Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

judeism

[official] Hen Wook Hae And The Power Of Lauism

ah & i feel like i should contribute something

i tried to make this gif because siti pointing our Mirotic is such a henwook song inspired me

i wish i picked a different font. i'm not much of a gif maker

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k474/loveeeWook/hw.gif

OH MY GOD.

I AM YOUR NO.2 FAN.

YOU GOT ME UNDER YOUR SPELL.

^ oooh that henwook gif is :wub: and Mirotic!! Can't stop listening to that song lol

Wait.... what's wrong with me??!!?? *slaps self*lol! I'M. A. HENHAE. FAN. HENHAE!!! lmao

JILL. YOUR DOOM. YOU CAN'T DENY HENWOOK CAUSE IT NEST YOUR HEAD THOSE INTENSE STARE.

LOL. you sound distressed dear jill. is henwook giving you a headache? XD take some PAINKILLERS 8D i bet henhae fanfiction is what you need. in conclusion hana needs to update, amiright? ^^

whenever I think of MIROTIC, henwook would appear in my memories :lol: that song is very fitting for a SEXY/MATURE HENWOOK. y/y? ;)

YOU KNOW YOU GOT IT!~YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHWOOOOOH!

COME ON! COME ON!

EDIT:

Since Kristine (omg did i get your name right love?!!) made the henwook MIROTIC gif (which i am eternally greatful to her!) MIROTIC IS DRIVING ME NUTS *_*.

1214787908526104_file.gif

You want me, you've fallen for me, you're crazy for me,

you can't break out, I got you~ under my skin.

henwookftw.gif

You want me, you've fallen for me, you're crazy for me,

you are my slave, I got you~ under my skin.

yowhenry2.gif

With a single kiss~ the day revitalizing~ a powerful pull.

The second kiss, it sent a blow to your heart and it feels hot!

12074425321.gif

Yeah~Come on! Come on!

I got you-Under my skin

Oh noes, Judei is sick! D: Don't worry! Nurse Alice with a Nurse RyeoWook and Doctor Henry and DongHae is coming to heal you! :D

^And i died x_x

V Wookie on fire!

Ok that video was weird..

but it's catchy..

NIGHT OF FAYA!!!!!! XD

dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

OMG. wtfreak. i died. gone to heaven. *____*

hmm wookie's belt . . . it looks familiar :unsure:

^

WELCOME PRINCESS!!!! AND I LOVE DONGHAE TOO... SO DOES THAT MEAN YOU ARE HENHAE BIASED? PLEASE SAY YES!

ohhhh!!! i don't know if she is.. but i'm henhae biased!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

but after reading henry's talk about wook... my bias-ness has soften.. is this the first step to converting to henwook??? NOOOOO

but after reading henry's talk about wook... my bias-ness has soften.. is this the first step to converting to henwook??? NOOOOO

yey!!! another henhae-biased!!! :D

Nooooooooooo!!!!! Stay Henhae!!! I'm jill, by the way or astrid...wtv u wanna call me is fine hehe. Like i was saying, stay Henhae!!! Hana (kiirohana) and I need more allies. We're outnumbered by the Henwook peeps lol!

yeshh the henwook article was sweet :D BUT henhae will be back!! They will!! lol

Yes to HWH but No to converting mkay? STAY. STRONG.!! lol

*heehee gets to you before the others does heehee*

PS. is your name Lily? hehe

yey henhae henhae henhae!!! >.> i know... it wavered mine for a couple of hours... but.... STAY HENHAE GIRL!!!!! so ur lily? just call me hana!

Nooooooooooo!!!!! Stay Henhae!!! I'm jill, by the way or astrid...wtv u wanna call me is fine hehe. Like i was saying, stay Henhae!!! Hana (kiirohana) and I need more allies. We're outnumbered by the Henwook peeps lol!

yeshh the henwook article was sweet :D BUT henhae will be back!! They will!! lol

we do we do! yey got to her first!

Judy what is familiar bout Wookie's belt? Tell meh!

LOLZ

V

%7Boption%7D1g6nn5.jpg

henry's like... "SEXY POSE"

and wookie's "he'smy little darling"

while donghae is... "come closer to me henli!!! " >.> ok im weird... im sure no one else saw that >.> but i really want to push the hae closer

because i'm bored and blank....

from the love nest: when i first saw you i knew nothing's like it used to be

hwh-hhkiss.gif

<_<

HWH-1.gifcantlook.gif

you feed my apetite in ways i cant explain >.>

henhae-1.jpg

i'll eat you up ><

kk01gr8.jpg

those mochi cheeks look so yum yum

aweo1220229138.gif

cant get enough

henhae_tease.gif

i think im in love

haery__.gif

and just because henhae looks so tasty here i could eat them up alive *nodsnods*

1MJU9R9DFG_204.jpg

---------- siti is right >.> i cant top >.> i always bottom the pages *cough*

I'm a big Hae fan so in the Hen-Wook-Hae, Hae is in the middle (for me). Hehe. Love it everytime they have those small moments. Those *intimate/sweet* moments of the 3.

I'm not an avid visitor of this thread but I'll try to come by more often -- from now on. ^^~

I'm a big Hae fan so in the Hen-Wook-Hae, Hae is in the middle (for me). Hehe. Love it everytime they have those small moments. Those *intimate/sweet* moments of the 3.

I'm not an avid visitor of this thread but I'll try to come by more often -- from now on. ^^~

HELOOOOOO >.> WELCOME!!!!! COME HERE OFTEN!!!! YEY ANOTHER HAE FAN!!! <3 LOVE HAE LOVE HAE <_< YES IM BIG HAE FAN TOOOO <_<

-_- i have nothing since i already posted the pics i found in my pc in my prev postssss hmmmmm

maybe this pic is okey??? lol >< i think its beri cute and he looks paniiiii so >< hmmm i wonder wat if hen has pic like this toooo or hwh together? lol wahahahah i really think he looks funny here >.>

[] LOL.jpg[]

changed my mind >.>

i'll find sth else >.>

^

You're from the Phils? Me too.

Hae can get really playful at times. Maybe that's why he's with the younger members always. Well, for Kyuhyun, he can live with his computer games all day. Hehe. But among the 3 Hae seems to be the youngest in terms of attitude. He's very innocent and sensitive, naive at times.

Hi riehae! Yesh please, come here more often! :)

Hahaha, Siti yah! If ever you're reading this, I saw you online a while ago but your status said DND so I signed out.

I'm so depressed tonight and I'm just keeping myself busy just to forget what happened today. LOL. Anyways, I'm so depressed, I have no one to talk to. What a lonely soul I am. ㅠ.ㅠ Well, this is what happens when I have no one to talk to.. LOL.

^ JUDEI. I'M ON MSN. like get your butt on at times. you should talk to us once in a while if you're depressed. *sigh* just saying . . .

and SJM SHOULD BE IN SMTOWNLIVE FOR BANGKOK. things look set (at least for now). I'm excited !!!! :D :D :D

yaaaaa lily......... actually i've always been hanging out around HWH thread, it was my homepage for a while XD

why are henhaes always over powered by henwook... :tears:

@ http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm417/k.../hwh-hhkiss.gif

henry: haeeee!!!

hae: what?? i do this all the time

ryeowook: oh silly hae, you think you'll sway him!! (fake smile... SMIRK!!!** but covers it up) pshhhh me and henLi got something more than that~~ lalala

OH MY GOD.

I AM YOUR NO.2 FAN.

YOU GOT ME UNDER YOUR SPELL.

EDIT:

Since Kristine (omg did i get your name right love?!!) made the henwook MIROTIC gif (which i am eternally greatful to her!) MIROTIC IS DRIVING ME NUTS *_*.

now you got me under your spell because you totally owned with all those gifs!! or henwook has got us both under their spell~

heh it's keri, but it's ok. i don't come around as often

and i loooove the new Semir pic. (thank you judei!)

They are so catering to henwookhae fans

because i'm bored and blank....

from the love nest: when i first saw you i knew nothing's like it used to be

<_<

%7Boption%7DHWH-1.gif%7Boption%7Dcantlook.gif

you feed my apetite in ways i cant explain >.>

http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm417/k...na/henhae-1.jpg' alt='a>'>

i'll eat you up ><

http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm417/k...ana/kk01gr8.jpg

those mochi cheeks look so yum yum

http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm417/k...o1220229138.gif

cant get enough

http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm417/k...enhae_tease.gif

i think im in love

http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm417/k...ana/haery__.gif

and just because henhae looks so tasty here i could eat them up alive *nodsnods*

http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm417/k...U9R9DFG_204.jpg

---------- siti is right >.> i cant top >.> i always bottom the pages *cough*

Heeeheeeee!! I'LL EAT YOU UP!!! lol henhae's anthem wooohoo!! lol you know i luv it :wub:

When Siti sees this, she might counter you with Mirotic again lol! *..come on, come on!... i got you..under my skin..* lol

hello!!! Hae fan!! pwease do come here more often!! the more the merrier! lol

^ JUDEI. I'M ON MSN. like get your butt on at times. you should talk to us once in a while if you're depressed. *sigh* just saying . . .

and SJM SHOULD BE IN SMTOWNLIVE FOR BANGKOK. things look set (at least for now). I'm excited !!!! :D :D :D

afjkkjdilejidj!! Seriously!!?!!! There's a chance they could be in HWH's LoveNest??? oh please please please be true!! :D

yaaaaa lily......... actually i've always been hanging out around HWH thread, it was my homepage for a while XD

@ http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm417/k.../hwh-hhkiss.gif

henry: haeeee!!!

hae: what?? i do this all the time

ryeowook: oh silly hae, you think you'll sway him!! (fake smile... SMIRK!!!** but covers it up) pshhhh me and henLi got something more than that~~ lalala

HI Lily!!! please do hang out w/ us more often heehee!! join our craziness, spazzingz and perviness appreciation for hwh lol :lol:

teehee your caps :lol: Wookie is possessive yesh lol

Hana! Siti! This is the chocolate bar i was telling you about lol!

From Hershey's:

It's.......Oh Henry!

IMG_2017.jpg

Here's the History of Oh Henry! from Hershey Canada's website:

http://www.hersheycanada.com/en/products/d...henry/index.asp

The OH HENRY! Candy Bar was created by Williamson Candy Company of Chicago. It came into Canada through The Lowney Company in 1924. The bar was named after a boy who used to come into the Williamson Candy Company factory to flirt with the girls making candy. Every time the girls needed to have something done, they would call "Oh Henry!". Hershey Canada acquired the Canadian rights to this bar from Nabisco on July 1st, 1987.

Flirting?lol Oh Henry?....Fitting, no? lmao

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's a pic that i took when we went toi Hawaii. Mochi ice cream!!! I saw it at a mall and it totally reminded me of Henry lol I was like, "i have to try that, so i did"lol so yummmy!!! and I just had to take a pic of them so i turned my camera on, turned off the flash and pretended i was looking at some pix then, "click!" lmao

IMG_1640.jpg

Hi love! what is your name and how old are you? :lol: (cause the HWH thread is full with pervy peeps.) And the most important question!

HAVE YOU BEEN CLAIM!!!!!!!

IF NOT YOUR MINE MINE MINE!! BACK OFF YOU OTHER PEEPS! :lol:

Hahaha, Siti yah! If ever you're reading this, I saw you online a while ago but your status said DND so I signed out.

I'm so depressed tonight and I'm just keeping myself busy just to forget what happened today. LOL. Anyways, I'm so depressed, I have no one to talk to. What a lonely soul I am. ㅠ.ㅠ Well, this is what happens when I have no one to talk to.. LOL.

MAGNAE DID YOU RECEIVE MY PM?? Damn it i totally screw up again *headesk* . I've shouldn't have put the DND status!!.....aish. No wonder I was feeling uneasy the whole day and i knew i might regret something if i put DND......

now i know why. Talk to me okay!!. I'll be waiting for you.

CAUSE HENWOOK GOT US UNDER THEIR SKIN! AHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE~!

now you got me under your spell because you totally owned with all those gifs!! or henwook has got us both under their spell~

heh it's keri, but it's ok. i don't come around as often

*headesk* my memory is totally failing me nowadays =_=;; . Forgive me Keri!! *puppy eyes*.

YOU KNOW YOU GOT IT! :lol:

Hana! Siti! This is the chocolate bar i was telling you about lol!

From Hershey's:

It's.......Oh Henry!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/AstridT/IMG_2017.jpg

Here's the History of Oh Henry! from Hershey Canada's website:

http://www.hersheycanada.com/en/products/d...henry/index.asp

The OH HENRY! Candy Bar was created by Williamson Candy Company of Chicago. It came into Canada through The Lowney Company in 1924. The bar was named after a boy who used to come into the Williamson Candy Company factory to flirt with the girls making candy. Every time the girls needed to have something done, they would call "Oh Henry!". Hershey Canada acquired the Canadian rights to this bar from Nabisco on July 1st, 1987.

Flirting?lol Oh Henry?....Fitting, no? lmao

Oh my oh my oh my!

Henli is indeed a FLIRT! Why does it gives me strong mental images of Wookie flirting with Henli on the kitchen.....

^ OMG.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

I'M DYING RIGHT NOW!!

OMG OMG OMG!!

PRINCESS SPAZZ WITH ME~!!! GET ONLINE NOW!!