[official] Hen Wook Hae And The Power Of Lauism

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE!!! I THOUGHT WE BOTH SAID GOODNIGHT TO EACH OTHER ALREADY?!?! YOU GO SLEEP!! JUDGING FROM THOSE richard simmons I THINK IT'S HENLI O.O

Hmmm...is that Henry? am i right?

No my ladies (Lol, how gangsta!) It's not Henry. It's TK.

ok so I'm tired but I'm glad to see many new replies :D I'm going to reply later but first!

HANA! I finally found the old Netease Interview you were looking for. ok more like I was looking for something else and this happened to be there instead XD Funny how when you're looking for something you never find it, but when you're NOT looking for it, it's there :wub:

they're lq and in tudou, but better than nothing right? :D

PART 1: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/tbO8nYYEAF8/

PART 2: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Ow7aG3jOVSw/

PART 3: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/O65xJu6-R7I/

so for the major HENWOOKHAE - rewatch again ^^

Woopee! Yay for Netease interview!!!

I've been ripping off too many vids from Tudou nowadays because they're the only resources I can find.. Woot! Thank you Judy!!! :)

Guest lovelyjen

T___T do I even belong here? I feel so lost so very lost. I still love the Henwook, always will.

Stupid Internet, won't let me be on for long periods of time.

Guest kiirohana

^

^Judei is it TK??? 0.o i do think it is!

Siti! i see your name down there.... >< you show urself!

-edit-

it seems she just left -_- anyways... netease finally finished loading and i finally finished watching so....

Can i just say that i love that netease camera man?! focus on the henhae!!!!! woooooo weeeeeeeeeeee hahaha

i know most of u hav watched it already but please let me spazzzz more >< pleaseeeeeeee

hae put his hands on henry's and eeeekkkk played with his chin?! eekkk replaying it much!!!!!!!! then wookie plays with henry's hair then hae does it to henry again ( this is when it close ups) eeekkk as if to say mwahahahahahah he's mine!!! >< eek playing with the cheeks!!! waaaahhhhhhhhhh i love this interview so much!!! im not even listening to the talk anymore!!!!! henwookhae!!!! wins~~~~~~ ohmahhhhgahhhhhhhh

and have i said i love how they keep whispering to each oother?????????? aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa henry ahhhhhhh my heartstrings!!! >< aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and ooooh focusing cameraman lol haha hae has a mole in right forearm!!!!

hae is always leaning towards henry... like he wishes the arm of the sofa wasn't there XD

this interview shouldn't be called NetEase.. it should be neTEASE ohmaaagahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im sooo thanful to you unnie!! i owe u for the rest of my life!!!!!

whatttt theee kyuwon? kyuwon been fixin each other's faces with them removing dirt and stuff...

anddd ekkkkkk hae playing with hannieeeeeeee like i seee a kid playing with mommyyyyy eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk sooo cuteeeeee i love chuuuuu fishy!

annnnnnndddd kyumiiiii tooooo~~~ aiyoooooooooooooooob my hearttttttt is sooo happy!

ghei overload!!! aigoooooooooo the whisperssssssssssssssssss

waaahh poor henryyyyyyy lol wonnie cut off his talk part and he asked hae... " is it done?" wahhhhh cutieeeeeeee much!!!!!! so cute!!!!!!!!!!! then when he was asked he couldn't say much lol wahhahahahaha >< love love love love!!! eek!!! lol and aiyaaa so many languages he knowsss ahhh and he says them soooo sexily..... and when he says them hae just *stares* at him (yesh i know hae... i know you think it's sexy too~~~<3)

aiyaaaaaaaa lol mimi is so cute here!!! every1 so cute!!!! eek eeek eeeeeeek

part 2 is soooo laumazingggggggg XD

aiyaaaa hae puts his hand on henry's thighhhh and then and then eeek

now part 3....

aiyaaaa it's hard to understand hangeng's chinese >< beijing accent much >< like my hs chinese teacher... nonetheless... hihihihiihiih aiyooooooo what are won hae doing at hangeng's back????? aigoooooo haewon much >< aiyoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

watching this... i look at wookie's HUGE shoes..... three shoelifts??? lol whahahahah no offense wookie... hahahaha so cute >< im just too sure there are lots of shoulifts in them <3

they talk about F4??? huh? ehhhh lol hahahaha >< yesh i want you to do better than them... not that you aren't already <.< my dear lovable boys... i mean that you should go philippines like them okay?!!!!!

when wonnie talks.... since i dont understand korean... and he tends to look up a lot... as in A LOT!! i think.... is he talking about god >< rofl rofl wahahahahhaha

around 10:5? of part 3... i think i heard hae say baby??? (calling out to henry???) just my imagination??? aiyoooooooooooooooooooooo hope not!

lol even henry stretching his back is cute!!! aigoo fangirling much XD waiyooo why do i think that when the cam close ups on the others... haewook massages his back?? aiyooooooooooo

wookie looks at the cam A LOT!! hihihih and his cheek-pufff aiyaaaaaaaa

henwook explain stuff to each otherrrr awwww cutieeeeee XD aiyaaaaaa so cute gestures wookie!!!!!! aigooooooooooooooo wth!!!!!! where did this wookie go now?!!!!!!!!

lol and on henry's turn wahahhaha hae :P hahaha lol asking for henry's attention i see <3

yesh hae you are my everything toooooo i lab chuuuuu 你才是我的全部!!!

lol kyu so cuuuuute 你也很可爱!!!!!

lol at whoever did the meow! cuties >< hahaha and hae's mei guan xi lol hahahahaha poor mc cant read the messages aiyeeee is that henhae singing??? 21:24... im too happy everything sounds henhae to me... so i need a sane mind to tell me who was that... ><

tooo much spazzing? sorry~~~ now breathing to relax~~~~

have i said how much i love judy unnie for finding me the link??? I LOVE CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

T___T do I even belong here? I feel so lost so very lost. I still love the Henwook, always will.

DDD :

JENMI! DON'T SAY THAT! OF COURSE YOU BELONG HERE! Like I said, Judy is my Wookie, Magnae is my Donghae, Oppa is my TK, Jenmi is my Mimi, Jill is my Geng??.

^

Damn it. I seriously suck at NINJA~ING.

Anyway! OMG I CAN'T STOP SPAZZING OVER THE DAMN "MIROTIC" SONG. Princess, that song is making me think of Henwook wayt oo much!

DDD :

JENMI! DON'T SAY THAT! OF COURSE YOU BELONG HERE! Like I said, Judy is my Wookie, Magnae is my Donghae, Oppa is my TK, Jenmi is my Mimi, Jill is my Geng??.

^

Anyway! OMG I CAN'T STOP SPAZZING OVER THE DAMN "MIROTIC" SONG. Princess, that song is making me think of Henwook wayt oo much!

DDD :

^

Guest kiirohana

^Switi double posted lol haha silly server of soompi >< because of that i top a page~~~ aigooooo

anyways yehs apprently ur not good at ninjaing

and since when have i become TK??? -____- not that im complaining but.... can;t i be donghae? ok.. me and my fishy obsession... ><

and mirotic=henwook??? 0.O i see henhae... and yoosu ~~~~ or maybe henwookhae OT3 action??? wahahahhaha

and and and

i updated fic.... lazy to copy and post http://kiirohana-16.multiply.com/

still lots of errors... didn't even spellcheck yet... i had to cut it up for 2 reasons:

1. it was getting long

2. the netease interview finished loading ><

ohhh and siti don't kill me if i murdered your onkey plot!!! more homicide on the next part~~~ aigooooo

Guest sassydork_.

lol hahaha hello!!! i remember you!!!! >< ur the one that got me into/introduced TK in the first place!!! hihihihihi >< (thanks for that btw)... welll as for the guy..... we've been making ot4 issues about him and hwh lol wahahahahah

as for the tracker... lol ... sorry we confused you... but we were actually playing jokes in our make-beleive situation hehehe >< ( henhae were helping astrid hide >< because of some silly stuff we were talkin bout lol hihih then i said i placed a tracker on henhae so there's no where she could hide... ) lol... we get kinda silly here >< hihihi but as for the info you gave... i didnt know u could do that!!!!! waaaahhh really helpful lol thanks hahahahaha

the pics... it's good that she's blurred... i don't mean that in a mean way but... who knows... some henry fans might get jealous or sth and be mean to her or sth <.< henry looks so cute in the pic lol lol hahahaha and.... the shape of his face.... ahhhhh <3 his jawline is hot XD and his lips so red and luscious omgeeeeee he looks soooo hot in the 1st pic >.< omggggggg *stillstaring*

the second pic lol such a dork!!!! >< cute much!!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I AM THE SOLE REASON WHY TK BECOME A REALLY BIG TOPIC HERE, RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?!?!??!?!?! WHOEVER DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME..........I'M GONNA KILL YOU.

Okay maybe not, lol. I don't even know majority of people here except for *POINTS ACCUSINGLY* Judey LOL.

LOL OKAY, I GET IT. SEE HOW LOST I AM?! THAT'S WHY I CAN'T REPLY TO THIS FORUM...IT'S MAKING ME CONFUSED XDD

I actually wanted to just cut her because I found blurring kind of....mean -__-;; I seriously love that picture like....a whole lot because he looks so fresh and youg and innocent *COUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH* and the 2nd one, that's one totally random because at first I thought it wasn't him XD

WHAT THE HELL MAY. WHAT THE HELL.

Hana don't quote images! TuT

Guess who? LOL!

WHAT? WHAT WHAT THE HELL? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! *INNOCENT EYES* LOL

And that picture...I KNOW IT TOO WELL LOL, HALLO THERE TAEYEON KIM.

AND ABOUT WHAT I TOLD YOU, ASK HER OKAY? I don't know people in this thread except for you *CRIESS*

This thread confuses me a WHOLE LOT. Maybe because I don't really ship the Henwookhae? lol.

peeps..don't hate me! At least we got to a new page!! :sweatingbullets:

May don't be afraid!! We here are all one big happy DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY! :lol:. Call me Siti!.

Anyways......

OMO OMO OMO. Peeps......I'm going crazy. Like for real. It's 4.14am in the morning now and I have yet to feel sleepy! OMO OMO OMO! I'm going crazy over the MIROTIC song. Now that SHINEE has sung it live on SHIMSHIMTAPA I'm even more spazzzy and hyper and crazy!

OMO OMO OMO. My head is thinking a lot of thoughts. I'm going to post the translation now and you'll see why MIROTIC SHOULD be Henwook ATHEM song. Okay i know a lot of peeps has so many different conclusion of the lyric but HECK! I SWEAR IT SCREAMS OUT HENWOOK!. I'm gonna break it down...

"[.....]" are my interpretation!

Judy love~"I GOT YOU~UNDER MY SKIN!"

From the start, you were sweet and simply attracted to me.

You'd stay always like that, you said when you first walk up to me.

[it's crystal clear, right from the start Wookie is already hypnotize and smitten of Henli. Do i need anymore explanation? ;)]

All the possibilities open up Oh~

[ HELL YEAH!! ALL POSSIBLITIES OPEN UP THE MOMENT HENLI STEPS INTO SM!! HE IS DOOM TO THE GHEINESS]

What is love? What!! Right now it is Red Ocean,

I'm breaking my rules again, you know it's getting boring?

[They didn't realize it was love until later on~and yes! Henli is breaking his rules of being STRAIGHT! He's kind of getting tired of the whole HET concept...chasing after man is much more thrilling!*agrees*]

You do get hurt a little bit, it's all right Oh~.

[Of course being in a relationship with the one you love is never easy when there are people trying to stop your way =_=]

You want me, you've fallen for me, you're crazy for me,

you can't break out, I got you~ under my skin.

[YES! WOOKIE CAN'T BREAK OUT OF THE SPELL! HENLI HAS PUT SO MUCH CHARM DRIVING HIM INSANE!]

You want me, you've fallen for me, you're crazy for me,

you are my slave, I got you~ under my skin.

[THE LYRIC TOOK EVERYTHING OUT FROM MY MOUTH. IT'S CLEAR THAT HENLI GOT WOOKIE UNDER HIS SKIN. *nods*]

It nests in your head, the intense stare.

It's not me, my unmoving Chrome heart.

[i feel like this line is going out for the fans. Their intense stares got imprinted into our mind that it got us lusting for more.....not sure about the Chrome part though >.>]

This is your choice Oh~

[YES! IT IS OUR CHOICE TO BELIEVE IN THEIR LOVE OR NOT.]

Flowing through your veins running through you are millions of my crystal.

Finally the end of transformation.

[Okay i might not be making sense here but i think because of them, we lost ourselves in the process. And in time what started as a small attraction turns into a HUGE obsession in the end *coughjudy&mecough* .]

This must be love? Oh~

[The answer is already obvious duh! :P]

[CHORUS]

With a single kiss~ the day revitalizing~ a powerful pull.

The second kiss, it sent a blow to your heart and it feels hot!

[i know they do KISS off-cam but heck! With just a single touch it revitalize Ryeowook's day, such a powerful pull. The second touch sent a strong blow to Ryeowook making him all hot and bothered!]

Yeah~ I have you! YOU KNOW YOU GOT IT!

*INSERT CHANGMIN AWESOME SCREAM*

[OKAY THIS IS FOR ME THE AWESOME PART OF THE ENTIRE SONG~CAN YOU IMAGINE WOOKIE SCREAMING IN PLEASURE WITH THOSE ROPES TIED TO HIS HAND. I SAY HIS HORMONES MUST BE RAGING. *_*]

Yeah~Come on! Come on!

I got you-Under my skin

[YEAH COME ON HENLI! GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!]

In your dreams I order you under my magic spell,

You want to do it again, I got you~ under my skin.

[OH YES. Henli DEFINITELY got Wookie under his spell. I tell you with just a pout Wookie will submit to every Henli's need *_*.]

My devils ride, you now don't have a place to breathe,

Let's have fun now that I've got you~ under my skin.

[ROUGH RIDE I TELL YOU.....till it leaves Wookie all breatheless. They're definitely gonna have fun all night long :P]

[CHORUS]

SEE.

TOLD YOU MIROTIC IS HENWOOK OFFICIAL ANTHEM SONG. AND YOU KNOW THE HEAVY BACKGROUND MUSIC, IT'S ACTUALLY MIRRORING FRUSTRATION AND EMOTIONS OF HENWOOK *_*. TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONE WHO'S GOING CRAZEH.

Judy i need to FREAKING spazz with chu~I AM HIGH. BE ONLINE AT 8.30 AM LATER OKAY BABE ^_^

^ OMG! you brave girl. you actually posted MIROTIC up for Henwook. The lyrics *nods* are very fitting. Ok sorry for the henwook fans who want to keep Henwook for Disney Channel. But time to level up :P I see siti, that you have scared all the peeps away too :P

^ OMG! you brave girl. you actually posted MIROTIC up for Henwook. The lyrics *nods* are very fitting. Ok sorry for the henwook fans who want to keep Henwook for Disney Channel. But time to level up :P I see siti, that you have scared all the peeps away too :P

PRINCESS! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE! NO MORE HIDING ALREADY! :P

WHAT! I DIDN'T SCARE THEM AWAY INSTEAD I GOT THEM UNDER MY SKIN!~ AHEHEEHHHEHEHE!!!

^ DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU? *GOES OFF TO WATCH*

yes yes I know you love me ;)

I didn't watch Part 1 and 3 over again yet. haha I basically watched Part 2 twice, since there was so much HWH :wub:

No my ladies (Lol, how gangsta!) It's not Henry. It's TK.

Woopee! Yay for Netease interview!!!

I've been ripping off too many vids from Tudou nowadays because they're the only resources I can find.. Woot! Thank you Judy!!! :)

I've been ripping so many lq videos from Tudou too :ph34r: really wished I had kept up with SJM when it debut. but at least it's better than nothing :phew:

JEN! JEN! JEN!

I'm glad you still love Henwook. and I know why you're lost . . . all our spam talks :lol: I hope you get your internet back soon though >__<

^

-edit-

it seems she just left -_- anyways... netease finally finished loading and i finally finished watching so....

Can i just say that i love that netease camera man?! focus on the henhae!!!!! woooooo weeeeeeeeeeee hahaha

i know most of u hav watched it already but please let me spazzzz more >< pleaseeeeeeee

hae put his hands on henry's and eeeekkkk played with his chin?! eekkk replaying it much!!!!!!!! then wookie plays with henry's hair then hae does it to henry again ( this is when it close ups) eeekkk as if to say mwahahahahahah he's mine!!! >< eek playing with the cheeks!!! waaaahhhhhhhhhh i love this interview so much!!! im not even listening to the talk anymore!!!!! henwookhae!!!! wins~~~~~~ ohmahhhhgahhhhhhhh

hae is always leaning towards henry... like he wishes the arm of the sofa wasn't there XD

this interview shouldn't be called NetEase.. it should be neTEASE ohmaaagahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im sooo thanful to you unnie!! i owe u for the rest of my life!!!!!

whatttt theee kyuwon? kyuwon been fixin each other's faces with them removing dirt and stuff...

anddd ekkkkkk hae playing with hannieeeeeeee like i seee a kid playing with mommyyyyy eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk sooo cuteeeeee i love chuuuuu fishy!

ghei overload!!! aigoooooooooo the whisperssssssssssssssssss

waaahh poor henryyyyyyy lol wonnie cut off his talk part and he asked hae... " is it done?" wahhhhh cutieeeeeeee much!!!!!! so cute!!!!!!!!!!! then when he was asked he couldn't say much lol wahhahahahaha >< love love love love!!! eek!!! lol and aiyaaa so many languages he knowsss ahhh and he says them soooo sexily..... and when he says them hae just *stares* at him (yesh i know hae... i know you think it's sexy too~~~<3)

part 2 is soooo laumazingggggggg XD

aiyaaaa hae puts his hand on henry's thighhhh and then and then eeek

now part 3....

aiyaaaa it's hard to understand hangeng's chinese >< beijing accent much >< like my hs chinese teacher... nonetheless... hihihihiihiih aiyooooooo what are won hae doing at hangeng's back????? aigoooooo haewon much >< aiyoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

watching this... i look at wookie's HUGE shoes..... three shoelifts??? lol whahahahah no offense wookie... hahahaha so cute >< im just too sure there are lots of shoulifts in them <3

lol even henry stretching his back is cute!!! aigoo fangirling much XD waiyooo why do i think that when the cam close ups on the others... haewook massages his back?? aiyooooooooooo

wookie looks at the cam A LOT!! hihihih and his cheek-pufff aiyaaaaaaaa

henwook explain stuff to each otherrrr awwww cutieeeeee XD aiyaaaaaa so cute gestures wookie!!!!!! aigooooooooooooooo wth!!!!!! where did this wookie go now?!!!!!!!!

lol and on henry's turn wahahhaha hae :P hahaha lol asking for henry's attention i see <3

yesh hae you are my everything toooooo i lab chuuuuu 你才是我的全部!!!

lol kyu so cuuuuute 你也很可爱!!!!!

tooo much spazzing? sorry~~~ now breathing to relax~~~~

have i said how much i love judy unnie for finding me the link??? I LOVE CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

yes yes, keeping loving me XD

I'm glad the Netease interview made you so happy :D It's really great and so much touching! I pretty much ignore the interview (since I can't understand most of the mandarin anyways) and focus on the boys fooling around XD

Hae loves petting Henry. he kept on putting his hand on his chin and Henry lets him and he uses his fingers and plays w/ Henry's cheeks like the piano. Henry is like a cat to Hae hahaha. so adorable. and when Hae was using the key on Geng. too adorable. Hae :wub:

I like how Wookie is seriously so competitive w/ Hae. when Hae first started playing with Henry's cheeks Wookie fixes Henry's hair as if reminding Henry and Hae that HE'S THERE and that Henry is HIS XD ahhh the competition is so fun *squees* and then after the host says Henry has great skin and Hae tests it once again, Wookie sees Hae doing it and then proceeds to pinch Henry's cheeks :wub:

lol you're witty! instead of NETease it DEFINITELY should be neTEASE :lol: and I really like this interview, at least the cameraman or woman zoomed in on SOME of the HWH moments <33 better than the last SOHU one <_<

KyuWon omg . . . Shiwon was playing with Kyu's fingers. goshhhhh. but it's ok I was too busy staring at HWH hahaha :D

and! the funniest part has got to be when it was Henry's "solo" :P :P

the host asked Henry to say something in Cantonese to the Guangdong fans and Henry said, "Hello I am Henry" and then Won cuts in and says somethng in Canto too XDDD and then the host then goes, "Ok, next Zhoumi . . ." LOL!

but I think it was Hae that asked Henry, "Is your solo finished?" and then Henry mumbles something, probably, "no ??!!??" and then LOL! Hae/Geng/Won/Wookie all LOLed at Henry. they were literally tearing b/c Henry didn't even do his solo and the host cut him off XD I love SJM in here, you really get to see how well everyone gets along. I really like how fun HENWOOKHAEWONGENG are . . . and then you have KyuMi on the side being so NORMAL and MATURE :lol: ahh SJM <3333

and when Henry was saying the diff languages, I DID notice Hae staring at Henry. it was a very intense stare too ^^ Henry must've felt it b/c you can see him fidgeting ;)

Actually, Geng is so phail with languages =___= hahaha but that's why we love GENG ^_^

and yes I believe Wookie have many shoelifts. no wonder the big shoes :unsure: But I think HENWOOKHAE are the right height together :D

hmm I know right. where did the cute/touchy/gesture-y Wookie go to? sometimes I wonder . . . but in the end let's just hope he'll return to his old self soon. Unless! SM wants Wookie to have a more mysterious image (somewhat like JJ of DBSK?) o_O well I do have my own set of reasons but whatever it is, Wookie I want your old cute self back D:

wahhh so much spazzing from you! but i'm glad you're spazzing! makes me happy and spazzy too :) go rewatch it again when you're bored! and HANA! are you still backtracking this thread? :P

PRINCESS! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE! NO MORE HIDING ALREADY! :P

WHAT! I DIDN'T SCARE THEM AWAY INSTEAD I GOT THEM UNDER MY SKIN!~ AHEHEEHHHEHEHE!!!

HIDING IS FUN!

but I've already showed myself! ahhh lol you seriously got MIROTIC UNDER YOUR SKIN ;)

henwook vers. mirotic would be so hot. somehow I imagine them in DD outfits singing it. and somehow MIROTIC reminds me of Blakey's DEATH SAVED ME fic O__O we can seriously make a trailer from this ^_^

^Switi double posted lol haha silly server of soompi >< because of that i top a page~~~ aigooooo

anyways yehs apprently ur not good at ninjaing

and since when have i become TK??? -____- not that im complaining but.... can;t i be donghae? ok.. me and my fishy obsession... ><

and mirotic=henwook??? 0.O i see henhae... and yoosu ~~~~ or maybe henwookhae OT3 action??? wahahahhaha

and and and

i updated fic.... lazy to copy and post http://kiirohana-16.multiply.com/

still lots of errors... didn't even spellcheck yet... i had to cut it up for 2 reasons:

1. it was getting long

2. the netease interview finished loading ><

ohhh and siti don't kill me if i murdered your onkey plot!!! more homicide on the next part~~~ aigooooo

going to read this right away! and yesh you updated ^_^

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I AM THE SOLE REASON WHY TK BECOME A REALLY BIG TOPIC HERE, RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?!?!??!?!?! WHOEVER DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME..........I'M GONNA KILL YOU.

Okay maybe not, lol. I don't even know majority of people here except for *POINTS ACCUSINGLY* Judey LOL.

LOL OKAY, I GET IT. SEE HOW LOST I AM?! THAT'S WHY I CAN'T REPLY TO THIS FORUM...IT'S MAKING ME CONFUSED XDD

I actually wanted to just cut her because I found blurring kind of....mean -__-;; I seriously love that picture like....a whole lot because he looks so fresh and youg and innocent *COUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH* and the 2nd one, that's one totally random because at first I thought it wasn't him XD

WHAT? WHAT WHAT THE HELL? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! *INNOCENT EYES* LOL

And that picture...I KNOW IT TOO WELL LOL, HALLO THERE TAEYEON KIM.

AND ABOUT WHAT I TOLD YOU, ASK HER OKAY? I don't know people in this thread except for you *CRIESS*

This thread confuses me a WHOLE LOT. Maybe because I don't really ship the Henwookhae? lol.

You're giving the people here a scare. LOL! Umayos ka. ROFL!

Sitiyahhhhhhhhh! ROFLOLOLOLOLOL!!! You are obsessed with Mirotic!!!! Did you even sleep? OMGGG.

Hhahhahaha!!

Judy! You weren't there in the beginning of SJM but you didn't really miss a lot!!! XD

Guest kiirohana

^fine mirotic is henwook song *goes off to find perfect henhae song*

yes yes I know you love me ;)

I didn't watch Part 1 and 3 over again yet. haha I basically watched Part 2 twice, since there was so much HWH :wub:

I've been ripping so many lq videos from Tudou too :ph34r: really wished I had kept up with SJM when it debut. but at least it's better than nothing :phew:

JEN! JEN! JEN!

I'm glad you still love Henwook. and I know why you're lost . . . all our spam talks :lol: I hope you get your internet back soon though >__<

yes yes, keeping loving me XD

I'm glad the Netease interview made you so happy :D It's really great and so much touching! I pretty much ignore the interview (since I can't understand most of the mandarin anyways) and focus on the boys fooling around XD

Hae loves petting Henry. he kept on putting his hand on his chin and Henry lets him and he uses his fingers and plays w/ Henry's cheeks like the piano. Henry is like a cat to Hae hahaha. so adorable. and when Hae was using the key on Geng. too adorable. Hae :wub:

I like how Wookie is seriously so competitive w/ Hae. when Hae first started playing with Henry's cheeks Wookie fixes Henry's hair as if reminding Henry and Hae that HE'S THERE and that Henry is HIS XD ahhh the competition is so fun *squees* and then after the host says Henry has great skin and Hae tests it once again, Wookie sees Hae doing it and then proceeds to pinch Henry's cheeks :wub:

lol you're witty! instead of NETease it DEFINITELY should be neTEASE :lol: and I really like this interview, at least the cameraman or woman zoomed in on SOME of the HWH moments <33 better than the last SOHU one <_<

KyuWon omg . . . Shiwon was playing with Kyu's fingers. goshhhhh. but it's ok I was too busy staring at HWH hahaha :D

and! the funniest part has got to be when it was Henry's "solo" :P :P

the host asked Henry to say something in Cantonese to the Guangdong fans and Henry said, "Hello I am Henry" and then Won cuts in and says somethng in Canto too XDDD and then the host then goes, "Ok, next Zhoumi . . ." LOL!

but I think it was Hae that asked Henry, "Is your solo finished?" and then Henry mumbles something, probably, "no ??!!??" and then LOL! Hae/Geng/Won/Wookie all LOLed at Henry. they were literally tearing b/c Henry didn't even do his solo and the host cut him off XD I love SJM in here, you really get to see how well everyone gets along. I really like how fun HENWOOKHAEWONGENG are . . . and then you have KyuMi on the side being so NORMAL and MATURE :lol: ahh SJM <3333

and when Henry was saying the diff languages, I DID notice Hae staring at Henry. it was a very intense stare too ^^ Henry must've felt it b/c you can see him fidgeting ;)

Actually, Geng is so phail with languages =___= hahaha but that's why we love GENG ^_^

and yes I believe Wookie have many shoelifts. no wonder the big shoes :unsure: But I think HENWOOKHAE are the right height together :D

hmm I know right. where did the cute/touchy/gesture-y Wookie go to? sometimes I wonder . . . but in the end let's just hope he'll return to his old self soon. Unless! SM wants Wookie to have a more mysterious image (somewhat like JJ of DBSK?) o_O well I do have my own set of reasons but whatever it is, Wookie I want your old cute self back D:

wahhh so much spazzing from you! but i'm glad you're spazzing! makes me happy and spazzy too :) go rewatch it again when you're bored! and HANA! are you still backtracking this thread? :P

HIDING IS FUN!

but I've already showed myself! ahhh lol you seriously got MIROTIC UNDER YOUR SKIN ;)

henwook vers. mirotic would be so hot. somehow I imagine them in DD outfits singing it. and somehow MIROTIC reminds me of Blakey's DEATH SAVED ME fic O__O we can seriously make a trailer from this ^_^

going to read this right away! and yesh you updated ^_^

yes it seems henry is like a pet to hae in this lol... he's like MWAHAHAH UR MY HENRY PET MWAHAHAH >.> idk.. gehh im soo lame... i lost my head because of too much punching...

yesh the competitive haewook yesh yesh... somehow i want minnie to join in today

yesh the godzira hamabaga has updated!!! lausome too! with tk! speaking of tk! i found tryk fic in miracle lol... really getting popular this couple

where was i???

im guessing it's camerawoman! or at least woman at heart lol cuz he/she knows how to do the job right >.> for fangirls i mean >.<

i dont understand the korean~~ wehehhehe ...so the henry's solo lol... hahaha... so hae asked first.. which makes it WAY funnier lol

as for the talking....but really nothing much intersting in the talk except for mimi.. i think his was pretty funny.... then the rest is just.. stare at the otp/3s wehehehehheheh

lol henwookhaewongeng.... 5 people! wehh yesh 5 people skinship yesh yesh a lot .. yesh yesh...

incoherence still evident from godzira hamabaga fic... not even know if i spell that right... im too happy.. she's too amazing i tell you.. plus the tryk fic toooo tk is getting waaay famous lsm is sure to pick him up

NO TO MYSTERIOUS IMAGE WOOKIE!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!! T_T

henwookhae right height YES YES YES YES YES *NODS* *NODS* *NODS* *BREAKS NECK* hwhHWKM--- yesh yesh their height like that yesh yesh

sad news on bdays don't read really... but i need to share the sad... don't kill me... that's why it's in spoiler ya knw

aigoooo i so sad at news that henry not with haewook on his bday T_T they in japan T_T then on hae bday... only wookie greets hae and gives hae cake... where my mochi?

5 am... sleep? what's that? i have 15 tabs of fics to read in my IE.... blehhhh

edit later when sanity back in brain... probably just crapcrop my whole thing >.>

HANA! ^_^ can you please translate/summarize this article? :D :D

Henry's Thoughts on Ryeowook:

scan1.jpg

it's from a recent magazine and 5 SJM members, Geng/Ryeowook/Donghae/KyuHyun/Shiwon all write about each other. It's kind of weird how Henry/Zhou Mi aren't included >__< But! Henry writes about Wookie. I'm thinking if they keep the magazine on only 5 of the SJM members, it doesn't make sense to have Henry write about Wookie.

The five articles are as goes:

Shiwon wrote about Hangeng.

Donghae on Shiwon

Wookie on Kyu

Kyu on Donghae

so Hangeng could've written about Wookie. I'm thinking why did they let Henry write about Wookie, but not feature Henry/Zhou Mi as well =___=

^ did Wookie really give Hae cake? where did you get that news from?

OMO.. WAITING FOR TRANSLATION OF THAT MAG JUDY LOVES! HANA MUST BE BRAIN DEAD.. 15 TABS OF FIC.. LOL!!!!!! I CAN'T DO THAT!

HANA WAKE UP! FASTTTT!!!!

I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING TO SHARE BUT I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING.. T.T HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH..

and yea.. wookie really gave donghae a cake.. donghae said on sukira.. i heard it with my own two ears.. >.<

Guest kiirohana

actually saw that this morning hehe ^^.... didn't see judy asking m to translate then... plus i got lazy and~~ i was hoping someone from sjm thread or sth would gehehhe... but since it's been a day and i can't find a translation yet, i will go off translate now... but... i must say the word are kinda blurry when i zoom in so i cant be too sure.. i'll summarize and post it up as soon as i can! >< give me an hour lol hehehehe >.> yesh im still very much grade 3 in mandarin... i need more practice.... i've been begging to go to shanghai/taiwan or mandarin speaking place ( where i can get sj goodies) hehe but to no avail.. .really cant wait to get my salary... but first i need to start work... which i haven't yet..

^judei: yesh brain dead i was tis morning... but i slept for around 5 hours and went bummnig around the whole day....

^unnie: as judei and fallenframes (whats ur name again? sorryhehehe ) said.... hae said so from sukira >.>

ok im rambling again.. *now really translates*

Archived