T.T

But I digged up some hilarious gifs on my folders, I've seen them before but seeing it again makes me ROFL a LOT.

Especially the second one, Wookie clearly shows his fighting spirit and does not want to lose to Donghae.

1214787908526104_file.gif

ncle1c.gif

LOLZ!!!! XD

but the next part is *coughssmutcoughs*... it's in my head (and very clearly too) but..... i don't know how to write it out :tears: maybe someone can volunteer to continue??? wihiihihihih

yesh! we need to go look for moaaaar!!!!

unnie is very hardworking... yesh yesh *nods*

mirotic is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *coughs*

HENHAE! if you didn't slap yourself I would have <_<

you know me...the smuttier the better hahahhaha!!

oh yesh! i remember the eating that went on bet henhae heeheehee!

don't worry...i've been slapping myself since the henwook article came out lmao. I will not be swayed!lol! Henhae!!! :D

yesh yesh hwh OT3 ftw....but of course it'll be henhae right?right? hehe

LOL. you sound distressed dear jill. is henwook giving you a headache? XD take some PAINKILLERS 8D i bet henhae fanfiction is what you need. in conclusion hana needs to update, amiright? ^^

whenever I think of MIROTIC, henwook would appear in my memories :lol: that song is very fitting for a SEXY/MATURE HENWOOK. y/y? ;)

go to a doctor. you can't ignore these things :ph34r:

oh gosh your comments with JILL!! :o gosh HENWOOKHAE read this they're going to be so embarrassed :P :P

what, only a few hours of becoming henwook? hmmm *scratches chin* i will try harder next time to make it longer :lol: j/k!

i love your side comments though! seriously had me laughing so much and THOROUGHLY ENTERTAINED ME ;)

oohhhh the plot. a possessive wookie is good! OT3 FIGHT! omg I want a real fist fight. for Henry, Wookie will show power he has never shown before :w00t: yes yes you have many pervy thoughts in your head ;)

verrrryyy distressed ju!!! help me!!! major headache!! seriously! i've slapped myself already lol! Henhae!!! Hana needs to update yesh yesh :D

HWH will be embarrassed at first but i think when the initial shock wears off, they'll love all the stuff that we talk about. it'll give them moar ideas and motivation yesh? yesh :D

^ judei! what happened to your throat!?! sore throat? or sth else? waahh get it checked out!! T_T

those gifs are cute!!!! :D

^ My throat is filled with phlegm it won't come out. T.T

ohno T_T

maybe wait a couple of days to see if it gets better or worse ....but a week? T_T then again, when you go see the doctor he/she'll probably listen to your lungs, give you prescription for a cough syrup and/or order a chest x-ray for you then ask you to come back like a week later for another check-up? try coughing forcefully or sth maybe it'll come out?

hope you feel better soon hun!!

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k474/loveeeWook/hw.gif

OH MY GOD.

I AM YOUR NO.2 FAN.

YOU GOT ME UNDER YOUR SPELL.

JILL. YOUR DOOM. YOU CAN'T DENY HENWOOK CAUSE IT NEST YOUR HEAD THOSE INTENSE STARE.

YOU KNOW YOU GOT IT!~YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHWOOOOOH!

COME ON! COME ON!

EDIT:

Since Kristine (omg did i get your name right love?!!) made the henwook MIROTIC gif (which i am eternally greatful to her!) MIROTIC IS DRIVING ME NUTS *_*.

1214787908526104_file.gif

You want me, you've fallen for me, you're crazy for me,

you can't break out, I got you~ under my skin.

henwookftw.gif

You want me, you've fallen for me, you're crazy for me,

you are my slave, I got you~ under my skin.

yowhenry2.gif

With a single kiss~ the day revitalizing~ a powerful pull.

The second kiss, it sent a blow to your heart and it feels hot!

12074425321.gif

Yeah~Come on! Come on!

I got you-Under my skin

Archived