[official] Hen Wook Hae And The Power Of Lauism

HALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAMAKAZZA. OMGGG! WELCOME TO THIS THREAD!!! WHAT IS YOUR NAME? OMGGGGGG.

WHATEVER THEY SAY TO YOU, DON'T LISTEN. JUST LISTEN TO ME!!! THEY'RE NOT NORMAL PEOPLE, I'M THE ONLY NORMAL PERSON HERE! YOU'RE NORMAL TOO RIGHT!? WE SHOULD GET MARRIED. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE PEOPLE HERE!!!! BE MINE!!!!!!!! XD I FUNCTION NORMALLY. SWEAR!!!

SORRY GUYS, THIS CREATURE IS MINE.

Kamakazza: Thank you!!! see i'm not a perv lol! what's your name btw? what can we call you? hehe!

LOL you are are hilarious!!!!!!!!! You can call me Amber /\_/\ :D This has got to be the funniest forum I have ever read, I can`t stop laughing!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh. Judy loves.. Broken things.. Huhuhu. Hate it! But anyways, my flames are still flaming but it's better now. Thank you! And Lol! Don't be jealous of me and Siti!!!!! ROFL!

And to Amber!!!! I love your name!!! OMG! I hope you can stick around, and yeaa, funniest thread ever!!!! LOLZ!!!

:D

Guest kiirohana

^

^ la.la.la that picture! eek henwook!!!! hehehe >.> aiyooo is it just me or those pants became shorter and more loose than before?

^Judei! omo henry's hair... it's soooo HIGH! and... kind of all over the place... but it's cute!

and eek Henwookhae! ( so wookie's in the hoodie i suppose...) wonder what henhae were talking about

henry's face so cute... while the rest of him so hot! >.> omgeeeee

wait so henry's taller than donghae already? or was he always taller?? or is it just the 5-inch high hair? ( well it does lok that high 0.o)

omo kyuri... for a split second i thought they were holding hands....

hello Amber!!!! i like your name!!!! so pretty!!! yes this thread is lots of laughs and perviness (since we cant help it with all the fanservice) so stickaround kay?

ASTRID! STOP COMPLAINING! I CLAIM YOU!!! YOU HAPPY?! >.> and i won't be bottom forever hear me? want me to whip you?!! >.>

hard to resist posting here >.> *rushes back to work*

-EDIT EDIT-

I'M high~ but lazy to work... so here take my lame caps for the hwh pic above

Donghae: so wanna go out with me later?

*wookie leaves not wanting to hear*

*Henry looks worriedly at wookie *

con't Kyury pic:

Henry: teehee I have a date with fishy later~weeee*peace*

Kyu: *sigh* where's my Mimi~

>.> lame lame.... aigoooo

*now really starts to work*

Hana :::

we speak hiligaynon in iloilo, same with bacolod.

now that i know your lj, im gonna visit it too. i'll try reading your fics when i have more free time. *maybe next month!!!*. kekeke. and i have to start from the beginning. ugh... that's going to be a lot of reading. LoL. aja aja!!!

yeah sure, judei you and me for meet ups is fine. it's going to fun. looking forward to that. ~~

Judy ::: i dont know where to start but i've known hwh for quite a while already. its just that i was once not a (big) supporter of non sj member in sjm (*don't kill me*) but i didnt hate them or what. (*i wasnt an extremist only13*). then he grew into me as days pass by and my instensely monitoring SJM also helped me in knowing the new members more. since im a hae fan, i tend to notice what he does most of the time. like how i knew about eunhae and teukhae and eunshihae/shihae back in korea, that's how i noticed his closeness with ryeo and hen when they started SJM. then i guess everything follows.

my not being a lurker here in this thread is because im pretty new to being a fan. i mean Suju is my first boyband and maybe the only one. and because of them i knew what a fan is. keke. i've never been a fan before. so i'm also new to fangirly-ing and posting to forums and other stuff that a fan does. actually it was just a few months back that i started to post in other threads especially in the photo section coz before i only post in SJ main thread and SJM thread.

Amber ::: hi amber, hope you don't mind me calling you by your name ok?!?. we're both new here in this thread, pretty much. and i agree that this thread is so funny and i can relax here. coz there are some threads where i go to that are pretty much strict and have so much rules so when i post in those thread/s, i'm quite formal and not too fangirly. hehe LoL. i've alredy made this thread my home in addition to the other homes i have in soompi. haha. im still adjusting to the environment here. people here are hilarious and crazyyyyyyyyyyy!!! maybe after a while im going to be one of them... (*maybe i'll get pervy too!!!*) wahahaha...

Siti yah! I've been uploading the gifs I promised you the whole day. But it keeps on stopping in the middle of the upload. T.T I'm going to go try again in the mall tomorrow! So wait for it okay?! :) And why did you leave me last night? T.T

KERI: OH MY GOD!!! THAT IS MY FAV LINE IN THE WHOLE MIROTIC SONG *__*. AND THAT PICS IS NOT HELPING ME AT ALL CAUSE MY MIND JUST WENT TO THE GUTTER xDDDD. Thank you so much LOVE!!

MAGNAE: Why are you obesses with my "FLAMES?" =_= . You know what....I DON'T CARE! Go ahead and promote my "FLAMES" qoute cause it's going to beat "FUWUYER" and "LINCHEE". Hey I didn't leave you! I went to do my prayer and my mom needed my help urgently which i didn't know would takes hours! T.T .

Get your self online okay cause my NEPHEW is singing "NOBODY". You wouldn't want to miss it!.

JUDY: I can never ditch you love~! Who's going to be my spazzmate when i'm bored!*POUT*. I'll let you be the lead this time ^_^. Neon nareul wonhae!..

AMBER: Omo I love chu~! We are all one very very crazy DYSFUNCTIONAL family who's also very very passionate on their OTP!. How old are you anyway AMBER?? ^^.

DOREEN: It seems you're going to battle it out with Jill and Hana cause they both fallen for the FISHY'S charm! It seems Donghae has gotten you peeps under skin~! xDDDDD.

PEEPS. HELP ME. MIROTIC IS GIVING ME SEVERE NOSEBLEEDING. I CAN'T STOP THINKING OF HENWOOK *__*. I NEED MY JUDY TO SPAZZ.

EDIT: JUDY! I KNOW YOUR GOING TO REACT THE WAY I EXPECTED!! KEEP IT TOGETHER DUDE!! I'LL BE ON LATER AT 8 YOUR TIME! JUST HOLD IT IN! xDDD

Siti!! i'm sorry i didn't know it was your birthday

here it's still the 22nd, so hopefully this isn't tooo late

(i was running out of catchy mirotic quotes heh)

and judy, this gif: http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k474/loveeeWook/913_1.gif

made my day!! thank you for a very long time

so there was henwook at the SMTOWN! so adorable

that gif made my week/month/year! :lol: seriously henwook <33333 I can't help but notice Wookie's smiling face . . . b/c I haven't seen him smile so for a long long time. Wookie must miss being so close with all of SM and to be singing in Korean. haha I hope Wookie gets happier. sometimes I feel down whenever I look at him~

HWH

KYURY

Cr. as tagged

thanks babe! ^__^ yah Hae shouldn't need to wear the beanie. I wanna see him w/ short hair :wub: and I love Wookie's hoodie. I really like Wookie's sense of style (b/c girls can wear what he wears too . . . yeahh I'm implying . . . ;) )

wait so henry's taller than donghae already? or was he always taller?? or is it just the 5-inch high hair? ( well it does lok that high 0.o)

omo kyuri... for a split second i thought they were holding hands....

hello Amber!!!! i like your name!!!! so pretty!!! yes this thread is lots of laughs and perviness (since we cant help it with all the fanservice) so stickaround kay?

ASTRID! STOP COMPLAINING! I CLAIM YOU!!! YOU HAPPY?! >.> and i won't be bottom forever hear me? want me to whip you?!! >.>

hard to resist posting here >.> *rushes back to work*

-EDIT EDIT-

I'M high~ but lazy to work... so here take my lame caps for the hwh pic above

Donghae: so wanna go out with me later?

*wookie leaves not wanting to hear*

*Henry looks worriedly at wookie *

con't Kyury pic:

Henry: teehee I have a date with fishy later~weeee*peace*

Kyu: *sigh* where's my Mimi~

>.> lame lame.... aigoooo

*now really starts to work*

LOL! omgosh what have this thread turned into?! YAH YOU TWO! GET YOUR NAUGHTY WAYS BACK INTO YOUR OWN ROOMS <___<;; I don't need to hear what is going on XDD don't worry Hana I support you in your quest for topping this page. You can do it!! ^^;; ooh and are you starting work already??

yeah sure, judei you and me for meet ups is fine. it's going to fun. looking forward to that. ~~

Judy ::: i dont know where to start but i've known hwh for quite a while already. its just that i was once not a (big) supporter of non sj member in sjm (*don't kill me*) but i didnt hate them or what. (*i wasnt an extremist only13*). then he grew into me as days pass by and my instensely monitoring SJM also helped me in knowing the new members more. since im a hae fan, i tend to notice what he does most of the time. like how i knew about eunhae and teukhae and eunshihae/shihae back in korea, that's how i noticed his closeness with ryeo and hen when they started SJM. then i guess everything follows.

my not being a lurker here in this thread is because im pretty new to being a fan. i mean Suju is my first boyband and maybe the only one. and because of them i knew what a fan is. keke. i've never been a fan before. so i'm also new to fangirly-ing and posting to forums and other stuff that a fan does. actually it was just a few months back that i started to post in other threads especially in the photo section coz before i only post in SJ main thread and SJM thread.

Amber ::: hi amber, hope you don't mind me calling you by your name ok?!?. we're both new here in this thread, pretty much. and i agree that this thread is so funny and i can relax here. coz there are some threads where i go to that are pretty much strict and have so much rules so when i post in those thread/s, i'm quite formal and not too fangirly. hehe LoL. i've alredy made this thread my home in addition to the other homes i have in soompi. haha. im still adjusting to the environment here. people here are hilarious and crazyyyyyyyyyyy!!! maybe after a while im going to be one of them... (*maybe i'll get pervy too!!!*) wahahaha...

ahhh I understand now Doreen. (i'm sorry my memory is basically phail and there are so many names to remember. If I call you by the wrong name please forgive me ^^ ). I really think Hae is Skinship Denial King. *sigh* I don't understand how he likes initating skinship but doesn't like to receive it. so I guess he's sadistic instead of a masochist huh? :lol: tsk tsk. some ppl are both from what I know :o maybe it's Henry LOLOL!

Amber! wahh your name is so pretty *___* My name feels so plain with yours *sigh* ahhh well =____= yeahh this forum is pretty much on crack 23/7 8D but it's cool since you can relax or de-stress yourself here. and you notice how we freak out at the slightest HWH interaction. yup but please stay and participate.

ok so I just came back from SJM forum. I see HenHae but did they switch ZhouMi & Ryeowook? =____= This better not be the new standing order or *shakes fist* :ph34r: but OMG THE BOYS LOOK FABULOUS. ALL OF THEM!! *__*

ok off to work myself now *sighs*

hilos!!

im a usually a silent reader and im new to this thread but i LOVE the vibe thats goin on here

and i LOOOVE henwookhae

everyone seems to know each other and stuff

ill definetly be visiting this thread often

ok before i REALLY go to work, I just want to say HI SKITTLESKAT!!

I'm glad you like the vibe b/c we're very cool LOLOL *coughs* yes yes I have no shame XDD

and a BIG PLUS IS IF YOU LOVE HENWOOKHAE ;) ok ok have you been claimed? NO RIGHT. can I claim you? I gotta snatch you before snakey siti does XDD what is your name? do you prefer henhae or henwook more? or a henry-other pairing? and are you a minor? LOL! also if you have time you should backtrack this thread. you will surely find a lot of goodies along the way ^_^v

ok ok i'm really going off to work T___T

yah siti: how do you know me so well. THIS BETTER NOT BE PERMANENT. :crazy:

^ PRINCESS HELL NO!! JUST BECAUSE I POST BY 2 MINUTES LATE YOU GET TO CLAIM HER!! NO FREAKING WAY!!

And yes princess...I know you very very well to know how you feel! I even told oppa that your going to be slight upset with the arrangement! I'll be waiting for you princess after work! I LOVE CHU~~!. Why do we even ask the same things lol!! xDDD.

hilos!!

im a usually a silent reader and im new to this thread but i LOVE the vibe thats goin on here

and i LOOOVE henwookhae

Omo new peep! Why hello thar! :lol: . I'm glad you decide to come out from your shell! Call me Siti as everyone knows I'm the PRESIDENT of DORKINESS!. How ild are you and what's your name love? :lol:. I'm so happy lots of new peeps are popping out lately!

OH AND SOMETHING YOU MUST KNOW. I CLAIM YOU AND YOU'RE OFFICIALLY MINE! >8DDDD. Back off you other peeps or i'll bite your fingers!. Can i know which side are you on love??

Henwook or Henhae?? Are you a supporter or ONkey or Jongkey??

EDIT:

SONG QOUTE OF THE DAY: WonderGirls - NOBODY

hw075.jpg

I want nobody, nobody but you

I want nobody, nobody but you

I don’t want anyone else,

I can’t have anyone but you,

I want nobody nobody, nobody nobody

henwookhug.gif

Back to the days

When we were so young

And wild and free

Everything was just like a dream

HW_001-1.jpg

I want to go back to those times

Why do you keep on pushing me away?

Why do you push me away?

I don’t want nobody, nobody

Nobody nobody but you.

^PRESIDENT OF DORKINESS And how could you forget that you're PRESIDENT OF PERVINESS too. -_-

hilos!!

and i LOOOVE henwookhae

YAHHH! Halo thar! Welcome! Welcome glorious creature of this universe.. It's nice to meet you! I'm Judei! What's your name????

Judy yah! Have fun at work!!! ;) I guess that position is just temporary since leader is missing so don't worry too much! :)

Siti, Oh I mean, Flames.. Yea, FLAMES IS EPIC. You have no idea how hard I LOL-ed at your avatarrrr!!!! RAWR!!!

I'll be online soon, I'll just accompany my brother who can't brush his teeth all alone. SUCKS.

skittleskat ::: hi welcome to the thread. what is your name? how should we call you? so you love HWH, but between them which do you prefer -- Henwook or Henhae?? *prays chooses Henhae!!!* ^_____^

judy ::: Sadist Hae?!?! LoL. That would be new (to me!!) ~~ well, even in his other couplings he is the one seen doing most, if not all, of the skinship. keke. maybe one difference between Hae's skinship and Won's skinship is that Hae loves hugging more *hugs Hae* while Won loves kissing/being kissed on the cheeks. *kisses Siwon~~* but both of them are sure skinship initiators. :woot: :woot:

siti ::: i'm pretty used to having to like Hae knowing that there are a bunch of rivals here and there. weeheee!! I'm even trying myself not to become obssessive of him. :ph34r:

Skittleskat ::: hello katherine!!! :) You're so minor. You're going to be another baby in this wacky family of HWH. ;):lol:

you can call me Doreen.... Btw, get ready for those peeps whose gonna claim you!! haha. or have you chosen your claimer?!?!

^Oh! Hi Katherine! LOL, you're 14. That's ok, you're not the youngest in here. I know someone here whose younger than you!

I hope you have fun backlogging!!! KKEKEKEKKE.. And Judy is gonna love you for loving HenWook! I love you too for loving it!!! Do you have LJ?

^PRESIDENT OF DORKINESS And how could you forget that you're PRESIDENT OF PERVINESS too. -_-

Siti, Oh I mean, Flames.. Yea, FLAMES IS EPIC. You have no idea how hard I LOL-ed at your avatarrrr!!!! RAWR!!!

I'll be online soon, I'll just accompany my brother who can't brush his teeth all alone. SUCKS.

WAE WAE WAE! I'm so not the PRESIDENT OF PERVINESS! I'm the VICE-PRESIDENT! Judy is the HEAD of PERVINESS clubs :phew:. You love it cause Yunho has got you under his skin! :lol:.

lol im katherine

ive been backlogging lots of pages, and um the content is uh a little graphic for my little 14 year old mind hahaha

but i love it anyways cuz theyre adorable

i prefer henwook a little tiny bit more than henhae

sry rihae lol

OMFG. MINOR. OMFG.

Katherine.....i feel so freaking old. And your 10 years apart from JILL. I have no comment on it :vicx:. Gosh Katherine, you make me goes speechless. I mean wow.....14.......gosh i apologized for the content of the thread but as you can see we adults can't control over the things as HWH are the one who's doing all the dirty work and feeding us countless of matured graphics in our head :rolleyes:.

Magnae is right though. Judy and I (how dare she forgot to include me in?!!!) will love you and take care of you! I feel like wanting to flourish you with all the pampering~!! *PINCH YOUR CHEEK*

Your so cuuuuuuuteeeeeee KAT!

Archived