Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

judeism

[official] Hen Wook Hae And The Power Of Lauism

^

^

OH MY GGGHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!

LOL.

I AM SO UN-ORIGINAL.

BUT OMFG.

HENWOOK! HENWOOK! HENWOOK! HENWOOK!

OMG JUDY'S GOING TO FREAK OUT! *_______*

ok before i REALLY go to work, I just want to say HI SKITTLESKAT!!

I'm glad you like the vibe b/c we're very cool LOLOL *coughs* yes yes I have no shame XDD

and a BIG PLUS IS IF YOU LOVE HENWOOKHAE ;) ok ok have you been claimed? NO RIGHT. can I claim you? I gotta snatch you before snakey siti does XDD what is your name? do you prefer henhae or henwook more? or a henry-other pairing? and are you a minor? LOL! also if you have time you should backtrack this thread. you will surely find a lot of goodies along the way ^_^v

haha sure im all yours:)

^Oh! Hi Katherine! LOL, you're 14. That's ok, you're not the youngest in here. I know someone here whose younger than you!

I hope you have fun backlogging!!! KKEKEKEKKE.. And Judy is gonna love you for loving HenWook! I love you too for loving it!!! Do you have LJ?

nope i dont have LJ

but i do visit the suju related communities often

btw, is anyone here one of the two people who run the lauismaday community on LJ?

some pics and gifs posted there are posted here too

OMFG. MINOR. OMFG.

Katherine.....i feel so freaking old. And your 10 years apart from JILL. I have no comment on it :vicx:. Gosh Katherine, you make me goes speechless. I mean wow.....14.......gosh i apologized for the content of the thread but as you can see we adults can't control over the things as HWH are the one who's doing all the dirty work and feeding us countless of matured graphics in our head :rolleyes:.

Magnae is right though. Judy and I (how dare she forgot to include me in?!!!) will love you and take care of you! I feel like wanting to flourish you with all the pampering~!! *PINCH YOUR CHEEK*

Your so cuuuuuuuteeeeeee KAT!

yay thanx!! i feel so loved!! lol

everyones so welcoming, its really nice

nope i dont have LJ

btw, is anyone here one of the two people who run the lauismaday community on LJ?

Oh Mel, aka "LAUGOD", Yep, she's been here. :)

Her username is Lauism. :)

She made the Laummandments on the first page!! :)

63y9uc.jpg

14spfea.jpg

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

OMG OMG OMG. Henry's arm around Wookie. and I spot Wookie's hand on henry's waist once again. tell me i'm not seeing things :wub:

XD

henwook! i thought they were separated by the OCEAN OF MEMBERS LOLOL. but they are so freakin gorgeous *___*

judei! wtfreak are you doing up at 6 am? =___=

and I was browsing through the pictures from SJM thread. first thing I noticed was Wookie looking over @ Henry's way. he looks unhappy, to put in nicely ;):lol:

102308ifensi_02.jpg

102308ifensi_03.jpg

102308ifensi_04.jpg

102308ifensi_06.jpg

102308ifensi_07.jpg

henry why so cute *__*

102308ifensi_08.jpg

Hae. you look so much younger with shorter hair. and your features aren't covered. I love this hair <33

^ do I spot HENWOOK looking at each other in the 2nd pic? 8DDDD

----

anyways I read the lausome translation from SJM thread . . . and Wookie really likes Henry's cute smile (who doesn't :P ) and wants to be more handsome than Henry, and henry's like, "You already are!" aww <333 and he rates Wookie's cooking 99%. ok I will go watch the IFENSI chat soon ^____^v

^ My sister is so freaken annoying she woke me up only to tell me that my friends are hunting me down and they want to see me today. I couldn't go back to sleep so here I am..

Ohhhhh.. We're so HenWook mode right nao! I see Wookie lookin at Henry too!!!!! LOOOL!!

^ PRINCESS HELL NO!! JUST BECAUSE I POST BY 2 MINUTES LATE YOU GET TO CLAIM HER!! NO FREAKING WAY!!

And yes princess...I know you very very well to know how you feel! I even told oppa that your going to be slight upset with the arrangement! I'll be waiting for you princess after work! I LOVE CHU~~!. Why do we even ask the same things lol!! xDDD.

Omo new peep! Why hello thar! :lol: . I'm glad you decide to come out from your shell! Call me Siti as everyone knows I'm the PRESIDENT of DORKINESS!. How ild are you and what's your name love? :lol:. I'm so happy lots of new peeps are popping out lately!

OH AND SOMETHING YOU MUST KNOW. I CLAIM YOU AND YOU'RE OFFICIALLY MINE! >8DDDD. Back off you other peeps or i'll bite your fingers!. Can i know which side are you on love??

Henwook or Henhae?? Are you a supporter or ONkey or Jongkey??

YAH! katherine just picked me ;) wahhahahahahah!! and I get a minor too LOL! ^^;;

aigooo you told hana I'll be annoyed? I'm too easy to read *sighs* I need to work on my masking ability :lol: yahh but seeing these pics SERIOUSLY makes me so much happier. and I'm glad at least they took pictures IN THE SAME STANDING POSITION. I want the tttTTTT forever and ever ^_^

and yes you are the PRESIDENT OF DORKINESS :w00t: nobody comes close to this title than you :D it's a compliment ok XD

and the song quote of the day. <33333

skittleskat ::: hi welcome to the thread. what is your name? how should we call you? so you love HWH, but between them which do you prefer -- Henwook or Henhae?? *prays chooses Henhae!!!* ^_____^

judy ::: Sadist Hae?!?! LoL. That would be new (to me!!) ~~ well, even in his other couplings he is the one seen doing most, if not all, of the skinship. keke. maybe one difference between Hae's skinship and Won's skinship is that Hae loves hugging more *hugs Hae* while Won loves kissing/being kissed on the cheeks. *kisses Siwon~~* but both of them are sure skinship initiators. :woot: :woot:

siti ::: i'm pretty used to having to like Hae knowing that there are a bunch of rivals here and there. weeheee!! I'm even trying myself not to become obssessive of him. :ph34r:

Hae can be a sadist if you look at that way . . . he likes inflicting watching ppl suffer, through his SKINSHIP lol. ok suffer = pleasure. ok umm I'll stop here. ;) Masochists like to receive pain aka pleasure to themselves. ok I don't even know wtheck I'm talking about anymore. :unsure:

lol im katherine

ive been backlogging lots of pages, and um the content is uh a little graphic for my little 14 year old mind hahaha

but i love it anyways cuz theyre adorable

i prefer henwook a little tiny bit more than henhae

sry rihae lol

omgosh you love henwook a little more *kisses you all over* ignore the graphic stuff and look at all the perty pictures and fancams. those are worth gold =)

^Oh! Hi Katherine! LOL, you're 14. That's ok, you're not the youngest in here. I know someone here whose younger than you!

I hope you have fun backlogging!!! KKEKEKEKKE.. And Judy is gonna love you for loving HenWook! I love you too for loving it!!! Do you have LJ?

yay we all love Katherine ;)

WAE WAE WAE! I'm so not the PRESIDENT OF PERVINESS! I'm the VICE-PRESIDENT! Judy is the HEAD of PERVINESS clubs :phew:. You love it cause Yunho has got you under his skin! :lol:.

OMFG. MINOR. OMFG.

Katherine.....i feel so freaking old. And your 10 years apart from JILL. I have no comment on it :vicx:. Gosh Katherine, you make me goes speechless. I mean wow.....14.......gosh i apologized for the content of the thread but as you can see we adults can't control over the things as HWH are the one who's doing all the dirty work and feeding us countless of matured graphics in our head :rolleyes:.

Magnae is right though. Judy and I (how dare she forgot to include me in?!!!) will love you and take care of you! I feel like wanting to flourish you with all the pampering~!! *PINCH YOUR CHEEK*

Your so cuuuuuuuteeeeeee KAT!

LOL! i know right. I feel like taking Kat under my wing :lol: I feel so old compared to her T___T *pinches cheeks* i love doing this . . . to other ppl :wub: and NO how am I the most pervy one siti? <_< seriously don't kid yourself of this title :lol: it's yours and there are no competition :X and you're making Jill feel older than she is LOL *runs away* I mean you're making her feel like Leeteuk now :lol:

^

^

OH MY GGGHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!

LOL.

I AM SO UN-ORIGINAL.

BUT OMFG.

HENWOOK! HENWOOK! HENWOOK! HENWOOK!

OMG JUDY'S GOING TO FREAK OUT! *_______*

HOW DARE YOU. BUT OMGGGGGG!! *___*

^

^

^

OMG!! *-* They are back <3 *dies*

yes they are back *dies with you* lovely aren't they? <3

haha sure im all yours:)

nope i dont have LJ

yay thanx!! i feel so loved!! lol

everyones so welcoming, its really nice

yes yes you're mine mine mine ;) come to my room tonight LOL j/k :ph34r:

oh katherine be sure to check out henwookaday on LJ community. (link is in my signature) :D

^ i feel bad for you. if my bro woke me up just for that i'll tell him off =X

HENWOOK SYNDROME. WTFREAK. wookie's stares are intense @__@ did you see the interview yet? I gotta wait for it to load =____=

wtfreak not yet.. I'm just briskly browsing thru everything right now. SOME PEOPLE HERE AT HOME ARE ANNOYED THAT I'M AWAKE THIS EARLY, BUT WHEN I WON'T WAKE UP TIL THEY TELL ME TO, THEY'RE ANNOYED AS WELL.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD? SHOULD I JUST NOT SLEEP? WTF. IDGI.

wookie is definetly looking in henli's direction in those pics

jealous of fishy sitting next to henry prob

Donghae checking out Henry's...back? Whut? XD

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m381/sa...34032492304.jpg

v ALL YOUR FAULT. ALL YOUR FAULT. NOW WHY I DIDN'T NOTICED THAT?! *HENWOOK RADAR....NOT REALLY WORKING YET*

and fishy!!! what are you staring at??

the lauass perhaps?

OMO... I JUST WENT TO SLEEP AND THIS IS WHAT HPENS??? 2 NEW PAGES?!! OMO! AND ITS ALL MOSTLY HENWOOK! OMO ASTRID WHERE ARE YOU! RIEHAE/DOREEN NEEDS OUR SUPPORT!

AND JILL I MISS YOUUUU WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU T-T

JUDY MYS PARENT ASKED ME TO WORK ON STH FOR THE FAMILY BUSINESS >.> SUCKS MUCH >.> SITI KNOWS HOW IM PROGRESING >.> WHICH IS NOT MUCH... WAHEHEHEHEHHE I CAN STAY UP SO LATE WATCHING HWH AND SUJU OR SPAZZING WITH U GUYS BUT DONG WORK.. I SLEEP LIKE 9 OR 10 LAST NIGHT.... MWAAHAHAH WHILE DOING IT!! MWAHAHAH >.> I SUCK AT WORK....

OMO IM 100% SURE HAE WAS LOOKING AT HENRY'S LAUMZING LAUASS *nod*

AHHHH WHAT'S ON DONGHAE'S RIGHT HAND? IS IT BAND AIDS R AM I SEEING THINGS?? (I NOTICED IN THE INTRODUCE POSE... WHERE THEY SAY M-YO AND LIFTS THEIR HANDS) HOPE IM SEEING THINGS >.> I DID JUST WAKE UP

OH AND WELCOME KATHERINE! AND AMBER! UNDERAGED!!! OMG!! >.> BE CAREFUL HERE DEARS *gigle*

AND YES HAE IS A SADDIST!!!! NYAHAHAHA WHILE HENRY CAN GO BOTH WAYS?? >.> WTH DO U MEAN UNNIE?

OMO OMO I SEE HENHAE!! AHHHH ND OT3 LOVE!! OMG THOSE PICS JUST MADE MY MORNING! I WANNA SPAZZ AND CAPS BUT HECK I NEED TO GO IM LATE T-T VERY VERY LATE!

----

NEVER MIND I CANT HELP MYSELF

I LOOOVE THIS PIC http://i34.tinypic.com/14spfea.jpg

LOOK AT THE LOOKS THEY GIVE EACH OTHER MWHAHAHAHAHA

WOOKIE LOOKS AAT HENRY LIKE: "WHY AM I SITTING SO FAR AWAY FROM YOU???"

HENRY TRIES TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF

HAE IS LIKE:" NYAHAHAHAHAHA HE'S BESIDE ME!!! LALALALALA"

AND OMO OMO HENRY MATURED SO MUCH! HE'S SO FWEAKIN HOT! NOW HAE AND WOOKIE LOOKS SO UKE BESIDE HIM!! OOMO OMO >.>

OK ... REALLY GOES NOW >.>

So many quotes, so little time T_T lol I don't even know which to quote so i'll just summarize everything lmao

HELLO!!!!!! to all the new peeps here :D I'm Jill/Astrid whatever you wanna call me lol! and yesh i'm the oldest here as Siti keeps pointing out lol and most importantly, i'm the most innocent here yesh i am! lol!

And am i seeing this right??? we have a minor?? Whaaa...? Welcome!!! we'll try to behave lol but we can't promise anything mkay? it's hwh's fault not ours lmao :lol: Gosh!!! i feel so old!lol!

Hana: Yesh! i've been claimed!!! you're really my otp lmao but you'll forever be my bottom hana! lol! no negotiating unless....lol! :lol:

Whipping!?! you're my bottom!!! how can you whip ME!?! lmao!

Judy: Yah! lol no helping hana *hmphh* i'll tell Siti on you!!!lol! and yesh! as days go by, and as Siti keeps pointing out my age,lol i feel more and more like Leeteuk now lmao! Eventhough I T_T for being old-er lol i'm glad i'm around the same age as Leeteuk/Heechul/Hankyung/Yesung/Kangin lol! Those guys are my peeps lmao! :lol:

Siti: hey!lol why keep broadcasting my age every chance you get?? *pouts* lol! j/k i don't mind but still...lol makes me feel ancient hahaha lmao! oh yeah did the henwook dream ever finished? did you guys go on without me??? :(

Waaaahhhh!! new hwh/sjm pixies :wub: they all look so good! lol @ henry's hair at the airport pics lol looks like he just woke up or sth lol and maybe it's just me but the front part of his hair, the standing poofy part, reminds me of Johnny Bravo lol

Heeeeheeeee Donghae is sooooo looking at the Henry richard simmons yesh he is! how can he not really? i'd look too lmao! and Hae might be touching/petting appreciating it too lmao

:( that hwh are not sitting together *better not be a new arrangement* but :D that henhae are sitting together heehee :wub:....but i think the reason why zhoumi and wookie switched is cause geng's not there so mimi has to be near the host, being the chinese-speaker and all that. so i believe when they're complete, they'll be back to their orig. position again :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ Hana!!!!! i'm here!!!! i posted right after you did!lmao! I mischu too!!!! Gosh! we need to be here more often to guard the henhae lol! and yesh! Henry's becoming more and more like a seme nao..he looks like he's maturing everyday compared to when they debuted. me likey!! :D

guys I'm so not feeling well @_____@

but you guys have to watch the IFENSI CHAT! Henry/Zhou Mi gets to speak the most and the chat is just a lot better than a few of their previous ones. even though the Korean members are still lost but at least the stuff they say are much more interesting.

I really really like how the host asked Wookie who he wants to be more handsome (and before the translator could finish translating) and he said, "Henli..." ahahahha. I thought that was a very sweet HenWook moment but that might be just me XDD

hana! family related? awwww. work is work . . . are you getting paid though? and our time differences make you go :crazy: when the thread jumps a page or two. don't worry hana I have something for you tomorrow or the day after. HenWookHae fighting! *obviously high atm*

Hae = sadist.

Henry can go both ways b/c although he usually loves likes being touched by others, he also initiates . . . if his mood is good LOL. so he can definitely be both. i got the S/M thing from DBSK's Bigeast Station: Tohoshini XD *coughs*

astrid! tell siti :P :P I'll make sure I won't let HER near me a month :lol: I noticed during the chat Donghae was helping Henry fix his hood and at one point he was doing something to his behind back.

and i know right. Henry matured so much . . . imagine him 6 months ago. what a difference *shakes head* but wow he's really gotten hot. I mean I'll still view him as a little dongseng but yeahh no wonder Ryeowook wants to be more handsome than him. look at Henry :wub: and I totally agree w/ Ryeowook that Henry has like the cutest/best laugh/smile. It's like so wonderful.

and I used to say I can't imagine the ZhouRy together . . . but wow . . . I'm actually liking their bond. Zhou Mi is such a sweetheart and he gets along very well with Henry. and it's so sweet how Henry went to sleep with Loach <3333 now . . . all I need is the KyuRy interaction -_-

Katherine! i'm glad we're on the same page.

jealous wookie is not one to mess with

:blink:

^

^ Waaaahhh! what's wrong? flu? cold? just not feeling well in general? ..... get plenty of rest ok? hope you feel better soon!!!

ok, since you're not feeling so well, i won't tell Siti FOR NAO lol but when you feel better i'll tell lmao! hmm... i wonder who's the top/bottom? you? Siti? alternate?lol! cause hana's my bottom lmao :lol:

I have yet to watch the chat lol it's already loaded and waiting for me but i'm busy replying here lol! but i'll be sure to hunt for that henhae moment mwahahaha we all know what he's doing mkay?heehee lol!

Henry is like Kinder SURPRISE (the egg chocolate lol), you just don't know what you'll get. He can be all shy and innocent sometimes but then BAM! all of a sudden he's initiating the skinship although, he does it kinda subtley and it's not so pro yet like his hyungs lol! he needs more time and training to be a master like the others lol! Once he's mastered the art of skinship, hyungs beware cause Henry's gonna be all on attack-mode lmao

YEsh! Hae = sadist *me likey* lol

ooohh has the new peeps been introduced to TRYK?? hehe :D

^ headache. it's the freakin' NY weather. 4 seasons. I died w/ heat at work and then had to go out in the cold. no wonder i'm not feeling well :wacko:

*coughs* does that even need to be asked? obviously I'm the topper XD

the chat was nice. I really really liked it <333

Henry is like a mysterious mochi. you think he's a greenteamochi (i love green tea mochi btw) but then it might end up being IDK SOME KIND OF DRUG. once you 'eat' it you can't stop ;) WAHHAHAHAHAHA. jill what's your schedule for this coming weekend? do you have work?

Henry should only be a master @ skinship w/ HAEWOOK. anyone else *tut tut* Henry better knows the HaeWook will not let him get away with this :ph34r: (Zhou Mi stop flirting w/ Henry :lol: )

^haha mysterious mochi

i was just listening to "Everything" by Big Bang, and the lyrics here are perfect for henwookhae

a few lyrics from "Everything":

Cause every little thing you do turns me on (you turn me on)

and everytime you speak you touch my soul (you touch my soul girl)

Everything… aint a thing without you here in my life

(you sexy hottie- you got that body- you make things right)

aint a dream…

cause the way you hold me hits deep inside

(so sweet like honey - right on the money - blowin’ my mind)

everyday as i wake im whole

you got me feelin so fresh and good to go

my friends think that im crazy, yo

well, im about to get crazy some more

ps. who's this TK everyones talking about

backtracking, i read he's henry's mentor or something

plus that he taught henry to grasp his inner gheiness

iFensi chat::: I have yet to watch the video but pictures first ~~~

henwook --- "so near yet so far"!! :lol: Ryeo keeps looking at Henry's direction. *Ryeo wondering - 'why am i not seated with henhae?!?* wahaha :crazy::ph34r:

henhae --- they're seated beside each other with no ryeo to bother them!! weehee :wacko:

hae is definitely checking looking at henry's back. wahaaaa. and with such curious expression!! :woot: while the other members are busy listening to the host and doing the show, he's in his own world of henhae *ryeowook's staring glaring* keke

--- what's with all the band-aids hae??? what did you do with your lovely hand?? *i still haven't held your hand YET* :blush: :tears: huhu --------- *hides from henhae fans* :ph34r: :ph34r: