Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

judeism

[official] Hen Wook Hae And The Power Of Lauism

What the freak. Judy get well soon!!! OMG MY HEAD. I have something to show you guys laterr when I get back from my meeting with friends.. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I'm laughing right nao!!!! LOL!!

Amber ::: hi amber, hope you don't mind me calling you by your name ok?!?. we're both new here in this thread, pretty much. and i agree that this thread is so funny and i can relax here. coz there are some threads where i go to that are pretty much strict and have so much rules so when i post in those thread/s, i'm quite formal and not too fangirly. hehe LoL. i've alredy made this thread my home in addition to the other homes i have in soompi. haha. im still adjusting to the environment here. people here are hilarious and crazyyyyyyyyyyy!!! maybe after a while im going to be one of them... (*maybe i'll get pervy too!!!*) wahahaha...

LOL sure you can call me Amber, I have no problem with it.. I am already pervy enough it just hasn`t come out yet.. Give me a little bit and my full pervy potential will come out like it does with my other groups *points to her siggie* !!

AMBER: Omo I love chu~! We are all one very very crazy DYSFUNCTIONAL family who's also very very passionate on their OTP!. How old are you anyway AMBER?? ^^.

I am 18, I turn 19 in december!! Yay?

ZOMGGGG HENHAE IS SOOO ADORABLE IN THOSE PICTURES!!!!!!! *spazzes out* Hae likes Henrys junk in his trunk!! mmmmhhmmm you bet he doesss!!! They all have such cuteeee haircuts!!!

Guest lovelyjen

I was trying to see if MSN worked while my internet was being wacky, but no =___= it didn't. I tried sending a message to someone, I don't even know if they got it >_<

It's the Modems fault and I have to get a new one, and it's supposed to come in 3-5 business days. Sorry guys... *sigh*

V Show you what?

Guest JU.lOl

^haha mysterious mochi

i was just listening to "Everything" by Big Bang, and the lyrics here are perfect for henwookhae

a few lyrics from "Everything":

Cause every little thing you do turns me on (you turn me on)

and everytime you speak you touch my soul (you touch my soul girl)

Everything… aint a thing without you here in my life

(you sexy hottie- you got that body- you make things right)

aint a dream…

cause the way you hold me hits deep inside

(so sweet like honey - right on the money - blowin’ my mind)

everyday as i wake im whole

you got me feelin so fresh and good to go

my friends think that im crazy, yo

well, im about to get crazy some more

ps. who's this TK everyones talking about

backtracking, i read he's henry's mentor or something

plus that he taught henry to grasp his inner gheiness

omg that DOES FIT HWH. especially this line:

need I say more? :blush:

TK is Henry's guardian. he guides Henry along every now and then to make sure he's in the right direction. of couse he also taught Henry on how to bend at so many different angles/levels :lol:

iFensi chat::: I have yet to watch the video but pictures first ~~~

henwook --- "so near yet so far"!! :lol: Ryeo keeps looking at Henry's direction. *Ryeo wondering - 'why am i not seated with henhae?!?* wahaha :crazy::ph34r:

henhae --- they're seated beside each other with no ryeo to bother them!! weehee :wacko:

hae is definitely checking looking at henry's back. wahaaaa. and with such curious expression!! :woot: while the other members are busy listening to the host and doing the show, he's in his own world of henhae *ryeowook's staring glaring* keke

--- what's with all the band-aids hae??? what did you do with your lovely hand?? *i still haven't held your hand YET* :blush: :tears: huhu --------- *hides from henhae fans* :p34r: :ph34r:

poor Hae. his hand T___T what happened?

but i know right. Hae had Henry all to himself XDD and Zhou Mi kept on 'throwing himself' at Henry :lol: j/k. but zhoury = good brothers. did I mention HenHae look so cool together? like their looks go so well together. of course Henwook looks fantastic as well ;)

Wookie's glare is too obvious huh? Hae just can't help staring @ Henry. the creamy white skin against the outfit that shows off his curves body. Henry really looks SO good. Hae's haircut is a blessing! I can finally see his lovely features ^_^

^ hurry up and SHOW US!!

LOL sure you can call me Amber, I have no problem with it.. I am already pervy enough it just hasn`t come out yet.. Give me a little bit and my full pervy potential will come out like it does with my other groups *points to her siggie* !!

ZOMGGGG HENHAE IS SOOO ADORABLE IN THOSE PICTURES!!!!!!! *spazzes out* Hae likes Henrys junk in his trunk!! mmmmhhmmm you bet he doesss!!! They all have such cuteeee haircuts!!!

LOL OMG! :lol:

seriously you BELONG to this family then. perviness FTW! ;) whahahaha. Hae should take action and not just stare at Henry's laugiven cheeks ;)

I was trying to see if MSN worked while my internet was being wacky, but no =___= it didn't. I tried sending a message to someone, I don't even know if they got it >_<

It's the Modems fault and I have to get a new one, and it's supposed to come in 3-5 business days. Sorry guys... *sigh*

ahhh stupid internet. Jen i hope it gets fixed soon. I really wanna catch up w/ you on MSN =/

Guest lovelyjen

^>__< sorry for leaving like that, you know *sigh*

I can try going on again, I mean it works sometimes, and it randomly logs me out, so hahaa.

EDIT: DDDDDDDDDD: Did I hear mention of the couple that shouldn't be mentioned in my presence?

ewewewewewewew >___<

Guest astrid

^ headache. it's the freakin' NY weather. 4 seasons. I died w/ heat at work and then had to go out in the cold. no wonder i'm not feeling well :wacko:

*coughs* does that even need to be asked? obviously I'm the topper XD

the chat was nice. I really really liked it <333

Henry is like a mysterious mochi. you think he's a greenteamochi (i love green tea mochi btw) but then it might end up being IDK SOME KIND OF DRUG. once you 'eat' it you can't stop ;) WAHHAHAHAHAHA. jill what's your schedule for this coming weekend? do you have work?

Henry should only be a master @ skinship w/ HAEWOOK. anyone else *tut tut* Henry better knows the HaeWook will not let him get away with this :ph34r: (Zhou Mi stop flirting w/ Henry :lol: )

I'm working til tomorrow (Fri.). I usually get home at around 5:30pm then i'm OFF Saturday and Sunday *yay!!!:D* then i'm back to work Monday.

Boo!! to the headache T_T yeah it's kinda the same here in vancouver. Lately, when i go to work in the morning, it's pretty cold and gets windy at times too so i have like leggings and a shirt inside while wearing my scrubs, then my scarf and a jacket. Then i get to work and i feel like dyyyiinnnng from the hotness inside the hospital T_T. of course i take off my jacket and scarf but i don't have time to take my leggings off under my scrubs and i don't want to either because when i go home, it's gonna be pretty cold again lol :sigh: Hope your headache will go away like NAO!! feel better Judy!!

Woohooooooo!! we're both toppers!! we rule!! we have seniority too lol!!! yeah!! :lol:

i seriously need to finish watching that chat lol! i was starting to watch it but then mom called us for dinner lol

Henry fits like most of the advertisements around lmao! and also for HWH lol! Example=

Pringles: once you pop, you can't stop lol!

M&M's: melts in your mouth, not in your hand *lmao!!! mygaaahhhh lol*

Nike: Just Do It! lol

L'Oreal *changed to Henry*: because i'm worth it

KFC: finger-lickin' good

McDonald's: I'm Lovin' It!

Energizer Bunny: It keeps going,and going, and going...

AT&T: Reach out and touch someone *lol*

Charmin: Please don't squeeze the Charmin *lol*

Sony PS/PS2 game consoles: Live In Your World, Play in Ours *hwh to us*lol

LMAO!! :lol:

LoL Zhoumi's trying to see if he can otp w/ Henry lol *No Zhoumi!! you're for Kyu! and Henry's for Haewook mkay?* But yesh master Henry is only for masters Haewook lol nobody else!!

^haha mysterious mochi

TK is grandmaster TK lol! He's the one who taught Henry all the gheiness even before coming to Korea. See, TK's Korean and so our theory is, TK must've warned Henry of all the gheiness and probably gave him some demos/pointers too that's why Henry's not so hesitant with the skinships and is a very quick-learner lol! Another theory is, TK, who knows all about the gheiness, didn't warn Henry beforehand because he wanted to see what Henry's reaction would be. Who knew Henry would be so receptive of the skinship?lol

But in all seriousness (LOL), TK is Henry's BFF in Canada. He was the one who taught Henry popping. TK's a popper too. He actually auditioned for SYTYCD Canada but didn't get in the top 20 T_T. We're wishing/hoping that TK would audition for SM global. He's got a good chance i think and it'd be great if he gets in cause then he and Henry will be in the same company and they can be like HyukSu! BFFs in SM :D

What the freak. Judy get well soon!!! OMG MY HEAD. I have something to show you guys laterr when I get back from my meeting with friends.. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I'm laughing right nao!!!! LOL!!

mygaahhh! what is it????

lol! We're patiently waiting for your perviness to come out lmao! I'm sure it will fit right in with ours lmao!! Yay! you're legal!lol!...yesh! henhae's adorable!!! they look so good together heehee! esp w/ hae's new haircut :wub:

Henry fits like most of the advertisements around lmao! and also for HWH lol! Example=

TK is grandmaster TK lol! He's the one who taught Henry all the gheiness even before coming to Korea. See, TK's Korean and so our theory is, TK must've warned Henry of all the gheiness and probably gave him some demos/pointers too that's why Henry's not so hesitant with the skinships and is a very quick-learner lol! Another theory is, TK, who knows all about the gheiness, didn't warn Henry beforehand because he wanted to see what Henry's reaction would be. Who knew Henry would be so receptive of the skinship?lol

But in all seriousness (LOL), TK is Henry's BFF in Canada. He was the one who taught Henry popping. TK's a popper too. He actually auditioned for SYTYCD Canada but didn't get in the top 20 T_T. We're wishing/hoping that TK would audition for SM global. He's got a good chance i think and it'd be great if he gets in cause then he and Henry will be in the same company and they can be like HyukSu! BFFs in SM :D

haha jill i love your henry ads!!

they fit him sooo perfectly

*pinches mochi cheeks

ahhh i see who TK is now

thanx for the expl.

Guest kiirohana

astrid i have bad timing! >.> i left after i posted i didnt see ur post T_T weeeh so yes you're mine!!! hihhihiihih :rolleyes:

and fine u top <_< u dont need to rub it in!!! as for the whipping... siti said to tell u to shut ur nonsense hmph! <_<

i'll whip all i want...

omo wth am i saying >.>

and henry's hair is really really like jhonny bravo.. i knew it looked familiar!

and omo those tag lines really REALLY REALLY FIT!!!! the energizer bunny just reminds me of when he did the limbo rack bendy thingy!!! and *coughs* some other thing >.> KFC! finger lickin good! oh yeah henry!!!!! we all wanna eat you up!! especially hae! wahahahah and don't squeeze the mochi!!! whahahaha >.> omo this is really a good day so far

katherine that's the perfect song for the ot3!!! omgeee

looove it! perfect! haha haven't listened to song yet though wehehehe

unnie!!! ihave a new nickname for youuuu!!!! JUICY!!! haha if u wanna know why, go ask Switi hehehe... oh and btw.. .that makes you Juicy and Sweety hahah perfect OTP i must say!

oh as for the work-like thing >.> hmph... im not paid! T_T

and im all for sadist hae!!! mwahahahahha

as for hae's hand! i have a theory!!!!! it's all because of Henry! gehehehe :rolleyes:

oh and siti has a theory tooo! she said hae put his hand in fishy bowl... >.> and i was like fish were pirana?? >.>

and oh yeah... forgot to introduce myself... call me hana new peeps!!! >.>

now let me spazz about the interview?! it won't be so bad since i already tortured siti dear with all my henhae spazziness >.>

omg omg omg!!!!! WTH! HENLI SO HOT! WTH! WHAT'S WITH THE LIP LICKING!!! AND WHAT THE YOU LOOK SO SEXY!!!!! DEFINITELY MATURED!!! OMGEEEEE AND HAEEE WITH THAT HAIRCUT SO HOT!!! HOT HOT HOT! THOSE TOO TOGETHER LOOK SO HOOOOOOOOT! SO MUCH CHEMISTRY I TELL! I WAS LIKE LOOKING AT JUST THE TWO OF THEM THE WHOLE TIME!!!! EXCEPT WHEN MIMI KEEPS TOUCHING HENLI AND IM LIKE WTH MIMI KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM WHAT IS NOT YOURS HEAR ME?! BUT THEN AGAIN... WHO CAN RESIST THE LAUGOD! >.> AND OMO HAE REALLY DID LOOK AT HENLI'S LAUASS OMGEEEEE IM SO FREAKIN HIGH JUST REMEMBERING >.> AIGOOO AND DID U GUYS HEAR MIMI'S KOREAN... I WISH HENLI SAYS HIS KOREAN AS LOUD AS THAT! I BET IT SOUNDS SOOOO (MELTS) AND OMGE.. THE WAY HE TALKS SOUNDS SOOOOO (IM LACKING IN VOCABULARY.. WHATS THE SYNONYM OF SEXY???) GOSH AND SO SULTRY TOOO! AND HAE <3 MY LOVE HAE ... EEKK DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THAT HAE KEEPS LOOKING AT THE CREAMY WHITE SKIN REVEALED BY HENRY'S V-NECK SHIRT?! OMO I REALLY LOVE THE STYLIST NOONA TODAY!!! OMGEEE SHE MADE EVERYONE OH SO FREAKIN HOT!!! YESH YESH AND ACCENTUATED ALL THE RIGHT PARTS!! THE ARMS I ESP LOVE!!! AND HAVE I SAID THAT HENHAE TOGETHER ARE OOZING WITH HOTNESS?? NAD FISHY FIXED THE HENLI HOODY! AND PUTS HIS ARM BEHIND HENRY! ANOTHER THING! WHEN HAE STOOD UP HENRY LOOKED AT HIM FROM HEAD TO TOE!!! DID ANYONE ELSE SEEEE!!? EHEHHE HE'S LIKE CHECKING HAE OUT THINKING "OMO HAE LOOKS SO HOT TODAY" THEN AFTER THAT HE SCOOTS FORWARD TO LOOK AT WOOKIE >.> AND SMILES AT HIM WITH THAT "NOW DONT U JUST WISH UR HERE BESIDE ME TOO??" EVERYTIME SOMEONE DOES STH TO HENLI WOOKIE JUST LOOKS AT THE PERSON WITH THAT GLARE OF HIS MWAHAHAHAH AND AND THE WAY HENHAE LOOK AT EACH OTHER WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT THE DOGGIE!!!

that's enoguh *coughs* my apologies >.>

lastly im worried about hae's right hand really ... and he also keeps rubbing his right arm throughout!

lastly.. yes im still high and happy *nods* cuz finally im gonna get my supershow dvd on monday!!! >.> gosh this is sooo late! >.>but hae! hee! and henli! oh and of course bummie!! >.>

OMO... I JUST WENT TO SLEEP AND THIS IS WHAT HPENS??? 2 NEW PAGES?!! OMO! AND ITS ALL MOSTLY HENWOOK! OMO ASTRID WHERE ARE YOU! RIEHAE/DOREEN NEEDS OUR SUPPORT!

AND JILL I MISS YOUUUU WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU T-T

JUDY MYS PARENT ASKED ME TO WORK ON STH FOR THE FAMILY BUSINESS >.> SUCKS MUCH >.> SITI KNOWS HOW IM PROGRESING >.> WHICH IS NOT MUCH... WAHEHEHEHEHHE I CAN STAY UP SO LATE WATCHING HWH AND SUJU OR SPAZZING WITH U GUYS BUT DONG WORK.. I SLEEP LIKE 9 OR 10 LAST NIGHT.... MWAAHAHAH WHILE DOING IT!! MWAHAHAH >.> I SUCK AT WORK....

OMO IM 100% SURE HAE WAS LOOKING AT HENRY'S LAUMZING LAUASS *nod*

AHHHH WHAT'S ON DONGHAE'S RIGHT HAND? IS IT BAND AIDS R AM I SEEING THINGS?? (I NOTICED IN THE INTRODUCE POSE... WHERE THEY SAY M-YO AND LIFTS THEIR HANDS) HOPE IM SEEING THINGS >.> I DID JUST WAKE UP

OH AND WELCOME KATHERINE! AND AMBER! UNDERAGED!!! OMG!! >.> BE CAREFUL HERE DEARS *gigle*

AND YES HAE IS A SADDIST!!!! NYAHAHAHA WHILE HENRY CAN GO BOTH WAYS?? >.> WTH DO U MEAN UNNIE?

OMO OMO I SEE HENHAE!! AHHHH ND OT3 LOVE!! OMG THOSE PICS JUST MADE MY MORNING! I WANNA SPAZZ AND CAPS BUT HECK I NEED TO GO IM LATE T-T VERY VERY LATE!

----

NEVER MIND I CANT HELP MYSELF

I LOOOVE THIS PIC http://i34.tinypic.com/14spfea.jpg

LOOK AT THE LOOKS THEY GIVE EACH OTHER MWHAHAHAHAHA

WOOKIE LOOKS AAT HENRY LIKE: "WHY AM I SITTING SO FAR AWAY FROM YOU???"

HENRY TRIES TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF

HAE IS LIKE:" NYAHAHAHAHAHA HE'S BESIDE ME!!! LALALALALA"

AND OMO OMO HENRY MATURED SO MUCH! HE'S SO FWEAKIN HOT! NOW HAE AND WOOKIE LOOKS SO UKE BESIDE HIM!! OOMO OMO >.>

OK ... REALLY GOES NOW >.>

YOU ARE CRAZY! NUFF SAID. LOL!

Mkay, whoever said that TK is the one responsible for Henry's inner ghei is a complete liar. LOLZ.

TK is Henry's buddy in Canada, Should I show you a picture? Naa! Just look for predebut vids of Henry dancing and popping and the one Henry is poppin with is TK. Kekekekekeke. :P

V Show you what?

Jennybeans!!!! 3-5 BUSINESS DAYSSSSSSS? Ok I'll be waiting! COME BACK FAST BECAUSE MY SCHOOL IS GOING TO START REALLY SOOOOOOOOOOOON!

And LOL! This morning, remember I said I'm going to show you something.. LOL! It's this..

2eq5cgz.jpg

Ok maybe it's my Magnae Condition again and since we've talked about what if Henry does have a soompi account and all that.. but we have LAURELATIVE in the house?! LOL. Ok I'm weird.

OK HANA! I REALLY DO BELIEVE NOW THAT YOU HAVE A CURSE AT BOTTOMING PAGES. ROFL!!!!

Guest kiirohana

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i told you im cursed T_T i bottomed again i didnt even notice! i should have waited for someone to post if i noticed nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i made some gifs >.> sorry they're kinda lq... >.> that's how they always come out >.>

look how henry sway his hips

hentiger.gif

now at hae... ( seriously i could have made this better though hehe)

haetiger.gif

now this just explains itself

henrykitty.gif

and yesh i know im crazy :wacko:

--edit---

omo magnae... imagine if that really is one of henry's relatives~~ hello eddielau!!! please introduce yourself!! are you really related to henry??

wahahhaha the odds are probably close to none but heck >.> just imagine if that person is really realted to henry and tells henry all are silly spazzings here >.> omo noooo now i hope not... especially with what ive said in my last post >.> omo omo omo

Guest kiirohana

POSTED FROM SJM THREAD >.> I THINK THIS IS IMPORTANT >.> I WANT THEM TO WIN! >.>

VOTE FOR Super Junior M!!!!

%7Boption%7D 141340c623ad96009c163d3e.jpg[/]

SJM has been nominated in 2008 TVB8 Golden Hits Award!! (i think that's the english name lol or it could be the mandarin music on demand award?)

They are nominated in the catagory ''The best group'' ^^

And if I remember correctly from the previous years, there will be gold, silver and bronze. So there are 3 groups who can win this award ^^ (correct me if i'm wrong ^^)

This award show is considered as a very important one in Hong Kong for the singers. ^^

GO TO THIS WEBSITE TO VOTE! --> http://tvb.mop.com/

The voting will start on October 25 until October 29 2008! So there are 5 days to vote ^^

Actually the voting started a while back already, but many people didn't know about it except for a few fanclubs, so they closed the voting page yesterday and it will re-open again tomorrow~ ^^

So, let's vote on SJM 5 days long :D And hope they will win the award! ^^ (i don't know how many times u can vote though ^^)

The 1st (category): Top 10 best songs --> choose 10 songs

The 2nd: Mainland China's best loved male singer --> choose 1

The 3rd: Mainland China's best loved female singer --> choose 1

The 4th: The most loved Cantonese song (global) --> choose 3

The 5th: The best singer songwriter(?) --> choose 3

The 6th: The best duet song --> choose 1

The 7th: The best newcomer award --> choose 3

The 8th: The best group award --> choose 1

The 9th: The most welcomed male singer (the most popular male singer) --> choose 1

The 10th: The most welcomed female singer (the most popular female singer) --> choose 1

After that you have to click on the first button (the one on the left). If you want, you can fill in the form under the buttons to win a prize lol they will choose 5 lucky people ^^ All the SJM fans on Baidu are already preparing themselves to mad vote for SJM tomorrow LOL ^^

---------------------------

<3 Wing

Guest JU.lOl

I'm working til tomorrow (Fri.). I usually get home at around 5:30pm then i'm OFF Saturday and Sunday *yay!!!:D* then i'm back to work Monday.

Woohooooooo!! we're both toppers!! we rule!! we have seniority too lol!!! yeah!! :lol:

i seriously need to finish watching that chat lol! i was starting to watch it but then mom called us for dinner lol

LoL Zhoumi's trying to see if he can otp w/ Henry lol *No Zhoumi!! you're for Kyu! and Henry's for Haewook mkay?* But yesh master Henry is only for masters Haewook lol nobody else!!

ahhh jill . . . you're a genius! all of those slogans belong to Henry alright :lol:

oh dear. mental images in my mind right now ;)

wtfreak. mochi . . . mouth . . . melting yes mmm. ok seriously I'm just being silly here XDD

yeah HWH. just do it :rolleyes: this reminds me of back when I was in elementary *eons ago* and how my classmates would always giggle whenever someone said, ____ did it. lol oh how immature~~~

heck yeah. worth the HAEWOOK coming after you.

HAEWOOK should know XD

*mental images* oohhh . . . that has so many meanings on different levels :lol:

bravo! we should each follow these slogans from now on 8D We can just hire Henry for all of these ads ^^;;

the TRYK is highly possible. I'm leaning though on the 2nd one. TK wanted Henry to be more well received and show his"truer" side by letting him immerse himself in the ghei-ness. no preconceptions so he wants to see the most natural results and have it magnified. thus TK kept it to himself. I support TK's decision b/c I think this way is best, with HAEWOOK glomping on Henry w/o him knowing it ;)

once again I hoped TK auditioned.

astrid i have bad timing! >.> i left after i posted i didnt see ur post T_T weeeh so yes you're mine!!! hihhihiihih :rolleyes:

and fine u top <_< u dont need to rub it in!!! as for the whipping... siti said to tell u to shut ur nonsense hmph! <_<

i'll whip all i want...

omo wth am i saying >.>

and omo those tag lines really REALLY REALLY FIT!!!! the energizer bunny just reminds me of when he did the limbo rack bendy thingy!!! and *coughs* some other thing >.> KFC! finger lickin good! oh yeah henry!!!!! we all wanna eat you up!! especially hae! wahahahah and don't squeeze the mochi!!! whahahaha >.> omo this is really a good day so far

unnie!!! ihave a new nickname for youuuu!!!! JUICY!!! haha if u wanna know why, go ask Switi hehehe... oh and btw.. .that makes you Juicy and Sweety hahah perfect OTP i must say!

oh as for the work-like thing >.> hmph... im not paid! T_T

and im all for sadist hae!!! mwahahahahha

as for hae's hand! i have a theory!!!!! it's all because of Henry! gehehehe :rolleyes:

oh and siti has a theory tooo! she said hae put his hand in fishy bowl... >.> and i was like fish were pirana?? >.>

now let me spazz about the interview?! it won't be so bad since i already tortured siti dear with all my henhae spazziness >.>

omg omg omg!!!!! WTH! HENLI SO HOT! WTH! WHAT'S WITH THE LIP LICKING!!! AND WHAT THE YOU LOOK SO SEXY!!!!! DEFINITELY MATURED!!! OMGEEEEE AND HAEEE WITH THAT HAIRCUT SO HOT!!! HOT HOT HOT! THOSE TOO TOGETHER LOOK SO HOOOOOOOOT! SO MUCH CHEMISTRY I TELL! I WAS LIKE LOOKING AT JUST THE TWO OF THEM THE WHOLE TIME!!!! EXCEPT WHEN MIMI KEEPS TOUCHING HENLI AND IM LIKE WTH MIMI KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM WHAT IS NOT YOURS HEAR ME?! BUT THEN AGAIN... WHO CAN RESIST THE LAUGOD! >.> AND OMO HAE REALLY DID LOOK AT HENLI'S LAUASS OMGEEEEE IM SO FREAKIN HIGH JUST REMEMBERING >.> AIGOOO AND DID U GUYS HEAR MIMI'S KOREAN... I WISH HENLI SAYS HIS KOREAN AS LOUD AS THAT! I BET IT SOUNDS SOOOO (MELTS) AND OMGE.. THE WAY HE TALKS SOUNDS SOOOOO (IM LACKING IN VOCABULARY.. WHATS THE SYNONYM OF SEXY???) GOSH AND SO SULTRY TOOO! AND HAE <3 MY LOVE HAE ... EEKK DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THAT HAE KEEPS LOOKING AT THE CREAMY WHITE SKIN REVEALED BY HENRY'S V-NECK SHIRT?! OMO I REALLY LOVE THE STYLIST NOONA TODAY!!! OMGEEE SHE MADE EVERYONE OH SO FREAKIN HOT!!! YESH YESH AND ACCENTUATED ALL THE RIGHT PARTS!! THE ARMS I ESP LOVE!!! AND HAVE I SAID THAT HENHAE TOGETHER ARE OOZING WITH HOTNESS?? NAD FISHY FIXED THE HENLI HOODY! AND PUTS HIS ARM BEHIND HENRY! ANOTHER THING! WHEN HAE STOOD UP HENRY LOOKED AT HIM FROM HEAD TO TOE!!! DID ANYONE ELSE SEEEE!!? EHEHHE HE'S LIKE CHECKING HAE OUT THINKING "OMO HAE LOOKS SO HOT TODAY" THEN AFTER THAT HE SCOOTS FORWARD TO LOOK AT WOOKIE >.> AND SMILES AT HIM WITH THAT "NOW DONT U JUST WISH UR HERE BESIDE ME TOO??" EVERYTIME SOMEONE DOES STH TO HENLI WOOKIE JUST LOOKS AT THE PERSON WITH THAT GLARE OF HIS MWAHAHAHAH AND AND THE WAY HENHAE LOOK AT EACH OTHER WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT THE DOGGIE!!!

why are you always posting the wrong times Hana?? XD it's like you're completely cut off when all of us are active :X

aigooo I'll teach you on how to top ok m'dear? :P I mean the PAGE PAGE PAGE OK GUYS :tongue2:

whips are for pros like me. i suggest you don't use it unless you can fully control/utilize it

:lol:

no no juicy =___= sweety & juicy LOL. such a sugary name for me. I prefer something more eccentric . . . but yes we're the OTP wahahahhaha. if only siti will be a good girl and don't give me so many problems ;)

you're not paid? =/ wahhh . . . no wonder you don't have an incentive to work. *sigh* mmm . . . but enjoy life now before you offiicially start work. when that comes it's like . . . no life besides work =___=

and the interview :w00t: I have to agree HENHAE are totally oozing w/ sexiness/hotness. they are like the "cool" couple. wtfreak I love their looks/outfits. so glad the noonas finally stopped torturing them w/ overly shiny bling bling shirts of long shaggy hair @___@ seriously I'm glad times have changed LOL. Hae looks so very alert and like 'in control.' Henry is so adorable but very boyish and radiant. They look gorgeous together. Of course the HENWOOK looks like a couple b/c they 'foil' each other very well ;) like yin/yang wahahahahah ^_^ of course I was only staring at the HENWOOKHAE in the group photos *drool* XDD Yeahh I noticed Hae had his arms behind Henry and fixed his hoodie. and yeshh, he was staring at Henry's behind. I missed the part where Henry looks Hae up and down, but it seems Henry is teasing Wookie too. Wookie's glares *shakes head* are not one to be taken lightly. It might give you sudden shivers or goosebumps ;) Henry honestly is the most radiant compared to the rest of SJM. even though HAEWOOK comes in next, of course XD Wookie seriously looks so adorable, especially the closeups of him when he was talking about Henry ^_^v and poor Hae T__T I hope the fish didn't bite him for starving the other one <__< may the other fish RIP.

And LOL! This morning, remember I said I'm going to show you something.. LOL! It's this..

Ok maybe it's my Magnae Condition again and since we've talked about what if Henry does have a soompi account and all that.. but we have LAURELATIVE in the house?! LOL. Ok I'm weird.

OK HANA! I REALLY DO BELIEVE NOW THAT YOU HAVE A CURSE AT BOTTOMING PAGES. ROFL!!!!

wow . . . *waves* hi EDDIELAU. if you are a friend/relative of Henry's, please don't scare the ghei out of him ok? Seriously many many ppl approve of his new found gheiness. and tell him that we practice LAUISM just for him ;)

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i told you im cursed T_T i bottomed again i didnt even notice! i should have waited for someone to post if i noticed nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i made some gifs >.> sorry they're kinda lq... >.> that's how they always come out >.>

look how henry sway his hips

now at hae... ( seriously i could have made this better though hehe)

now this just explains itself

oohh thanks for the gifs hana <333 cute henwook and LOL @ you for noticing Henry's hips. pervyy XD Hae is so adorable! i loved it when he did that little buttshake. too cute too cute :wub:

---

I only had time to make 3 more gifs from the CCTV interview. more gifs coming soon~

But whatever, better than nothing right? :D

sorry, the size is too big. it's going to kill your computers once again.

oh and I didn't watermark it but if you do take it please at least credit ok?

henhaeCCTV_1.gif

henhaeCCTV_2.gif

henwookCCTV_1.gif

the last one I made into a gif b/c Henry's clueless expression at the end was so cute ^^

Mkay, whoever said that TK is the one responsible for Henry's inner ghei is a complete liar. LOLZ.

TK is Henry's buddy in Canada, Should I show you a picture? Naa! Just look for predebut vids of Henry dancing and popping and the one Henry is poppin with is TK. Kekekekekeke. :P

http://i33.tinypic.com/2eq5cgz.jpg

oh yeah i remember that clip was posted somewhere long ago, but then it got taken off

i didnt have a chance to see it :(

hahaha it could be that eddielau is related

*thinks about all the spazziness and ot3 material in this thread and shudders thinking that eddielau could maybe possibly tell henry

but then lau is a common last name and stuff in hong kong sooo...

Guest astrid

haha jill i love your henry ads!!

they fit him sooo perfectly

*pinches mochi cheeks

ahhh i see who TK is now

thanx for the expl.

heehee thanks!! :D

i'll whip all i want...

omo wth am i saying >.>

Hana! You always leave when i'm just coming on *hmpph!* lol!

My theory on Hae's hand, Hae was playfully petting/touching Henry again, back at the dorm. They're in the kitchen, Henry was eating his bowl of cereal while Hae's sitting beside him just staring at him when Hae suddenly started petting/touching his mochiness and to retaliate, Henry playfully smacked Hae's hand and they started tickling each other til they fall on the ground, and as they hit the ground, Hae scraped his hand on the edge of the table. And of course, Henry kissed Hae's boo boo away right after teehee :wub: That's what happened and i'm sticking to it! lmao! :lol:

Bottomers can't be whippers ya know!?! lol you're gonna have to be umm....creative and flexible (?) to do that lmao!

Yah! what's up with the caps & bolded words lmao! you're way tooo excited there Hana! lol! cut down on the sugar mkay?lol! but seriously, I agree w/ you! Henhae really looked soooooooooo good together at the chat. They just glowed or sth lol! luvluvluv both their haircuts and they go so well together heehee!

Weeeeee i just saw the henhae fixing of hoodie :wub: and did you see when they were answering the question about which SJM member they wanna be and when it was Hae's turn, Henry looked at him and slapped his own chest kinda like saying "say you wanna be me!!" lol! He did it w/ Shiwon too! haha cutie!! :D and when asked who the cutest in the group is, Donghae said "henry" and Shiwon was pointing at Henry too lol! i bet if hwh were sitting together, haewook would've taken turns touching the mochi and they'd probably touch at the same time too lol

2eq5cgz.jpg

Myggaaaahhh!! if eddielau's really henry's relative....lol!.....just think about all the things that we've been saying here lmao!

OHMGEE!! what if eddielau is henry's dad?????!!!????? lol

ahhh jill . . . you're a genius! all of those slogans belong to Henry alright :lol:

bravo! we should each follow these slogans from now on 8D We can just hire Henry for all of these ads ^^;;

why are you always posting the wrong times Hana?? XD it's like you're completely cut off when all of us are active :X

aigooo I'll teach you on how to top ok m'dear? :P I mean the PAGE PAGE PAGE OK GUYS :tongue2:

whips are for pros like me. i suggest you don't use it unless you can fully control/utilize it

:lol:

---

I only had time to make 3 more gifs from the CCTV interview. more gifs coming soon~

Heehee thanks! those slogans need to be used lol! If henry advertises them, it'll be a hit for sure!! lol

Yah!! no teaching!!! *calling Siti!!!...control your woman!!* lmao

LOL Hana has her own little world there XD

Weeeee thank you for the gifs!! :D and you know I love the henhae ones heehee the 2 dorks! :D

Oh and the chat thing again, MIMI!!! i wuv you but stop touching Henry's thighs!!lol in front of Kyu and Haewook too T_T. Esp at one point, i forgot which part but Mimi was touching Henry thigh and good thing Hae didn't smack mimi's hand lol! and Wookie's busy answering the host's question or else Wookie would've given him the evil glare lmao!

*oh, these kids!* lol

Oooh! and during the chat, i also heard Henry say korean hehe but just a couple of words though "otton.." and "kyo.." hehe. I wish he'd speak lorean louder and longer lol